• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Break down! Ready set? Lets go!
~Lox

Original Pictures By: jrede23, Bombastic Fail and WarUltima

L

longshanks

good fights last nite. juicy and i ran into mvp doing a harry in covetous. couldnt do much just the two of us against your crew but we harrassed you guys a bit.

The second harry outside wrong was a blast. we fielded a few more people, and it was a lot of fun.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good fights last nite. juicy and i ran into mvp doing a harry in covetous. couldnt do much just the two of us against your crew but we harrassed you guys a bit.

The second harry outside wrong was a blast. we fielded a few more people, and it was a lot of fun.
PVP is always fun until people don't fight until they 2x or more your numbers! :lick:

L

longshanks

i hope your saying this tounge in check. Youve been know to zerg it up pretty good in your time as well. :mf_prop:

im not gonna lie, we were going after mvp and not bothering your guys the other nite just to try to level the field but to no avail.

there a funny group. they run big numbers and seem content to spawn away. i cant tell you if we've ever been raided by them outside of despise which doesnt' count cause its main street.

i told oblivion he's not allowed to complain on these boards about being out numbered anymore. :fight:

anyway. this thread is the lox and longshanks show so not like whats said here matters.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I know about Chessy PvP is that Mel Gibson got rolled by my old, outdated, Pre-Stygian Abyss Necro/Archer in a 1 v 1.

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:party:
Hey ya bros and chics, looks like a brother will be home this month for a week. Wifey has the guiness in the "UO Fridge" and my brown liqour man is on standbye. Any of you suave MF's low on gold Ill probablly be putting on a demonstration involving (Lesson plan 1: how to take talbo's gold) insurance aquisition. seriously I've been missing all you jokers. On a side note now that we have a MWR conection out here, what is the big new shiz going on? I need to get my read on. I mean i want to be able to put up a little bit of a fight. seems like the forums are a little slow are you guys still rocking the PvP? and thanks for the well wishes. I dont even know if my chars are still active or if I have a house either way though Ill be on.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I the only one getting sick/bored of mystic?

It would be refreshing to see some non mystic's running about, and perhaps just perhaps one day without getting spell plauged..

I don't know I guess I should try dexxers again, but I just am not really interested in chasing someone around all the time, I'd much rather blow them up.

L

longshanks

Talbo!!!! We miss you bro. Good to see you didnt get your azz shot off.

Hope you didnt get the clap either playing whats under the burqua.

Your vent access is tight man so pop in when ur back in the good old US of A.

Anakin came back recently so I'll let him know.

Anyone know whats up with the Karate children stealth archers that play gz blues???

They talk funny.

And hell juicy i run a dexxer ....

:pint::pint::pint: I'm 3 ahead of ya Talbo

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for mage duels anytime hit me up on icq

juicy-

I am looking for pure mage, no casting focus(other then scribe), no potion duels.

I love to duel like this but anymore all i ever see is spell plauge spell plauge, so i would accept necro mage, but no mystic's please. I am bored as **** of mystic and enjoy the old school classic wrestle scribe duels, so if anyone is interested hit me up. Noobs or Godly I don't care I don't have an ego, it's all for fun.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PVP is always fun until people don't fight until they 2x or more your numbers! :lick:
Well said lox, im glad you finally realize that zerging shards is a baddd thinggg. Im sorry that you guys left because we could field the same numbers as you. Funny how we still stayed and fought with five or 6 against ur 10+ crew at all those harrys. I also find it hilarious that all i hear from uhoh crew members is that mystic is sooo overpowered and they dont wanna fight mystics. I remember a time when every uhoh player ran a stone form mystic spellweaver with mass numbers on there side. As soon as the competition got mystic weavers to compete against ur guild, MYSTIC IS BADDDDD BAHHHHH!!!

P.S. to the rest of the pvpers i think mystic is as ******** as the next person does. Unfortunately we are a product of our uo times and everyone wants to play an overpowered temp and to compete everyone must join in and play said temp. Im just glad mystic dexers, and archers are about to be obsolete cuz thats is the most overpowered/unskilled/wanna be pvper temp there is!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for mage duels anytime hit me up on icq

juicy-

I am looking for pure mage, no casting focus(other then scribe), no potion duels.

I love to duel like this but anymore all i ever see is spell plauge spell plauge, so i would accept necro mage, but no mystic's please. I am bored as **** of mystic and enjoy the old school classic wrestle scribe duels, so if anyone is interested hit me up. Noobs or Godly I don't care I don't have an ego, it's all for fun.
def dont everr everrr play great lakes! theres a funny bunch over there that call themselves CREW. all reds but scared of factions. Field over fifteen everytime u see them, and ur bar will never ever ever not be spell plagued. they have five guys who only cast that one spell, while others try to dismount you and cast other spells. In a fifteen minute fight with five of us against 15+ i went thru over 50 apples cuz of plague.. it was embarrassing for them but its killin me on buying apples lol

L

longshanks

so uhoh off sharded again?

all fy ever runs into now is the mvp guys.

