• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harrypotted III

But of course you wouldn't know...you don't even care enough to learn about factions beyond joining to have more targets to kill and decent faction armor...this is IF you still even play UO. Didn't you go to Darkfall or something like that?
You should get your facts straight before you try and have a debate with me.......

R

Ruffles

No offense is intended, Ruffy is just sooooo sweet and the MOST awesome PvPer on the face of the entire planet, maybe even in the known universe!!! I can sincerely say that she is considered the nicest person and COPs best PvPer. COPs best PvPer.

ROFL...you prove my point...AGAIN!

R

Ruffles

You should get your facts straight before you try and have a debate with me.......
HP3, Well if you actually presented an argument that had some basis in fact...I suppose we could call this a debate...so far, as it is your comments are pretty much ill conceived blathering that doesn't really have a point but is just intended to insult.

*Looks at Moderator* I hope I am not overstepping the boundries here...I'm not used to this type of bantering...please let me know if I am overstepping the RoC.

On another note: Was a pretty good chase with the 6 of you chasing me down. I still know that 1v1 or even 2 v 1 you wouldn't have been able to kill me even with your extras. It was fun though trying to get away and led you on a merry chase! I might have even gotten away except I forgot to set my trapped box and smokebombs...Watch out! I won't forget next time and we can try it again...maybe I'll be able to escape ALL 6 of you! *giggles*

Ruffles

H

harrypotted III

HP3, Well if you actually presented an argument that had some basis in fact...I suppose we could call this a debate...so far, as it is your comments are pretty much ill conceived blathering that doesn't really have a point but is just intended to insult.
That's your opinion. I just simply pointed to the fact that stealing sigs isn't dangerous because hardly anybody on Sonoma bothers to check them.

On another note: Was a pretty good chase with the 6 of you chasing me down. I still know that 1v1 or even 2 v 1 you wouldn't have been able to kill me even with your extras. It was fun though trying to get away and led you on a merry chase! I might have even gotten away except I forgot to set my trapped box and smokebombs...Watch out! I won't forget next time and we can try it again...maybe I'll be able to escape ALL 6 of you! *giggles*
This made me lol. Somebody actually bragging that nobody can kill them 1v1 because they hide/stealth/straight lune dip in wolf form. FYI your a 3 second kill if your revealed and don't run for your life. It's sad the only people that come and defend COP on the boards are stealth archers. Can I get a real pvper to talk PVP with???

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's sad the only people that come and defend COP on the boards are stealth archers. Can I get a real pvper to talk PVP with???
You COULD, but they are playing that OTHER game... or don't have TIME to come play anymore... real life stuff ya know... haha

Bah, Ya know I have so many things to say...
*Bites his tongue*
QUIET KNAVE! OR WE SHALL BE FORCED TO RUN THEE THROUGH! :danceb::coco:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
report for 06/15/09

No red COP to be found at all..all day. One short sighting of their bug riding ninja and Lil Wayne, both recalled out immediately. Luna saw a mess of COP tho..all blue of course...they must be doing peerless or something *yawn* from now on. Looks like COP has been run out of Fel, again. Even DOM was on his blue in Trammy! LOLZ!!!! :owned:

Spawns were run all day just to see if COP would grow a pair, guess the eunuchs ranks were severely filled with the COP boys over the last couple days. Pity that they would just roll over and surrender like that but we all knew...well...we just knew. Now they are afraid to come to Fel anymore. Someone tell me, has this happened before? I get the feeling it has! ;)

Next stop is to camp the MIN base, not allowing any more sigs or towns to be controlled.

The destruction is almost complete.

