• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just cleaned the thread up... keep personal attacks out of here.
Way to delete mine there bud. It had no personal attacks in it; and just showed everyone how big of a hypocrite Oblivion is. Just because some people use personal attacks; and then someone else and actually puts something relevant on here; you delete it as well? This is a good way to keep people away from the forums. Jus Sayin.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Way to delete mine there bud. It had no personal attacks in it; and just showed everyone how big of a hypocrite Oblivion is. Just because some people use personal attacks; and then someone else and actually puts something relevant on here; you delete it as well? This is a good way to keep people away from the forums. Jus Sayin.
For future reference

Stratics Forums - FAQ

I. Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.
But it was a series of discussion relating to it. I cleared out that discussion since people were quoting the things said.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No wonder stratics activity just goes down and down lol

L

longshanks

all i respectfully ask is you lighten up on what gets deleted.

everyone that posts in this channel has pretty thick skins and can take it.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all i respectfully ask is you lighten up on what gets deleted.

everyone that posts in this channel has pretty thick skins and can take it.
I've done my best to stay fairly out of the way in here, but when there is a direct attack aimed at defaming someone, I can't overlook it. I just enforce the rules, I don't write them.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Says it all. And it's pretty hard to make me disappoint me. Jus sayin.

But to summarize..

Oblivion is a hypocrite. POT = KETTLE.
I work; won't be on much.
Good fights; try to stay close to even numbers!

That is all.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets summarize lox's reign of tyranny to uhoh's hilarity.
Rot gets disbanded and booted off the shard by FOA (thats just embarassing)
Uhoh gets booted off the shard by WTF (slips guild with me and stuii in it)
Uhoh comes back massively zergs the shard and every spawn they do they field nothing but Stoneform plaguing mystics with pixies and essence.
MVP recruits me and stuii and a few others to combat the uhoh zerg.
We get one fair fight of 15v ur 14 and u get destroyed and tell us we zerg you.
The months go on and on.. and on all the boards lox claims mystic is OP and plague plague plague hailstorm plague plague.

Definition of a hypocrit= a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

Basically it was ok for you all to have that sooo called OP temp, but when there was competition and the same numbers fielding it... Thats baddddddd!!!!! I understand now :) high five buddy

P.S. our massive zerg of me, pug, eli, and llamma.. Was enough to take out 7 emp on marble island while lox, broli, and tom were hitting us from behind. Then turn around and killed broli and tom.. and lox ran from marble past ice east where i lost him.. Facts dont lie bro. just food for thought

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhoh comes back massively zergs the shard and every spawn they do they field nothing but Stoneform plaguing mystics with pixies and essence.
The months go on and on.. and on all the boards lox claims mystic is OP and plague plague plague hailstorm plague plague.

Definition of a hypocrit= a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

Basically it was ok for you all to have that sooo called OP temp, but when there was competition and the same numbers fielding it... Thats baddddddd!!!!! I understand now :) high five buddy

P.S. our massive zerg of me, pug, eli, and llamma.. Was enough to take out 7 emp on marble island while lox, broli, and tom were hitting us from behind. Then turn around and killed broli and tom.. and lox ran from marble past ice east where i lost him.. Facts dont lie bro. just food for thought

*rolls eyes* Such BS. I will dissect this more when I am home and not on my cell. :dunce:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Can't we all just get along and kill each other? Geez!

I personally had a fun fight with pug last night at Shame... I didn't win, but it was fun until he got a rock monster off. Then it wasn't so much for me once my evasion wore off. I don't want to talk about what happened in T2A because it wasn't pretty for me. But that's life.

Ok, ok, I'll tell on myself. So we had a 2 v 1 (2 of us, 1 of them, COM guy, forgot his name) and we fought for like 5 minutes and couldn't drop him. Well, it was long enough for him to call his buddy down and then the two of us dropped like flies. :cursing: See, Embarrassing!

