• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

L

longshanks

miss you deacon. get the itch again soon.

nice job to emp doing a harry at 3am...

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
miss you deacon. get the itch again soon.

nice job to emp doing a harry at 3am...
WOW!!!! LOLOL Chessy let EMP...one of the worst guilds on Atlantic...do a harrower....Incredible.

How far chessy has fallen *shakes head*

L

longshanks

3 am sweety.

most of us have rl things that preclude us from playing sentinal over a video game 24 hrs a day.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3 am sweety.

most of us have rl things that preclude us from playing sentinal over a video game 24 hrs a day.

And there was NOONE on to take it? I mean god, EMP is horrible...You woulda only needed like 1 or 2 people.

I mean on Atlantic, from what I heard there was a harrower that I drunkenly popped at around 12 or so, the people fought over it until server down + a cple hours after as well. Always used to be good late night fights on chessy =\

L

longshanks

fights have been picking up lately.

probably not to the degree atlantic is active but its been fun.

cant speak for others but day time obligations take me out of fighting at 4am.

the point is they didnt pop the harry at a decent hour. they popped it after the late show is over.

Rbg does the same thing sometimes.

so your point about emp being terrible is true. they would have been handily taken care of it was prime time which is why they didnt.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awww issacc u should come and regulate emp on chessy.. theyre more on ur level. Ur def way too scared to fight on ATL, even with slip callin for ya! Havent won a harry yet, only harry's uve got off is when u sneak it and we r on other shards. Everyone we pop we send mass icq's out to everyone to come raid.. U spend all that real life cash on a game to pvp and yet ur scared to actually pvp.. Sad sad saddd.. Its understandable though, only took 7 of us to take out over 15 yesterday. Half on dsp bridges and half open field :p. I have pics if you would like to try and dispute numbers.. Have a fabolous day, and one day soon maybe ull have 40 ppl and then ull feel brave enough to test us :)

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awww issacc u should come and regulate emp on chessy.. theyre more on ur level. Ur def way too scared to fight on ATL, even with slip callin for ya! Havent won a harry yet, only harry's uve got off is when u sneak it and we r on other shards. Everyone we pop we send mass icq's out to everyone to come raid.. U spend all that real life cash on a game to pvp and yet ur scared to actually pvp.. Sad sad saddd.. Its understandable though, only took 7 of us to take out over 15 yesterday. Half on dsp bridges and half open field :p. I have pics if you would like to try and dispute numbers.. Have a fabolous day, and one day soon maybe ull have 40 ppl and then ull feel brave enough to test us :)
Arn't you LD on legends? If I was you I wouldn't talk numbers. You kids come to every fight with 10-12 vs 3-4 of us. Normally half of you go in stat before we go down. Kinda like the despise fight a few days ago.

Way to suck.

Stick to grinders. It's the only place LD can accomplish anything. We just sent a few more of us to chessy in the DTF! guild. Chessy has been a lot of fun so far, although lots of blues working with MVP. ATL is our next shard to hit up. It will be fun to see how many LD fields there.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arn't you LD on legends? If I was you I wouldn't talk numbers. You kids come to every fight with 10-12 vs 3-4 of us. Normally half of you go in stat before we go down. Kinda like the despise fight a few days ago.

Way to suck.

Stick to grinders. It's the only place LD can accomplish anything. We just sent a few more of us to chessy in the DTF! guild. Chessy has been a lot of fun so far, although lots of blues working with MVP. ATL is our next shard to hit up. It will be fun to see how many LD fields there.
I see you post that you beat LD all the time.. but I have never seen it on any server.

And the last 3 raids I've been on with LD there have been 6 of us. Last night 2 raids on legends, and one raid on catskills.

Is jrede in LD? I am not sure who his characters are.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Way to suck.

