• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
insult fail sir....i expect better from you....come back and try again. DONT WORRY WE DONT JUDGE YOU!

A

A Bad Player

Sure. CoW/LD was beat using the same tactic they use themselves, so pug will recruit more and more so it wont happen again.
Sorry I have trouble keeping up with the fans. Are you one of those OF guys that doesn't play anymore, but still follows us around to talk? If I'm mistaken, were you at the one fight I've actually seen you guys at in WEEKS on legends only to get manhandled twice even numbers open field?

Did your two guildies get mad when you completely abandoned them on foot as YOU GUYS TRIED TO SET UP FIELDS EVEN NUMBERS AROUND DEL AND AT ICE EAST?

I love hypocrites who are full of empty talk.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I have trouble keeping up with the fans. Are you one of those OF guys that doesn't play anymore, but still follows us around to talk? If I'm mistaken, were you at the one fight I've actually seen you guys at in WEEKS on legends only to get manhandled twice even numbers open field?

Did your two guildies get mad when you completely abandoned them on foot as YOU GUYS TRIED TO SET UP FIELDS EVEN NUMBERS AROUND DEL AND AT ICE EAST?

I've been at two fights on legends vs LD in the last week. Both of them !OF! lost. The one at Del Ice was close to even numbers. In all honesty we should have won it, but the group did not listen to what was being called very well. It's bound to happen from time to time. I would say LD had one - two more at that fight, but that's not a number that should matter.

Also, I was one of the people on foot. Fields were just being set up in the pass do to fresh rez's. You guys pushed into 3 of us in the pass(alchy,DJ,and myself). two of us were fresh rez's. The reason said people did not come and help me on foot, was because I told them not too. I was already in stat, and had nothing to lose.

Now, for the fight at City of the dead...that was no where near even numbers. It started even numbers, with !OF! winning. Ended with LD having a five man difference. Once again, who cares. There were deaths on both sides, but in the end LD got the scrolls.

Empty talk eh'? How about you and I duel. Mage vs mage no pack. Either on Legends or chessy. I'd like to say pure mage...assuming niether of us have scribe or casting focus. Now, don't go all Lynk on me and accept...but say we have to duel on Great lakes...where i don't play:lol:. Either accept it, or don't. I've been on a bit of a dueling run of late so I'm feeling confident. How about ya try an knock me down a bit.

If I lose, I can no longer **** talk the guild known as LD. If you lose, you cannot **** talk !OF!. Sound good?

If you accept pm me your ICQ, and we can set this up. If you decline, say as much and we can move on.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i feel bad for you that u are responding to stratics on vacation.. thats just saddd.. and that ping was taken the day i posted it.. so yes u still fail cuz thats the speed i was at and still am
On the way to Myrtle Beach? 12 Hour drive? Thats sad? Nice attempt at a personal attack! :thumbup1:

PS: Don't ever go to the Compass Cove @ Myrtle Beach if you want any internet or phone service. It's so close to the beach that the internet sucks haha.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To those pictures in post #263, what exactly are those pink things in your backpack! I have never seen things of that sort before! I wonder if they are bolas! ( :) ) Plus, why you crop your screen, you ping 8 or something, you dont need anything to "boost" ya up! (waiting for post to be deleted)
Aahahhahahaha. Oblivion: "I DONT CHEAT". Lolz. :thumbup1:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UHOH certainly did not implode. The core members have & always will be together. When we try a different game (TF2, WOW, LS, UO; ETC) we do it together. If you want to call the 'other guildies' breaking off "IMPLODING", feel free too.

The long time chessy people, or people who have fought us know who the core members are, and know we are still around and do what we do. If some members wanna join, then leave, EHHH. So be it. I'm still friends with a lot of the guys; and it's no hard feelings. You know what it is.

*High Five*

I

IRS

Sorry man.. tried to be funny, didnt mean to make you rage an go all caps on me..

ps. I still play.. we were just having a laugh cause every time you get your ass beat on atl, its guarenteed we find you zergin on the smaller shards.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The long time chessy people, or people who have fought us know who the core members are, and know we are still around and do what we do.
So is UHOH continuing in TB or is it becomeing the A_T in SL. I saw a few intermixed guys the other day... but I have no idea what's going on. Its impossible to tell whats going on these days with 'myuo' being down "for a short time."