I really need to get a screenshot utility and show my deaths........ Maybe tonight we'll do better. Where's OATH? I can kill those guys good!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PPl dont generally get along, especially in a competitive environment... the only shard i post on is here, cuz this is where i started back again after i originally quit in 99. so i have a lot of history here and a very good memory of things that have happened. Theres very few ppl in this game I really dislike, Lox isnt even one of them. I just dissaprove of his tactics and the way he plays this game. But who am I to judge someone else, im not. Play the game how you want, but I will point how ppl's hypocritical statements. Also dont blame me for thinking its tactless when u only play a mage for grinders and then field all dexers at the gate, with two stealthers, and a bunch of dread tamers. ahhh maybe i should try WOW i heard its a lil more even game play and not as flawed

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't we all just get along and kill each other? Geez!

I personally had a fun fight with pug last night at Shame... I didn't win, but it was fun until he got a rock monster off. Then it wasn't so much for me once my evasion wore off. I don't want to talk about what happened in T2A because it wasn't pretty for me. But that's life.

Ok, ok, I'll tell on myself. So we had a 2 v 1 (2 of us, 1 of them, COM guy, forgot his name) and we fought for like 5 minutes and couldn't drop him. Well, it was long enough for him to call his buddy down and then the two of us dropped like flies. :cursing: See, Embarrassing!

I really need to get a screenshot utility and show my deaths........ Maybe tonight we'll do better. Where's OATH? I can kill those guys good!
Keep tryin bro, and dont let the deaths get you down. Im assuming ur non faction which is the best way to learn. so just keep dieing and rezzing and ull get the hang of it soon enough. Def need more ppl to start pvping and playing on the fel side (but not in guard zone haha)

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ahhhh come on, you know you're addicted like all the rest of us. And, you know, I get pissy at different people's tactics, but the way I see it is that the game has its rules and when it comes down to it, the challenge of the game is to play within the rules to the max.

Everyone gets mad when people have tamers, dexxors disarm, etc etc. Yeah, it sucks, but it's also a challenge to figure out how to beat those templates. I'm looking at the new PvP changes that are going to come out and all of a sudden, there's a whole new change of power in the fight. I think that necros are going to come back again... but what do I know?

I do wish that people would have more fun with the fighting and not get so angry all the time. I think its fun, even when I die. Last night when Lynk caught me in T2A on a non-resist template with no pots, bandies, or a trap box and para-ganked me easy.... I got caught cause I was too lazy to refit before I strolled on out of Delucia. Oh well, I laughed about it though. I didn't even try to get away once he paralized me, what's the point? It was funny though, and still fun.

I still get a little bit of a rush when I engage in PvP, and I think that's the best part! Except for coming out on top of a good fight, that's even better, but I don't get partake in that joy all that often.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Keep tryin bro, and dont let the deaths get you down. Im assuming ur non faction which is the best way to learn. so just keep dieing and rezzing and ull get the hang of it soon enough. Def need more ppl to start pvping and playing on the fel side (but not in guard zone haha)
Yeah, Talbo and I are still working the kinks out... it's been a year and we're rusty. Don't worry, we'll keep coming, we always do. It's kinda crazy that you big-times are all coming back right when he got back from Iraq. We were thinking we'd have some easy game before the show got crazy again. Guess we were wrong.

Don't worry, we don't play guard zone BS. I think GS and OATH have plenty of that to go around. I don't go to yew gate at all except maybe during the morning if I get a chance and am real bored.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay! Real quick; I need to get to bed!

Wrong. ROT Controlled chessy with an IRON FIST for 6+ months. Lac was the GM of this guild. We started semi small/medium-ish; but then ran chessy for so long that.. "So and so's friend who is their rl brother's roommate from college and wants to join" (just showing you how random it got) could join. Chesapeake was dead in fel. 95% of pvpers xferred off chessy at this point. (This was after PwNi, which Valmar, Maja, & Slim Jim (I think it was Slim) were the primary GM's of it). We just ended up all disbanded due to bored/transferring/etc. The core stayed together. (Who didn't quit UO)

WTF? Who the heck is that? If you mean WOWz? We fought them; got outnumbered by Necro Tamers (Before the G-Dragon nerf); allied with FOA to combat the #'s; and ran HIM off the shard. Way to mess that one up too lol.