Oh..and Hiya Ruffles sweetie :) *kiss* *kiss* Nutin' but love for ya honey...nutin' but love :love:

Bye COP

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea I did spawns and looked for COP all morning long... I didn't find a one. I got so bored I actually DID SOME SPAWNS. I never do that. Spawns are boring. I don't remember going to Fel and not finding at least 2 or 3 of the "morning COPS" doing a spawn... After the weekend beatdown me and GOLDBERG gave them... I'm not shocked. You have good instincts GOLDBERG, that was fun! I actually miss pvpin with someone who knows what button to push and when. :) Now if we could teach Lefty how to DISPEL A FIELD.... GRRRRR.

report for 06/15/09
COP has been run out of Fel, again. Even DOM was on his blue in Trammy! LOLZ!!!! :owned:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
***Late night update 05/15/09***

COP finally showed up in Fel, in massive numbers. Being the brave and strong PvPers that they are they stormed into their house and declared that they would own the space between those 4 mighty walls, no matter what!!!

Easily outnumbering their opponents 3 to 1, the fight for shard ownage of the space within those 4 walls began! With the mighty Ruffles and DOM barking out commands and instructing their valiant members on the correct way to fall on the dirt so their bodies pointed towards Mecca...the battle began.....

(enter nonsensical epic failure story here, make sure to include a love connection with Ruffles for drama effect)

and then it ended with them all dying over and over in a big group hug...end of story. :loser:

But, thank you for leaving Trammel and giving this Fel thing a try, it was fun!! COP is the best PvP guild, DOM tells us so, so it must be true. I am sure there was just something wrong tonight. That must be it!

Oh..and where was DOM after the first 15 minutes of the fight, where he died at least 4 times, while trying to run away and leave you. Let me guess..he got a phone call/ had to get something off the stove/ his girlfriend (??????) was calling him/ had to walk the dog/ shave the cat/ etc..

:owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned:

F

Freya/Passion

I don't think Pictures would make his statement very truthful...... It was well written thou.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should... but I never have been much of a picture taker. I am usually way to busy doing one of the following:

1. Trying to live.... because I am so loved by my enemies that they have painted a HUGE bullseye on my forehead. Thank you very much.

2. Immediately off to the next target because there is always someone who does not deserve to live.

3. Laughing my ass off at the chosen target.

COP :loser: :owned::violin:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think Pictures would make his statement very truthful...... It was well written thou.
Pictures are not really needed. Just seeing COP toons walking around kinda funny like and holding their butt cheeks says it all. It would be safe to say that the entire shard pretty much knows that COP is SCAMs pass around girl, so to speak. Ok..literally...who are we trying to kid here.

ROFLCOPTERSATTACK!!!!!!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SHEESH Widow.... I didn't realize you were a polyglot in all 21 dialets of *SARCASM*

Widow Maker Said:

ahh... good stuff....
As some of my current and former employees would readily tell you, in their sometimes colorful description of me, I am a multi-talented ***hole of the first degree. But I am real good :)

W

WooWoo

i got plenty of pictures of all these fights if you guys really want me to post them?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**** NEWS FLASH **** 06/16/09

Third Legion member Odiee X seen talking to our favorite "Where in the World is Dom" boy. Looks like Third Legion is allying (non-formal/ formal) with COP. Both players stated a non-aggression agreement. More in-depth details later. Looks like Third Legion has already lost a couple members.

The shard is in shock!! Not that it will help COP in any way except that they will have a few more meat shields, just the idea that Third Legion would EVER go non-aggressive towards COP, their arch-enemy, is repulsive...say a few of their members.

Prepare for news!

***Breaking News!!*** Dateline 05/15/09 10:17 pm. On location at the Yew Gate. Third Legion members rebel against allegiance to COP and to those who set it up and approved it. COP statements of adding more meat shields angers Third Legion members. Traitorous Third Legion members to join COP. Odiee X and Wahoo missing in action. Murder, Sex, probable heavy Drug use, Drama...we will have it for you later.

News at 10 o'clock..