M

Mortimer Mouse

Thank you Mr forum police but I will take it from here *Flashes his Forum CIA badge*
Was that really called for? I wasn't trying to be forum police. I just simply stated I didn't THINK it was allowed on these forums meaning I wasn't really sure and if I was wrong was hoping someone would correct me, not get sarcastic with me. I understand Nastia Cross is a friend of yours but that really wasn't necessary and you being a mod should know this. My apologies to Nastia for offending if I did, wasn't my intentions and some wonder why many don't post on Chesapeake boards.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
It was a joke and my apology for making you feel that way. I will be sure to get to know you better, before making such jokes again. Sometimes I fail to remember that people cannot see me smiling or hear me trying to sound funny.

I was going to make you a deputy badge and quote Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, where she makes fun of Cordy saying "Be my deputy".... yea I think I am the only loser that watches re-runs of that show.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well said lox, im glad you finally realize that zerging shards is a baddd thinggg. Im sorry that you guys left because we could field the same numbers as you. Funny how we still stayed and fought with five or 6 against ur 10+ crew at all those harrys. I also find it hilarious that all i hear from uhoh crew members is that mystic is sooo overpowered and they dont wanna fight mystics. I remember a time when every uhoh player ran a stone form mystic spellweaver with mass numbers on there side. As soon as the competition got mystic weavers to compete against ur guild, MYSTIC IS BADDDDD BAHHHHH!!!

P.S. to the rest of the pvpers i think mystic is as ******** as the next person does. Unfortunately we are a product of our uo times and everyone wants to play an overpowered temp and to compete everyone must join in and play said temp. Im just glad mystic dexers, and archers are about to be obsolete cuz thats is the most overpowered/unskilled/wanna be pvper temp there is!

Far as I know; no one ever left. I'm currently not on bc I'm currently training 40+ hours a week right now for a job I get after christmas that will be AGAIN 40+ hour =( It sucks, but thats life.

I can't talk or vouch for ANYONE at all because; like I said I haven't been on. All I know is; anytime I was playing (Prior to the last 2 weeks) we would find MVP (After 2am EST) in small numbers (1-4) when we had the same. Would kill them. Then would have to fight spurts for double (5-8) to triple (9-12) of them as they poured in. Either resulting in wins; losses; or having to run away (Due to 2/3 to 1 ratio).

With the current Mysticism BS; you can't fight people outnumbered. Even a 6-4 fight (Which would of been "semi even" in the past) you have a 4v4 with 1 EXTRA person just spell plaguing and 1 EXTRA person Cleansing; making it VERY hard to fight. Hopefully (As I have been reading) Mystic gets nerfed to the point its not a huge crutch (Like they did with G. Dragons; alas the fall of FOA). But what do I know? :p

Anyways; you will see me around on my few days off (Like today! Yay). See you guys around when I can :thumbup1:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
def dont everr everrr play great lakes! theres a funny bunch over there that call themselves CREW. all reds but scared of factions. Field over fifteen everytime u see them, and ur bar will never ever ever not be spell plagued. they have five guys who only cast that one spell, while others try to dismount you and cast other spells. In a fifteen minute fight with five of us against 15+ i went thru over 50 apples cuz of plague.. it was embarrassing for them but its killin me on buying apples lol
For the record; everyone says that about MVP/Minax alliance on chessy; with the exception that they are in factions. rolleyes:

Just saying :p

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Far as I know; no one ever left. I'm currently not on bc I'm currently training 40+ hours a week right now for a job I get after christmas that will be AGAIN 40+ hour =( It sucks, but thats life.

I can't talk or vouch for ANYONE at all because; like I said I haven't been on. All I know is; anytime I was playing (Prior to the last 2 weeks) we would find MVP (After 2am EST) in small numbers (1-4) when we had the same. Would kill them. Then would have to fight spurts for double (5-8) to triple (9-12) of them as they poured in. Either resulting in wins; losses; or having to run away (Due to 2/3 to 1 ratio).

