• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skullcollector

This PvP thread is ridiculous!

Ruffles and TMI, why are you wasting your time going back and forth with this people? It is absolutely obvious that they fabricate in their stories. They never post anything that really happens. And, if they do, they will always post their supposedly wins. Please, no guild goes without losing!

Really it is pointless to have a debate with them. Let them have this thread. It is obvious that no matter what you say they have a make up story to post.

I say lock this thread. There is nothing good in it.
A very easy solution my friend, the little "X in the box" at the top right of your screen, click it and your problem is solved. You obviously are one of those “thin skinned” people. Try UO Hall, it might be better suited for you.

Just because you disagree with someone else doesent make them liers...

For a thread with nothing good in it it gets A LOT of views. 2000 plus in the very short time its been up.

S

Spankmaster

OMG i dont know what to think anymore up is down and right is left and odee and wahoo want to be friends with cop this. This is a heavy blow to the once unified third legion. Whats to become of the guild i dont know but there was talk of them just dropping the guild all togather and flying cop tags. This is really bad news for me for i saw them as good friends and a guild of brothers:sad4:

S

Skullcollector

OMG i dont know what to think anymore up is down and right is left and odee and wahoo want to be friends with cop this. This is a heavy blow to the once unified third legion. Whats to become of the guild i dont know but there was talk of them just dropping the guild all togather and flying cop tags. This is really bad news for me for i saw them as good friends and a guild of brothers:sad4:
Spank your always welcome to join us anytime! PM me here or hit me up in game for my icq # so we can talk.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel for you Spank, the rest of the shard is just as disgusted in what III woke up in bed with. Talk about needing a bag and a six-pack!! Many say just cut the cancer out to retain the honor that rightfully belongs to III. Some akin it to being just like watching a dear friend who is very ill, we can only hope they get better. :sad4:

R

Ruffles

You say in your #103 post some things that people within your own guild have been guilty of themselves.
COP has ZERO tolerance for people that scam or cheat people out of their possessions. Since I have been in COP a few have been booted for bragging about this.

Does that mean you all should suffer the same reputation? Do you condone what these within your own guild do and/or say?
But we don't do what you have accused us of doing. If COP did what SCAM did, I would never have joined them.

I was wrong when I said cop should be banned from the fight nights and you were fast to say don’t judge by the actions of a few. Well look what your doing now.
Yes, you were wrong...because it was something that is part of the intended game mechanics for Fel. I think that its the actions of cheating someone out of their things, for fun that is offensive. If any guild, including SCAM, had come in and killed people in the stands, I would have been annoyed with them but wouldn't have called for the entire guild to be banned for the fight nights.

As far as judging all for the actions of a few? Well, I see this...if you join up with someone that is of their reputation then you take on the taint of that reputation as well. Just make sure you are willing to also be know for what they do.

As far as you saying I am a hypocrite for being in scam now. In that post of my quote I said cop kept allying my enemies. My enemies are the ones who crap talk me to no end, which try to provoke me with their BS. My enemys are the ones I attack when I see even one of them on. Those are my enemies and always have been. Well for 5+ years TIC/MOO/FEL were those crap talkers. And COP allied these enemies and I left for the last time because of this. Shortly after I left, MOO broke up and this is when SCAM was formed. I did fight against SCAM a lot but there was no crap talk. Over a year or so we attacked each other less and less. And now we have become friends and are no longer enemies.
Oh C'mon Skull...Trash talking is of NO significance in what makes a guild good or bad. Many, MANY people talk trash for various reason in PVP. You yourself used to toss the f-bomb like Santa tosses candy at a Christmas Day parade. I am saying that you choose to be in a guild with people that you used to complain about extensively in far less than complentary terms.

For last couple years the only ones who crap talk me to no end is cop. COP made chars like Sulk Collector to **** me off in the field. The crap talk got so bad from cop; I started saying things that I soon regretted. They turned me into someone I didnt like myself. COP became my #1 enemy and ever since has remained my one and only targets. Over time most in scam proved to me that they aren’t what most think they all are. So I did not join my enemy to gain numbers, I joined some friends to fight against my enemies.
Part of the problem with COP was you too, wasn't it? At least you take some responsibility in the relationship between you and COP. I don't know what you think SCAM is...but read some of recent posts from Harry Potted III, things haven't changed THAT much.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now if she could only pvp like she trashtalks eh COP? haha Classic. You know the world is messed up when the best golfer is black, the best rapper is white, and Ruffles has an opinion on pvp...

You yourself used to toss the f-bomb like Santa at a Christmas Day parade.

S

Skullcollector

COP has ZERO tolerance for people that scam or cheat people out of their possessions. Since I have been in COP a few have been booted for bragging about this.
But its ok when a trammie or someone else has items that come uninsured and you guys kill them and keep his/her items and then brag about it?