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha...III has been attacking SCAM like crazy...guess they got a little upset about something...who knows...I look forward too more targets though!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like my non agression pact with III is ended too. Anyone that's friends with COP is an enemy of mine. :) Plus one of them attacked me the other day... I didn't attack him back causef I thought he was just a little mentally unstable... now I know. :)

haha...III has been attacking SCAM like crazy...guess they got a little upset about something...who knows...I look forward too more targets though!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a busy night with COP fielding heavy numbers against the shard rescuers. Third Legion, or at least a couple members of it, tried to make an unholy alliance with the eunuch boys of COP but when COP viciously back stabbed their members, dissension quickly arose within the rank and file. Never had such a dishonor ever been thrust upon their beloved Legion and they were not about to take it sitting down. With the shard rescuers at their side, COP was quickly euthanized. COP and their temporary new meat shields were able to put up a good fight through the evening but Third Legion and the shard rescuers slowly but surely pushed them back to the confines of their 4 walls, which they love oh so much. The evening ended with much the same results we have seen for the last few weeks; Cop destroyed and hiding in their house.

Meanwhile, the traitors Odiee X and Chief Wahoo have disappeared and warrants for their capture, dead (preferred...multiple times) or alive have been issued. Reports poured in about their being seen behind the Vesper bank smoking something out of a clay pipe. Investigators discovered a large ash pile at the location along with remnants of illegal Blackthorn mushrooms and Trinsic Gold stems and seeds. Authorities speculate that heavy drug use has made them temporarily insane. Third Legion members agree and have sworn to bring the traitors to justice. The old saying, that has been repeated through known time, of "Don't **** off the Legionnaires" will likely be proven true, once again.

Good job COP, you certainly control that little plot of dirt south of the Yew gate. You know..the one with 4 walls? You are such AWESOME house fighters. Everyone wishes they could be JUST like sweet Ruffles and the eunuch boys. :loser:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

Please note:
The posting of images depicting game ToS violations may adversely affect the poster's access to this board.

Thank you.

F

Freya/Passion

Widow Maker you make a good reporter I'm laughing my A off right now. Although its not funny, what happened last night I lost 2 good friends. I give a shout out to anyone in Third Legion that feels betrayed. There are people who will take you if you feel you need a new alliance. Third Legions new "Truce" with cops is a joke. Them letting Cop go through their Guild roster picking through their members like shifting through garbage is disgusting.

Cop you guys never cease to amaze me, But lets hear it Cop I know you'll all have some enlightening responses.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Petra. Your wisdom is only outmatched by your ban finger. People should know better. But it was pretty funny...

RTLFC

Please note:
The posting of images depicting game ToS violations may adversely affect the poster's access to this board.

Thank you.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor, I try my level best not to ban anyone. I'd much rather persuade them to keep the agreement they signed and post within the rules. It is perfectly possible to achieve a 'put down' without breaking them if you give it enough thought and have a reasonable command of language. :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea but some of the best insults are off the cuff! :) And I dont have time to think of really really good insults when I've killed 2 COP on the island and there's 3 stealth archers and 3 necros trying to dismount gank me still... You know what I'm sayin? :) I like your style tho Petra.

It is perfectly possible to achieve a 'put down' without breaking them if you give it enough thought and have a reasonable command of language. :)

R

Ruffles

Widow Maker you make a good reporter I'm laughing my A off right now. Although its not funny, what happened last night I lost 2 good friends. I give a shout out to anyone in Third Legion that feels betrayed. There are people who will take you if you feel you need a new alliance. Third Legions new "Truce" with cops is a joke. Them letting Cop go through their Guild roster picking through their members like shifting through garbage is disgusting.

Cop you guys never cease to amaze me, But lets hear it Cop I know you'll all have some enlightening responses.
WOW, Freya, I thought you actually were smart enough to see through all the delusions & drivel posted by SCAM. I'm disappointed... :(

Let me ask you this? Are you one of the people that loves to snuggle with SCAM at the gate? If so, I fear that any explaination would just be wasted on you. If you actually seek the truth...PM or ICQ me. Check your messages for my ICQ #

Ruffles

H

harrypotted III

WOW, Freya, I thought you actually were smart enough to see through all the delusions & drivel posted by SCAM. I'm disappointed... :(

Let me ask you this? Are you one of the people that loves to snuggle with SCAM at the gate? If so, I fear that any explaination would just be wasted on you. If you actually seek the truth...PM or ICQ me. Check your messages for my ICQ #

Ruffles
What's there to explain? Odee-X and Chief Wahoo got mad that SCAM ganked them, so they teamed up with COP to fight SCAM.