We field however many we need to, lately MM is the zerg on ATL not us. Havent played on legends in a lil bit but def havent lost any fights ive been at, dont even know who u r or what guild ur in. I wasnt talking about numbers I was laughing at how few of us it takes to take out MM, we def should not have one that fight the other night on atl and still prevailed :).. Come to ATL always fun to have more ppl to fight. But if you only have a four man crew ATL is not the place for you. Every guild there fields 10+ on any given night

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see you post that you beat LD all the time.. but I have never seen it on any server.

And the last 3 raids I've been on with LD there have been 6 of us. Last night 2 raids on legends, and one raid on catskills.

Is jrede in LD? I am not sure who his characters are.
I believe he's Drunk Mel Gibson. I could be wrong though...

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We field however many we need to, lately MM is the zerg on ATL not us. Havent played on legends in a lil bit but def havent lost any fights ive been at, dont even know who u r or what guild ur in. I wasnt talking about numbers I was laughing at how few of us it takes to take out MM, we def should not have one that fight the other night on atl and still prevailed :).. Come to ATL always fun to have more ppl to fight. But if you only have a four man crew ATL is not the place for you. Every guild there fields 10+ on any given night
I'm Astwihad in !OF! on Legends.

Moose mafia? The original guild...or is it just someone who remade the guild name?

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no im not drunk mel gibson, i play a mage not a tamer. N idk if its the original. Solus/Promanthia is the leader of MM. He used to be the leader of FOA on Chessy

L

longshanks

this is funny. you guys on the chessy pvp thread talking about who each others alt's are on atl, legends and whereever else.

the pvp window to this game is so small that you probably have 30 guys who actively pvp and have created chars on diff shards and switch accordingly...

funny how were all addicted to whats become a niche market retro style game with a limited player base...

well, my wife thinks my addiction pathetic but thats another story...

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who's your mage?
on almost every shard my name is O B L I V I O N. On legends his name is flippin drizzle, however he's a work in progress :p. When i transferred there yearsssss agoo he was a dummy char with 110 magery and eval and not even a 25 stat lol hes almost scrolled up now. Its time to work on his suit im kickin it old school with a non imbued suit and all mid 60's haha

P.S. Longshanks i just came on this stratics server lookin to see what was for sale or trade, and i saw solus talking nonsense so I had to put my 2 cents in

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol? You posted 4+ posts about me, all in response to 1 post from a week ago, obsessive much?

CoW doesnt do a thing until Pug logs on, and that is a fact. When CoW IS on, they pop what, a harry and then log off for the night. Congrats, you can make a choke point!

How about that Destard we worked, and called you guys out for the other day? What did you do? Oh yea..open field..half of you die, and while Rikktor is still up you ALL left and worked Despise instead. Reliant on choke points much?

L

longshanks

well u always welcome obliv, even if you just dropping by chessy for a cup of coffee these days.

and rl's avatar is just great. who is that girl?

hubba hubba and wonders if she sees the "job" through to the end... the very end.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol? You posted 4+ posts about me, all in response to 1 post from a week ago, obsessive much?

CoW doesnt do a thing until Pug logs on, and that is a fact. When CoW IS on, they pop what, a harry and then log off for the night. Congrats, you can make a choke point!

How about that Destard we worked, and called you guys out for the other day? What did you do? Oh yea..open field..half of you die, and while Rikktor is still up you ALL left and worked Despise instead. Reliant on choke points much?
um pot calling the kettle black much. Half of our crew died because u had 10 tiles of fields right at the entrance and our gate opened at the entrance.. So you are just as reliant with fields as we are.. And yes by half i mean 3 died, cuz we had 7 against ur 15. 2 Mins later we destroyed about 12 and the rest scurried away from our huge zerg of 7 in DSP.. Would u like me to show the hilarious pics of all ur guildies dead corpses? or u wanna just stop talking cuz ull never be ahead sir. Go pop ur 3am harrys, we dont care. We're about the fight not the scrolls. U sneak them off and stay pixel rich sir.. have fun!

