• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

A

A Bad Player

Ugh you got me.. So I guess you can go back to fielding an tossing crossheals on pug. Damn, you dont play a mage. Ok, go back to "absorbing damage" as you say to others.
Maybe thats why you guys lose so much and have to stick purely to shards like LS, saying crossheals like its a bad thing. As for the latter, all I play are mages. You're boring.

A

A Bad Player

Stat scrolls sell easy and fast. Moreso than any scroll out there.

Anyone can sneak a regular spawn off, but those trammies or lesser guilds cant "sneak" a harrower off. Hence the market on 25's is still very much viable and fresh.

More profit in 25's

So while I might agree Lox doesnt care about them, LOTS of people do, and im looking at you LD.
Do me a favor and go back a few weeks prior to this post and edit the posts where you say you no longer pop or raid harrowers because the market for 25's is dead. You know, the contradiction to this post that was your excuse for disappearing.

A

A Bad Player

Way to go, L*D, last night in Despise. P@!N destroyed you guys, even numbers.

Was decent enough push onto the island with all the Mystics in rock form, with Renewal on, tossing P-Fields, Hail Storms and Wind. Too bad for you P@!N still won. After dying, Oblivion and Pug, you came back with Alt characters only to die on those too, whereas P@!N members who died played in STAT still.

Oh yeah, can't forget Lync getting blown up too. Not sure if that is the same Lync as posts here- sure would like to know.

As for your Harrower you popped after getting outta stat - Good Job complaining that you never got raided when no one knew you did it. There's lots of whining from Mr. Irresistable about not getting a fight outta it but that's what happens when no one knows you did it. I know you said you broadcasted it, but you must be confused with the Harry you broadcasted you were gonna pop a few nights ago - and DIDN'T!

Regardless, MORE fighting and LESS global chat whining.... :party:
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're Sadist. Let me TRY to explain this one more time. I announced the harrower at first form MANY times as did other guildies 45 minutes before it was done. Then you say we didn't announce it. Myself as well as others in chat remind you that it was announced several times, then your answer becomes "well we don't hang on your every word in chat."

That is called talking in circles. Which is it? If you don't read chat then me announcing it doesn't matter. If I didn't announce it, it doesn't matter because you don't read chat.

Die 1v11 open field on a 4/6 chiv guy lately? har har

As for the despise, I got home from work apparently a couple minutes after it was done and there were 4 people in vent. I know I know, even numbers meant Pain really was out and about with 6 or less rolleyes:

L

longshanks

well when u popped ur harry, most of our crew had logged for the nite.

we fought in despise prior and it was pretty even numbers. We scored a pain trifecta dropping pug, oblivion and lynk.

than we had an exacta hit were we dropped pug and oblivion on there alts.

sorry for the horse racing pun but it is the Traverse week at Saratoga and I'm all about that.

see you in the field, though i might be scarse if irene cuts my power this weekend.

peace

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well when u popped ur harry, most of our crew had logged for the nite.

we fought in despise prior and it was pretty even numbers. We scored a pain trifecta dropping pug, oblivion and lynk.

than we had an exacta hit were we dropped pug and oblivion on there alts.

sorry for the horse racing pun but it is the Traverse week at Saratoga and I'm all about that.

see you in the field, though i might be scarse if irene cuts my power this weekend.

I don't remember exactly how many you had, but I thought it was closer to 7.

peace
We had 5 for the despise fight, one came on a worthless dexer.

Pug and Oblivion did not get alt characters. They came back on the ones in stat as I did.

And it was a 1 tile drop in choke, not a military victory.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do me a favor and go back a few weeks prior to this post and edit the posts where you say you no longer pop or raid harrowers because the market for 25's is dead. You know, the contradiction to this post that was your excuse for disappearing.
LoL Im glad you try to analyze my posts.

The MARKET isnt dead, the prices HAVE declined far too low. From 5-7m to 3.5-4. This is Atlantic FYI. Even with the prices that low, its still more profitable than doing random spawns.