Speaking of which... does anyone know how long that's going to be down. I have a hard time with names and like to study online so talbo and I can call fights better. Bad with names + beer = "who did you say? who's that? what do you want me to do? too late, i'm dead. run!" :stretcher:

Who likes the new patch?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ps. I still play.. we were just having a laugh cause every time you get your ass beat on atl, its guarenteed we find you zergin on the smaller shards.
You have never beat any of the four major guilds on ATL.

L

longshanks

UHOH certainly did not implode. The core members have & always will be together. When we try a different game (TF2, WOW, LS, UO; ETC) we do it together. If you want to call the 'other guildies' breaking off "IMPLODING", feel free too.

The long time chessy people, or people who have fought us know who the core members are, and know we are still around and do what we do. If some members wanna join, then leave, EHHH. So be it. I'm still friends with a lot of the guys; and it's no hard feelings. You know what it is.

*High Five*
Your a class act Lox. Always have been.

Funny how the golden boy of LD pulled his pics and hasnt posted since being outed as a cheater :/

I

IRS

You have never beat any of the four major guilds on ATL.
uh never have claimed to.. an to be honest I couldnt tell you who the 4 major guilds on atl are... but I can claim you have never beaten me.

L

longshanks

nice bout for P@in in despise. held the bridge and heres a shot of the aftermath in the star room when mvp pushed. how to's on both sides here. how not to push and how to succesfully defend.

Attachments

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
wow... if i you only listened to global chat you'd think that MvP had won that fight and OATH ruled all. Interesting how that' SOOOO not the case.

L

longshanks

that picture looks like the aftermath of a drunken roman orgy.

betcha u had a few of those in saddams palace, huh?

:thumbup:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good fights with mostly every guild last night (Except P@in; I personally didn't fight em last night). We beat up pretty much everyone.

We (6 of us) fought some MVP (even numbers or so) in/around Destard after Bubbles was looting Turles (who got pwned by an NPC greater dragon I might add lol); we killed her; and the MVP troops came! They killed 2 of us; and we were able to finish off all 5-6 of them. Bubonic even ran down goldberg and killed him 1v1 in a junk suit since our faction pts didnt update yet. It made me giggle. No disrespect regardless. :thumbup1:

Then LD came down at the end of the night Despise. We beat them around even numbers; they regrouped after we beat them and let the coon sit. I switch to a thrower to see that 2x as many LD & a dragon came down. They took over island and held it and got pushed around for a good 40 mins (someone went into stat on 2 chars and even got out of stat on one lol). I then switched to a mage; 2 people got out of stat; and we got another person (Deacon logged on) & we were finally able to push. I came from behind; dropped an e-field; 2 archers pushed; and a few well times withers & walls resulted in us winning. Great fight(s) LD. Was good for us to get back in the rhythm of things.

We then killed a few MVP who attempted to fight afterwards. Least you guys tried! :thumbup: And bubbles; cmon now. You know better than to think I can screw up walls 3 times in a row. I haven't played in months. Cut me some slack! :rant2:

PS: OATH; I understand you like to be lame and jump on behind from behind at the gate; but at a big despise fight? Cmon. All you did was delay our fight with LD. Luckily; they were cool enough (being most of us are friends and whatnot) to not power kill the coon while we were killing you guys off; and even killed anyone who ran on the island; but still. If you wanna fight with the big boys; pop a spawn; do it and defend. Don't randomly run in on a good fight and try to single target a red; when you ARE ON ALL BLUES. It's quite annoying; I must say. At the gate; I expect this; but not in despise.

And thanks for annoucing the fight Draclover; even though you seemed a bit biased about SL and didnt bother to mention LD's more numbers & a dragon. But you did say when we won. :thumbup:

**A few random pics of the after mass. Again; sorry I dont get pics during; I call and it makes things VERY hard to do.**

T

Turles

it was good fights with ld i was glad to see they didnt kill the coon just like we didnt

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your a class act Lox. Always have been.

Funny how the golden boy of LD pulled his pics and hasnt posted since being outed as a cheater :/
Sir plz refrain from talking about things u know nothing about. First off, its called summmerrrrr lol, I play very spiratically during the summer and look at stratics even less. rl>UO in the summer, UO>RL during snowstorms.. just saying.. As for me being called a cheater, more like an idiot but not a cheater. Those pink bolas do nothing for ur in game play, its not a script to dismount and remount after the bola was tossed. Its just a different color. Furthermore plz if you know nething u should know that necro ousts ppl on all the things he does or has done. Im currently searching my computer of 3 years ago to find a pic he sent me with a similar item discrepancy.