This was after FOA went buck wild and recruited everyone known to man and threw them on a tamer with G-Drags. This patch came through; and again with flawed info; not only NERFED the G-Drags; but made dragon slayers do 3x damage to em. This in turn; destoryed FOA's temp. This let us be able to beat them and the zerg. (Sorry bud; we were outnumbered then too). Again; flawed.

15v14? When MVP came about (After DTP or something that Cruz & Bubble's guild came over and got stomped out) and you guys *MVP* absorbed everyone they could from that guild; from trammy guilds; and even recruited and allied OATH. Again; WAYYYY OUTNUMBERED. *Smacks forehead* you are making this too easy.

heck yeah! Being outnumbered; and having those OP abilites (which are still OP TBH) in your arsenal; that's crazy. Sorry; but you can't beat it. Any decent guild that outnumber's SHOULD NEVER LOSE since you would have a constant stream of Cleansing Winders/Wildfire/Winder in the background doing nothing but that! (HEYYY! Wasnt that your job? Just sayin!!) **Side note; I also started my job at this point, and only played poker on Hybrid with some guildies and old members**

I do believe I just slam dunked you with your own defination. *High Five* though.

You guys were never close to even numbers with us. When you were; we won 90% of the time; and you would call in more to try and overrun us. (Did your guild forget the 5v5?) Cmon now.

You certainly had more than 4 there; but I'll just "say" you had 4 (considering you left out people like Scott & whatnot considering I called him out first; but okay you only had 4!!) And! Necro was dead and in stat before you guys got there (Hahaha yeah he died to EMP. Trust me; we made fun of him bc of that.) And Broli def got stam blocked by a chicken (Trust me; made fun of him for that too; bc he was too busy trying to kill the EMP guy you guys footed!) And hell yeah! I'm gonna run from 4 of you guys against lil ol me! And (btw; work on those walls; you had at least 5 tries lol) when I had you alone twice; you ran until your buddies caught up. Soooo IDK WHAT THAT MEANS!! =)

Either way; fun times. Just don't be a hypocrite about things. As I stated in the other post; you say either **OMG YOU GUYS ZERG SO HARD; AND WE DON'T BELIEVE IN ZERGS** when you are outnumbered; and then **OMG UHOH ZERGED FOR YEARS; SO WE ARE JUST DOING IT BACK!** when you outnumber us.

It's either say "Yeah; we had more than you, but we won! So NAANANANANAN!! :dunce:"

Orrrr "You won bc you had numbers! It's okay we fought well!"

Don't be a lame-o and play two-faced.

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two wrongs dont make a right. [WAITS FOR POST TO BE DELETED FOR 3RD TIME :)] But every guild has its flaws and you just choose not to show them or post them, it happens. Dont post everytime something happens, and just say "GOOD FIGHT", dont need to hear anything else. hahahaha

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*Wants to see what it likes on the other side*

Over modding!!!! :twak:

Down with the Mod!!! Boooo!!!

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SO I guess the fighting is good? I took a vacation and came back with little interest in playing UO, the new changes look promising so I may play again soon, but for now mysticism is just boring. I can't wait until a wrestle scribe mage can compete again.

Oblivion you need to lay off the herb bro, your memory is fuked up. LOL. I smoke a lot of herb myself but jesus, things didn't happen like that at all.

Pretty much what lox said is how i remember it...

And for the record, ROT was the best "zerg" I have ever seen. I havn't played for a long long time, but ROT had a lot of very skilled players in the same guild. I don't remember too many guys who were a liability and usually when they showed up everyone else left, 95% of the time as ghosts. They were a victim of their own success tho, fel got so quiet because of them that most ended up quitting.

