• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

I

imported_lindylou

I wish I could flip my brain to sleep at night and be awake during the day. The way it is now drives me nuts.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Your going....

to the back of the line

I didn't mean to get everyone all upset about not posting...it was a little joke. By all means..stop posting. Noone ever post again in this thread. It is the only way I (or anyone else)will win anyways.

Crazy schedules are sooo hard to deal with. I feel for those you have to sleep during the day...I have never been able to get used to that. yuck

I

imported_lindylou

Just finished 12 hours of peerless keys and peerless bosses and I didn't have time to post. Now my neck, butt and wrist are sore and I'm tired! LOL I think that might have fixed up my day/night topsy turvey world for a bit.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> yay, the cable finally got fixed on my compy, after 4 mos. of laggy service, now i can play again, whoot. </font>

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen">the longest four months of my life, lol.
they wouldnt listen to me, i guess i wasnt tech sounding enough.
I get my hubby to call, he builds compys, and he pinned them down til they did something
. </font>

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In addition to the horse of a diffrent color and flying monkies, maybe oompa loompas would be fun to have as a tameable creature.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the oompa loompas were naughty, maybe they could be fed to the lions

I

imported_lindylou

White tigers would be good but even better is rideable Sea Horses or Dolphins!

C

CanadianTemplar

Sorry Ty.. your micky was empty the moment you walked by me... Sorry, can't help it!

I

imported_Fran Fury

I would love a dolphin to swim by my boat and keep me company. Can I train it to kill the sea serps?
That would be cool! Wouldn't even have to be rideable although that would be nice.

Although a white tiger I could ride would be very sweet too!

Tough choice...

As for the oompa loompas...can we just get the song? For some reason I picture them coming out of the caves and taking my ore

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

Or maybe Mermaids?

[/ QUOTE ] Only if we ladies can have Mermen!

I

imported_Fran Fury

That would certainly be better company then the dolphin

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> i'd rather have the dolphin, lol. </font>

I

imported_lindylou

Ok so I wake up in the middle of the night after 3 hours sleep and I find Threadzilla way down the list of posts. I can't let that happen!

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen">&gt;0.0&lt; noooo, cant let that happen! </font>

I

imported_raider red

this is the thread that never ends,some people started posting not knowing what it was,now they will be posting forever becuase the is the thread that never ends.

D

DebiHIS

<center> <font color="darkred">Happy
<font color="darkblue">Birthday
<font color="darkpurple"> Fran <font color="darkgreen"> !!! </font> </center>

I

imported_Fran Fury

Thanks guys!

It was lots of fun yesterday, we even had a little excitment. A copperhead decided to try and crash the party. We had tore down the old deck and apparently he liked it there. A little too close to the house for me. Chango was the hero though and saved the day
After saving us from the snake he even made me an awesome bbq dinner
And no it wasn't snake on the grill. lol

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> are you sure that was chicken on the grill? lol </font>

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> well, they always said it tastes like chicken, so was just wondering, lol.
Today is my 23rd wedding anniversary, a nice dinner sounds great to me
</font>

S

Slacktard

OK guys............realize Jinx has like 23 gold pieces to his name and kill this
thread already!!!

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> thanks
, had a great time, and saw a movie.
'whats that flying in the air, its a bird, its a plane, its UnderDog' lol. was a cute movie. </font>

I

imported_Fran Fury

I refuse to watch the movie who killed one of my favorite childhood cartoons!!

The kids want to see it but honestly...the previews don't even make me laugh

I

imported_lindylou

Yay!! The Good News is, Marie Callender's had fresh peach pie! The Bad News, it's $4.99 a slice! Yikes!! I haven't had a slice in years because when I would check, they wouldn't have any. Oh well, you only live once!

G

happy bday Fran, happy annvs D and as for the movie, underwear is here to save the day for us mermen!!!!!! We dont taste like chicken more like 100% american beefcake!!!!! Hyjinx is rich as all the banks in Cali so he will pay!!!!! And my Mickey ( a malt bevarege) is drunk up and empty so now i have to break into the Patron silver, That a fresh brewed tequila that isnt aged! When you work in a liquor store you get to know all the liquors out there!!!!! And for all the new ppl who are thinking about joining LA Shard it rock as a place to party with the locals!!!!!!

S

Slacktard

<blockquote><hr>

happy bday Fran, happy annvs D and as for the movie, underwear is here to save the day for us mermen!!!!!! We dont taste like chicken more like 100% american beefcake!!!!! Hyjinx is rich as all the banks in Cali so he will pay!!!!! And my Mickey ( a malt bevarege) is drunk up and empty so now i have to break into the Patron silver, That a fresh brewed tequila that isnt aged! When you work in a liquor store you get to know all the liquors out there!!!!! And for all the new ppl who are thinking about joining LA Shard it rock as a place to party with the locals!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

3:10 AM huh???
I think someone was already breaking into the Patron!!!