• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't know anyone even actually cared if they got stat scrolls from a harrower anymore...
I agree. My guilds 96 (yes; honestly) +25 stat scrolls we have sitting in my house clearly say that. Anytime someone makes a new char (even a f'n mule) we give them a +25 lol.

PS: Juicy; IM me on AIM or PM me through stratics bro. Aint talked to you in a while!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree. My guilds 96 (yes; honestly) +25 stat scrolls we have sitting in my house clearly say that. Anytime someone makes a new char (even a f'n mule) we give them a +25 lol.
Stat scrolls sell easy and fast. Moreso than any scroll out there.

Anyone can sneak a regular spawn off, but those trammies or lesser guilds cant "sneak" a harrower off. Hence the market on 25's is still very much viable and fresh.

More profit in 25's

So while I might agree Lox doesnt care about them, LOTS of people do, and im looking at you LD.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stat scrolls sell easy and fast. Moreso than any scroll out there.

Anyone can sneak a regular spawn off, but those trammies or lesser guilds cant "sneak" a harrower off. Hence the market on 25's is still very much viable and fresh.

More profit in 25's

So while I might agree Lox doesnt care about them, LOTS of people do, and im looking at you LD.
I understand your point, but I disagree you can't sneak a harry off.. because you can. Sheeit RBG gets harrys done from time to time.. but this is chessy and not Atl. I love harrys because it's always a big fight, I never really worried about scrolls..in fact I rarely saw the harry..what's it look like again? :p I always was out front fighting. At least some scroll is valuable now.. and I guess the replica's from oaks and harrys would be nice. Of course you don't need any replicas since you have the originals..

Speaking of which is that neon tub still on chessy?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because gold is so hard to get in this game anymore.
Because you can do things with gold which you cant mention due to some dumb rule stratics made.

There IS profit, and its not gold =|

T

Turles

yes i still play an unlike cotton im not a leader of the mass zerg guild =]

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
steve lets be honest....there was only 3 people playing wow. Necro Broli and Lox. I never played wow and was on with you for a while. Kengo quit UO long before you guys even joined. So this whole argument of you guys left cause 3 people were playing wow is getting kinda old. I didnt like that I got left alone playing UO with you guys but hey I didnt leave and im not complaining about it now so I think its time to move on with it. You guys left and guilded up everyone that can cast mini heal. Congrats have a good time watching midnight sky cast those evs in the middle of yew.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
steve lets be honest....there was only 3 people playing wow. Necro Broli and Lox. I never played wow and was on with you for a while. Kengo quit UO long before you guys even joined. So this whole argument of you guys left cause 3 people were playing wow is getting kinda old. I didnt like that I got left alone playing UO with you guys but hey I didnt leave and im not complaining about it now so I think its time to move on with it. You guys left and guilded up everyone that can cast mini heal. Congrats have a good time watching midnight sky cast those evs in the middle of yew.
LOL

Burn. I must say Dirty D; this is one of your greatest post ever.

And actually; Broli doesn't even play it anymore. And I still play both just as much as I did before; because work sucks.

PS: If we play WoW so much; what does that say for you guys when we do actually come back and win fights? :stir:

I am just playing with you! You know I :heart: you Steve.

But this goes out to those few people who complain and cry when they lose or die. Really though. We were guilded for how long? And people scream "CHEATS!" "SPEEDER!" "HAXXX!". :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

L

longshanks

your funny deacon. made me laugh.

i was just breaking brioli's stones a bit. i enjoyed my time in uhoh. i wish things turned out differently. i dont want to backtrack into what went down.
frankly its noones business, and it wouldnt change anything so pfft.

you guys remain formidable when u play. we know that. we will continue to give u our best and see how it plays out.

cheer's lox. all good.

later.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
^^^^ This.

Shout out to Ed and Cotton.

Broli you're still playing? I swear you'll never quit this game :)

~Jonas !C!
Jonas! How the hell have you been? ALL the old timers are coming back.

yes i still play an unlike cotton im not a leader of the mass zerg guild =]
lol I wouldn't consider us a "mass zerg" guild. But we do field more people then you guys do. Does 4 people, 3 who are WoW addicts, actually count as a guild? Well I guess you do have 5, can't forget about Nantere.
I was gone most of this week, and the battles I did attend, we (P@!N) were outnumbered by LD and MvP. So guess you can say everyone is zerging besides UHOH?

