• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

I

imported_lindylou

ummmm....I just gotta ask. What the heck kind of toilet is that? What are those knobs or dials next to it? With those warnings and such, I surmise it's a public toilet but one the likes I have never seen. Although, I avoid public toilets.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen">i dunno, maybe they went to Paris Hilton's bathroom?? </font>

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

The duel wall mounted toilet paper rolls rock.

[/ QUOTE ] Whatever floats your boat!

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to get off subject here but does someone know what the white pearls are used for?

I

imported_lindylou

Pendant of Magi for one. Used in crafting a few ML items. You can sell them for a nice price too. I sell them for 40k each.

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

ummmm....I just gotta ask. What the heck kind of toilet is that? What are those knobs or dials next to it? With those warnings and such, I surmise it's a public toilet but one the likes I have never seen. Although, I avoid public toilets.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be wrong but it looks like some of the americanized toilets in Japan. Those buttons and such are for the bidet part. lol Just be happy it isn't one like this

Yes that is a toilet on the floor and yes the girls use it that way too. I won't go into detail explaining how. Just use your imagination and your probably close to right. LOL

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> this thread is like a box of chocolates (forrest voice), you never know what you're gonna get, lol. </font>

I

imported_Az of DSR

<blockquote><hr>

I love this thread..:D

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, crazyness ( =

Hyjinx

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

lol, crazyness ( =

[/ QUOTE ]

What do I get at 1000 posts?

I

imported_Az of DSR

<blockquote><hr>

What do I get at 1000 posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, threadzilla... when we gonna defend a city against a mutant attack with this thread is my question...

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen">the threadzilla clan, on the rampage!! </font>

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> posts before work
. this mega patch sounds like its gonna take all day, hmmm i might have to watch a movie! </font>

I

imported_lindylou

Been awake. Couldn't get back to sleep. LOL Just got home and was blinded going from the bright sun into my apartment....couldn't see a thing at first. It's hot out. Stripped off clothes and fed the cats. It's amazing how much I hate to wear street clothes and shoes anymore. Give me a tank top and umm undies any day!

But on a good note, I sold 20 some odd books and got a nice credit and bought 4 more with some of the credit.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> i got up early too, before the patch, made some gold before going to work, lol.
Now i guess its time for AoE3, i love having huge sea battles!! </font>

I

imported_lindylou

Gonna try to get to sleep a bit early tonight because auction days are always busy.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen">good evening, im gonna go do plants and vendors on 2d, before i explore some more on KR. reminds me of the old 3d in some ways. </font>

I

imported_lindylou

Well, I never did get to sleep. LOL I spent all night taming pups and ended up with a white and a red pup for all my tries. Now it's too late to go to sleep until after submittals and I pay my bills for the month. Then maybe I will get a couple hours sleep. hehe

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> yea, doesnt last long!! went on KR again, omg why did they make the pets soo ugly, even on 3d you could tell what they were. </font>

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I became frustrated trying to figure out KR so I gave up for now. I'll try again soon. I am easily frustrated I guess.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

I became frustrated trying to figure out KR so I gave up for now. I'll try again soon. I am easily frustrated I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]Ditto!

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I can ever figure out how to work everything it might be ok.....for now i am enjoying 2D.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> it fun to look at, but to actually live in? not yet. </font>

I

imported_lindylou

I hate the way we move and the creatures move. It's just not any way natural at all. I tried some taming earlier on Thursday evening and just didn't like how difficult it is to figure things out. How to set up macros appear so much easier in 2D than in KR. Maybe it's just cuz you can't teach an old dog new tricks.