• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm.... I see WooWoo & Deceptive... that's 2 people... Umm.. DOM at the VERY best it was a 2 on 1 vs you... It's not like those 2 guys are going to dismount spam ya until their backup arrives so why the running? You do realize that actually fighting a 2 on 1 earns you respect right? Hell...Winning one is even better... but I'd suggest you start at even attempting it first...
Being caught bailing is embarassing... I'm kinda inclined to believe there was some other COP there too being that I've NEVER seen you fight alone...

Anyway.. just some food for thought.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:scholar:Two words:

Situational
Avoidance

(at ALL possible speed)

We've all known it, we've all seen it, we've even talked about it...now it is in pictures!!

DOM..your famous!!!... or infamous..one of the two. :loser:

LOL :lame:

If DOM is banned for his usual potty mouth, unban him for entertainment's sake, if for nothing else.

COP R.U.L.E.S :thumbsup:

F

Freya/Passion

I agree I'm not mad at Dom for what he said about me you can re-allow him to post now please.

Thanks

:coco:

H

harrypotted III

Thank you for all the free COP promotion you can by COP T-Shirts for 9.99 just IM me.

We appreciate it hopefully you can continue to spread the word and we can get some real PvPers (Besides COP the only true PvPers on Sonoma) to come over and have a real challenge.

COP RULES!!!

Running
Underlings
Lamers
Everyday on
Sonoma

See I can make stuff up also wow I feel like OTK or SCAM...
This is easy doesn't take any brains at all.
You never cease to amaze me.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol..Ya...we all know hes banned though with or without yall saying anything. He has not posted in ages and that can be the only reason. He likes to talk trash way too much...hahahahahaha. Thanks for clearing that up though hunter...:danceb:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He would just end up crying and logging off...kind of how he PvPs. :p

COP R.U.L.E.S. :thumbsup:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say that so far everything has been going great in this Thread. No problems what so ever.

On that note, I do have a comment to make regarding the thread and maybe a suggestion.

So far this thread has been very entertaining for me and others to read, however so far the only thing that has really been done in this thread is bashing COP. Now im not saying that its not ok to, I am not even saying that bashing a few COP every now and then is a bad thing either. I know I have done it in the past, as they have bashed/killed me in return. However there has got to be something besides bashing COP for us to talk about? Granted they are the shards largest guild and they should expect to be talked about all the time. Perhaps they even want/enjoy the attention as it gets more and more of the shard against them. More enemies = more fighting correct? Who can complain about that?

Basically I was just wanting to broaden what we are talking about in this thread. Maybe it is just that this Thread is so new that we all need to get it out of the way and eventually everyone will move on. Who knows.

Just too once again say that no one is doing anything wrong. If you want to continue to bash COP go right ahead I am not stopping you.

I did however have a question.

I am online almost every night on my main character the red Hunter. Yet I have only run into 2-3 people within the last month or so while I was out running around on the Facet. How come no one wanders away from the moongate, or champion spawns anymore? You realize that there is a whole Facet to explore and hunt in. I would honestly love to run into more people when I am out and about. Maybe it’s just me and everyone really is out and about and I just happen to miss them. I love a good fight every now and then. I even happened to kill someone the other day (really I did!)when they started looting my kills(the nerve!).

Just wondering if there is anywhere else that people frequent besides the moongate and champion spawns?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering if there is anywhere else that people frequent besides the moongate and champion spawns?
Well.. people usually do things with a purpose in mind... This is why for example I check Demon Temple / Blighted Grove / Hythloth out when I get borred. They are all popular locations to farm silver ( usually with a pet....and even AFK sometimes)... But that said... If your looking for people you go where the people are and that's moongates / champ spawns... I guess we could all get really borred and look for recall miners, but everyone hedges their bets and goes where the action is....

hmm.. If you'd like to meet more poeple hunter Where & when you hunting? Muhahaha..... ???

PS.. since you put it so nicely Hunter..

COP SUX..... :blushing:

S

Skullcollector

I was just wanting to broaden what we are talking about in this thread. Maybe it is just that this Thread is so new that we all need to get it out of the way and eventually everyone will move on. Who knows.
Ya! Lets take this conversation in another direction. Let me think…I know, how about people talking about the pvp tournament. I just can’t believe no one is interested in this. You all love to fight and this is more fights but without ganks. The problem is too many are scared to lose and fracture their delicate egos…cowards!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm.. If you'd like to meet more poeple hunter Where & when you hunting? Muhahaha..... ???
I ussualy can be found at any of the following sometime during the early evening.