On a side note I'm getting sick of Ruffles talking all this trash to people. I think if your going to talk you should be able to back it up, and when I mean back it up I mean being able to actually kill somebody solo, not dismount and then hide.

S

Skullcollector

Ruffles
Why do you ruffles keep saying “snuggle up with SCAM” as if everyone in scam are all bad people? You make it sound like they all are the most evil guild on Sonoma. I would really like to know what you mean by this for I am in SCAM and I do not and will not cheat anyone. Are you trying to say that because of the actions of a very few all the people in scam are bad?? Think real hard about this when you answer. Also please do not answer in a way that might make you look like a hypocrite.

T

TrustMeInc

Yea but some of the best insults are off the cuff! :) And I dont have time to think of really really good insults when I've killed 2 COP on the island and there's 3 stealth archers and 3 necros trying to dismount gank me still... You know what I'm sayin? :) I like your style tho Petra.

Funny thing is Bal i log in no more then 15 mins your dead 1v1. Kinda deflates all the smack talk you posted kinda sad really. Are you crying inside?

Balinor of Pk? said:
I hit my goddamn SLEEP BUTTON. haha I was laughing cause I was still able to heal and **** while my screen was black... I was hoping I could get it back on before I died. :) haha Everyone gets a lucky one now and again, you should know that well. :)

TrustMeInc said:
Balinor of Pk? said:
Learn to pvp you fkn noob. ;)

R

Ruffles

Why do you ruffles keep saying “snuggle up with SCAM” as if everyone in scam are all bad people?
The "snuggling up with SCAM" is a term I use for the blues at the gate that help SCAM at the gate and defend them on the boards.

You make it sound like they all are the most evil guild on Sonoma. I would really like to know what you mean by this for I am in SCAM and I do not and will not cheat anyone. Are you trying to say that because of the actions of a very few all the people in scam are bad?? Think real hard about this when you answer.
Do I think SCAM has bad people, yes...I do. Scroll up and read post #103 on this thread..I explain why. Look at Petra Fyde's posts...about posting pictures that have clear TOS violations? Who posted those pictures? SCAM. Why were they removed? Do I think all people in SCAM are bad? No, but I am floored by anyone that joins this group because by joining it's like you condone their behavior. Snuggling is one thing...usually its because of some agenda like they will help kill COP too, or by snuggling, perhaps they won't kill you. As for JOINING SCAM, you put yourself into the same reputation they have earned. Why would anyone want to do that, unless they don't care about their reputation or they are of the same ilk? Becareful with snuggling with snakes...they bite.

Also please do not answer in a way that might make you look like a hypocrite.
Let me answer this with one of your own posts:

TMI, ... I left cop four times while I was with them. Three of the times I left because cop kept allying our enemies to gain numbers so we could control the shard...The last time I left was because my own guild attacked me for attacking a blue char that was an enemy of cop. But because he was healing COP against many pas that was at Britt gate they felt I shouldn’t attack him... I disagreed. Then the very next day you allied MOO again. That was the line drawer.
Being hypocritical...from your own words...isn't this what you are doing? I REMEMBER asking you at the Brit Gate why did you leave MOO? Any you said because I can't stand the people in MOO. Well, considering that SCAM is ex-MOO and you are in SCAM, why did you join the people you at one time couldnt stand? Numbers? Kinda why you left COP in your very own statement, isn't it? If its for some other reason...please do tell.

R

Ruffles

On a side note I'm getting sick of Ruffles talking all this trash to people. I think if your going to talk you should be able to back it up, and when I mean back it up I mean being able to actually kill somebody solo, not dismount and then hide.
YOU getting sick of ME talking trash?? ROFL.

Did that...I HAVE killed HarryPotted III at the gate, on Ruffles..took 4 shots didn't hide once.

Most recently..killed LaBraun James yesterday at the Minax base. Just little ol' me.

But that is beside the point. To post here one shouldn't need to be a chest thumping gorilla that crows like a rooster at every kill.