But we don't do what you have accused us of doing. If COP did what SCAM did, I would never have joined them.
I am only going to say this one time, I was in cop for 5+ years and the ones back then that were using the same things that you see here posted are still in cop ruffle. You can say what you want to everyone here but DON’T tell me that some in cop doesn’t do some of the same things you have seen here and more! You can turn your head and deny it all you want ruffles but it did and still does exist in cop. This shows me you don’t really know as much as you think you do about your guild. The only difference from some in scam and some in cop is the ones in scam do not hide it and the ones in cop do. This is all I am going to say about that…Sorry Hunter.

Oh C'mon Skull...Trash talking is of NO significance. You yourself used to toss the f-bomb like Santa at a Christmas Day parade. I am saying that you choose to be in a guild with people that you used to complain about extensively in far less than complentary terms.
How on earth can you tell me what is insignificant to me? You yourself are having a problem with the way some here in this thread is talking to you and if it’s so insignificant then just ignore them about the girly remarks and don’t respond. It’s the crap talk to me that determines who I am attacking, the more the talk, the higher up the **** list you become and gets more of my attention in the field.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Hunter.
Holy crap. I hate repeating myself. Ya know what I hate more? Repeating how much I say I hate Repeating myself.

Get the picture folks?

Knock off the way to personal attacks. You know who you are. If you troll or flame or attack someone keep it to ingame related stuff any sort of post that has RL mentioned in it that is toward a person and it is less then friendly will be dealt with harshly and without a warning from this point on.

Do not post pictures, talk, mention even THINK about anything that is illegal to do ingame. I dont care whos cheatinh, I dont care whos hacking or using exploits. NO one has any way of proving that the person you are accusing of using those cheats is actually cheating!

KNOCK IF OFF AND PLAY SOMEWHAT NICELY!

This thread will not be locked by me. I have commited myself to give you guys a place to speak, please respect the rules and take the warnings that I give you seriously.

Ya know I employed over 30 people over the last 4 years, they all got to know very fast that I hate repeating myself.

Please take care with what you post and I promise you that you will never hear from me.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YEA YOU DIRTY UNWASHED HEATHENS! SHOW THAT YOU HAVE EVOLVED A LITTLE. Sheesh. By the way, I only got 5 kills on COP tonight. It was a slow night. Pictures with no cheats to follow. Cop is the choice of noob generation.

KNOCK IF OFF AND PLAY SOMEWHAT NICELY!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya...I didnt get any pics from fight tonight in DSP...but I hear COP got whipped like a red headed step child...even numbers....coon even wandered up to the handi-cap ramp...where it was eventually swarmed and killed by SCAM after we finnally got tired of killing wave after wave of COP meatshields. I will applaud COP for tehre valiant efforts. Wave after wave. I think we got some folks killed and stated multiple times on multiple chars. Had a blast. Unfortunately could not continue after DSP when yall went to star room...had to make a RL phone call. Contine with the good fights though..maybe attract an offshard guild to sonoma that wants to get in on some decent figthing!

Edit: I would say to hit them with the ban stick hunter...keep thread open...but then the thread would prolly die as would lose some of your more active posters...would not be nearly as good though. Maybe folks will behave!

S

Skullcollector

Edit: I would say to hit them with the ban stick hunter...keep thread open...
I agree and it was me who broke the rules so ill give myself a ban and keep it in the game. I was the one who said ban the rule breakers... :twak:

T

TrustMeInc

Ya...I didnt get any pics from fight tonight in DSP...but I hear COP got whipped like a red headed step child...even numbers....
Yea I guess if you consider 2scam to 1 COP even odds. But you all did have a good showing 4 sure. COP had 6 people SCAM was fielding a stunning 15 people not including the various blues helping them out. Only took you guys 3 hours to wrap it up. roflmao.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now if she could only pvp like she trashtalks eh COP? haha Classic. You know the world is messed up when the best golfer is black, the best rapper is white, and Ruffles has an opinion on pvp...
I second this Ruffles has absolutely so much to say but performs the poorest on the field, she is not and never will be any type of pvper whats so ever. Just because you can dismount, smoke bomb, and run does not make you any type of pvper it's also funny how she is arguing with skull who is trying to setup fun legitimate pvp duels, because she can't hide, smoke bomb, recall out, run, etc... Absolutely ridiculous to even bring these arguments about in a duel conversation. Ruffles please do everyone a favor and stop pretending you're something you are not if you actually want to become a pvper go that route but don't sit around (smoke bomb) and run your mouth (and little doggy legs) about affairs you know absolutely ZERO about.