This is the only public reasoning I will give for leaving UHOH. We the members, were not happy with the direction the guild was going, and felt our 12.99 a month wasn't being spent the way we wanted. So we left and made more pvp action for Chessy. Enjoy the fights, cause I do.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jonas! How the hell have you been? ALL the old timers are coming back.

lol I wouldn't consider us a "mass zerg" guild. But we do field more people then you guys do. Does 4 people, 3 who are WoW addicts, actually count as a guild? Well I guess you do have 5, can't forget about Nantere.
I was gone most of this week, and the battles I did attend, we (P@!N) were outnumbered by LD and MvP. So guess you can say everyone is zerging besides UHOH?

This is the only public reasoning I will give for leaving UHOH. We the members, were not happy with the direction the guild was going, and felt our 12.99 a month wasn't being spent the way we wanted. So we left and made more pvp action for Chessy. Enjoy the fights, cause I do.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have 2 people.... am I a zerg yet? I mass recruited among my friends. All my friends joined. We are 2. Are we zerging yet?

Zerg. Zerg. Zerg. Zerg. Isn't there a game where there's a zerg?

So, in all honestly, I love Chessy's PvP community right now. No one has outright ownership. Depending on the day, LD, UHOH (A-Team), or P@!N might with the day, with multiple smaller guilds rocking the scene too.

Who could ask for more?

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get sick of the whole numbers thing. War is never fair, it's never even, it's an attempt to organize chaos. And so the victor is the one who can organize the best threw the chaos, while effectivly using the terrain and any advantage given. I don't enjoy fighting 8 people by myself but I do anyways because that is the challenge I am faced with at that moment. I never expect to win but I expect to take a few out and cause a rukkus. The causing a rukkus is what I enjoy :D. Point is shut the **** up and fight. The "You have more people then me" agrument is getting old. Teflon don and turtle have more people then me but they arn't zerging! I am pretty happy with how chessy pvp has been recently tho, almost every faction is being represented, so keep it going there have been some pretty awesome fights recently.

and lox LOL at that picture.. those commericals are the best.

L

longshanks

good fights all over the map last nite from 7 onwards.

started in fire and spilled into both levels of despise, the keep which was popped and the star room. than it moved over to primevil liche before i called it a nite.

good stuff.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll post a couple screen shots..

Nice little 2v2

That is all I have so far, hope to add more soon!

-Soc-

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bomb I don't know any of them. All I see is orange.. don't pay attention to the name.. Lol.

Who are they?

L

longshanks

nice job with the posts.

you rocking the bokuto mystic?

i couldnt get that temp to work. seemed like i was getting hit all the time.

seems like it works well for you though.

applause.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, I always show entire task bar....?

Yeah, I am doing the mystic bokuto dexer. It can be gimp but it isn't the easiest to play.. very fun though!

I am on a wireless connction atm (54.0 Mbps) till the 26th. For some reason, I will be playing one min, then freeze for 5-7 seconds.. that is usually when I die obviously..
But I still go out and PvP some, it is in the blood.. ! :wall:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, I always show entire task bar....?

Yeah, I am doing the mystic bokuto dexer. It can be gimp but it isn't the easiest to play.. very fun though!

I am on a wireless connction atm (54.0 Mbps) till the 26th. For some reason, I will be playing one min, then freeze for 5-7 seconds.. that is usually when I die obviously..
But I still go out and PvP some, it is in the blood.. ! :wall:

I have one of those on GL that I use with an orc brute. Was contemplating dropping Bushido for poisoning and rocking a Kryss. Would have to re-do my suit to fit the 30 SDI in.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So funny you say that.. I have been contemplating that myself lol. I could only do it on Atl though, as I don't have anything here. Would be fun, and the way poison is, prolly a better, newer way to go.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Way to go, L*D, last night in Despise. P@!N destroyed you guys, even numbers.