Destard, Lvl1, and mostly onl lvl 2 wrestling with the Shadow Wyrms
Daemon Temple on fire Island
Ice Fiends
Hytloths Balron room, level 3 and 4
Terra Keep Balron area
Shame Elder Gazers
Covateous Lich Lord area
Khaldun

Ya know those kind of areas where a bard is in his element, and also sadly where no one seems to go anymore.

Khaldun use to be one heck of a hot spot, I have not seen anyone there for probably a year now besdies myself.

I

Invertigo

Can I get a shirt? I want one with All Kill on the left breast and COP R.U.L.E.S. on the back, can it be pink with white lettering? Thanks:loser:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know just in case it has never been said/No one has ever told you.

Your all weird. :coco:

Thats all.

:D

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Props to SON last nite for the good fight. Was around 1 or so CST. Were around 4-5 SON and around 5-6 OTK/SCAM. Had fun. Think a couple of us got stated and a couple of yall did. NEways. Keep em coming.

To also show what good sports we are...when Peon and Winnie wanted there 2v2 against Cloud and GTO we gave it too them. We had 3-4 of us standing around by the bank. Had just got killing Beastmaster (TY for KP). They were talking and told us not to come. They wanted there 2v2.

Theres something not talking about COP the whole post...I didnt get any SS as didnt have proggy up too take them at the time. :(

Be on later tonight. Hopefully get some good fights going tonight.

W

WooWoo

yep that was fun that lil 2v2... me and peon got Goldy Locks but GTO is hard to hit lol... they eventually got peon... and i played the stupid dexxxer chasing the smart mage through a one tile area and got caught in an efield... doh... lol good though best lil fight / 2v2 ive had in a long time.... wish son would come fight more often :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about instead of bashing cop, all you NEWBS get your butts off of the worthless stones you're ON, and get on the OTK stone, and lets send cop packing like we do when it's only 3 on 1 their favor? Hello...

Also, I'd like to take this time to sing a song to our ex beloved moderator of this thread. Didn't he die irl? Anyways.

How dooo Iiiiiiiii say gooodbyeeeee, to what, we hadddddddd, the good timeeeeesss that made usss laugh... alwaysssss come backkkkkkkkkkk. Good and bye. Thank god for Hunter and whoever let him moderate this thread. Dont sell out Hunter or I'll start browsing your hunting spots. :)

H

harrypotted III

How about instead of bashing cop, all you NEWBS get your butts off of the worthless stones you're ON, and get on the OTK stone, and lets send cop packing like we do when it's only 3 on 1 their favor? Hello...

Also, I'd like to take this time to sing a song to our ex beloved moderator of this thread. Didn't he die irl? Anyways.

How dooo Iiiiiiiii say gooodbyeeeee, to what, we hadddddddd, the good timeeeeesss that made usss laugh... alwaysssss come backkkkkkkkkkk. Good and bye. Thank god for Hunter and whoever let him moderate this thread. Dont sell out Hunter or I'll start browsing your hunting spots. :)
We don't need to join with anybody to beat cop. When SCAM gets all our 7 people on its a wrap.

O and Woo Woo you and Peon suck for losing that 2v2 haha.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We don't need to join with anybody to beat cop. When SCAM gets all our 7 people on its a wrap.

O and Woo Woo you and Peon suck for losing that 2v2 haha.
First I wasn't talking to you, and second, your seven SCAM have been no where to be seen. Keep your 7 SCAM. I was talking about the OTHER noobs. :) Nub.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One guild to roll them all with would be a fine thing. I say once we run COP off the shard or back to Trammel, we open up all the champ spawns for a month. Now THAT would be a hoot!