L

longshanks

welcome back milk. never mind this pixel crap, how many rl kills you get over there.

does al queda, complain were zergin them?

what weapon does damage that most looks like a hail storm???

:thumbup:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
GL adopted its own pvp forum without all the moderation.

It has a forum for Chessy as well if you guys are interested -

Home UOPvP.net

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
welcome back milk. never mind this pixel crap, how many rl kills you get over there.
He probably won't tell you, but I'm pretty sure it was quite a bit more than a couple.

does al queda, complain were zergin them?
How could they complain? They got the numbers over there, especially now days. They're the zerg, we're just a lot better at it. Ok ok, we have better equipment too. The fight there is VERY item oriented.

what weapon does damage that most looks like a hail storm???
I would venture to say that the Mk-19 is most like the hailstorm. 350 40mm grenades a minute at ranges up to 2km. Yeah, that'll wreck someone's day real quick. It's kind of like explosion though, cause the grenades fly slow--there's a serious delay between when they leave the barrel and impact.

Watch out for ol' Unlce Talbo!!! His desk looks like this right now.
:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

He's dangerous with the brew in him!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You guys make me laugh.

I'm glad to see more people on chessy at this time. More people = more fights. I hope it continues. I wish Necro/Lox/Broli would have been more active in UHOH cause we could have done some good things. Anyway see ya guys in fel. BTW no guild has ran Chessy like Champs did under Mikey from like 01-05. Good day.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys make me laugh.

I'm glad to see more people on chessy at this time. More people = more fights. I hope it continues. I wish Necro/Lox/Broli would have been more active in UHOH cause we could have done some good things. Anyway see ya guys in fel. BTW no guild has ran Chessy like Champs did under Mikey from like 01-05. Good day.
I remember those days.. I did my best to be a thorn in the side of !C!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oblivion you need to lay off the herb bro, your memory is fuked up. LOL. I smoke a lot of herb myself but jesus, things didn't happen like that at all.

Pretty much what lox said is how i remember it...

And for the record, ROT was the best "zerg" I have ever seen. I havn't played for a long long time, but ROT had a lot of very skilled players in the same guild. I don't remember too many guys who were a liability and usually when they showed up everyone else left, 95% of the time as ghosts. They were a victim of their own success tho, fel got so quiet because of them that most ended up quitting.
Yay for telling the truth!! :fight:

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Joe... just for you I think my thief is going to wear an Umbra shroud for the next month.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything i said above was the truth, lox ur getting ur times mixed up and not following.. I used a timeline. Rot was the best "Zerg" Ive ever seen. Key word being a zerg. I havent ever seen a zerg since ROT that was as big as ROT, not even CREW on GL fields as many members as ROT did.

WTF was SLIPS guild after wowz, when 82 and uhoh teamed up and necro went with you. I went with slip and met stuii. U all left the shard after us smashing u for about 2 months. (FOA was long gonne at this point). Then we left again. UHOH got big again.. in come DT and MVP. The only good player DT had was me and we got destroyed constantly, so i got stuii, hugo and bluebie to come over.(at this time FOA was completely dead and had no greater dragons. In we rolll with us four and one or two DT members to 10+ of you all in stone form, casting plague, pixies and hailstorm.. ooops sorry to spoil ur hypocricy. I still have pics somewhere, ill see if i can find them. :p

Big fall out with DT and me hugo and stuii join up with goldberg. Us 15 come and destroy your 14, see you in luna and ask if your coming back and ur response.. "no sir you outnumber us" LMAO!!! Thats concluded.. off to fight on real shards :p

Oh and there was four of us there maybe it wasnt llamma it was scott.. but there was only four. and we destroyed 7 emp and def broli cuz i got his points not sure who tom died to.. and its hard to cast walls when A) when ur faster then me and i was in protection from having to go into that house emp was in and all there fields :(.. B) u were para shotting me everysecond u had a chance. ok im done have a terrific day

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything i said above was the truth, lox ur getting ur times mixed up and not following.. I used a timeline. Rot was the best "Zerg" Ive ever seen. Key word being a zerg. I havent ever seen a zerg since ROT that was as big as ROT, not even CREW on GL fields as many members as ROT did.

