• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skullcollector

The point is no one likes each other cause they all a bunch of jerks bottom line we know they have either been in COP or allied they are outcast. Skull you including in that box. Nothing personal just fact.
TMI, why did I leave cop? Did I EVER scam anyone? Did I ever borrow something and not give it back? Did I ever cheat or steal from the guild? All these answers are NO. I left cop four times while I was with them. Three of the times I left because cop kept allying our enemies to gain numbers so we could control the shard. All times I was asked by MANY to come back. The last time I left was because my own guild attacked me for attacking a blue char that was an enemy of cop. But because he was healing COP against many pas that was at Britt gate they felt I shouldn’t attack him... I disagreed. Then the very next day you allied MOO again. That was the line drawer.

Just wondering apple, how was I the jerk?...

R

Ruffles

Yea TMI no personal attacks and accusing people of scams. And quit crying to me about wanting to quit cop. I wont join up with you and those other guys you're talking about. Stop dreaming. By the way, I left cop. Get over it. You know you need a shield of noobs to protect you from the big bad pvpers, just admit it and start the healing process.
I can't believe that someone could intentionally just post what you did. You're role-playing right? Kinda like Thrax does? Oh, I hope so. I don't want to think that you are delusional. I can remember before I was in COP and you were in MOO. You had gone on a rampage and started killing your own guildmates and alliance members at the gate and bragging that you were also killing them in Luna. I also remember asking you why don't you just quit? You said something to the effect that the GM of MOO hasn't been on in two weeks, you hate all of them anyways and its fun to wreck havoc. Don't you remember? COP doesn't ally with any other guild than MoFo so they can immediately boot anyone that exhibits this behavior.

I can also remember being pretty happy when you joined COP when I was in it. At first you were pretty quiet in it, then started getting pretty "annoyed" when you were dying. That was the first time in COP that I had heard the cussing and temper tantrums when you didn't get a heal. I remember you being booted for the lack of respect to your guildmates and foul language in vent. At the time I thought that well...maybe he thought COP was the same as when MOO had been allied and such behavior was tolerated. Sometimes it's hard to break a bad habit.

Now, what simply AMAZES me is that SCAM is mostly comprised of former members of MOO that split the guild when individuals in MOO got the information of their GM's acct. They decimated his account. I remember sitting and listening at the Brit Gate listening to two of them (one is the GM of SCAM) bragging about it. I asked them why would they steal another persons account. They said because it was fun. Note: Just because Vhinn was once in MOO, doesn't mean that he was involved in what they did to their GM. As I recall he was just as disgusted with it as everyone else.

I also remember how many people in my alliance at the time, in COP, even some in the still existing MOO, and other blues that are now at the YEW Gate were disgusted at the behavior of those individuals and those that condoned that behavior. What I can't wrap my mind around is how so many people that once were disgusted with the scamming, hacking of accounts, cheating their fellow guildmates out of their possessions can overlook that and snuggle up with them at the gate.

COP may raid your spawns, kill you at the gate, even trash talk. One thing I KNOW from being in COP is that scamming, hacking of accounts and cheating their fellow guildmates out of their possessions is NEVER allowed and will get you booted. It amazes me that you would choose to tie in with the people that would do you harm in a malicious way in order to win a battle with COP. More so than ever, am I glad I chose the path I did to join COP.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI, why did I leave cop? Did I EVER scam anyone? Did I ever borrow something and not give it back? Did I ever cheat or steal from the guild? All these answers are NO. I left cop four times while I was with them. Three of the times I left because cop kept allying our enemies to gain numbers so we could control the shard. All times I was asked by MANY to come back. The last time I left was because my own guild attacked me for attacking a blue char that was an enemy of cop. But because he was healing COP against many pas that was at Britt gate they felt I shouldn’t attack him... I disagreed. Then the very next day you allied scam again. That was the line drawer.