With the current Mysticism BS; you can't fight people outnumbered. Even a 6-4 fight (Which would of been "semi even" in the past) you have a 4v4 with 1 EXTRA person just spell plaguing and 1 EXTRA person Cleansing; making it VERY hard to fight. Hopefully (As I have been reading) Mystic gets nerfed to the point its not a huge crutch (Like they did with G. Dragons; alas the fall of FOA). But what do I know? :p

Anyways; you will see me around on my few days off (Like today! Yay). See you guys around when I can :thumbup1:
I really wish i knew how to break these comments apart so i could comment seperately on them. All i can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. To be as blatant as i can. U were ROT (mass zerg for over a year), then UHOH last year (mass zerg for six months), Then came back this year and mass zerg the shhard again till we made it so u cant. I have only seen ur real crew of uhoh members on three times when it was even numbers, u all lost all three times. and poof u were gone for like two months. The most recent fight u were all at was the wrong harry. We maybe had two or three more then u however there was 5 or 6 fy attacking us as well so we were outnumbered by two guilds, and u all lost :(.

U talk about numbers now but u must have short term memory loss or something. U forget how many times we fought u 5v 10+. either at the gate when u were all gutless and played only archers, or mystic archers. Or at harry's or spawns where u only played mystic/spellweavers in stone form and choked it out with over double our numbers. Sorry that we made the same temps to compete and got the same amount of ppl.

Thru all that i still had respect for you as a pvper until one sad day. The third time we beat u before you vanished was us having 15 and u having 14, i had screenshots to prove it. We won without one death and killed all of you but it was still fun. I came to luna and said hey we will pop dsp again if you would like. ur response "no sir, u outnumber us" !!!!!!!! WHATTT after u doubling our numbers for months and still fighting ur crew, u see us having one more and no advantage on ur side so you quit. Sorry that just didnt sit right for me.

UHOH ruined this shard with there ****ty temp tactics and mass zerg, we came thru and abolished that, but now we are very bored and have to play other shards so come back soon now, and bring ur real crew. the guys with ur tag on now are just a complete disgrace.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really wish i knew how to break these comments apart so i could comment seperately on them. All i can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. To be as blatant as i can. U were ROT (mass zerg for over a year), then UHOH last year (mass zerg for six months), Then came back this year and mass zerg the shhard again till we made it so u cant. I have only seen ur real crew of uhoh members on three times when it was even numbers, u all lost all three times. and poof u were gone for like two months. The most recent fight u were all at was the wrong harry. We maybe had two or three more then u however there was 5 or 6 fy attacking us as well so we were outnumbered by two guilds, and u all lost :(.

U talk about numbers now but u must have short term memory loss or something. U forget how many times we fought u 5v 10+. either at the gate when u were all gutless and played only archers, or mystic archers. Or at harry's or spawns where u only played mystic/spellweavers in stone form and choked it out with over double our numbers. Sorry that we made the same temps to compete and got the same amount of ppl.

Thru all that i still had respect for you as a pvper until one sad day. The third time we beat u before you vanished was us having 15 and u having 14, i had screenshots to prove it. We won without one death and killed all of you but it was still fun. I came to luna and said hey we will pop dsp again if you would like. ur response "no sir, u outnumber us" !!!!!!!! WHATTT after u doubling our numbers for months and still fighting ur crew, u see us having one more and no advantage on ur side so you quit. Sorry that just didnt sit right for me.

UHOH ruined this shard with there ****ty temp tactics and mass zerg, we came thru and abolished that, but now we are very bored and have to play other shards so come back soon now, and bring ur real crew. the guys with ur tag on now are just a complete disgrace.
Don't be silly just because I'm not playing as much sir. Do we need to bring up the 4v4s or 5v5s or w/e they were and we won every one? Oh jeezzzz. And yeah; sorry. We don't run mages at the gate when outnumbered. If we all run archers; drop 3-5 para fields and sync dump; not hard to kill an archer.

Also; when I fight MVP its always; outnumber; spell plague spell plague spell plague spell plague spell plague spell plague dismount spell plague spell plague spell plague spell plague.

You get the point. But when stuff is nerfed (If they don't really go through with running casting; god that crap is stupid) then you will just be like FOA and fade off (*if anyone wants to play bc of running cast*) like before. It happens. Don't talk **** you can't back up there bud. I was really nice til you go and run your mouth. You are a medicore player who sits behind and heals/cleansing and spell plagues. If you are the spokesperson for your guild; fine. But don't talk crap on the boards like you are someone amazing. That just makes you look silly. So let's be nice and civil bc I never had a problem with ya.

Sorry if I come off as an ass; long work days do that too you; as I am now finding this out! :mf_prop::gee:

And for the record; the fight we "lost" and I said No TY you outnumbered us; learn to count. We had 9 to your 14. See the whole "6v4" scenario up top^^^^ Then add 2 more healers and spell plaguers. Thanks =)

*High Fives to show no hard feelings*

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to make you a deputy badge and quote Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, where she makes fun of Cordy saying "Be my deputy".... yea I think I am the only loser that watches re-runs of that show.