I took the pics down so i wouldnt get an infraction that is all, I freely post vids on youtube cuz I dont really care. Havin that in no way makes someone better or worse lol.. well i may or may not see you this week.. kinda nice out :)

P.S. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear, especially coming from uhoh's mouths. Every pvper in this game is a hypocrit, its kinda like all the politicians using prostitutes but then ousting one of their buddies everynow and then to keep the spotlight off of them. In the last four years ive played with six guilds and prolly over 100 ppl, some are in all different guilds on chessy as well as other shards. Let me be clear, Im yet to find one pvper who doesnt use what i may or may not use. As for the pvp Scripting noobs they are out there but that is a farr less population, and that directly changes the game play to where its automated and no longer u doing nething.. Aight have a wonderful day nowww, and necroo why u sooo obsesseddd with meeee! I like women buddy, sorry :(

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good fights with mostly every guild last night (Except P@in; I personally didn't fight em last night). We beat up pretty much everyone.

We (6 of us) fought some MVP (even numbers or so) in/around Destard after Bubbles was looting Turles (who got pwned by an NPC greater dragon I might add lol); we killed her; and the MVP troops came! They killed 2 of us; and we were able to finish off all 5-6 of them. Bubonic even ran down goldberg and killed him 1v1 in a junk suit since our faction pts didnt update yet. It made me giggle. No disrespect regardless. :thumbup1:

Then LD came down at the end of the night Despise. We beat them around even numbers; they regrouped after we beat them and let the coon sit. I switch to a thrower to see that 2x as many LD & a dragon came down. They took over island and held it and got pushed around for a good 40 mins (someone went into stat on 2 chars and even got out of stat on one lol). I then switched to a mage; 2 people got out of stat; and we got another person (Deacon logged on) & we were finally able to push. I came from behind; dropped an e-field; 2 archers pushed; and a few well times withers & walls resulted in us winning. Great fight(s) LD. Was good for us to get back in the rhythm of things.

We then killed a few MVP who attempted to fight afterwards. Least you guys tried! :thumbup: And bubbles; cmon now. You know better than to think I can screw up walls 3 times in a row. I haven't played in months. Cut me some slack! :rant2:

PS: OATH; I understand you like to be lame and jump on behind from behind at the gate; but at a big despise fight? Cmon. All you did was delay our fight with LD. Luckily; they were cool enough (being most of us are friends and whatnot) to not power kill the coon while we were killing you guys off; and even killed anyone who ran on the island; but still. If you wanna fight with the big boys; pop a spawn; do it and defend. Don't randomly run in on a good fight and try to single target a red; when you ARE ON ALL BLUES. It's quite annoying; I must say. At the gate; I expect this; but not in despise.

And thanks for annoucing the fight Draclover; even though you seemed a bit biased about SL and didnt bother to mention LD's more numbers & a dragon. But you did say when we won. :thumbup:

**A few random pics of the after mass. Again; sorry I dont get pics during; I call and it makes things VERY hard to do.**

hahah seriously? u took pics of 2 LD bodies and said they had twice your numbers? Im sure they had more then just 2 but u have to be the worse pic taker everrr! nehow do that againnn plzz and lemme knoww.. mat and scribb i saw were down there, only really needed me and stuii and we woulda taken ur joke 6 out. Arthur standing over a body like he did nething lmao. Who'd u have outta curiosity? necro and u, prolly the only two worthy of nething (trust thats not a compliment cuz ur both still cowards at the gate with ur gimp temps). Arthur trash, braunstein trash, and turles super (non cheating) ping does nothing for him in a chokepoint. Who'm i missing?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for me being called a cheater, more like an idiot but not a cheater. Those pink bolas do nothing for ur in game play, its not a script to dismount and remount after the bola was tossed. Its just a different color.
I took the pics down so i wouldnt get an infraction that is all, I freely post vids on youtube cuz I dont really care. Havin that in no way makes someone better or worse lol..
Way to scream, "I Cheat; so what?"

hahah seriously? u took pics of 2 LD bodies and said they had twice your numbers? Im sure they had more then just 2 but u have to be the worse pic taker everrr! nehow do that againnn plzz and lemme knoww.. mat and scribb i saw were down there, only really needed me and stuii and we woulda taken ur joke 6 out. Arthur standing over a body like he did nething lmao. Who'd u have outta curiosity? necro and u, prolly the only two worthy of nething (trust thats not a compliment cuz ur both still cowards at the gate with ur gimp temps). Arthur trash, braunstein trash, and turles super (non cheating) ping does nothing for him in a chokepoint. Who'm i missing?
*Sigh* Ask your guild.