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
um pot calling the kettle black much. Half of our crew died because u had 10 tiles of fields right at the entrance and our gate opened at the entrance.. So you are just as reliant with fields as we are.. And yes by half i mean 3 died, cuz we had 7 against ur 15. 2 Mins later we destroyed about 12 and the rest scurried away from our huge zerg of 7 in DSP.. Would u like me to show the hilarious pics of all ur guildies dead corpses? or u wanna just stop talking cuz ull never be ahead sir. Go pop ur 3am harrys, we dont care. We're about the fight not the scrolls. U sneak them off and stay pixel rich sir.. have fun!
Your kidding me right? Our 3am harrowers? I guess 8pm = 3am now? GOD+/TF+R pop harrys at any time of the day, and as usual its only MM raiding them too =\

A

A Bad Player

Rl's, why do you follow our guild around on every board? ffs do you even have a guild since half your guys left you for E^F? DTF made a push on chessy a few months ago if I remember...two weeks later they all xferred off to LS lol.

They made a push on atl, that last a week.

You keep saying we're nothing but a choke point guild. I'm sorry that you can't field your 9 bokuto ds'ers and 5 archers like I remember you doing all day in Yew. Get over it.

Promathia, your guild harps about us doing harrowers, but if I remember correctly you were posting about your successful harrowers every night for like two weeks straight until we started playing. Now suddenly harrowers don't matter because you lose EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

I've noticed that your numbers have slowly dwindled from 25+ every night to about 14 tops. People aren't satisfied with you just buying them val hammers after losing anymore?

Lynk shaves everything but his happy trail. it is cuuuute

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rl's, why do you follow our guild around on every board? ffs do you even have a guild since half your guys left you for E^F? DTF made a push on chessy a few months ago if I remember...two weeks later they all xferred off to LS lol.

They made a push on atl, that last a week.

You keep saying we're nothing but a choke point guild. I'm sorry that you can't field your 9 bokuto ds'ers and 5 archers like I remember you doing all day in Yew. Get over it.

Promathia, your guild harps about us doing harrowers, but if I remember correctly you were posting about your successful harrowers every night for like two weeks straight until we started playing. Now suddenly harrowers don't matter because you lose EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

I've noticed that your numbers have slowly dwindled from 25+ every night to about 14 tops. People aren't satisfied with you just buying them val hammers after losing anymore?

Lynk shaves everything but his happy trail. it is cuuuute
Follow LD? I happen to make comments from time to time about LD when they speak up, and pretend to be decent. I don't follow LD anywhere. I've played ATL on and off for years. Since around 2003 or so. Chessy is a fairly new shard to me though....so yeah i follow LD around:eek:snap:

No one x-fered off chessy for LS. We had people on LS BEFORE chessy, and around 5 people sent chars to chessy. Three of those five currently do not play UO. Now there's a few more of us on chessy to help Thorin kill some kids.

ATL we did go innactive. That was my fault though. It was my idea to get everyone over there. I had all the resources, gold, house and everything for the guild there. Then I quit playing the game for a few months, and accidently left the guild in the dark on ATL. I'm BACK now though.

Never have we had 9 bok dexxers, or 5 archers. The most bok dexxers we've ever fielded in a fight was 2. Archers...well we have at times gotten 3-4. Mainly we play mages. You just mistake the numbers game in the field....because you kids can only grinder fight.

We lost half our guild to E*F? Name them. We lost ven, Rayen, fenix. I don't consider donuts, southern, boxus ever !OF!. From my understanding they were only in the guild for a week. Before that they were LD. You're mistaking the people E*F called in to help them, for former !OF! members. I did not play UO durring this time period.

We could easily recruit 10 more people and fight like LD. We'd have 3 people just to spam cleansing wind, 5 to spam fields, and a good mix of hail storm spammers, and wither spammers.