H

harrypotted III

Yea I guess if you consider 2scam to 1 COP even odds. But you all did have a good showing 4 sure. COP had 6 people SCAM was fielding a stunning 15 people not including the various blues helping them out. Only took you guys 3 hours to wrap it up. roflmao.
I'm going to have to start taking screen shots. There were 10 scam
vs 11 Cop congrats you actually outnumbered us lmao

Harry potted III
Barq/ Woo Woo
Black Magik
Tie Fighter
Solid Snake/Jimmy Crack
Deceptive/ Undertaker
Luther
Jack Daniels
Peon
Willy Loman

Kms
Tmi
Ruff Ryder
Lil Wayne/ Rick Ross
Sugar/ Shadow?
Spice/ Dark Angel?
Dartbane
Ruffles
Mr.Spock
Big Sexe Vampire (even though he dipped as soon as the heat came)
Shaylin/Selk Painbringer

Like I said TMI you never cease to amaze me. Like I said SCAM wins everytime close to even numbers. (I don't think any of us even died until the star room grinder, which we won anyway).

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only took you guys 3 hours to wrap it up. roflmao.
As I recall... and I was there a good portion of the fight... they didn't even really try to kill the Baracoon... they were having too much fun killing COP. I came out and looted a couple people, and a COP attacked me... he went down in like 3 seconds... I love it. Do I need to post screenshots TMI? :)

H

harrypotted III

Yeah seriously we left the Coon up purposely just so we could get a fight out of COP. I know thats something TMI can't understand because COP isn't a real pvp guild. If we wanted to we could have pulled a COP, everybody bomb on the champ and then run out through the star room.

AGirl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel for you Spank, the rest of the shard is just as disgusted in what III woke up in bed with. Talk about needing a bag and a six-pack!! Many say just cut the cancer out to retain the honor that rightfully belongs to III. Some akin it to being just like watching a dear friend who is very ill, we can only hope they get better. :sad4:
Widow Maker never fails to amuse me! As for Spank, tis a sad day, but we all knew how Chief Worthless worked!

*sits quietly and waits for the evening news* :popcorn:

T

TrustMeInc

I'm going to have to start taking screen shots. There were 10 scam
vs 11 Cop congrats you actually outnumbered us lmao

Harry potted III
Barq/ Woo Woo
Black Magik
Tie Fighter
Solid Snake/Jimmy Crack
Deceptive/ Undertaker
Luther
Jack Daniels
Peon
Willy Loman

Kms
Tmi
Ruff Ryder
Lil Wayne/ Rick Ross
Sugar/ Shadow?
Spice/ Dark Angel?
Dartbane
Ruffles
Mr.Spock
Big Sexe Vampire (even though he dipped as soon as the heat came)
Shaylin/Selk Painbringer

Like I said TMI you never cease to amaze me. Like I said SCAM wins everytime close to even numbers. (I don't think any of us even died until the star room grinder, which we won anyway).
Here let me fix your list next time I will wright down names.
Harry potted III
Barq/ Woo Woo
Black Magik
Tie Fighter
Solid Snake/Jimmy Crack
Deceptive/ Undertaker
Luther
Jack Daniels
Peon
Willy Loman
Spooge
Bal
Mantra of Fel
Toxic
Undertaker

Kms
Tmi
Ruff Ryder
Lil Wayne/ Rick Ross
Sugar/ Shadow?
Spice/ Dark Angel?
Ruffles (was only there for a bit she had to do some family stuff)
Mr.Spock
Big Sexe Vampire
Shaylin/Selk Painbringer

Well that is 15 but I know there was more the names escape me at this time. Yea good job who's the Zerg now? ROFLMAO.

So yea almost 2-1 odds good job calling even numbers roflmao.

H

harrypotted III

Here let me fix your list next time I will wright down names.
Harry potted III
Barq/ Woo Woo
Black Magik
Tie Fighter
Solid Snake/Jimmy Crack
Deceptive/ Undertaker
Luther
Jack Daniels
Peon
Willy Loman
Spooge
Bal
Mantra of Fel
Toxic
Undertaker

Kms
Tmi
Ruff Ryder
Lil Wayne/ Rick Ross
Sugar/ Shadow?
Spice/ Dark Angel?
Ruffles (was only there for a bit she had to do some family stuff)
Mr.Spock
Big Sexe Vampire
Shaylin/Selk Painbringer

Well that is 15 but I know there was more the names escape me at this time. Yea good job who's the Zerg now? ROFLMAO.

So yea almost 2-1 odds good job calling even numbers roflmao.
I don't know where to begin. 1st you listed Undertaker twice nice work thats 14. We killed Martyr of Feluca he wasnt with us thats 13. We were in no way working with Vhinn he would be kill on sight if we saw him thats 12. So I missed 2 of our guys my bad (even though Spoolge was worthless because he was ona blue).

Now if we look at your list you forgot to add Dartbane and that brings COP up to a grand total of 11. Ruffles was there for the bulk of the fight because I was able to kill her twice.