WTF was SLIPS guild after wowz, when 82 and uhoh teamed up and necro went with you. I went with slip and met stuii. U all left the shard after us smashing u for about 2 months. (FOA was long gonne at this point). Then we left again. UHOH got big again.. in come DT and MVP. The only good player DT had was me and we got destroyed constantly, so i got stuii, hugo and bluebie to come over.(at this time FOA was completely dead and had no greater dragons. In we rolll with us four and one or two DT members to 10+ of you all in stone form, casting plague, pixies and hailstorm.. ooops sorry to spoil ur hypocricy. I still have pics somewhere, ill see if i can find them. :p

Big fall out with DT and me hugo and stuii join up with goldberg. Us 15 come and destroy your 14, see you in luna and ask if your coming back and ur response.. "no sir you outnumber us" LMAO!!! Thats concluded.. off to fight on real shards :p

Oh and there was four of us there maybe it wasnt llamma it was scott.. but there was only four. and we destroyed 7 emp and def broli cuz i got his points not sure who tom died to.. and its hard to cast walls when A) when ur faster then me and i was in protection from having to go into that house emp was in and all there fields :(.. B) u were para shotting me everysecond u had a chance. ok im done have a terrific day
I didn't play much with Brandon & them. A couple fights here and there; which again I don't remember ever losing to a guild you were in (REMEMBER THAT 5V5 YOU KEEP NEGLECTING TO MENTION AND TRYING TO STEER AWAY FROM) (Jus sayin), but it could be true. Would need someone who played more during that time than me. **And to further my point of me not playing much; why would Brandon call IF I WAS PLAYING? *shrugs* **

And it certainly wasn't 14v15 that night; bc if we lose **ANYTIME**; we ALWAYS regroup and come back; but I won't argue numbers with you. You seem to think you never zerg anyone.

ADDED BONUS!!
Your guild "NOT" zerging. Notice the 14 names that I banned from the house; and the 4 names below. That makes 18 sir. For Necro, Broli, and Myself. LOL. PS; I guess if you wanna count Val & Cru in the map; you can do that too. Both were on non guilded stealthers but meh. 18 is still 18.

And as far as mysticism being OP; I never said it wasn't. But my guild was never a heavy "RELY ON SPELL PLAGUE EVERY SPELL". We used SW with a random hail storm and such. And that was back when stone form was balls (No running; really? you called that OP?), and we didn't run protection in SF either. WTF would you want -2 casting and no resist? Protection TO THIS DAY IS STILL ******** to me. Jus sayin.

And to ask another question; why would you BE IN PROTECTION pushing fields? You would get stuck more; and cast slower? That made no sense; but okay. So; you were able to throw about 5 walls in protection AROUND ME; but I am so super fast? When you were at least able to keep up with me on my screen? And I am super fast? Why was I para shotting if I am so fast and dusted you?

And I ping about 12 now since I got a new graphics card for wow and upgraded my speed to 1.5mb down a sec; how fast are you bud? You got pretty quick since before you started playing with some other guys. Coincidence probably right? Did you get a new graphics card and upgrade your speed too. :mf_prop: Jus sayin!!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And I ping about 12 now since I got a new graphics card for wow and upgraded my speed to 1.5mb down a sec; how fast are you bud? You got pretty quick since before you started playing with some other guys. Coincidence probably right? Did you get a new graphics card and upgrade your speed too. :mf_prop: Jus sayin!!
I ping at 124 on my best days... Central Missouri apparently doesn't believe in high speed interenet so I have to use DSL on my phone line. What a bunch of poo! I notice that I could ping 116 on some other shards, but I figure it wouldn't make a difference.