We first beat MVP ---> Then LD (5 Mins later) ---> They ran us off island (10 Mins later) ---> Then LD (55+ mins later) ---> Then Killed blues (65+ Mins later) ---> Then killed MVP again ---> (75+ Mins later)

That time line should sum up why no LD bodies were around. Jus Sayin. And for someone who was on like 24/7 before the core group came back; you sure are "SUMMERING IT UP" during quite a coincidental time. You can come back now though. Turles & I are both back to work and not off for vacation anymore :(

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
O. Activities that are against any games' Terms of Service or the User Agreement are prohibited from being promoted or advertised on our network. This includes, but is not limited to
third party programs
game item sales for real world goods
power leveling services
Unapproved modifications to game client/s
and/or links to such items
This. The original images vanished as I was looking through things before, so I'm going to publicly say this right now: Do not discuss client modifications here. Don't claim it doesn't give you an advantage. If you modified the client, you did it for a reason, and I didn't see a double-rainbow or funny cat pictures instead of spell icons. Further posts relating to the subject WILL BE REMOVED.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL so this is what chessy is coming too, so every time i kill u guys i should take screen shots. or maybe i should record the fights when im on foot 6v1 an live or maybe when i kill u guys 2v6. seriously i thought this was goin to be in game fun, its turning into a bunch of bull**** real fast. why dont all u guys grow up my side included an leave the **** in game away from these boards?

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This. The original images vanished as I was looking through things before, so I'm going to publicly say this right now: Do not discuss client modifications here. Don't claim it doesn't give you an advantage. If you modified the client, you did it for a reason, and I didn't see a double-rainbow or funny cat pictures instead of spell icons. Further posts relating to the subject WILL BE REMOVED.
i love people with pixel power there GREAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've been at two fights on legends vs LD in the last week. Both of them !OF! lost. The one at Del Ice was close to even numbers. In all honesty we should have won it, but the group did not listen to what was being called very well. It's bound to happen from time to time. I would say LD had one - two more at that fight, but that's not a number that should matter.

Also, I was one of the people on foot. Fields were just being set up in the pass do to fresh rez's. You guys pushed into 3 of us in the pass(alchy,DJ,and myself). two of us were fresh rez's. The reason said people did not come and help me on foot, was because I told them not too. I was already in stat, and had nothing to lose.

Now, for the fight at City of the dead...that was no where near even numbers. It started even numbers, with !OF! winning. Ended with LD having a five man difference. Once again, who cares. There were deaths on both sides, but in the end LD got the scrolls.

Empty talk eh'? How about you and I duel. Mage vs mage no pack. Either on Legends or chessy. I'd like to say pure mage...assuming niether of us have scribe or casting focus. Now, don't go all Lynk on me and accept...but say we have to duel on Great lakes...where i don't play:lol:. Either accept it, or don't. I've been on a bit of a dueling run of late so I'm feeling confident. How about ya try an knock me down a bit.

If I lose, I can no longer **** talk the guild known as LD. If you lose, you cannot **** talk !OF!. Sound good?

If you accept pm me your ICQ, and we can set this up. If you decline, say as much and we can move on.
sounds good to me 393173491 give date an time when u can be on chessy an i will let uno if that is good for me?

A

A Bad Player

I guess Stui wants to hah, but yeah I don't care. Dueling is tough anymore given 95+ west coast ping. On a side note, anyone know how the passive resisting thing for curing poison without pots affects duels?

A

A Bad Player

uh never have claimed to.. an to be honest I couldnt tell you who the 4 major guilds on atl are... but I can claim you have never beaten me.
Then I'm guessing you're the stealther Patriot. Either that or you both just have a thing for talking about shards you don't play, claiming we're bad because of fights you aren't at, with guilds you aren't in. My dad can beat up your dad.

By the way, we have the numbers in our guild to reach a potential of like 11 players at most. Sorry that we have that many for when were fighting 23+ MM every night on atl. I guess we should institute a "you can only play this shard with us, but not this other shard" policy? Cool.