Now heres the kicker, the post that started this topic again, was about a Harrower fight on GL. Lynk posted, I responded, then the topic turned on the profit of +25's. Lowest +25 on Great Lakes is 5.5m.

On average you get what 5-10 +25's. So do the math
Atlantic is down to an average of 17.5m - 35m
GL is at 27.5-55m.

Compared to a regular spawn where the best 120 you can get is what, tops 15m or less? Hence my point that +25s is more profit, it doesnt matter what shard.

Obviously if you read all these posts just to try to get a comeback, you would have known the conversation had switched to GL. A shard occupied by only 2 guilds, keeps the scroll prices steady. My point about is this, Atlantic has had multiple guilds do, raid, and defend harrowers. TF+R, GoD+, COW, MM ect. Thats 4+ guilds do harrowers, causing the prices to go down. Obviously you want to earn the most gold you can, so obviously you want to not keep flooding the market, and make it go back up.

So LD has been a noshow on GL, and the last fight MM had against CoW in despise (about a week ago) we won. So what shard do you guys have to run to? OH.....Chessy.....amazing. "blah blah we couldnt get fights elsewhere" That excuse doesnt work btw. Just because you guys lose, doesn't mean your not "getting" fights.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
blah blah
We destroyed your guild on Atlantic so often that we did Harrys for 3 weeks with no one raiding us.

And don't act like your guild went to GL, your guild joined CREW on GL because your awful team can't play without a zerg.

When we attend spawns on GL it is our 10 or so (when our normal roster is on) vs 25+ Crew and 20+ DC.

L

longshanks

everybody loves promathia say YEAHHH.

who is this augustus bobcat guy. all this dude does is blow up gen chat. :/

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The MARKET isnt dead, the prices HAVE declined far too low. From 5-7m to 3.5-4. This is Atlantic FYI. Even with the prices that low, its still more profitable than doing random spawns.
I love this! I know my bro and i arent in the top half of the PvP community, but we still have fun dieing a lot. The worysome few that really care about profit in an online game, to each there own. My philosophy is you need, maybe i have, and just maybe i'll give it to you right out. we (tread and I) arent looking for financial freedom in this community. Fight how you want thats our take on it. ( disarm/death strike/"all kill"/ bleed/ explosion -para/ ooooohthe spell plague...) Gank, stank, spank me crank! You win, damn. now i have to pick up more left over gold at a random spawn. I win, "YEA"! Im King of all the relm. I know i talk a lot of ravel on global when i have invested in a few drinks, oops sowwy. Have a good time and hold a grudge if you want ( but it will make your face stick that way) Play on gamers! I honestly would not have as good a time as i have without each of you. So cheers.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When we attend spawns on GL it is our 10 or so (when our normal roster is on) vs 25+ Crew and 20+ DC.
LD raided like once on GL and got stomped. Havent seen you guys since.

And LOL at the Atlantic comment, keep dreaming Lynk.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LD raided like once on GL and got stomped. Havent seen you guys since.

And LOL at the Atlantic comment, keep dreaming Lynk.
LOL that you don't deny that your ****ty guild HAD to join with one of the two already existing large guilds on Great Lakes.

Do you do that on every shard you play?

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL that you don't deny that your ****ty guild HAD to join with one of the two already existing large guilds on Great Lakes.

Do you do that on every shard you play?
Duh..lol. He's been that way forever, I find it suprising that you find that suprising. I'm just happy I don't have to fight him anymore because he is boring to fight. Bambaclatt was fun tho, he always dropped nice items when he died.

L

longshanks

hey promathia,

i have the uber rare ''katana of the invisible swordsman glacial'' pm me and ill give you my pay pal details and you can pay me $300.00 rl cash for your museum.

:lick::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Die 1v11 open field on a 4/6 chiv guy lately
Yes, actually, I generally die solo vs. 11. I don't have any forms to run away on, no magery to tele onto buildings, no FREE heals (potions, stones, triggers, bandies etc.), no invis, hiding, stealth, smoke bombs - nothing extra at all. What I do have is honor to fight till the end and am mature enough not to get upset with a video game. As for the 4/6 Chiv, I suppose it would be more helpful with positive karma (which I do not have) and you would have more standing with your insult if my heals gave more than 21 hp each time. Hell, GH potions give more than that.