Just wondering apple, how was I the jerk?...
True

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was the first time in COP that I had heard the cussing and temper tantrums when you didn't get a heal. I remember you being booted for the lack of respect to your guildmates and foul language in vent.
This is where you went COMPLETELY into LALA land and I stopped reading. Anyone who has pvpd at all with me on a mage KNOWS I tell them to not worry about healing me, I don't need it. If they do, I sure appreciate it, but I NEVER expect a heal, that's why I'm better than you. And never ONCE have I been booted for foul language from any guild. Get your facts straight, by the way, when I was in cop with you it was TEAM SPEAK. Not vent... I think you're getting old. And about that invite to join up when we take the shard back, it's a no. Only pvpers Ruffles. Sorry.

R

Ruffles

Then the very next day you allied scam again. That was the line drawer.
Skull, I was in COP when SCAM was formed from the dregs of MOO. COP has NEVER been allied SCAM.

Skull, I have seen such a change in you with PVPing and what happens when you die. I haven't heard a oooOOOoooOOOo tirade in a long time. You had made a post in one of the earlier PVP threads that you have realized that UO is a game and to have fun with the game. I guess you are one of the people that grew up :)

R

Ruffles

Get your facts straight, by the way, when I was in cop with you it was TEAM SPEAK. Not vent... I think you're getting old. And about that invite to join up when we take the shard back, it's a no. Only pvpers Ruffles. Sorry.
On this point you could be correct...We did switch from teamspeak to vent...I stand by the rest. I'm younger than you are Vhinn. I just hope my memory doesn't get as faulty as yours does when I am your age.

Don't even bother wasting your time with an invite...it would be declined. I would stay with COP because they are not just guildmates, they are friends. I also pvp for a very different reason than you do, Vhinn so not at all worried you don't think of me as a PVP'er...I do wonder what you think though when you land on your bum after being dismounted by little ol' me? A mosquito bit ya perhaps? How squishy ya are!

T

Transformer

Yea TMI no personal attacks and accusing people of scams. And quit crying to me about wanting to quit cop. I wont join up with you and those other guys you're talking about. Stop dreaming. By the way, I left cop. Get over it. You know you need a shield of noobs to protect you from the big bad pvpers, just admit it and start the healing process.
Ok, normally I just come here in Stratics to read on things but with the above post by Vhinn I couldn't help myself but to sign up and comment.

Vhinn, why would you make such lie? Apple is one of the original COP and I know for a fact he will never, ever leave COP. I know he would never make such comment. What is wrong with you lately? Why are you so angry at COP? Trying to get every guild in Sonoma to join you to bring us down.. Its amazing that you are this mad. It is just a game dude! Play the game man and stop YOUR crying and lies!
Unbelievable!!

S

Skullcollector

Skull, I was in COP when SCAM was formed from the dregs of MOO. COP has NEVER been allied SCAM.

Skull, I have seen such a change in you with PVPing and what happens when you die. I haven't heard a oooOOOoooOOOo tirade in a long time. You had made a post in one of the earlier PVP threads that you have realized that UO is a game and to have fun with the game. I guess you are one of the people that grew up :)
I am so sorry about that to you and scam. I will fix that right away on my post. It was MOO that I meant. SCAM has NEVER been allied to cop at any time.

Well to be honest the reason I was so angry for so long was after being in cop for over 5 years and then have them become enemies so fast was shocking. I felt betrayed because here are my “friends” attacking and trash talking me. I took it personal. But now I could care less, I am going to play my game the way I want to. Talk crap to me I don’t care, ill kill you in the game at some point for sure. The old “don’t get mad, get even” motto works for me. :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its amazing that you are this mad. It is just a game dude! Play the game man and stop YOUR crying and lies!
Unbelievable!!
What are you talking about? I'm about as happy as a person can be right now. I think you're confusing "mad" with "laughing at cop." Who are you again? One of the noobs that cop lets meat shield for them? Gotcha. No one.

For the RECORD: Vhinn is a hysterically happy person right now. I had a PET scan the other day. No not cops pets... a PET scan, and it said I had no active cancer in my body whatsoever. So as you can imagine, I'm ecstatic. :) There's not one ounce of anger in my posts. Just facts brother.