The final tally is 12v11 with a few blue stragglers (not our fault they targeted you and not us and we killed them as well). We outnumbered you by 1, so thats hardly zerging. If you outnumbered us by 1 I gurantee the outcome would have been exactly the same. I just find it hilarious that at first you were trying to claim COP only had 6. Next time I'll just take SS
Final count
Harry potted III
Barq/ Woo Woo
Black Magik
Tie Fighter
Solid Snake/Jimmy Crack
Deceptive/ Undertaker
Luther
Jack Daniels(got there at the end but I'll still count him)
Peon
Willy Loman
Spooge(worthless ona blue)
Toxic

Kms
Tmi
Ruff Ryder
Lil Wayne/ Rick Ross
Sugar/ Shadow?
Spice/ Dark Angel?
Ruffles
Mr.Spock
Big Sexe Vampire
Shaylin/Selk Painbringer
Dartbane

T

TrustMeInc

I don't know where to begin. 1st you listed Undertaker twice nice work thats 14. We killed Martyr of Feluca he wasnt with us thats 13. We were in no way working with Vhinn he would be kill on sight if we saw him thats 12. So I missed 2 of our guys my bad (even though Spoolge was worthless because he was ona blue).

Now if we look at your list you forgot to add Dartbane and that brings COP up to a grand total of 11. Ruffles was there for the bulk of the fight because I was able to kill her twice.

The final tally is 12v11 with a few blue stragglers (not our fault they targeted you and not us and we killed them as well). We outnumbered you by 1, so thats hardly zerging. If you outnumbered us by 1 I gurantee the outcome would have been exactly the same. I just find it hilarious that at first you were trying to claim COP only had 6. Next time I'll just take SS
Final count
Harry potted III
Barq/ Woo Woo
Black Magik
Tie Fighter
Solid Snake/Jimmy Crack
Deceptive/ Undertaker
Luther
Jack Daniels(got there at the end but I'll still count him)
Peon
Willy Loman
Spooge(worthless ona blue)
Toxic

Kms
Tmi
Ruff Ryder
Lil Wayne/ Rick Ross
Sugar/ Shadow?
Spice/ Dark Angel?
Ruffles
Mr.Spock
Big Sexe Vampire
Shaylin/Selk Painbringer
Dartbane
Again you did out number us. If your not including the other blues helping you will fine. The fact of the matter is they where helping you. Also I know there was more then listed on your part but like I said I didnt take a tally. But just off the top we where outnumbers by more then what is shown here. There was blues helping you. I am suprised you didnt call in Casper and Cloud.

Anyhow welcome back hope you lot stay cause I enjoy killing you all!

It's summer time and the kids are out of school you should be able to field some decent numbers. See you on the field.

F

Freya/Passion

Widow Maker never fails to amuse me! As for Spank, tis a sad day, but we all knew how Chief Worthless worked!

*sits quietly and waits for the evening news* :popcorn:

Now lets not jump to insults maybe you don't understand the full problem.

We love to kill Cop don't get us wrong, we spend hours days weeks at the gate killing Cop. Even getting recruits and friends to help out. As we stand there with Cop dead the one or two Scam that helped out killing Cop gets to stand by us innocently because we feel no need to turn our back on them and kill them.

....A few weeks later as the world turns Scam gets numbers recruits even some of our "Friends" which is great... more people to kill Cop right? Not really, Scam is just using us until there no more targets, and now we are targeted. Which I mean if we could get even a 3 second head start it might be okay. But now we are stuck in position where Scam has so many they no longer feel the need to truce with anyone. And well.... I'm sure you can all see where this is going.

What you all have to understand is, I don't want to fight against Skull, or Black Maj, Or even Widow Maker although I have no idea who he is. But Cop will gain more numbers to outnumber your numbers. Its your call on how you treat other blues and what you do now.

Freya

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol...Worm gave you list a few posts before mine of who we had....also...we left Coon up...We knew that the COP noobs would be all about getting them uber PS..haha...we left up just for the fight and we got it...we even killed the non guilded blue that was there cuz we got bored later on.

I can understand where you are coming from though. You are in denial that we only had even numbers and that you were proven quite wrong in your assessment that COP can beat SCAM even numbers.

If COP thinks they can win even numbers...I am sure a 5v5 can be set up with SCAM. See who is the better. Doubt will do as you know will get beat and then everyone will know!

That is what took 3 hours though...us continually killing COP members as they kept coming back over and over. Look forward to some more decent fights. Keep up the decent fights..might even be able to get a guild or two to xfer too sonoma and fight...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freya...we just want a fight. No hard feelings either way. I know for a fact you love to target my dexer though! *chuckles*

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would help SCAM if not for Harry, and his constant whining about me getting him killed with ONE holy light. haha Seriously Harry, if you EVER cause my death with a single holy light, I'll quit uo. With everyone here as my witness. haha I wish I would have had MY recorder going when you cried and someone asked you if you were gonna cry all night about it? Pretty funny stuff. Hey, you should see if TMI will give you his account password... you never know...