Only problem with recruiting like that is the qaulity goes down. You can look at your own guild and see it!

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now suddenly harrowers don't matter because you lose EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

lol? Where to start....

I guess CoW math means 1 Harrower they pop a week = them winning every harrower on Atlantic. Where is CoW for all of the GOD+ harrowers? Where is CoW for 90% of ours?

Oh and newsflash, I stopped popping harrys when the +25's went from 7m down to 4m. Sadly we dont CONTROL Atlantic, none of the guilds do. So honestly I cant control the prices like I want to. But I can definitely make sure my guild doesn't contribute to the decline of prices.

Btw nice job of CoW showing up to the MM harry on sunday...oh wait they only came AFTER it was dead and all of our scrolls were out. Then they pop a harry a half hour later when our main crew has logged. Figures

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I love this conflict!!! So, what is the point of all this banter? Is the object to "run the shard" or is it to have an atmosphere where there is lots of fighting in fel?

And, of course, I must answer my own question. Me, personally, have no desire to dominate a shard and I don't want to see a shard dominated. I much prefer a fel that invites non-pvpers in and challenges them to become pvpers. I think that the "24/7 sentinal" is crap. Is it really fun for 5 reds (or factions) to raid two blues trying to learn the pvp?

I'll tell you what, Talbo and I ran into 2 EMP the other day in Despise and beat them 2v2 and that was fun. Why was it fun, because neither side had a decided advantage and both sides stood toe to toe and fought each other. That was cool (I am biased cause we won...) But, if there had been 5 of us running in on the two of them, the victory would have been empty. So, 5 can beat 2, big deal.

When I was learning PvP, FOA was the big guild on the shard, UHOH hadn't come about yet and X and CHAMPs were pretty much gone. And you know what, every time I tried to fight, I got my bum handed to me from multiple chars from multiple templates without mercy. That's no fun, why should I stay to get beat like a rug every time I try to fight?

I give mad credit to the PvPers who would duel me and take the time to tell me what I was doing wrong and what I could improve. I frequent fel now. I play in fel (when my connection has less than 200ms lag....) and that's where my real enjoyment comes. I have 1 ally in the UO world, but we love the fight. If we get ganked, we'll take it in stride and move on. Though it's hard to faction fight with 2... we do it, sometimes, but usually we wind up in stat.

But to the ones that don't venture into fel, or venture only in the early morning and late at night... let them learn the game. Fight them fair, at least until they realize how fun it is. The thrill of the kill is the addiction that Longshanks speaks of. But is it thrilling to kill someone that doesn't know how to fight? I don't think so. I've killed those who don't know what they're doing before, and I felt guilty. I wish others did too.

Ok, last thing. I killed my first red a bunch of years ago playing (like talbo is now) with a crappy connection from Iraq. It was the coolest thing ever for me and I was hooked for life. Can't we just enjoy the fight? I read about everyone talking poo about chessy, but it has a decent pvp community. The thing is, there are people that transfer over and have to prove that they have a huge dil-a-ling by killing the fel newbies or whatnot. Come on, give the trammie guilds a chance to learn, and see how cool fel will get.

Oh, and running a shard and inflating prices on purpose makes you a bunch of things i can't say here. Use your imagination. Let people get the tools to come play.

Talbo comes home soon (I can't say when, but it's soon). Watch out fools! The two man wrecking crew is getting re-united!!! :pint:

A

A Bad Player

Follow LD? I happen to make comments from time to time about LD when they speak up, and pretend to be decent. I don't follow LD anywhere. I've played ATL on and off for years. Since around 2003 or so. Chessy is a fairly new shard to me though....so yeah i follow LD around:eek:snap:

No one x-fered off chessy for LS. We had people on LS BEFORE chessy, and around 5 people sent chars to chessy. Three of those five currently do not play UO. Now there's a few more of us on chessy to help Thorin kill some kids.