T

TrustMeInc

Well to be honest the reason I was so angry for so long was after being in cop for over 5 years and then have them become enemies so fast was shocking. I felt betrayed because here are my “friends” attacking and trash talking me. I took it personal.
This is what made you a jerk. You where even trash talking me and KM which I never did until you started on me and KM so yea you where an absolute Jerk.

According to Dubie you where booted from COP the first time for being a jerk in TS.

The only reason anyone attacked you after you leaving COP was the whole Megencia thing where PAS tried to take it over and we slaughter them you felt obligated to help them so we obligated to kill you when then insta-Jerk!

But you seem to have reformed of late I even talk to you now. But you know I didn't for a long time. Did you SCAM anyone no. Where you a jerk well yes! To both my girl and pains girl and you know it. We even had you come into TS to apologize which you did then logged off. Cause you know skull you where being a jerk. That is all man.

T

Transformer

What are you talking about? I'm about as happy as a person can be right now. I think you're confusing "mad" with "laughing at cop." Who are you again? One of the noobs that cop lets meat shield for them? Gotcha. No one.

For the RECORD: Vhinn is a hysterically happy person right now. I had a PET scan the other day. No not cops pets... a PET scan, and it said I had no active cancer in my body whatsoever. So as you can imagine, I'm ecstatic. :) There's not one ounce of anger in my posts. Just facts brother.
In a personal level, I am so glad you are ok. Thank God Vhinn!

But, your post seem to project otherwise man. Reading all this threads here, what the five of you that are here with your nonesense about COP just doesn't stop. You guys are just butt hurt about COP being a big guild. So, what? They are not allow to be a big guild?

Just so you know, I have been with COP for sometime now. And just like Ruffles said, this people are like family and good friends that won't ever behave or act on the things that we all know went on with all you guys.

S

Skullcollector

This is what made you a jerk. You where even trash talking me and KM which I never did until you started on me and KM so yea you where an absolute Jerk.

According to Dubie you where booted from COP the first time for being a jerk in TS.

The only reason anyone attacked you after you leaving COP was the whole Megencia thing where PAS tried to take it over and we slaughter them you felt obligated to help them so we obligated to kill you when then insta-Jerk!

But you seem to have reformed of late I even talk to you now. But you know I didn't for a long time. Did you SCAM anyone no. Where you a jerk well yes! To both my girl and pains girl and you know it. We even had you come into TS to apologize which you did then logged off. Cause you know skull you where being a jerk. That is all man.
Hehehe apple when I was in Mag and helped PAS when you were attacking them wasn’t because I was trying to be a jerk, I WAS IN PAS at that time. Do I just let my guild mates die? And if you remember apple, that was the first time we started talking crap to each other. You got mad that I helped them kill you and you told me off. That’s where it began for you and me. And yes apple after that I did rag on people who didn’t deserve it. I was man enough to apologize to them and haven’t since said a word. The only one who didn’t deserve some of what I dished out was kms. Although he was the one who helped kill me when I was in cop for attacking the blue. But still km didn’t deserve anything I said to him. Once again I have apologized many times to kms since.

As far as being kicked by dubie, who hadn’t in cop back then? (I was back in cop within 15 minutes of dubie kicking me) How many times did we have to reguild people because dubie had a problem with them and he boots them? HONESTLY! I remember we had to make a rule no more kicking people out without kms’s ok as long as they weren’t guild killing anyone. By the way dubie kicked me for his own personal reasons and it was in TS that he didn’t like what I had to say about him so he kicked me(abuse of his power which I had same power). And from what I here from some within cop dubie still has his issues…

Anyways you answered why I am a jerk and I agree with some of that.