H

harrypotted III

Did that...I HAVE killed HarryPotted III at the gate, on Ruffles..took 4 shots didn't hide once.
LOL why do you feel the need to make things up? You have never killed me 1v1 unless it was a res kill lmao.

Most recently..killed LaBraun James yesterday at the Minax base. Just little ol' me.
I hope your not talking about me dropping you on your tamer and then lagging out and dieing to your dragon... If so then that does not count because your GD killed me not you because you were already dead and gone. Typical COP bragging about killing people with pets.

But that is beside the point. To post here one shouldn't need to be a chest thumping gorilla that crows like a rooster at every kill.
If it was a legit pvp forum that would be the rule....

H

harrypotted III

Do I think SCAM has bad people, yes...I do. Scroll up and read post #103 on this thread..I explain why. Look at Petra Fyde's posts...about posting pictures that have clear TOS violations? Who posted those pictures? SCAM. Why were they removed? Do I think all people in SCAM are bad? No, but I am floored by anyone that joins this group because by joining it's like you condone their behavior. Snuggling is one thing...usually its because of some agenda like they will help kill COP too, or by snuggling, perhaps they won't kill you. As for JOINING SCAM, you put yourself into the same reputation they have earned. Why would anyone want to do that, unless they don't care about their reputation or they are of the same ilk? Becareful with snuggling with snakes...they bite.
Who cares about reputation? It's an online video game not the real world... We play to have fun, not to have people think we are good people.

Being hypocritical...from your own words...isn't this what you are doing? I REMEMBER asking you at the Brit Gate why did you leave MOO? Any you said because I can't stand the people in MOO. Well, considering that SCAM is ex-MOO and you are in SCAM, why did you join the people you at one time couldnt stand? Numbers? Kinda why you left COP in your very own statement, isn't it? If its for some other reason...please do tell.
The only ex-MOO members in SCAM are myself and Jesse. All the other MOO members either quit (the core MOO) or joined COP (the noob MOO).

T

TrustMeInc

**Early Edition 06/17/09**

While walking around this morning, investigating the corruption of Third Legion, evidence was found of a full court press by COP to recruit anyone with any fighting skills at all. Private conversations and public conversations were observed showing this activity is being given the highest priority by the current COP membership. The COP High Council has approved the use of illegal recreational drugs, alcohol and loose women within its membership to try to woo any players it can get to its side.
Starts with a lie.

Apparently, they have discovered and decided that 4 to 1 odds against the shard rescuers is simply not enough. Having suffered crushing defeats daily, they are trying anything they can to set more meat shields set up in front of them, to protect the core members of COP. Both DOM and TMI have stated that their tactics will be to have at least 5 new meat shields in front of them at all times, one dedicated to only healing the core member they protect. This will allow for a proper situational avoidance tactical movement (also known as running away) when things go bad on the field.
Continues with more lies.

Word has leaked out from the COP membership that many are feeling "very sad" that they are confined to the walls of their Yew gate house or in Trammel. Tears have been shed, feet have been stamped and pouting has begun.The dissatisfaction of the current membership weighs so heavy in the air that you can almost taste the foreboding malaise of defeat. The failure to now be able to run any proactive processes in Fel has eaten away at the very core of COP. Today's coming events will show what lay in store for COP.
Again more lies

Third Legion meanwhile is undergoing massive damage to it's reputation. Word on the street says that COPs heavy recruitment push is bearing a little fruit. No confirmed word on which Knights have fallen prey to their confused minds. We will have word on that issue as soon as the smoke clears. The shard's reaction is cautious at best. Disgust and disbelief run rampant. They, and we, hope that Third Legion can weather this corruption of its very soul, but only time will tell.
Ends with crying how they pissed off there blue friends and now they want to kick your ass. Thing is when you tell somone you on a alliance with them you don't attack them. Funny how you used them up and now your crying how they kicked you ass in despise!

Keep pissing people off.

I find it funny soon COP will make it so you wont even log on anymore. Will just see a post here and there about how good you think you are and crying on how much COP sucks but you can't even play your game. Everytime I log on you get shut down so bad daily. Now you pissing off your alliances. LOL

You jerks can only burn soo many bridges before well **** happends.
No more blue shield for SCAM. THis means you will have to fight. I bet you will even leave SL soon.