ATL we did go innactive. That was my fault though. It was my idea to get everyone over there. I had all the resources, gold, house and everything for the guild there. Then I quit playing the game for a few months, and accidently left the guild in the dark on ATL. I'm BACK now though.

Never have we had 9 bok dexxers, or 5 archers. The most bok dexxers we've ever fielded in a fight was 2. Archers...well we have at times gotten 3-4. Mainly we play mages. You just mistake the numbers game in the field....because you kids can only grinder fight.

We lost half our guild to E*F? Name them. We lost ven, Rayen, fenix. I don't consider donuts, southern, boxus ever !OF!. From my understanding they were only in the guild for a week. Before that they were LD. You're mistaking the people E*F called in to help them, for former !OF! members. I did not play UO durring this time period.

We could easily recruit 10 more people and fight like LD. We'd have 3 people just to spam cleansing wind, 5 to spam fields, and a good mix of hail storm spammers, and wither spammers.

Only problem with recruiting like that is the qaulity goes down. You can look at your own guild and see it!
So they played chessy for a week, then suddenly stopped and I saw all their same character names on LS? ok

I won't bother disputing the whole numbers and templates things anymore. It was what it was, its whatever.

I do know you're awesome open field guild got smashed 4v8 in yew yesterday by this "choke fighting guild." Nice house by the way. Looked roomy with all of them sitting in it

A

A Bad Player

lol? Where to start....

I guess CoW math means 1 Harrower they pop a week = them winning every harrower on Atlantic. Where is CoW for all of the GOD+ harrowers? Where is CoW for 90% of ours?

Oh and newsflash, I stopped popping harrys when the +25's went from 7m down to 4m. Sadly we dont CONTROL Atlantic, none of the guilds do. So honestly I cant control the prices like I want to. But I can definitely make sure my guild doesn't contribute to the decline of prices.

Btw nice job of CoW showing up to the MM harry on sunday...oh wait they only came AFTER it was dead and all of our scrolls were out. Then they pop a harry a half hour later when our main crew has logged. Figures
I know its a tough concept to understand, GOD pops harrowers when they're awake, which is when most of us are at work. I realize MM can field 10+ at any time of day which is why you're available to raid since you're never NOT on.

You popped your harrower yesterday at 2 or 3pm? We popped ours at 9pst. Thats not 30min. You guys still raided with 17 PEOPLE TO OUR 12. How can your "main crew" not be on when you bring 17 people?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is Atlantic's PvP thread so bad that the poo talk has to be on Chessy's? I don't even know the guilds you guys are talking about.

Chessy PvP forum rocks! :party:

Atlantic PvP forum sucks! :twak:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol? Where to start....

HAHAHAHAH and thats the difference between us and you. WE pop harry's for fights u pop them for ur pixel rewards!. I would say u should try poppping them for the fight but we both know how that turns out if we find you doing one before u killed it.. Sneaky sneaky lil fellar

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Going to step in and lay down some law real fast...

Keep personal attacks out of the thread, don't post hateful comments and keep things clean. I don't want to clean up a lot of messes in here. :) I know that the PvP people act different than the RP people and the other groups on this game, but keep it civil and it's all good.

L

longshanks

so, obilivion, did you and stuii like your vacation on the island yesterday?

man that kid can teleport and your first dump on me packed a wallop.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're bringing a decent sized crew to Chessy now for our primetime harry fights since Atlantic hasn't really given us much opposition.

Not sure what our tag will be yet, but I made a guild stone to reserve the 'Epic' tag. It's much better than Scott's FF! (Facebook Friends) guild tag.

L

longshanks

we killed the not so talented ms scott on the island as well last nite.

several times i believe.

i thought the guild name was FIFI or something like that.

anyway, more fights on chessy hurray.