Was decent enough push onto the island with all the Mystics in rock form, with Renewal on, tossing P-Fields, Hail Storms and Wind. Too bad for you P@!N still won. After dying, Oblivion and Pug, you came back with Alt characters only to die on those too, whereas P@!N members who died played in STAT still.

Oh yeah, can't forget Lync getting blown up too. Not sure if that is the same Lync as posts here- sure would like to know.

As for your Harrower you popped after getting outta stat - Good Job complaining that you never got raided when no one knew you did it. There's lots of whining from Mr. Irresistable about not getting a fight outta it but that's what happens when no one knows you did it. I know you said you broadcasted it, but you must be confused with the Harry you broadcasted you were gonna pop a few nights ago - and DIDN'T!

Regardless, MORE fighting and LESS global chat whining.... :party:

L

longshanks

Way to go, L*D, last night in Despise. P@!N destroyed you guys, even numbers.

Was decent enough push onto the island with all the Mystics in rock form, with Renewal on, tossing P-Fields, Hail Storms and Wind. Too bad for you P@!N still won. After dying, Oblivion and Pug, you came back with Alt characters only to die on those too, whereas P@!N members who died played in STAT still.

Oh yeah, can't forget Lync getting blown up too. Not sure if that is the same Lync as posts here- sure would like to know.

As for your Harrower you popped after getting outta stat - Good Job complaining that you never got raided when no one knew you did it. There's lots of whining from Mr. Irresistable about not getting a fight outta it but that's what happens when no one knows you did it. I know you said you broadcasted it, but you must be confused with the Harry you broadcasted you were gonna pop a few nights ago - and DIDN'T!

Regardless, MORE fighting and LESS global chat whining.... :party:
QFT - Helluva a wall up stairs at the ettin pass there huh lynk?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As for your Harrower you popped after getting outta stat - Good Job complaining that you never got raided when no one knew you did it. There's lots of whining from Mr. Irresistable about not getting a fight outta it but that's what happens when no one knows you did it.
Maybe you guys should have actually scouted??

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol @ pain.

We raided you with fewer numbers and kicked your teeth in.

You couldn't even hold island.

You fall back to some **** 1 tile insta-choke and claim victory.

I even managed to tele out of your gank but went back to crossheal.

If all we cared about was the coon and scrolls, we would have just fielded it off and finished it.

The only fight I have ever seen Pain win was to a 1 tile drop in choke.

BTW - no one left to get alts. Everyone ran out to lich spawn to get kicked to chaos. They ressed and came back. Pug and cytex came back on their statted mages, I was too slow to restock to get down there quick enough.

You won, but don't confuse yourself like it was some great victory.

And how is doing a harrower after a despise fight "sneaking". Just because you don't pay attention to gen chat and don't scout doesn't mean it is sneaking one off. What are we supposed to do? Use alt accounts and run through luna spamming to get your attention? Get real. You're trash Geronimo.

L

longshanks

lol @ pain.

We raided you with fewer numbers and kicked your teeth in.

You couldn't even hold island.

You fall back to some **** 1 tile insta-choke and claim victory.

I even managed to tele out of your gank but went back to crossheal.

If all we cared about was the coon and scrolls, we would have just fielded it off and finished it.

The only fight I have ever seen Pain win was to a 1 tile drop in choke.

BTW - no one left to get alts. Everyone ran out to lich spawn to get kicked to chaos. They ressed and came back. Pug and cytex came back on their statted mages, I was too slow to restock to get down there quick enough.

You won, but don't confuse yourself like it was some great victory.