PS: You guys got rocked all day yesterday. Which is the norm.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea I'm sure it was so hard to kill me while I just stood there. haha Even with my screen completely blacked out, I know for a FACT it took you more than 30 seconds... which is SAD. You can have the ones I give you TMI. Those are free. I'll just refer you up higher in this thread where I actually was fighting 5 on 1 and beating COP into the ground. Enjoy your one freebie. It's the last you'll get, I disabled the sleep key.

Funny thing is Bal i log in no more then 15 mins your dead 1v1. Kinda deflates all the smack talk you posted kinda sad really. Are you crying inside?

T

TrustMeInc

Yea I'm sure it was so hard to kill me while I just stood there. haha Even with my screen completely blacked out, I know for a FACT it took you more than 30 seconds... which is SAD. You can have the ones I give you TMI. Those are free. I'll just refer you up higher in this thread where I actually was fighting 5 on 1 and beating COP into the ground. Enjoy your one freebie. It's the last you'll get, I disabled the sleep key.
Yea um ok. You give me a free one then don't log on the rest of the night? roflmao
Well Bal if you get lucky enough and kill me which you have tried and failed a lot.

I will use the same excuse.

Too funny he dies and then complains about the sleep button oh how sweet.

Better stay on your blue safer in the guards zone Bal.

H

harrypotted III

Ends with crying how they pissed off there blue friends and now they want to kick your ass. Thing is when you tell somone you on a alliance with them you don't attack them. Funny how you used them up and now your crying how they kicked you ass in despise!

Keep pissing people off.

I find it funny soon COP will make it so you wont even log on anymore. Will just see a post here and there about how good you think you are and crying on how much COP sucks but you can't even play your game. Everytime I log on you get shut down so bad daily. Now you pissing off your alliances. LOL

You jerks can only burn soo many bridges before well **** happends.
No more blue shield for SCAM. THis means you will have to fight. I bet you will even leave SL soon.

PS: You guys got rocked all day yesterday. Which is the norm.
You my friend are delusional. You never beat us even numbers or "rocked" us all day yesterday. You claim how everytime you log on we are shut down, but the funny thing is you only log on when you outnumber us 2:1. Your terrified of us even numbers. We never told III we were going to ally them because tbh they are a bunch of trammies that do nothing except sit in GZ.... you can have them.

BTW if your definition of "rocking us" is outnumbering us 5v12 and still having 6 of your members die then congrats you rocked us. Now if SCAM had 12 people and COP had 5 I gurantee you would all be dead in less than 20 seconds with 0 SCAM casualties. I can't wait until TMI goes to play that "other game" when SCAM continues the beating.

T

TrustMeInc

You my friend are delusional. You never beat us even numbers or "rocked" us all day yesterday. You claim how everytime you log on we are shut down, but the funny thing is you only log on when you outnumber us 2:1. Your terrified of us even numbers. We never told III we were going to ally them because tbh they are a bunch of trammies that do nothing except sit in GZ.... you can have them.

BTW if your definition of "rocking us" is outnumbering us 5v12 and still having 6 of your members die then congrats you rocked us. Now if SCAM had 12 people and COP had 5 I gurantee you would all be dead in less than 20 seconds with 0 SCAM casualties. I can't wait until TMI goes to play that "other game" when SCAM continues the beating.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI, calm down man..you are going to burst one of those veins bulging out on your forehead. It is perfectly ok for you to die to the people who are better than you, repeatedly. It is not that big of a deal.

Try what your other guild mates do. Look yourself in the mirror and just say these 3 words, over and over; I am Special.

Try not to lick the glass or pee yourself while doing this, it spoils the effects. :loser:

H

harrypotted III

I love it. Anytime TMI has no response to anything he posts that picture. He knows everything I said is true so he resorts to posting that pic instead of trying to deny it.

And please if your going to keep posting **** like that at least find a different picture.