So, today, I couldn't find any COP to kill...at all. I checked the spawns, checked the usual silver mining spots. Nada. So, I went and ran spawns all day hoping they would try to raid. No luck. 3 rats, 2 mephs, 1 semi and 1 riki all done solo. Not one of the "beat em up" boys showed their silly heads. Must have been a busy day in Trammel. I dropped all the scrolls in Haven. Hope it made someone's day :D

COP R.U.L.E.S. :thumbsup:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I think is funny is that there's about 10 good pvpers left on sonoma, most of them have their own little tiny guilds and are too proud to drop the fricking tag to run cop off. If we all just guilded/allied up right now in one night, the shard is ours. 10 decent pvpers against cop its over. Shard changes hands. (Not that it hasn't already, cause I keep 5 to 10 cop from finishing despise solo)

W

WooWoo

i say otk goes com and make things a little more intersting....

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP has more than a few members in COM already. They call them in to try to kill my faction thief.

R

Ruffles

COP has more than a few members in COM already. They call them in to try to kill my faction thief.
LOL, oh Buttrix [Min], you do make me laugh. Just how many CoM players did you see? I was there, so be honest now. Buttrix [Min] used to be Buttrix [SL] until he was killed a few times trying to steal sigils. He is a very squishy little dog so I know he isnt your main fighter. So who in SL are you? And why is your little puppy in Minax?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously Ruff. We pay attention to your pvp posts about as much as we pay attention to a misquito that lands on us when we're not paying attention. Sure when we notice you, you can be slightly annoying. But normally we just flick you off and forget about you.

R

Ruffles

I think you are funny Vhinn...

Just think of my mosquitos as you fall from your horse :p Come to think of it you're pretty squishy too when you don't get a hide off.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering how many people die each year from maleria, maybe you should pay more attention. 350-500 million people are infected and over 1 million people die each year from your annoying little insect.

S

Skullcollector

I say everybody vs SCAM

I know for a fact you would hate this worm lol. You already get mad when cop goes triple your numbers and if everyone was against you then its 5x the numbers all the times. And there are some very skilled players not in scam and I think you think everyone will fight you guys like cop does. Be careful what you wish for my friend...

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone throw Kellegory and the rest of COP a towel please. I think wet dreams are against the ROC aren't they? If cop WERE actually a misquito, it would take a WHOLE SWARM of them infested with the worst malaria possible to kill ONE person... I'm sure of it.

S

Skullcollector

Considering how many people die each year from maleria, maybe you should pay more attention. 350-500 million people are infected and over 1 million people die each year from your annoying little insect.
A simple can of "off" bug spray takes care of this problem. I imagine it takes a little more than a that to detour ruffles though. :)

R

Ruffles

Of course!! I am smart enough to not intentionally try to duke it out with a dread mare :)

I am getting a pretty good idea of my strengths and weaknesses, and play the best that I can to help my guildmates. I REALLY enjoy knocking people off their mounts...especially you :p

T

TrustMeInc

Watch what your saying here lol. I am III on my mage and if I am not mistaken its us that runs cop back 90% of the time at the gate. III is one of the most consistent guilds fighting at yew against cop. Granted I am also in OTK but I play my III char because they are the ones fighting the most when I am on. If they are in tram fighting each other is because no one is on to fight or the cop numbers are so great, the 3 or 4 III doesent stand a chance in hell.

TMI, no one can motivate these guys without your help, tell DOM to do his magic in here to get more fighting in fel please. He has a way to bring out the pvper in everyone.
The point is no one likes each other cause they all a bunch of jerks bottom line we know they have either been in COP or allied they are outcast. Skull you including in that box. Nothing personal just fact. I mean really who wants Balanor hiding and waiting till everyone died then complain how crappy you are. Then to recieve a 20 minute lexture on how to PvP from somone who hides the whole fight. Everyone knows it Vinn hardly ever draws first blood. Only prays on people are wounded never the preson to do the wounding. Enjoy the alliance of Jerks. Glad I dont have to deal with it anymore.

W

WooWoo

i wouldn't mind everyone vs scam... would be the same boring fighting that has been going on latly.... which consists of cop runing running running then OMG! HES DISMOUNTED! ****! WHAT DO WE DO!!!!!.... lol atleast there would actually be some real pvp if we wern't just fighting cop

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look at TMI trying to smack talk. HAHA He cant even do that well. "Everyone that leaves cop cause of the 50 million noobs we enjoy pvping with is a noob! We don't want you!" HAHAHA I love when the newer COP try to talk trash and they get the reason I LEFT COP all backaswards. haha I hate to break it to you TMI, but all the good pvpers leave COP for the exact reason you're still in it. You lost all skill and need 20 greater mongbats as meat shields. And don't hide the fact you were talking to me about quitting last week. You know you're tired of it too.