On another note, everyone plays myst mages. I haven't been in a fight in recent times that hasn't fielded a myst mage. And I usually see pixies (i died last night to them, COM) in abundance as well. I really need to do that stupid spellweaving quest so I can pixie back already!

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROT was a zerg due to numbers..but it was a huge group of good players, not a huge group of bad cannon fodder/meatshields with a couple decent ones mixed in. Remember nasty nate running around with a bone harvy mage when necros were the big thing? Remember angry avatar with a scimitar, exp fs double strike? Slim Jim was good, Lac was good, blah blah blah. It wasn't a guild of noobies, **** I was the worst one in there and I only got in because I knew my gank combo and I somehow beat lac in a duel...and I had a godly unimbued mage weapon that was a monster drop.. way before that val hammer stuff.

Hmm mayb that was pwni.. **** i can't remember now...I should take my own advice and lay off the herb :(

I do remember the guild leader of PWNI being the ****, I loved playing with that guy he was a great guild leader. I remember him saying Juicy kill *insert name* and he would just follow me mini healing me non stop. lol. I never died when he was around..

And CREW fields a lot more people then I remember ROT having.. I mean sure ROT could roll deep but Ive seen like 25-30 CREW on at once. I don't know mayb ROT got bad players after I quit but I remember them being top notch.

C

Carnage loves uo

i wanna see ed mcmanus come back to uo just watched his videos some of the funniest **** i have ever seen and disco dan they obviously have a huge history on chessy that needs to come back to chessy

C

Carnage loves uo

i think sollus was in vent with me on origin a while back saying he wanted to bring foa back to chessy well u should the heck with atl i see some of your guys from atl came to chessy and joined emp but u say they are the worst pvp guild ever i have to agree with u but why were they in your guild aka mitchy slick i pwned him several times on atl btw not a good player

C

Carnage loves uo

one more post sorry guys and to lox/tom man u guys need to come back and give these uhoh guys some leadership i raided a spawn 4v1 1 = me and i took their despise with the champ up they do really need u guys my buddy dark holy said u were good lox prob better than him and he was pretty good player i dont know if he went by dark holy in your guild or not but was playing this game since 97 with him wow sucks get off of wow come play some chessy pvp it can get good here u got pug in com/ mvp in minax/ u guys in tb and then dtf in sl chessy can blow up be a good server to fight on again

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i see some of your guys from atl came to chessy and joined emp but u say they are the worst pvp guild ever i have to agree with u but why were they in your guild aka mitchy slick i pwned him several times on atl btw not a good player
Because they were kicked

L

longshanks

i think sollus was in vent with me on origin a while back saying he wanted to bring foa back to chessy well u should the heck with atl i see some of your guys from atl came to chessy and joined emp but u say they are the worst pvp guild ever i have to agree with u but why were they in your guild aka mitchy slick i pwned him several times on atl btw not a good player

i think you should forget about uo and concentrate on your writing skills.

good day.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just want to say thanks to EMP for the harry last night.

You had us really concerned when 12 of you were holding the outside of the drop in to covetous.. that is, until we pushed out with 8 people and killed all of you.

It was a nice segway into an ATL baracoon that we took from EVO with 4 people.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with that, Paith plays a mage so theres not much u can really run besides the normal things that EVERYONE runs.. As far as his crew though tisk tisk.. Chad on his cu dexer just hits play and everything is automated, thats undisputable cuz i got it from the source. What fun is that honestly? I picked up a mage because if I can kill someone on a mage im 90% more skilled then all other pvpers.. But honestly to be all kill no skill and then not even do nething but press play lmao thats a joke! Paith u talk about numbers and dueling, i saw eli wax u on brit bank and u had ghhhddd (who is one of your crew) come in and attack him cuz u were wayy tooo lowwww.. Pixel God's irritate me, i know u wish this was real life but its not, its just a game bro
I dont even know who Eli is. But Id bet he tried to gank me right before or was currently ganking me. And as far as chad "hitting play".. lol. People that think scripts help in pvp are really dumb. The only ones that would help are the box scrip and the auto pick up bola script. Everything else can be done faster and better with timing and would be stupid to use a script for.