H

harrypotted III

I would help SCAM if not for Harry, and his constant whining about me getting him killed with ONE holy light. haha Seriously Harry, if you EVER cause my death with a single holy light, I'll quit uo. With everyone here as my witness. haha I wish I would have had MY recorder going when you cried and someone asked you if you were gonna cry all night about it? Pretty funny stuff. Hey, you should see if TMI will give you his account password... you never know...
You contribute absolutely nothing except res killing. We don't need your help nor do we want it because you have nothing to offer, and ya lol I was pretty tight when you holy lighted me like 6x while i was trying to 1v1 that guy.

cheif wahoo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YOU WANT THE SCOOP HERE IT IS THE REASON THIRD LEGION WAS WORKING WITH COP IS BECAUSE SCAM IS A BUNCH OF LYING TWO FACED AZZ HATES THATS POSTING THESE LIES ABOUT THREE. SKULL SAYS DONT ATTACK US WE WONT ATTACK YOU AS HES WORKING BOTH SIDES OF THE FIELD TOON IN THREE AND A TOON IN SCAM THIRD LEGION HAD ENOUGH OF THE PUNCHING BAG SO WE GOT WITH COP AND WE WORKED THEM OVER IN YEW FOR A NITE WE ACTUALY TALKED ABOUT ALLIANCING COP SO ODEE AND I HAD A MEETING WITH TMI AND RUFFLES BUT COP DOESNT WANT TO ALLIE THEY WANT US TO JOIN WE CANT GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO TRANSFER AND IM NOT DESTROYING THIRD LEGION AS FOR THE LIES OF SCAM THERE NAME SAYS IT ALL !!!!!!!SCAM!!!!!!!
THERE THE SCAMMERS OF SONOMA . GO FIGURE ALL OF YOU SCAM ARE LYERS I CAN SAY ONE THING ABOUT COP THEY NEVER EVER WORKED WITH US AND GANKED US LIKE YOU GUYS ASKING FOR HELP THEN ATTACK US JUST LIKE GOLDBURG TRIED TO SCAM ME OUT OF 10 MILL FOR A BOW WITHOUT BEING INSURED I TOLD HIM TO INSURE IT AND 5 SCAM MEMBERS APPERIED OUT OF NO WHERE AND GANKED ME THINKING YOUR GOING TO GET 10 MILL BLESS CHECKS WHAT AN IDIOT HAHAHAHA JOKES ON YOU GIRLIES THREE IS ALIVE AND WELL AND WE WILL BE AT YEW WAITING FOR YOU :loser: HEY THANKS SPANK FOR THE POST IT WILL GET THE FUEL IN THE FIRE PIT HAHAHAHA

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You contribute absolutely nothing except res killing and holy lighting me to death. We don't need your help nor do we want it because you have nothing to offer except killing me with one holy light, and ya lol I was pretty tight when you holy lighted me like 1x while i was trying to 1v1 that guy and I died.
Oh you must be referring to that time in the back of Shame by the stairs up when I res killed your friend like 8 times in a row and you said, "COME ON VHINN REALLY?" How many of there were you? Like 8 trying to res him? haha Yea that sucks doesn't it? I contribute to the one thing that matters. Myself. :) And speaking of that, I think your mouth just insured the fact that when COP is fighting SCAM, I'll be helping them. Thanks for making up my mind Hairy. HEY, TMI tell your guild not to attack me when you're fighting scam and I'll res kill the shiznit out of them. :) Harry HATES it when I holy light him too. I might just do that OVER and OVER while he tries to cast. haha Seems to work good on him. One holy light and die... Who dies because of ONE holy light? haha Anyone got a tissue for Hairy?

You contribute absolutely nothing except res killing. We don't need your help nor do we want it because you have nothing to offer, and ya lol I was pretty tight when you holy lighted me like 6x while i was trying to 1v1 that guy.

H

harrypotted III

Oh you must be referring to that time in the back of Shame by the stairs up when I res killed your friend like 8 times in a row and you said, "COME ON VHINN REALLY?" How many of there were you? Like 8 trying to res him? haha Yea that sucks doesn't it? I contribute to the one thing that matters. Myself. :) And speaking of that, I think your mouth just insured the fact that when COP is fighting SCAM, I'll be helping them. Thanks for making up my mind Hairy. HEY, TMI tell your guild not to attack me when you're fighting scam and I'll res kill the shiznit out of them. :) Harry HATES it when I holy light him too. I might just do that OVER and OVER while he tries to cast. haha Seems to work good on him. One holy light and die... Who dies because of ONE holy light? haha Anyone got a tissue for Hairy?
If TMI has any self respect he'll do the same thing I did and turn you down. It's funny you have no friends on this server.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cop ....:sleep2:

they bore me, dont see one ever always have a group hidden somewhere or a house or oodles of stealth archers. im only on normally when i am im solo they do nothing alone or they die:/