A

A Bad Player

*Sigh* Ask your guild.

We first beat MVP ---> Then LD (5 Mins later) ---> They ran us off island (10 Mins later) ---> Then LD (55+ mins later) ---> Then Killed blues (65+ Mins later) ---> Then killed MVP again ---> (75+ Mins later)

That time line should sum up why no LD bodies were around. Jus Sayin. And for someone who was on like 24/7 before the core group came back; you sure are "SUMMERING IT UP" during quite a coincidental time. You can come back now though. Turles & I are both back to work and not off for vacation anymore :(
Yeah we lost, but don't say "with numbers" to make it sound better! We had 6, you had 7 with alternate characters (something we don't have).

Goof

L

longshanks

LOL so this is what chessy is coming too, so every time i kill u guys i should take screen shots. or maybe i should record the fights when im on foot 6v1 an live or maybe when i kill u guys 2v6. seriously i thought this was goin to be in game fun, its turning into a bunch of bull**** real fast. why dont all u guys grow up my side included an leave the **** in game away from these boards?
than i'd have nothing to read while working. :(

L

longshanks

Sir plz refrain from talking about things u know nothing about. First off, its called summmerrrrr lol, I play very spiratically during the summer and look at stratics even less. rl>UO in the summer, UO>RL during snowstorms.. just saying.. As for me being called a cheater, more like an idiot but not a cheater. Those pink bolas do nothing for ur in game play, its not a script to dismount and remount after the bola was tossed. Its just a different color. Furthermore plz if you know nething u should know that necro ousts ppl on all the things he does or has done. Im currently searching my computer of 3 years ago to find a pic he sent me with a similar item discrepancy.

I took the pics down so i wouldnt get an infraction that is all, I freely post vids on youtube cuz I dont really care. Havin that in no way makes someone better or worse lol.. well i may or may not see you this week.. kinda nice out :)

P.S. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear, especially coming from uhoh's mouths. Every pvper in this game is a hypocrit, its kinda like all the politicians using prostitutes but then ousting one of their buddies everynow and then to keep the spotlight off of them. In the last four years ive played with six guilds and prolly over 100 ppl, some are in all different guilds on chessy as well as other shards. Let me be clear, Im yet to find one pvper who doesnt use what i may or may not use. As for the pvp Scripting noobs they are out there but that is a farr less population, and that directly changes the game play to where its automated and no longer u doing nething.. Aight have a wonderful day nowww, and necroo why u sooo obsesseddd with meeee! I like women buddy, sorry :(
i think u love necro.

I

IRS

Then I'm guessing you're the stealther Patriot. Either that or you both just have a thing for talking about shards you don't play, claiming we're bad because of fights you aren't at, with guilds you aren't in. My dad can beat up your dad.

By the way, we have the numbers in our guild to reach a potential of like 11 players at most. Sorry that we have that many for when were fighting 23+ MM every night on atl. I guess we should institute a "you can only play this shard with us, but not this other shard" policy? Cool.
Its ok rage man. You can claim your underdogs wherever you log in.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't like OATH or MvP... Can I post that here. OATH isn't really a pvp guild... they're more like a live off of the scraps of others guild that whines and complains at yew gate.

I love you all

A

A Bad Player

Its ok rage man. You can claim your underdogs wherever you log in.
I'll take that as admission that it's you ^.- I wonder though, where did I rage? Because my points are valid and yours are not? Typical logic. Anyone I play with will tell you I don't take anything seriously :< Although I do like making people look dumb. You're one of those people that just makes it too easy!

Also, where did I claim we're underdogs? When things were active on Atlantic it literally was 12 of us against 23+. I was told by a couple members they couldn't even fit the entire guild in their vent server for their harrowers (they got demolished fyi). I just made a point about why we have our people and how its dumb to expect us to disallow them to come when we find a fight on other servers.

Do you understand the second time around....?

I

IRS

I'll take that as admission that it's you ^.- I wonder though, where did I rage? Because my points are valid and yours are not? Typical logic. Anyone I play with will tell you I don't take anything seriously :< Although I do like making people look dumb. You're one of those people that just makes it too easy!

Also, where did I claim we're underdogs? When things were active on Atlantic it literally was 12 of us against 23+. I was told by a couple members they couldn't even fit the entire guild in their vent server for their harrowers (they got demolished fyi). I just made a point about why we have our people and how its dumb to expect us to disallow them to come when we find a fight on other servers.