And how is doing a harrower after a despise fight "sneaking". Just because you don't pay attention to gen chat and don't scout doesn't mean it is sneaking one off. What are we supposed to do? Use alt accounts and run through luna spamming to get your attention? Get real. You're trash Geronimo.
ah trash talk. u came in, pushed us off. we fell back. killed all your guys and two guys who came back on alts, statted alts you say, o.k. w/e. we killed coon, fell back into star room. you never followed. After which none of you had any witty comments to say in gen chat. i'd call that a win. and it was even numbers, roughly 7 per side by my count.

after which most of our crew logged for the nite. i believe you got raided by the 2 P@IN that were on. geronimo said when he got there the true harry was mostly dead. good for you.

ill also stand up for my boy geronimo. guys been playing since beta. he will singlehandedly run spawns solo and engage whos there regardless of numbers. your crew however never seems to show in chessy unless they have numbers.

but hey, we like your here. your competition. you have gotten the better of us for the most part, but our crew is on the young side as far as playing together. we have a few guys who just came back to the game. people that played years ago i'm happy to say. win or lose against you we will do our best to give you guys a run for your money. we know we have to bring our A game against you. fighting you is definately fun.

If lox can get his guys off the wow server and bring it a bit more frequently this shard will be even more fun to play.

in finale who is this moose mafia guy? i dont think he is relevent to this discussion. maybe he is a fan boy.

C

CrazyJ/Gorath

Hey whats up I have been away from the game for quite awhile and just wanted to see whats up with everyone. I was looking therw the forums and seen a few names I knew.

Whats up Lox Broli Deacon and Lac

Issac Sucks

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Think ima transfer a char to chessy.. need a guild.. any takers?!

What kinda pvp is going on mostly? field.. grinders... lemme know so i know wtf i should bring over.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ah trash talk. u came in, pushed us off. we fell back. killed all your guys and two guys who came back on alts, statted alts you say, o.k. w/e. we killed coon, fell back into star room. you never followed. After which none of you had any witty comments to say in gen chat. i'd call that a win. and it was even numbers, roughly 7 per side by my count.

after which most of our crew logged for the nite. i believe you got raided by the 2 P@IN that were on. geronimo said when he got there the true harry was mostly dead. good for you.

ill also stand up for my boy geronimo. guys been playing since beta. he will singlehandedly run spawns solo and engage whos there regardless of numbers. your crew however never seems to show in chessy unless they have numbers.

but hey, we like your here. your competition. you have gotten the better of us for the most part, but our crew is on the young side as far as playing together. we have a few guys who just came back to the game. people that played years ago i'm happy to say. win or lose against you we will do our best to give you guys a run for your money. we know we have to bring our A game against you. fighting you is definately fun.

If lox can get his guys off the wow server and bring it a bit more frequently this shard will be even more fun to play.

in finale who is this moose mafia guy? i dont think he is relevent to this discussion. maybe he is a fan boy.
Your guild sucks.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
intelligent contribution.

go pop ur pimples and hush up... men are talking
LOLZ U GUYZ HID UR HARROWER! I MEAN YOU SAID IT IN GEN CHAT, AND WE DIDNT BOTHER TO EVER SCOUT, BUT THAT MEANZ U HIDZ IT!!! LOLOLOLO

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

What kinda pvp is going on mostly? field.. grinders... lemme know so i know wtf i should bring over.
Faction or non faction? I think I mayb the only ******* who doesn't play faction on chessy.

As for the type of fighting that depends entirely on who you are fighting. Mvp (min) tends to roll around heavy on dexxers, while Pain (tb) seems to have more mages. EMP (tb) seems to be mostly mages, but they have been playing fencer/archers recently. I've played GL and when I was there it was almost nothing but mages, chessy is heavy on archers and throwers right now with a few mages in the mix. But you will get field and grinders, depending on who shows up. LD (com) likes to set up grinders, but I've seen them rocking throwers recently, so who knows. The last grinder I saw was like 8 Pain in star room who just waited for me and a couple other random people to push in even tho they had double numbers. Naturally I had to go in, and they knew that so perhaps that was why they didn't push. Lol. I'm not sure the deal with Uhoh (sl) or A-T or what ever they are now. I know broli is a deathstrike axer, aside from that you never know what they will show up on.

I play alchemy scribe, I die a lot but I love that template so I don't care.