A few people recently asked why I still use this template so I will respond here. I am proud to say that I play the most difficult template in the game to stay alive and kill people on. No potions, regs, bandies, apples, fruits, hacks, buffs, heal stones, magery, summons, pets or non-interruptable healing ability.. umm, I am sure I missed something there. EVERYTHING Sadist does requires mana and CAN be interrupted except swinging a fork, with at most, 55 Stamina (strange that peeps still consider Sadist a dexxer :wall:).

I follow the TRUE Old-School ways, unlike 99.9% of the people out there. I never expect anyone to adhere to those ways like I do and when I am 1 on 1, 2 on 1 and sometimes 3 on 1, I take the fight to the end, good outcome or not. Not too many can still say that and not be lying.

I will duel anyone straight up my template vs. yours, no crutches, pets, mounts or summons (see item list above) and never have a problem with winning or losing.. straight up.
You Win = respect from me, You Lose = Give Respect to me. So, before you go bashing someone, take them on in a duel so you have the right, to do so.

Any takers? Win or lose it will be fun, eh?

*NOTE* Keep in mind that any replies may go unanswered for a bit because I am most likely going to be without power for a good number of days from Hurricane Irene, so no crap-talk about "refusing a duel" if your reply goes unanswered for a few.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We destroyed your guild on Atlantic so often that we did Harrys for 3 weeks with no one raiding us.

And don't act like your guild went to GL, your guild joined CREW on GL because your awful team can't play without a zerg.

Lynk rally ur guys back over to GL. We've since kicked a couple people, a small handful quit, and a bunch left the guild. So now you have the 20-30 dc can field, 5-12 of us, and a mix of other random 4-7 man guilds.

the fights were fun against you guys.

MISSES YOU *HUGZNDKISSES*

Also, MM didn't come join us on GL. Some of us played with promathia here and there and he joined us on gl lol.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's been about 3-4 weeks since I've played due to moving cross country IRL.

When I was playing actively though, Chessy was fun. It's a shard that small guilds can still compete in grinders, and open field. I should know since DTF was only fielding 1-3 people.

This is the break down from when I was playing. I don't think it could change to much since I was last on.

MvP(minax)- Mainly gate fighters. Very dexxer heavy, and seems as though they work with a non faction guild(OATH). So, if you're a red faction player be prepared for OATH to jump in as well.

PAIN(TB)- They fielded the most numbers. Not very organized, but they were a new guild. They may have been easy pickings when I was around...but they might not be so easy after having a couple of months together. Pain open field fights, and grinder fights. They seemed to work with EMP. A mix between mages, and dexxers.

EMP(TB)- Mainly mages. They grindered some, but mainly found them open field fighting at yew...or in t2a. They seemed to work with PAIN.

LD(COM)- LD seemed to be the toughest fight on chessy. They have some really ****ty players, BUT they also have decent, and good pvpers. LD does best in grinder type situations, but they can field fight. I'd say they averaged 4-7 players online. not the most, but not a bad number. Sometimes more, some times less.

UhOh(SL)- They seem to have some decent pvpers. Did not really fight them since they turned SL. they were only fielding 2-3 when I was around. I actually worked with them a few times down in despise. Not the same vent or anything, just attacking enemy factions.

DTF(SL)- mainly field 1-3 players. Sometimes more. A mix between mages and dexxers. Not really worth mentioning to much right now since I don't think we're very active.

KONG(SL)- Jeff, and Nick...so ya know they are a pain to fight. Mainly open field fighters. They are a big hit or miss though since they play every east coast shard.

There really is to many small guilds to mention. People just pop up from time to time. Made it interesting.

Good info, thank you.