A

A Bad Player

Just want to say thanks to EMP for the harry last night.

You had us really concerned when 12 of you were holding the outside of the drop in to covetous.. that is, until we pushed out with 8 people and killed all of you.

It was a nice segway into an ATL baracoon that we took from EVO with 4 people.
Yeah, but the reason they were in the dropout to cove is because we originally pushed into the 12+ with 6 :< You were probably too busy running around bragging about your sampire.

C

Carnage loves uo

longshanks maybe u should forget about my writing skills and focus on your pvp skills lol. Its ok your just prob mad b/c you are uhoh and u suck lol. believe me i would be mad also if i sucked so bad that lox wont even play no more b/c his crew that is still on chessy is horrid way worse than the mvp that is left on the shard.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
longshanks maybe u should forget about my writing skills and focus on your pvp skills lol. Its ok your just prob mad b/c you are uhoh and u suck lol. believe me i would be mad also if i sucked so bad that lox wont even play no more b/c his crew that is still on chessy is horrid way worse than the mvp that is left on the shard.
Broli, Tom (Necro), and Myself are slowly playing more and more. With RL obligations (Gf's & work), summer being around, vacations (I know Broli jus left for his and I am leaving for mine in 2 weeks), and such, its rough. Time management sucks. And to make it worse; you constantly need to be on UO to catch a fight (Usually), you can't just log on and be like HEY BIG BATTLE GO!!

But; maybe come August; things will get a little better. No guarentees, but maybe =) But til then; we will just be on here and there.

PS: We have an SL guild as well, just to stat the other TB guys :p

L

longshanks

oh carnage, u hurt my feelings bro., not.

lox has spoken for the emmy's.

i play to relax after a long days work. i dont get mad. and i dont need to assemble some quicksilver all star team (read com) in order to show my face on a shard.

your really very emotional... arent u???

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't play much with Brandon & them. A couple fights here and there; which again I don't remember ever losing to a guild you were in (REMEMBER THAT 5V5 YOU KEEP NEGLECTING TO MENTION AND TRYING TO STEER AWAY FROM) (Jus sayin), but it could be true. Would need someone who played more during that time than me. **And to further my point of me not playing much; why would Brandon call IF I WAS PLAYING? *shrugs* **

And it certainly wasn't 14v15 that night; bc if we lose **ANYTIME**; we ALWAYS regroup and come back; but I won't argue numbers with you. You seem to think you never zerg anyone.

ADDED BONUS!!
Your guild "NOT" zerging. Notice the 14 names that I banned from the house; and the 4 names below. That makes 18 sir. For Necro, Broli, and Myself. LOL. PS; I guess if you wanna count Val & Cru in the map; you can do that too. Both were on non guilded stealthers but meh. 18 is still 18.

And as far as mysticism being OP; I never said it wasn't. But my guild was never a heavy "RELY ON SPELL PLAGUE EVERY SPELL". We used SW with a random hail storm and such. And that was back when stone form was balls (No running; really? you called that OP?), and we didn't run protection in SF either. WTF would you want -2 casting and no resist? Protection TO THIS DAY IS STILL ******** to me. Jus sayin.