L

longshanks

QUOTE=Promathia;2005627]LOLZ U GUYZ HID UR HARROWER! I MEAN YOU SAID IT IN GEN CHAT, AND WE DIDNT BOTHER TO EVER SCOUT, BUT THAT MEANZ U HIDZ IT!!! LOLOLOLO[/QUOTE]

:dunce::loser::coco::coco::coco::coco:[

go outside and get some fresh air before winter comes... you need it

L

longshanks

Is it going to be another long winter?
hopefully not georox, but im on the east coast and there talking about hurricane irene bashing us on sunday. is it a precursor for whats to come?

last years winter was pretty bad.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im sure it will be used as another excuse on why your guild didnt raid a harrower.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It's been about 3-4 weeks since I've played due to moving cross country IRL.

When I was playing actively though, Chessy was fun. It's a shard that small guilds can still compete in grinders, and open field. I should know since DTF was only fielding 1-3 people.

This is the break down from when I was playing. I don't think it could change to much since I was last on.

MvP(minax)- Mainly gate fighters. Very dexxer heavy, and seems as though they work with a non faction guild(OATH). So, if you're a red faction player be prepared for OATH to jump in as well.

PAIN(TB)- They fielded the most numbers. Not very organized, but they were a new guild. They may have been easy pickings when I was around...but they might not be so easy after having a couple of months together. Pain open field fights, and grinder fights. They seemed to work with EMP. A mix between mages, and dexxers.

EMP(TB)- Mainly mages. They grindered some, but mainly found them open field fighting at yew...or in t2a. They seemed to work with PAIN.

LD(COM)- LD seemed to be the toughest fight on chessy. They have some really ****ty players, BUT they also have decent, and good pvpers. LD does best in grinder type situations, but they can field fight. I'd say they averaged 4-7 players online. not the most, but not a bad number. Sometimes more, some times less.

UhOh(SL)- They seem to have some decent pvpers. Did not really fight them since they turned SL. they were only fielding 2-3 when I was around. I actually worked with them a few times down in despise. Not the same vent or anything, just attacking enemy factions.

DTF(SL)- mainly field 1-3 players. Sometimes more. A mix between mages and dexxers. Not really worth mentioning to much right now since I don't think we're very active.

KONG(SL)- Jeff, and Nick...so ya know they are a pain to fight. Mainly open field fighters. They are a big hit or miss though since they play every east coast shard.

There really is to many small guilds to mention. People just pop up from time to time. Made it interesting.

L

longshanks

It's been about 3-4 weeks since I've played due to moving cross country IRL.

When I was playing actively though, Chessy was fun. It's a shard that small guilds can still compete in grinders, and open field. I should know since DTF was only fielding 1-3 people.

This is the break down from when I was playing. I don't think it could change to much since I was last on.

MvP(minax)- Mainly gate fighters. Very dexxer heavy, and seems as though they work with a non faction guild(OATH). So, if you're a red faction player be prepared for OATH to jump in as well.

PAIN(TB)- They fielded the most numbers. Not very organized, but they were a new guild. They may have been easy pickings when I was around...but they might not be so easy after having a couple of months together. Pain open field fights, and grinder fights. They seemed to work with EMP. A mix between mages, and dexxers.

EMP(TB)- Mainly mages. They grindered some, but mainly found them open field fighting at yew...or in t2a. They seemed to work with PAIN.

LD(COM)- LD seemed to be the toughest fight on chessy. They have some really ****ty players, BUT they also have decent, and good pvpers. LD does best in grinder type situations, but they can field fight. I'd say they averaged 4-7 players online. not the most, but not a bad number. Sometimes more, some times less.

UhOh(SL)- They seem to have some decent pvpers. Did not really fight them since they turned SL. they were only fielding 2-3 when I was around. I actually worked with them a few times down in despise. Not the same vent or anything, just attacking enemy factions.

DTF(SL)- mainly field 1-3 players. Sometimes more. A mix between mages and dexxers. Not really worth mentioning to much right now since I don't think we're very active.

KONG(SL)- Jeff, and Nick...so ya know they are a pain to fight. Mainly open field fighters. They are a big hit or miss though since they play every east coast shard.

There really is to many small guilds to mention. People just pop up from time to time. Made it interesting.
pretty accurate description. fights continue to be good.

some good natured banter on the global chat too. sometimes a bit too much but if that gets to u than u should probably play another game.

hope ur move goes well. i did an xcountry move once. tough deal.