I think im just gunna ship one of my ******** amount of mages over there, just need to put together a non expensive suit (i tend to build my suits around slithers, sashes, etc, on the shards i play, and dont have extras to take to chesys for one char lol)

just debating between some mystic variant, necro variant, scribe, or something more defensive.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for the 4/6 Chiv, I suppose it would be more helpful with positive karma (which I do not have)

blah blah

I follow the TRUE Old-School ways
So you go from saying "yes I'm a 4/6 chiv dexer", one of the worst pvp templates in existance, and then you say that you follow the true old school ways.

You can sit down now, your job here is done - we'll all continue to ignore you.

L

longshanks

So you go from saying "yes I'm a 4/6 chiv dexer", one of the worst pvp templates in existance, and then you say that you follow the true old school ways.

You can sit down now, your job here is done - we'll all continue to ignore you.

Put Lynk down as a no for fighting sadist.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also, MM didn't come join us on GL. Some of us played with promathia here and there and he joined us on gl lol.
lol yea really.

MM didnt xfer to GL, I did. I took ONE character to GL, and joined the guild that some of my members were in BEFORE they ever came to ATL and joined MM.

And sorry to the rest of the Chessy bads on here. FoA had NO competition from ANYONE but UHOH. And I'm talking ORIGINAL UHOH like Lox, Kengo, Broli, Deacon, Nas ect. Everyone else in this thread was just horrible and such nonfactors. I guess it feels good now that the two top dogs are offshard/mostly inactive.

L

longshanks

how many greater/tamers did u have in foa?

i mean its past tense now and no longer matters. i use to see a lot. you had a good run for sure but once the template was exposed you sorta of disappeared.

you should think about coming back to chessy. fights have been fun lately. all the factions are represented. there's competition here which is all we can hope for, crap talk aside.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night's yew gate was pretty crazy. I havn't seen that many people on chessy in a long time, was pretty fun. The only faction I didn't see was com, but I saw tons and tons of pain, some emp, a few mvp out there, a lot of them on stealthers so was hard to get a good count, and then a good amount of uhohs. Ganksquad and other misc. people running around. Was a good time, I hope fights like that keep happening.

I don't know if there was much talk I was pretty busy the whole time but it seemed like most people just shut up and fought each other which is how it should be.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol yea really.

MM didnt xfer to GL, I did. I took ONE character to GL, and joined the guild that some of my members were in BEFORE they ever came to ATL and joined MM.

And sorry to the rest of the Chessy bads on here. FoA had NO competition from ANYONE but UHOH. And I'm talking ORIGINAL UHOH like Lox, Kengo, Broli, Deacon, Nas ect. Everyone else in this thread was just horrible and such nonfactors. I guess it feels good now that the two top dogs are offshard/mostly inactive.
You had some decent guys in foa I can't remember names anymore but don't act like you guys didn't die. For the most part foa was bad. Out of all of them I have the most respect for sciron, and he stuck around long after you left. Who cares who's best? Let's just fight, it's hard to get huge fights anymore and if you guys come back chessy is gonna be pretty crazy. If you're so good you can farm on chessy just as easy as Atl, right?. Isn't that why you do harry's, for profit?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You had some decent guys in foa I can't remember names anymore but don't act like you guys didn't die. For the most part foa was bad. Out of all of them I have the most respect for sciron, and he stuck around long after you left. Who cares who's best? Let's just fight, it's hard to get huge fights anymore and if you guys come back chessy is gonna be pretty crazy. If you're so good you can farm on chessy just as easy as Atl, right?. Isn't that why you do harry's, for profit?
God you are just terrible.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take that as a compliment. :thumbup1:

L

longshanks

I'll take that as a compliment. :thumbup1:
smootching lox's butt, while it will make lox happy, will get you no where in life.

just saying sweety.

L

longshanks

he's proven to be very emotional in his responses hence the effeminate tag.

no hate on the real women who read this thread.

:party::thumbup::heart:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So do the mages hate that poisoning is back in the fold??? It seems like it! Can't cure without and arch cure or bandies. I guess healing is making a rise again, huh?

I'm a non-parry dexxer (with poison) and I can rock a parry dexxer all day long. hmmmmmm... and I know mages hate my ass! I love the new patch, it really evens things out better than I thought it would.