And ruffles you said you were happy to see me grow up and stop the talk. Now can you tell most in your guild its their turn to grow up :)

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I get home from work today and this SL guy ICQs me that he was solo raiding COP in Destard. Asks me if I wanted to go watch, so I jump on my stealth character, ready for some hilarity. I was not disappointed. :D

There were 6 COP there besides my stealthed self. This guy comes in just as one of the 3 Factions players was killed by Rikki. So he res kills and stats their tamer and gets off clean. This left a couple dexers and 3 necros, who then tried to take on Rikki. They seemed to send all their faction characters home because they up and went poof and were replaced by blues. So this guy just kept picking them off one after the other, mercilessly. He tells me to "watch this" and positions himself so that his targets were between him and Rikki. When Rikki would hit them and the COP started to run, he popped them, making them run back towards Rikki...poof..dead. It was like pushing kids back into a burning building, so to speak. :thumbup1: :ten:

I was laughing so hard I couldn't speak in Vent. I actually had tears streaming down my face. Because of the effective killing and confusion he was causing, Rikki wasn't even damaged after about 45 minutes. :loser:

So, this goes on and on..about an hour and a half. COP finally gets some more folks in, including 3 dragon toting tamers. I don't think this guy likes tamers because they subsequently died more than a few times. LOL..he was even res killing their dragons. He was complaining about not having any more shurikens or there would have been a lot more. It was quite an awesome display of someone who knows how to play a template correctly. :stretcher:

COP finally gets a good 10+ folks in to deal with this one guy and since Rikki was about dead, I decided not to push my stealth anymore. My tummy hurt from laughing so much and it was time to go. Thanks for the entertainment Solid Snake of OTK and COP. BTW..they never did kill this guy, not for lack of trying and failing though. ;)

I'm telling you, it was like watching a cat playing with a mouse before it kills and eats it. These folks got seriously pwned hard time. I counted at least 15 kills. :owned:

COP R.U.L.E.S. :thumbsup:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't you get banned balinor?
No as a matter of fact I didn't. Here, I'll make you LOL IRL tho. Thanks cop for being such good sports. I appreciate the loot, fighting you 5 on 1 is such a pleasure. And profitable. hehe I like my new boots. They match my gear perfectly. The pink magery scroll is nice too, and the 120 I got. GG guys.

H

harrypotted III

Now, what simply AMAZES me is that SCAM is mostly comprised of former members of MOO that split the guild when individuals in MOO got the information of their GM's acct. They decimated his account. I remember sitting and listening at the Brit Gate listening to two of them (one is the GM of SCAM) bragging about it. I asked them why would they steal another persons account. They said because it was fun. Note: Just because Vhinn was once in MOO, doesn't mean that he was involved in what they did to their GM. As I recall he was just as disgusted with it as everyone else.
TY TY haha

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Report for 06/13/09. It was a pretty slow day today folks. What few COP tried to show up were utterly decimated and their area of "shard control" was limited to the confines of their Yew House. :sleep2:

Spawns were stolen from COP and then run non-stop to try to get COP back out for a fight. No luck. It seems like they will need to change their name from Circle of Power to something a bit more sedate. Feel free to turn in your own suggestions. :loser:

As a heads up, OTK has disbanded for all intents and purposes. They, and many others, have been absorbed into a well known cohesive fighting unit that strikes fear in the heart of every COP member. More on that story later.

This means that COPs future is looking mighty bleak. In a very short time, as things gel, there will be no safe haven anywhere in Fel except for your houses. No more uncontested spawns, no more Harrys at all. Town control, gone.

COP stated they did not want to gate fight anymore. So we went out to their sorry attempts at field fighting, rolled them 9 out of 10 times. They went into town and placed their faction guards, we rolled them there and killed the guards. Now the dungeons will be gone so they will no longer have that to fall back on when nursing their wounds from field fighting. Being able to run down to Despise and "pwn" the spawn has always been their security blanket, something to make themselves feel better. Security blankie...gone.

So, COP, what are you going to do now? :eek:snap:

Prepare for the excuses, the dodging and the final "we have more things to do in game" or something along those lines. A guild of meat shields can never stand to a guild of killers. There can be only one outcome.

Bye COP. :talktothehand:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DRAGGING CONVERSATION FROM SOON TO BE LOCKED HARROWER THREAD TO HERE!

TheUsualSuspect Said:

Love me or hate me, you won't run past me without either A: dying or B: running screaming guards at half life.

Did you just make a few typo's Suspect? I think so.. here don't worry I Fixxed it for ya...