T

TrustMeInc

And don't hide the fact you were talking to me about quitting last week. You know you're tired of it too.
Absolute lie of course.
Bal if your gonna make a rumor plase make it a good one!

I would rather fight with noble people then die with jerks.
Hence why you where kicked and did not leave.

Q: If your the leet of the leet why not make your own guild?

A: Because no one wants to play with a total *******.

The End

F

Freya/Passion

You guys are seriously high.... Everyone who played uo back then knew Vhinn left cop because there were to many people... but whatever thats just what he said when he left right?

And isn't it " I'd rather Die with noble people than fight with Jerks? " I guess to each his own.

I'd rather die against Cop then put on a wool coat.

T

TrustMeInc

You guys are seriously high.... Everyone who played uo back then knew Vhinn left cop because there were to many people... but whatever thats just what he said when he left right?

And isn't it " I'd rather Die with noble people than fight with Jerks? " I guess to each his own.

I'd rather die against Cop then put on a wool coat.
Vinn was booted many times and given many chances he just prefered to be a jerk. YES he was booted. Many times he knows it as well. WHatever he said after the fact is whatever he believes his reality is we know the truth.

I guess if we died your quote would be right but we don't die that much.

So I mean if you like playing with absolute d-bags please do so but for me I would rather play with people whom dont have evil intentions. When I say EVil Intentions it is well know on people who SCAM STEAL lie Cheat to get a head in the game. I would rather not deal with them. You can have them!

F

Freya/Passion

Well I don't want them nor do I "have" them. But I'm sure theres people in Cop who do have evil intentions, I do remember an incident back where Cop pulled a quick one in factions taking leadership over Sl. And as I do remember when I was in Cop there was theft and absolutely ridiculous "Contributions" made to the guild that somehow never made it out of the leaders pocket....

And don't make me put up that link from Youtube that Ron Fellows did a few years ago.

"P

T

TrustMeInc

Well I don't want them nor do I "have" them. But I'm sure theres people in Cop who do have evil intentions, I do remember an incident back where Cop pulled a quick one in factions taking leadership over Sl. And as I do remember when I was in Cop there was theft and absolutely ridiculous "Contributions" made to the guild that somehow never made it out of the leaders pocket....

And don't make me put up that link from Youtube that Ron Fellows did a few years ago.

"P

As far as taking over leadership of the SL base that was great for us we left your towns dry. Ron Fellows link OMG that link make no since. You know what does make since is when people barrower 6 mill for a guildie to help them out then they quit the guild that is evil. When people hack other peoples account information that is evil. When people sell there own guildmate game time codes that dont work that is evil. The list of these things and why COP will not deal with these people goes on and on and on... Can't wait to see which one of you are going to be next on the list of scum bags. Ta ta for now!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI Said:
I would rather fight with noble people then die with jerks.
Hence why you where kicked and did not leave.
This is WHY TMI Never PvP's Solo....

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a friendly reminder.

Lets keep the personal attacks out of this thread.

And do not even mention anything to do about hacks, or cheats, or exploits if its not something your suppose to do dont talk about it! Infact im giving myself a warning just for mentioning them in this reminder!

T

TrustMeInc

TMI Said:

This is WHY TMI Never PvP's Solo....

THis is why I was the only one to raid you Harrower 9scam/1cop.
You point is not valid!

If you all are the best start running the shard instead of complaing about losing soo much?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea TMI no personal attacks and accusing people of scams. And quit crying to me about wanting to quit cop. I wont join up with you and those other guys you're talking about. Stop dreaming. By the way, I left cop. Get over it. You know you need a shield of noobs to protect you from the big bad pvpers, just admit it and start the healing process.

T

TrustMeInc

Yea TMI no personal attacks and accusing people of scams. And quit crying to me about wanting to quit cop. I wont join up with you and those other guys you're talking about. Stop dreaming. By the way, I left cop. Get over it. You know you need a shield of noobs to protect you from the big bad pvpers, just admit it and start the healing process.

LOL Bal.

ANyhow I will let you all and your EGOs continue. This is why I am so loved in so many threads! TMI Wins again!

Status
Not open for further replies.