Chiv is still a second rate PvP skill in my opinion. But, it means that my spawn char can PvP better than he used to be able to.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Why is it that most the time I try to kill a dude I die... then when I kill someone its because I suck? Shouldn't it be the opposite??? I mean, really, in my opinion, when I die, I suck... when the other guy dies, he sucks. Not really though, cause it's all fun in the game, but if someone sucks, its gotta be the guy who died.

Granted, maybe the guy had a last stand of 5 on 2 or something... but still, situational awareness! Get the **** out of there if you're outnumbered like that! Unless you have some sort of advantage that none of the rest of us know about.... I'm just saying.

Ok, back to the game. Not a lot going this weekend. I'm not sober enough to play very well, much to my partner's chagrin! I wish central Missouri didn't have so much lag. I hate this place!

TheAvator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey people, i'm sure none of you remember me but hi! Quick question, i may reactivate my account for a month to give some some of my EM rares to someone.. Just wondering, hows the pvp like on chessy? A lot of mages? dexxer heavy? Any pure mage duels still? How big are the normal fights? Expansion pack required for pvping? Ahh when I said quick questions i lied.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey people, i'm sure none of you remember me but hi! Quick question, i may reactivate my account for a month to give some some of my EM rares to someone.. Just wondering, hows the pvp like on chessy? A lot of mages? dexxer heavy? Any pure mage duels still? How big are the normal fights? Expansion pack required for pvping? Ahh when I said quick questions i lied.
I would say chessy is about even for mage/dexxer split. Pure mage is strong again so you see a good mix, they added in a "focused" ability that raises the sdi if you stay pure, whether it's mysticism, necro or magery. Throwing is the new archery, it seems to almost never miss so that is the popular dexxer choice, but poison is strong right now also so nox fencers are popular also. As far as one type of caster being stronger I would say it's about all even, I think pure mage is strongest out of any if I had to choose. Duels on chessy arn't so good, it's mostly yew gate fighting with some despise. Some nights there are big fights, other nights it's slow. Typical chessy. I am not sure what expansion you are refering to, high seas you don't really need to stay competitive in pvp it added in a few nice items but nothing you can't live without. SA is really needed, imbuing has changed a lot, they are pushing gargoyles so the thrower is amped up and mysticism is interesting although I find it boring after awhile. There are also some really nice items from SA, slither is a sick talismen and the tangle is nice for a crimson cincture replacment. They also added in new mods, and 2 new champ spawns, so SA is really needed to play. High Seas I think was an overall disappointment, I am not sure it seemed like a big trammy thing.

TheAvator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I would say chessy is about even for mage/dexxer split. Pure mage is strong again so you see a good mix, they added in a "focused" ability that raises the sdi if you stay pure, whether it's mysticism, necro or magery. Throwing is the new archery, it seems to almost never miss so that is the popular dexxer choice, but poison is strong right now also so nox fencers are popular also. As far as one type of caster being stronger I would say it's about all even, I think pure mage is strongest out of any if I had to choose. Duels on chessy arn't so good, it's mostly yew gate fighting with some despise. Some nights there are big fights, other nights it's slow. Typical chessy. I am not sure what expansion you are refering to, high seas you don't really need to stay competitive in pvp it added in a few nice items but nothing you can't live without. SA is really needed, imbuing has changed a lot, they are pushing gargoyles so the thrower is amped up and mysticism is interesting although I find it boring after awhile. There are also some really nice items from SA, slither is a sick talismen and the tangle is nice for a crimson cincture replacment. They also added in new mods, and 2 new champ spawns, so SA is really needed to play. High Seas I think was an overall disappointment, I am not sure it seemed like a big trammy thing.
Ahh, thanks buddy. Will have to look into it. If its like the "typical Chessy" of 2+ years ago........... not good.. haha

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh, thanks buddy. Will have to look into it. If its like the "typical Chessy" of 2+ years ago........... not good.. haha
You should just transfer to Atlantic...