And to ask another question; why would you BE IN PROTECTION pushing fields? You would get stuck more; and cast slower? That made no sense; but okay. So; you were able to throw about 5 walls in protection AROUND ME; but I am so super fast? When you were at least able to keep up with me on my screen? And I am super fast? Why was I para shotting if I am so fast and dusted you?

i can show u my ping on chessy, i ping newhere from 40-80 depending on the day.. i dont remember saying brandon was the caller for you, maybe i misread. i said 82 and uhoh were allied.. I already admitted we had those numbers, im sorry u didnt have ur 20 on that day. That is not my fault. I never avoided the 5v5 u smoked us.. who did you smoke? cruz, blaze, faze soemthing or other, lojack, and me. Who still plays this game me. who was worthy of that 5v5 me and lojack but he had only been back for a week. So yes u beat us never denied that. Why did you duck mvp 5v5? you call urselves a real crew, our five wasnt a real crew. I only agreed cuz cruz was begging me to do it with him. I already said netime u wanna fight me bam, stuii, goldy, and eli with your five id be more then happy to oblige. Why did you duck our 5v5 foreverrrrr?

Not sure if ur serious or just delirious, but ive never been in aguild who doesnt push a choke in prot. Mvp does, LD does, Slips crew does. U mean to tell me u dont push chokes in protection? thats hilarious. Furthermore, i with a skilled temp have to stop to cast, whereas u can just push a button while running. So it is hard for a mage to chase someone running who doesnt have to stop for any reason.

Oh and LD has been on chessy for 2 weeks now i hear uhoh is disbanded lmao.. only took 2 weeks this time oh snap

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont even know who Eli is. But Id bet he tried to gank me right before or was currently ganking me. And as far as chad "hitting play".. lol. People that think scripts help in pvp are really dumb. The only ones that would help are the box scrip and the auto pick up bola script. Everything else can be done faster and better with timing and would be stupid to use a script for.
paith ur one of the best duelers in this game, no one denies that. I only talk crap cuz ur ego is too biggg to be in a video game. It is a GAME ya know! If you beat someone why dont u try saying, hey good job, or good fight.. Not hey u suck blah blah blah. Not everyone played this game for 13 years, 12 hours a day on test just cycling mage spells.

I'm not sure who eli was on that day, maybe deceptive soul. however, u were crying about how we were gankin u so he said hed fight u. four of us sat down and watched the bank roof, while he had u a quarter life and he was almost full. outta know ghhddd came in and almost got him statted. Just call it like i see it

And what i said about chad is true, I know the person who wrote it and a few ppl who have got it. one button, dismounts u, targets them, dismounts them, all kill the person.. and if u whiff the dismount it instantly remounts you. pets in general to me are just not fun, but bringing that to the table means u got some serious insecurity issues in ur life to not even want to compete in a game that has no real life effect on you.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes sir u are faster then me, and i still play a mage 100% of the time and not a lil dexer or all kill no skill temp

Attachments

C

Carnage loves uo

well long shanks I took a despise from uhoh solo 1v4 just ask llama even though i am still oath/mvp i still good friends with cytex/bam/llama/ stui i called llama in after u guys were dead to just watch it while i got on my sampire and killed the champ no good scrolls but fact is it was funny 1v4 and i won and took the coon. so i dont need 5 to show my face in fel I just log on and fight when i can b/c i have sat internet lol so i can only play when i go to a high speed hot spot.

L

longshanks

no pics?

uncropped?

uhm... im not uhoh.

3 strikes... go sit down.

C

Carnage loves uo

i cant believe i have argued with u this long i dont take pics b/c i really just dont care and u were uhoh so i assumed u still were your prior posts u said u were uhoh and i am always sitting down when i am on the computer duh!!!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well long shanks I took a despise from uhoh solo 1v4 just ask llama even though i am still oath/mvp i still good friends with cytex/bam/llama/ stui i called llama in after u guys were dead to just watch it while i got on my sampire and killed the champ no good scrolls but fact is it was funny 1v4 and i won and took the coon. so i dont need 5 to show my face in fel I just log on and fight when i can b/c i have sat internet lol so i can only play when i go to a high speed hot spot.
Let me make sure I follow this.

You say you can only play when you are at a high speed hot spot, assuming WiFI, like at a starbucks or something?

What hotspot were you at on 7/22 at 4:21 am when you posted that?