Which Buffy Gareth? Eliza Dushku buffy (OMGGGG SHES SO HOTT :() or Sarah Michelle Gellar buffy? (Shes hott too; but not nearly as hott as Eliza)

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't be silly just because I'm not playing as much sir. Do we need to bring up the 4v4s or 5v5s or w/e they were and we won every one? Oh jeezzzz. And yeah; sorry. We don't run mages at the gate when outnumbered. If we all run archers; drop 3-5 para fields and sync dump; not hard to kill an archer.

Also; when I fight MVP its always; outnumber; spell plague spell plague spell plague spell plague spell plague spell plague dismount spell plague spell plague spell plague spell plague.

You get the point. But when stuff is nerfed (If they don't really go through with running casting; god that crap is stupid) then you will just be like FOA and fade off (*if anyone wants to play bc of running cast*) like before. It happens. Don't talk **** you can't back up there bud. I was really nice til you go and run your mouth. You are a medicore player who sits behind and heals/cleansing and spell plagues. If you are the spokesperson for your guild; fine. But don't talk crap on the boards like you are someone amazing. That just makes you look silly. So let's be nice and civil bc I never had a problem with ya.

Sorry if I come off as an ass; long work days do that too you; as I am now finding this out! :mf_prop::gee:

And for the record; the fight we "lost" and I said No TY you outnumbered us; learn to count. We had 9 to your 14. See the whole "6v4" scenario up top^^^^ Then add 2 more healers and spell plaguers. Thanks =)

*High Fives to show no hard feelings*
u missed the point! u bring archers to the gate while outnumbering ur opponent, u play stone form spellweaving mystics at spawns, when u outnumber your opponent. I've been in what u can call a zerg for three months. U've been a zerg as long as ive known u, three years all the way back to when u were ROT and allied to FOA. U guys dont want to fight, u want ur precious pixel rewards. I have fought outnumbered for almost three years, so dont talk to me about numbers. UVE ALWAYS BEEN A ZERG. THe 6v4 i have no idea what u are talking about, i was talking about the other day and u werent there, none of ur actual crew was there. Just a bunch of horrible recruits. The day u said you would not fight us cuz we outnumbered you by one. I have pics of. us 15, ur 14 dead bodies, cant argue with fact. I posted it on stratics awhile back, still prolly there somewhere.

Further more, I never claimed to be a GOD, everyone who knows me knows i have no ego what so ever in this video game, i save that for the real world. I'm a very good team player, always have been. Im good in a three man team as well as a five or fifteen it does not matter. If u wanna talk about dueling we have three of the best mage dueler's in this game. Stuii hasn't lost to any of your crew. Compare us to FOA? thats laughable seeing as though u used to be allied with them. And u really need to check ur history. Look long and hard to the past. MVP and DT was not allied till u came to harry with 21 friggin ppl. We've never had that many even when we were allied. You wanna talk about those 5v5's. The one i was in, im the only person who plays this game out of them. Plus I was the only mage still alive and should have been dead much quicker then it took you all, seeing as though im not a punk and didnt play in protection, and you all did!

Moral of the story- I as well as most the ppl i play with live for the fight, u and most the ppl u play with live for the rewards from the monsters. Mysticism may be overpowered but it doesnt make you better. Me, stuii, and bam- took out 14 SL on GL who were all mystics except three tamers. If ur good your good and if ur bad, mysticism isnt going to help you. I made that mention of CREW because they dont run factions so you cant beat them. U drop one and he gets right back up into the fight, spell plaguing you again. It's just a shame what this game has come to. We can argue untill the end of the world, however everyone will only see from their own perspective. Mine will never be changed because it has a long history involved all the way back to ROT. Ive just seen u guys with mass numbers and then dissapear when the playing field was leveled. Maybe it's just coincidence but thats the way I see it. This is my home shard so i can fight on every other shard and have fun, but still look forward to killing uhoh members and FOA (if they ever came back) more then any other guild out there. Alas we should just agree to disagree. And WOWWWW i really need to stop writing a book!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And WOWWWW i really need to stop writing a book!
I agree. I couldnt keep track of 1/2 of that. Just being honest. But whatever works *Shrugs*

I heard the Jap guys own you guys though (From people still playing). Truth? Just asking =)

TheAvator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hmm, hi! since this is a pvp topic.. how about some pictures from a long time ago!