Oh and give ME your rares instead. Thanks

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Things should pick up towards winter more, but it has been suprisingly fun for the summer. Usually it gets really dead. Idk if your account is active you could check it out, but Atl has the most people of any server, so therefor the most fights. GL has more mage fights and duels but the guilds are huge so you it's hard to play solo or with a few people. I saw about 10 crew rolling around the other night and there is really nothing 1 person can do against that.

The best part about the current patch is that everything seems to be pretty balanced. There is no overpowered gimp really.. throwers are the most OP of any template but even they are not that bad. One could argue poisoning is strong, but that is because people crutch on potions all the time, if you cure by other means it's not so bad. Apple timers are up to 30 seconds which means necro's are useful again, and you have to think about using apples instead of just eating them everytime you get a debuff on you. I don't play Atl much tho, so there mayb some lame ass template running around I don't know about yet, but chessy has been pretty fun recently.

TheAvator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You should just transfer to Atlantic...

Oh and give ME your rares instead. Thanks
Haha, i already have characters over there. Oh and sure, i will only have about 400m worth of stuff left.. I could give them to you.. but i don't know who you are :p Oh and hopefully one of you managed to grab stuff from my falling house at brit gate a few years ago. Had about a billion gold worth of items in there.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, i already have characters over there. Oh and sure, i will only have about 400m worth of stuff left.. I could give them to you.. but i don't know who you are :p Oh and hopefully one of you managed to grab stuff from my falling house at brit gate a few years ago. Had about a billion gold worth of items in there.
I'll gladly take things and see that they are put to good use :D

But, in all honesty, if you have EM items and you plan on giving them away, speak to Gareth, he can find someone that will keep them on the shard and publicly display them to keep our history alive here. Cheers!

But that is.. unless you have something shiny.. in which case.. I do like shiny things...

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not had much time to play, but I managed to log on for roughly 30 mins. Nanterre watched the fights. I wasn't able to find Little Worm after Hustles died, so no screen shot of her corpse.

First killed Hustles - R - Us 2v1, then he switched to his other character Royale Mafioso.

I should have made my journal longer, but when I hit all names (V macro) it covered everything up. After I got disarmed from Ful, I had bombard on spell trigger and threw it at Royale!

Good fights Chessy!!

TheAvator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
8000 kill points for one kill? what is that?!?! That makes factions seem well.. less fun.. When i last played not many people had over 100 points.. 8000 off of one person?!?!?! Eh, pretty lame.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
8000 kill points for one kill? what is that?!?! That makes factions seem well.. less fun.. When i last played not many people had over 100 points.. 8000 off of one person?!?!?! Eh, pretty lame.
Factions have been playing for a long time... thus a lot of kill points. Chessy has by far the lowest faction point totals of any active pvp shard. If you kill someone on atlantic you'll probably get 1mil + for one of the not-so-hot players.

Seige has real low faction points, but then, well, that's totally different.

Come play some on Chessy. It's not too bad. No one is zerging right now and it is generally a good overall free for all. It's fun with a good amount of fighting whether you're factioned up or not.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So who is this Mickey Slick character? I've fought tamers in my day, yeah, and it is a tough template to beat 1 v 1, which is why everyone talks poo about "all kill no skill" etc etc etc. But I haven't seen this before, or maybe I have and didn't notice. Ol' Mickey has got a parry tamer set up. He was dexxing, parrying attacks, and expecting his cu to do the killing. Well, it didn't work. Unfortunately he dismounted me (of course) and ran like hell on his little cu once I got the best of him.

I'm not much of one to talk about templates, but I personally think that the parry tamer is quite lame.

I guess I gotta go find my pixie swatter again.

Happy football day everybody!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lox, there seems to be a problem with your ventrilo.

I try to log in to talk to my buddy deacon but my access is denied.

PLZ TO HELP

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2 things....
Lox is a d-bag, dont talk to him
I can make you access But im going away for a week so.....youre SOL :).

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on people, start postin screen shots as well.. even if they are crappy.

Me and a buddy cleaned up the island. They also had a greater dragon with them.