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If TMI has any self respect he'll do the same thing I did and turn you down. It's funny you have no friends on this server.
Harry, when it comes down to it at the end of a day, we ALL know why you have no friends. And I'd rather be hated on this shard for being an evil bword, then being completely disrespected for the reasons we ALL know you are... It's the reason I killed you with one holy light, and you cried. Besides, what does it matter what YOU think. You don't have admin rights, and just cry in vent still like usual. OMG VHINN JUST KILLED ME SOMEONE BAN HIM WHAAAAA. haha I still love the response. OMG Harry are you gonna cry about it all night or what? haha

AGirl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YOU WANT THE SCOOP HERE IT IS THE REASON THIRD LEGION WAS WORKING WITH COP IS BECAUSE SCAM IS A BUNCH OF LYING TWO FACED AZZ HATES THATS POSTING THESE LIES ABOUT THREE. SKULL SAYS DONT ATTACK US WE WONT ATTACK YOU AS HES WORKING BOTH SIDES OF THE FIELD TOON IN THREE AND A TOON IN SCAM THIRD LEGION HAD ENOUGH OF THE PUNCHING BAG SO WE GOT WITH COP AND WE WORKED THEM OVER IN YEW FOR A NITE WE ACTUALY TALKED ABOUT ALLIANCING COP SO ODEE AND I HAD A MEETING WITH TMI AND RUFFLES BUT COP DOESNT WANT TO ALLIE THEY WANT US TO JOIN WE CANT GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO TRANSFER AND IM NOT DESTROYING THIRD LEGION AS FOR THE LIES OF SCAM THERE NAME SAYS IT ALL !!!!!!!SCAM!!!!!!!
THERE THE SCAMMERS OF SONOMA . GO FIGURE ALL OF YOU SCAM ARE LYERS I CAN SAY ONE THING ABOUT COP THEY NEVER EVER WORKED WITH US AND GANKED US LIKE YOU GUYS ASKING FOR HELP THEN ATTACK US JUST LIKE GOLDBURG TRIED TO SCAM ME OUT OF 10 MILL FOR A BOW WITHOUT BEING INSURED I TOLD HIM TO INSURE IT AND 5 SCAM MEMBERS APPERIED OUT OF NO WHERE AND GANKED ME THINKING YOUR GOING TO GET 10 MILL BLESS CHECKS WHAT AN IDIOT HAHAHAHA JOKES ON YOU GIRLIES THREE IS ALIVE AND WELL AND WE WILL BE AT YEW WAITING FOR YOU :loser: HEY THANKS SPANK FOR THE POST IT WILL GET THE FUEL IN THE FIRE PIT HAHAHAHA
Sentences,structure, spell check? That made my head hurt just reading it! :wall:

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Simple solution for buy and selling anything of value is to have them or yourself put the item on a tram vendor. There are too many stories of items getting switched or a couple 1mil check actually being 100K. About the only thing you can't put on a vendor is pets and houses, and if you don't trust the person, you can always use a broker.

H

harrypotted III

Harry, when it comes down to it at the end of a day, we ALL know why you have no friends. And I'd rather be hated on this shard for being an evil bword, then being completely disrespected for the reasons we ALL know you are... It's the reason I killed you with one holy light, and you cried. Besides, what does it matter what YOU think. You don't have admin rights, and just cry in vent still like usual. OMG VHINN JUST KILLED ME SOMEONE BAN HIM WHAAAAA. haha I still love the response. OMG Harry are you gonna cry about it all night or what? haha
Like I said to Ruffles I don't argue pvp with stealthers.....

R

Ruffles

Ever notice when he hasn't a leg to stand on in an argument, he goes back to that same old tired line?

Harry, stealthing & archery have NOTHING to do with arguing! *rolls eyes*

Ruffles

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ever notice when he hasn't a leg to stand on in an argument, he goes back to that same old tired line?

Ruffles
Good point ruffles, stealthing and archery really don't have anything to do with a pvp argument, but in all fairness you have NOTHING to do with pvp. So if you could please retire from posting on this section that be awesome!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's never had a leg to stand on in my opinion Ruffles. I wasn't arguing pvp, I was laughing about yours Hairy. ONE HOLY LIGHT? REALLY? haha I love how you tried to say it was 6. Even if I held the button down, I couldn't have gotten 6 out before you died, that guy had you at 1/4th health! Would only have taken 4 MAX. I live through 6 cop dumping everything they got on me... what's your excuse now? You cant live through ONE mana dump and ONE holy light? haha

H

harrypotted III

He's never had a leg to stand on in my opinion Ruffles. I wasn't arguing pvp, I was laughing about yours Hairy. ONE HOLY LIGHT? REALLY? haha I love how you tried to say it was 6. Even if I held the button down, I couldn't have gotten 6 out before you died, that guy had you at 1/4th health! Would only have taken 4 MAX. I live through 6 cop dumping everything they got on me... what's your excuse now? You cant live through ONE mana dump and ONE holy light? haha
I wouldn't expect a stealth noob to understand the mechanics of playing a mage. It's quite hard to heal through a dump from a necro mage while your getting holy light spammed. Living through a dump is nothing to brag about because I watch you pvp, your idea of surviving a dump is running for your life and hiding.....so leet.