Do you understand the second time around....?
A book to respond to a one liner.. You sir have too much time on your hand and take this game way too serious but yeah, you so ownd me =/ ... u go underdog man

A

A Bad Player

A book to respond to a one liner.. You sir have too much time on your hand and take this game way too serious but yeah, you so ownd me =/ ... u go underdog man
Yeah man, at 80 words per minute that post took up a whole minute of my day. I really need a hobby or a life right? See how easy you make it?

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When things were active on Atlantic it literally was 12 of us against 23+. I was told by a couple members they couldn't even fit the entire guild in their vent server for their harrowers (they got demolished fyi).
.....lolwut?

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.....lolwut?
simple pop a harry on atl form 9pm to 11 pm an the lol wat we will show u, SOLUS u just cant compete no matter the irl cash u put into uo bro....

Promathia
Its ok tho
Ill keep doing what I do
aka recruit tons of people
to sit infront of me
and absorb damage
so I dont die
while I fast kill a champ
and get my scrolls out
leaving everyone else to die
and oy keep doing what you do
K?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
simple pop a harry on atl form 9pm to 11 pm an the lol wat we will show u, SOLUS u just cant compete no matter the irl cash u put into uo bro....

Promathia
Its ok tho
Ill keep doing what I do
aka recruit tons of people
to sit infront of me
and absorb damage
so I dont die
while I fast kill a champ
and get my scrolls out
leaving everyone else to die
and oy keep doing what you do
K?
What does this have to do with the comment I was responding to? lol...

Btw nice job getting ur asses beat on GL D:

A

A Bad Player

.....lolwut?
Tough concept I know. See, when you set up a ventrillo server you can have so many people logged in to vent at once. There are different levels. You, according to several of your own guildmates, tried to use the excuse that you lost these harrowers because you couldn't even get 6+ people in vent to listen. This is isn't a surprise when you field 25 people, recruit people like Slipknot and his guild so he can call (lolololol), and just any random person without a tag.

I know man, I'm making up that people talk and your guildmates tell me things. Spare me

A

A Bad Player

What does this have to do with the comment I was responding to? lol...

Btw nice job getting ur asses beat on GL D:
Nice job watching us on a ghost like you do on Chessy as well.

I'll admit, even though we can steamroll both guilds time after time, its impossible to keep a harrower without a harry killer, only 9 people on, and trying to defend two sides from 20 people EACH when its a nonfaction server.

Notice when it's factions double numbers isn't an issue (i.e 12v25+ domination) and CREW will even admit thats why the wont go factions. Besides, the night before we did demolish over 22 people with our 10 to take all the scrolls. Now hug on other guilds for wins you can't get :<

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'll admit, even though we can steamroll both guilds time after time, its impossible to keep a harrower without a harry killer, only 9 people on, and trying to defend two sides from 20 people EACH when its a nonfaction server.

Notice when it's factions double numbers isn't an issue (i.e 12v25+ domination) and CREW will even admit thats why the wont go factions. Besides, the night before we did demolish over 22 people with our 10 to take all the scrolls. Now hug on other guilds for wins you can't get :<
I'll be on more often now and I have a pretty sweet champ killer on GL, mages on other accounts too

:thumbsup:

I

IRS

Nah, you said it! I'll save you the trouble of your next post.

No I didn't underdog man.

Ugh you got me.. So I guess you can go back to fielding an tossing crossheals on pug. Damn, you dont play a mage. Ok, go back to "absorbing damage" as you say to others.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

*yawn* Still losing on GL I see....hmm

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*yawn* Still losing on GL I see....hmm
We might have lost a couple fights to bigger guilds, but at least we're playing.

You on the other hand chump up and join an already established guild because you know damn well your guild couldn't do anything. Failed on Atlantic, would fail on GL too.

Last night we broke Crew's choke with a great push but DC pushed on us at the same time, we were spread a little to thin. We had only 8 mages.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We might have lost a couple fights to bigger guilds, but at least we're playing.

You on the other hand chump up and join an already established guild because you know damn well your guild couldn't do anything. Failed on Atlantic, would fail on GL too.

Last night we broke Crew's choke with a great push but DC pushed on us at the same time, we were spread a little to thin. We had only 8 mages.
Sorry I cant hear you, I have stat scrolls plugging my ears.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't know anyone even actually cared if they got stat scrolls from a harrower anymore...