I'm sure some of you remember these people. 2v2 duels (inevita = Mazzmos)

Does courage still play? that guy was a riot

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, hi! since this is a pvp topic.. how about some pictures from a long time ago!

Does courage still play? that guy was a riot

Wow those are old pics :p

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

L2B3 Sucked - And also had sucky forums.

TheAvator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It won't let me edit for some reason.. but to add, are there still pure mage duels? or did everyone abandon that with the expansions?

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree. I couldnt keep track of 1/2 of that. Just being honest. But whatever works *Shrugs*

I heard the Jap guys own you guys though (From people still playing). Truth? Just asking =)
to be honest, its not hard to kill someone when u have two death/nerve strikers.. stealthing around. However the only time i died to them was when i was in a 2v2 against some sl guys and those two came up and did that combo when i was half life. Megumi dies to me in one dump, sojiro doesnt die cuz i get one dump off and he smoke bombs and runs for the hills. They do get there kills, like chad and them did when they played there stealthers here. However megumi finally is speaking proper english so i guess they arent trying to act like they are japanese anymore (which we all knew they werent anyway)

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It won't let me edit for some reason.. but to add, are there still pure mage duels? or did everyone abandon that with the expansions?
pure mage duels are gone pretty much, rarely you find someone to do it, the last few i had were against mystic mages who didn't use mystic and a nox mage.. of course no pots... mystic duels consist of nether bolt ( a new magic arrow spell) and magic arrow spam with a spell plauge or two mixed in and an instant cast boulder. its pretty stupid and most mages seem to have quit, the good ones i remember are gone..mystic is so overpowered or what ever that you cant compete unless you are running it...with a few exceptions...you will find uo to be all dexxers and mystic mages now...no one even plays necro really unless it has mystic too.

i have heard of pure mage tournments and such, i saw one on GL that was pretty cool to watch but really it has no place in "pvp" right now.

Oh scribe has a new mod called casting focus which results in spells occassionally being cast as if you had protection on.. usually results in an overcast

i play in trammel mostly now because pvp is bad :/ but i go out and die every now and again or pk noobs to change it up.

L

longshanks

pure mage duels are gone pretty much, rarely you find someone to do it, the last few i had were against mystic mages who didn't use mystic and a nox mage.. of course no pots... mystic duels consist of nether bolt ( a new magic arrow spell) and magic arrow spam with a spell plauge or two mixed in and an instant cast boulder. its pretty stupid and most mages seem to have quit, the good ones i remember are gone..mystic is so overpowered or what ever that you cant compete unless you are running it...with a few exceptions...you will find uo to be all dexxers and mystic mages now...no one even plays necro really unless it has mystic too.

i have heard of pure mage tournments and such, i saw one on GL that was pretty cool to watch but really it has no place in "pvp" right now.

Oh scribe has a new mod called casting focus which results in spells occassionally being cast as if you had protection on.. usually results in an overcast

i play in trammel mostly now because pvp is bad :/ but i go out and die every now and again or pk noobs to change it up.
don't let him kid ya. he still goes to fel :D:lick:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I need to update both of my mages on Chessy.

I made both of my mage suits with horned runic kit armor before imbuing, and the rest of it is faction pieces.

Anyone wanna trade imbuing services? I have an imbuer on Great Lakes, but not on Chessy.

I also need 110 mystic and focus scrolls on Chessy!

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you know what the say:

man is the new woman.

crashing at your sister's house opens up all kinds of perverted fantasies in my head.
Staying at his sisters opens up a lot more then perverted fantasies....but I dont trust the censor buttons here and I dont want Gareth to give me any more warnings so ill keep my stories to myself.....

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Staying at his sisters opens up a lot more then perverted fantasies....but I dont trust the censor buttons here and I dont want Gareth to give me any more warnings so ill keep my stories to myself.....
Good thinking lol. Do you guys want a fresh new PvP thread of just keep this one going?

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good thinking lol. Do you guys want a fresh new PvP thread of just keep this one going?
thanks gareth..I only wrote that a month ago..but seeing as this thread is posted in so much I say just leave this one.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well I just didn't get time to reply to it and normally my name doesn't appear in this thread. Just happened to see it. We can always try just not having a PvP thread and letting you all go buck wild on the forums, stir up some activity.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I know that OBLIVION is on stratics.... is anyone else from MVP. Come on... You're the zerg right now. It's your duty to talk trash on the pvp forum and entertain everyone else who refuses to enter your guild.

For the record. I appriciate your antimosity towards FOA. However you are no better then they are. Carry on. I will figure out a way to fight you guerilla style in the years to come. Yes, It'll take that long because my boy is deployed and not available for UO pvp action.