Anyday you wanna 1v1 me at the farms and relive those MOO days when I owned you 6/6 let me know.

On a side note its funny that Vhinn said everybody hates me yet all his friends from OTK left him to come play with me instead, and Vhinn himself tried to join before we shut him down haha.

H

harrypotted III

Ruffles
Well when the argument is happening in the PVP thread and the argument is about PVP then ones skills have everything to do with the argument.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a side note its funny that Vhinn said everybody hates me yet all his friends from OTK left him to come play with me instead, and Vhinn himself tried to join before we shut him down haha.
Aww its cute that you think your opinion matters that much. I was asked to join numerous times, and I said I wouldn't be in a guild with you. That's ok, I'm sure COP will enjoy watching me get my um, res kills on you Hairy. I know I'll get a good laugh. haha At least I know it wont cost me too much chiv gold... one holy light? haha

H

harrypotted III

Aww its cute that you think your opinion matters that much. I was asked to join numerous times, and I said I wouldn't be in a guild with you. That's ok, I'm sure COP will enjoy watching me get my um, res kills on you Hairy. I know I'll get a good laugh. haha At least I know it wont cost me too much chiv gold... one holy light? haha
myself nor jesse nor Woo Woo nor Whoa ever asked you to join SCAM because you bring nothing to the table. When we recruited the OTK guys my exact words to Jimmy were "I'll take all of you except Vhinn" true story. The funny thing is you still hopped in our vent and tried to play with us lmao. I'll see you on the field in 3 days when you switch to Minax and begin kissing COPS ass.

T

TrustMeInc

When we recruited the OTK guys my exact words to Jimmy were "I'll take all of you except Vhinn" true story.
Based on this information seems like you where kissing some OTK ass.
Guess SCAM needs help to take on COP, thanks for reconfirming but we already knew you couldn't handle us solo. Keep recruiting Worm good job.

PS: Dont tell OTK about the whole stealth archer thingy. They all have stealth archer they may get upset at you.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Psst. Harry. I got in your vent, came to where you were. And start to attack you, but you died so fast. Didn't you hear me laughing in vent after you cried and the people in there told you to quit crying? Besides... how did I just "jump" into vent without someone giving me the info? haha I don't know OTK... just a day before I joined OTK I had killed 4 of them at a spawn... I'm not the one that NEEDS to join up with people to get my kills. Keep telling yourself you're worth something to someone. I know my worth. haha

R

Ruffles

For those of you that don't recognize stealth archers as PVPers:

A stealth archer is a support character, the skills are not primary killing skills, they are supportive. Anyone who knows pvp tactics would know that to be successful, you have to have a good support team.

Without a good support team, you just end up like scam, a bunch of whiney crybabies who can't keep a guild together long enough to be effective on the server.

For those that claim they are PVPers yet post under pseudonyms, I wonder why you post under that cloak of anonyminity if you are such a paragon of PVP. Hmmm?

H

harrypotted III

Based on this information seems like you where kissing some OTK ass.
Guess SCAM needs help to take on COP, thanks for reconfirming but we already knew you couldn't handle us solo. Keep recruiting Worm good job.
This is the biggest hypocritical statement I've ever heard. COP are the ones that recruit anybody that asks just so they can keep a huge numbers advantage over SCAM. Just 2 days ago we recruit 5-6 actual pvpers and they were already jumping all over III to join. SCAM handles you guys just fine because anytime we fight you guys close to even numbers it ends with you dead or in the house. Even down 2:1 we still kill half of you. Any day you guys want that 5v5 let me know.

H

harrypotted III

Psst. Harry. I got in your vent, came to where you were. And start to attack you, but you died so fast. Didn't you hear me laughing in vent after you cried and the people in there told you to quit crying? Besides... how did I just "jump" into vent without someone giving me the info? haha I don't know OTK... just a day before I joined OTK I had killed 4 of them at a spawn... I'm not the one that NEEDS to join up with people to get my kills. Keep telling yourself you're worth something to someone. I know my worth. haha
Jimmy left the vent info in the MOTD in his vent... good try though. I love hearing how you "kill" people but I've witnessed you pvp its always a gank or a res kill. You can't handle anybody 1v1.