R

Ruffles

Who cares about reputation? It's an online video game not the real world... We play to have fun, not to have people think we are good people.
I care about the reputations of the people I am friends with. I don't want to have to wonder if my friends are going to stab me in the back.

I would say getting a persons account information and stealing their "property" in game, which has monetary value, crosses that boundry from video game into the real world.

The only ex-MOO members in SCAM are myself and Jesse. All the other MOO members either quit (the core MOO) or joined COP (the noob MOO).
Considering you two are the ones I am referring to in a previous post bragging about what you did, still stands that you live up to your guild name and deserved reputations. There are others in your guild that have ripped people off as well that have joined SCAM recently. Birds of a feather thing?

S

Skullcollector

The "snuggling up with SCAM" is a term I use for the blues at the gate that help SCAM at the gate and defend them on the boards.

Let me answer this with one of your own posts:

I am not going to defend or make excuses for someone else’s actions. You said it was SCAM who posted the pics, it was one person who posted pics, not a guild. You say in your #103 post some things that people within your own guild have been guilty of themselves. Does that mean you all should suffer the same reputation? Do you condone what these within your own guild do and/or say? I was wrong when I said cop should be banned from the fight nights and you were fast to say don’t judge by the actions of a few. Well look what your doing now.

As far as you saying I am a hypocrite for being in scam now. In that post of my quote I said cop kept allying my enemies. My enemies are the ones who crap talk me to no end, which try to provoke me with their BS. My enemys are the ones I attack when I see even one of them on. Those are my enemies and always have been. Well for 5+ years TIC/MOO/FEL were those crap talkers. And COP allied these enemies and I left for the last time because of this. Shortly after I left, MOO broke up and this is when SCAM was formed. I did fight against SCAM a lot but there was no crap talk. Over a year or so we attacked each other less and less. And now we have become friends and are no longer enemies.

For last couple years the only ones who crap talk me to no end is cop. COP made chars like Sulk Collector to **** me off in the field. The crap talk got so bad from cop; I started saying things that I soon regretted. They turned me into someone I didnt like myself. COP became my #1 enemy and ever since has remained my one and only targets. Over time most in scam proved to me that they aren’t what most think they all are. So I did not join my enemy to gain numbers, I joined some friends to fight against my enemies.

R

Ruffles

Ruffles baby...you are in COP. Therefore you are NEVER ever allowed to speak of anything even remotely related to ripping people off. Sweetheart, you bring too much attention to your own guild's many many similar deeds when you mention that.
and still another lie...

Take a powder honey, nuttin' but love for ya.
Let's make this REALLY clear to everyone...

My name is Ruffles....not honey or sweetie or baby or any of the other terms of endearment you casually toss around that mean nothing to you or me.

T

Transformer

This PvP thread is ridiculous!

Ruffles and TMI, why are you wasting your time going back and forth with this people? It is absolutely obvious that they fabricate in their stories. They never post anything that really happens. And, if they do, they will always post their supposedly wins. Please, no guild goes without losing!

Really it is pointless to have a debate with them. Let them have this thread. It is obvious that no matter what you say they have a make up story to post.

I say lock this thread. There is nothing good in it.

H

harrypotted III

I care about the reputations of the people I am friends with. I don't want to have to wonder if my friends are going to stab me in the back.

I would say getting a persons account information and stealing their "property" in game, which has monetary value, crosses that boundry from video game into the real world.
If your not stupid then nobody should be able to rip you off. Believe me the theft of virtual items that aren't even real doesn't cross into the real world unless we stole his actual account and used his credit card info on things.

Considering you two are the ones I am referring to in a previous post bragging about what you did, still stands that you live up to your guild name and deserved reputations. There are others in your guild that have ripped people off as well that have joined SCAM recently. Birds of a feather thing?
You completely missed the point of what I was trying to tell you. You were saying that Skull quit COP because he couldn't stand MOO and then called him a hypocrite for joining SCAM because according to you it is ex-MOO. I was simply saying that SCAM only contains 2 ex-MOO.

Believe me I will never deny what me and Jesse did to jada because it was a work of art. I would do it again if I had the chance :>.

Status
Not open for further replies.