:thumbup:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so, obilivion, did you and stuii like your vacation on the island yesterday?

man that kid can teleport and your first dump on me packed a wallop.
Who were you on? I know i got amber rayne 1v1 at one point and def didnt wanna stay next tooo meeeee :(... Unfortunately I was on a 30 min break from work and stuii q'd me an was like yo raid island UHOH.. I was like whaaaa? chessy... im thereeee brahh haha. The other 2 we were with were opposite factions but we will all be in COM soon, soo guard ur spawns wit ur life cuz we comin to take emmmm :), Or just raid our harry's we will be holding a few times a week durin primetime.

P.S. tell turles, tom, and lox if they're not scared of some competition to show up once in awhile. prolly off playin a freeshard where there is no competition but figured id throw it out there :)

L

longshanks

saw what i guess is your full crew last nite. we had 4 alive down there... u had already killed the archer and you made short work of us. so good for you.

i had to laugh though, as i guess your killing mvp too considering we had ryker standing next to us outside of despise proper. way to roll ur old guild. if thats true i guess mvp will now just play there blues :/

im not speaking for the uhoh emmisaries. You have a frenemy bromance with tom so ask him yourself ;p

welcome back anyways. is lynk's crew separate from yours??

if not i suppose we will have our work cut out for us.

L

longshanks

well i will let the uhoh emmisaries know of your arrival.

will do our best to muster the troops and run you off our fine shard.

buwhahahaha.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soooo everyone who has ever fought against us has teamed up to fight against... who? Didn't MVP guild Pug.. then kick him out? So you guys all went and ran and joined him? And picked up the people, the guys you always talked crap on, that we got rid of when we became inactive?? I'm confused. But whatever lol.

Anyways; most of us are inactive for the most part. I know personally for me.. work + girlfriend + family/summer = not much time for me at ALL lately. Even worse than what it was before. Aside from once in a while a random Saturday or Sunday being available. And the random little time I do get; nothing goes on in UO; so I just play WOW with some old guildies and one of my bosses haha. So if you see us; you do! If not; you dont. :heart:

PS: You know its bad when between Turles&I we had 4 accts open; and now we only have 2. So yeahhhhh. Poor UO :(

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then MVP has the balls to fight in despise.. by summoning hell hounds and not fighting anyone. This hellhound thing is stupid, some MVP rolls down and pops ancient hell hounds because they are nothing but dexxers who get trapped and die in despise everytime they come down...

IDK seems pretty stupid to me...obviously someone was upset at all the 20 minute time outs given last night...

BTW; thats usually Taka. Just sayin. :thumbup:

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who were you on? I know i got amber rayne 1v1 at one point and def didnt wanna stay next tooo meeeee :(... Unfortunately I was on a 30 min break from work and stuii q'd me an was like yo raid island UHOH.. I was like whaaaa? chessy... im thereeee brahh haha. The other 2 we were with were opposite factions but we will all be in COM soon, soo guard ur spawns wit ur life cuz we comin to take emmmm :), Or just raid our harry's we will be holding a few times a week durin primetime.

P.S. tell turles, tom, and lox if they're not scared of some competition to show up once in awhile. prolly off playin a freeshard where there is no competition but figured id throw it out there :)
You are bad and rely on numbers. Your entire guild relies on numbers. There are maybe 1-2 that can actually pvp, the rest are terrible and can listen to pugs amazing calls. "Throw more para fields, even though we outnumber them, do not push, hold your hailstorms...". lol. Your guild is embaressing.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are bad and rely on numbers. Your entire guild relies on numbers. There are maybe 1-2 that can actually pvp, the rest are terrible and can listen to pugs amazing calls. "Throw more para fields, even though we outnumber them, do not push, hold your hailstorms...". lol. Your guild is embaressing.
y u mad bro?

u mad u haven't won a fight against us?