Just keep hiding/stealthing around and feeling like your important. Your no threat to anybody because you can't kill anybody 1v1. If you don't believe me just take a look at your screenshots there all ganks.....who takes SS of ganks? Somebody who can't get kills 1v1.

Like I said anytime I'm ready for a 1v1.

H

harrypotted III

For those of you that don't recognize stealth archers as PVPers:

A stealth archer is a support character, the skills are not primary killing skills, they are supportive. Anyone who knows pvp tactics would know that to be successful, you have to have a good support team.

Without a good support team, you just end up like scam, a bunch of whiney crybabies who can't keep a guild together long enough to be effective on the server.

For those that claim they are PVPers yet post under pseudonyms, I wonder why you post under that cloak of anonyminity if you are such a paragon of PVP. Hmmm?
This whole post just proves our point that you know absolutely nothing about PVP. I'm going to ask you a serious question if 5 mages with max dci and pots are fighting 2 mages and 3 stealth archers or even 3 mages and 2 stealth archers who do you think is going to win?

When Ruffles says support team she just means the group of 10 extra meatshields that 5 COP need to kill 5 SCAM.

T

TrustMeInc

This is the biggest hypocritical statement I've ever heard. COP are the ones that recruit anybody that asks just so they can keep a huge numbers advantage over SCAM. Just 2 days ago we recruit 5-6 actual pvpers and they were already jumping all over III to join. .
BuckWheat
Tina Turner (Just Like Vinn)
WORD (Hiding Mage)
D Nasty
Ember
BuckWheat
Wild Child
Aren't they all stealth archers? Didn't you just say stealth archers aren't real pvper? Dude you really need to check yourself kinda sad talk a bunch of crap about stealth archer then recruit like 5 or 6 of them? Talk about a hypocritical statement.

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=d0506a712bfcaa37:9

Even down 2:1 we still kill half of you. Any day you guys want that 5v5 let me know.
Stop asking you will never get what you want untill you pay what you owe. Pay and you will get your duel otherwise please stop asking.

Your a joke worm you keep claiming to be the best we don't see it at all you do is recruit and banter with blue at the gate to side with you hopeing to get some help. I feel sad for you. Already you have two ex cop in your guild and you complain on how COP suck why take ex-cop members then?

Honestly I don't know why I go back and fourth with you it is pointless. Keep recruiting people we kick out and gate hug with blues hopeing they will help you this is all I see when I log on.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jimmy left the vent info in the MOTD in his vent... good try though. I love hearing how you "kill" people but I've witnessed you pvp its always a gank or a res kill. You can't handle anybody 1v1. Just keep hiding/stealthing around and feeling like your important. Your no threat to anybody because you can't kill anybody 1v1. If you don't believe me just take a look at your screenshots there(they're) all ganks.....who takes SS of ganks? Somebody who can't get kills 1v1.
Keep spurtin out all this garbage. Just 2 seconds before I jumped into your vent and killed you, 2 of your scam were jumpin all over me to get me into the guild. haha Tell them I said sorry, I'd love to join, but I dont play with crybabies like you. Even your own guild says it in vent. haha You and I both know what's up Harry, you're just jealous that I'm better than you, and I look sexy in black. The funny thing is, every time I'm in Despise with one scam against like 8-10 cop... the scam dies and I'm left to fight them solo... and I hardly if EVER die to cop... Yes TMI, we know about the one time where I hit the sleep button. But go ahead and post it if you must. haha

Oh Harry, don't be mad COP killed you... CLICK HERE

R

Ruffles

This whole post just proves our point that you know absolutely nothing about PVP. I'm going to ask you a serious question if 5 mages with max dci and pots are fighting 2 mages and 3 stealth archers or even 3 mages and 2 stealth archers who do you think is going to win?
Let's see...If its is a duel in a closed environment...probably the 5 mages. If it is on the field and you're mounted. It's a toss up. The stealth archers dismounting the mages, putting them on foot, make for a deadly combination. Have seen it numerous times where the mages on foot become fodder for their enemies because they no longer have the speed to maneuver or escape.

When Ruffles says support team she just means the group of 10 extra meatshields that 5 COP need to kill 5 SCAM.
Actually that is not what I mean. Of course you might not know being such an egotist, anyone with any military experience can tell you that the combat troops are only as good as their support. An individual can win a duel, but it is a team that wins the wars.

Can add Skullsniper and Solid Snake to that list of stealth archers in SCAM. Im sure they would LOVE to be considered worthless at PVP by you.

If you are such a 'leet PVP'er Harry, why is it that when I dismount you, you hike up your skirts and run away like a little girl?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill go with Worm on that one...5v5...with mages who know how to xheal and sync dump...those archers and those mages will be dead fast....

Status
Not open for further replies.