L

longshanks

hate to say it but most of u guys are about numbers. chessy is my home shard and i've seen zergs come and go. as soon as the numbers fall off guys in the zerg pull a houdini for several months at a time.

on chessy now we got the turtle/teflon combo who run a 2 man team and sometimes u see suckless solo. thats about it for guys that run without numbers. unfortunately i dont believe any of those 3 can post un cropped screenies of their conquests but it is what it is.

and its not a matter of pointing the finger and saying ur not good solo. just when its 5 v 1 and ur on foot mortaled and getting hs and moving shotted its sorta hard to muster a counter attack...

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
y u mad bro?

u mad u haven't won a fight against us?
Whenever we log on and run into you guys, you lose more than we do. Thats a win in my book.

Oh and pug said he wants to do an even numbers fight vs us. LOL. Cant wait to see how you guys dodge that next time you log on with 15 people.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hate to say it but most of u guys are about numbers. chessy is my home shard and i've seen zergs come and go. as soon as the numbers fall off guys in the zerg pull a houdini for several months at a time.

on chessy now we got the turtle/teflon combo who run a 2 man team and sometimes u see suckless solo. thats about it for guys that run without numbers. unfortunately i dont believe any of those 3 can post un cropped screenies of their conquests but it is what it is.

and its not a matter of pointing the finger and saying ur not good solo. just when its 5 v 1 and ur on foot mortaled and getting hs and moving shotted its sorta hard to muster a counter attack...
I am suckless, for the record. I do not rely on numbers or have programs to pvp or do anything for me. Sorry to disappoint.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've played with jeff a little, and and nick a good deal. They don't run anything that 98% of the pvpers don't run. It's just that those two know their templates, and have a good concept of team play. I know for awhile Nick(teflon) used to have 4/6 chiv on his bok dexxer, and would cross heal better than most mages. The guys great...lol as long as he's semi sober!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whenever we log on and run into you guys, you lose more than we do. Thats a win in my book.

Oh and pug said he wants to do an even numbers fight vs us. LOL. Cant wait to see how you guys dodge that next time you log on with 15 people.
Paith, there's no use in arguing with them. They see pvp in a different way....PugOvision.

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ALL Right bros and chicks. Im in the land of the big PX and Ive been dropping in for the dropkicks, most of the time solo and burbon/beer fortified, but the times i rock with a partner its tread and some of you ( big PVPer guys) have seen his skill in your grey world. Love it that we are dropping in as the mains are coming back. Self indulgence with 3rd party ( no matter if "98%" are running it or not, will get you no respect from the guys that have been at it legit for the longest. I love that Im giving away the insurance loot and keep it up Im learning, some of you winners are as gracious as I could possibly hope for you be and that is really appreciated. G'damn its good to be back. lets rock it son! Oh I am seeing that My shortage of memory is influenced by the RL pots im chuging and Im not really sure which of your guilds are grouped together, I know some of you are friendes and rock with unoficial alleligence. Just dont take it personal tread and I are out to fight anyone so its not that we dont like or respect your group( we just have way to much money at this point .lol) Game on Beetches!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've played with jeff a little, and and nick a good deal. They don't run anything that 98% of the pvpers don't run. It's just that those two know their templates, and have a good concept of team play. I know for awhile Nick(teflon) used to have 4/6 chiv on his bok dexxer, and would cross heal better than most mages. The guys great...lol as long as he's semi sober!
I agree with that, Paith plays a mage so theres not much u can really run besides the normal things that EVERYONE runs.. As far as his crew though tisk tisk.. Chad on his cu dexer just hits play and everything is automated, thats undisputable cuz i got it from the source. What fun is that honestly? I picked up a mage because if I can kill someone on a mage im 90% more skilled then all other pvpers.. But honestly to be all kill no skill and then not even do nething but press play lmao thats a joke! Paith u talk about numbers and dueling, i saw eli wax u on brit bank and u had ghhhddd (who is one of your crew) come in and attack him cuz u were wayy tooo lowwww.. Pixel God's irritate me, i know u wish this was real life but its not, its just a game bro