TheUsualSuspect Meant to Say:

Love me or hate me, you won't run past me without ME either A: dying or B: run screaming at half life.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks TMI for lighting a fire under my rear end. I needed a good reason to put you in your place. I almost forgot how fun it was to kill COP somewhere besides the gate... fun stuff. :) This IS an OLD geocities account, only allows like 5 megs an hour transfer... so be patient. You'll get to see. Eventually. :)

Everyone knows it Vinn hardly ever draws first blood. Only prays on people {who} are wounded never the preson to do the wounding.
I think we've put this argument to rest TMI. haha

I

Invertigo

Took a look at faction listing at UO Town Hall and I'm curious, how does COP find so many people to kill to get the points they have, none of the other factions are close. Being the biggest pvp guild in Min why even farm the points? Just looks like an asian guild to me. Couldn't earn them legit?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took a look at faction listing at UO Town Hall and I'm curious, how does COP find so many people to kill to get the points they have, none of the other factions are close. Being the biggest pvp guild in Min why even farm the points? Just looks like an asian guild to me. Couldn't earn them legit?
They've sure been awfully quiet after the beating they have taken this weekend too... Funny. :)

S

Skullcollector

Quote from TheUsualSuspect : Skull I don't think you can kill a 3 legged llama at half life, I’ve seen you, you are horrid! Please dude my stomach is aching. end quote.

I can’t kill a three-legged lama half-life? Maybe not but doesn’t mean that I cant kill you easy. The three-legged lama has skills, he was able to fight off his attacker, lose a leg and he is still alive. You on the other hand just die.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quote from TheUsualSuspect : Skull I don't think you can kill a 3 legged llama at half life, I’ve seen you, you are horrid! Please dude my stomach is aching. end quote.

I can’t kill a three-legged lama half-life? Maybe not but doesn’t mean that I cant kill you easy. The three-legged lama has skills, he was able to fight off his attacker, lose a leg and he is still alive. You on the other hand just die.
Carefull skull, Jager is alive. And he still likes to give infractions! Someone will tell him that pvp smack talk isn't trolling in the PVP thread I'm sure...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, Im offline for maybe 10 hours.

Look I really hate repeating myself.
IF YOU HAVE A PVP COMMENT MAKE IT IN THIS THREAD.

You all wanted this thread now how about you use it?

H

harrypotted III

Does anybody find it funny that Miho, a garbage stealth archer that can't do anything except house hide and die, is talking massive amounts of trash? I mean come on the guy plays a stealth archer and rarely even leaves the safety of the COP house. I think the new rule should be you actually have to PVP to post in the PVP thread that way we won't have to deal with the garbage this guy posts.

S

Skullcollector

This is an open thread and everyone should be able to post. I think some who post here say way more than they should about someone else’s skill level when their own skill level is not as strong. It doesn’t mean they can’t have an opinion; just choose their words better and be a little less aggressive here. You’re not this aggressive in the field…

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, Im offline for maybe 10 hours.

Look I really hate repeating myself.
IF YOU HAVE A PVP COMMENT MAKE IT IN THIS THREAD.

You all wanted this thread now how about you use it?
Truthfully, I don't even look at any other threads here. I come here and here alone because PvPing is the only thing that interests me anymore.

Plus I like to pi$$ off my in game enemies and this is the place to do it.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bow down you scurvy dogs. haha Hey TMI, I think I see a couple pictures there with 3 COP on my screen and just me... Any questions?

CLICK ME YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

Everyone knows it Vinn hardly ever draws first blood. Only prays on people {who} are wounded never the preson to do the wounding.
Hey TMI... care to elaborate on how 3-10 on 1 is praying on people who are wounded? A picture is worth a 1000 words and a foot in your mouth. Check that out, 4 on 1 and gettin kills... Don't you wish you could do that? :)

Essence of COP 3k smackdown.
April Showers bring Vhinn gold flowers.
April beggin me not to kill her, oops too late.
I see 4 COP and one Vhinn... ON the island... TMI? TMI? Where are you?
I'd say that's a successfull 2 on 3 right thur.
He decided to die next to the COP graveyard. :)

R

Ruffles

ALL the points earned in or Minax Faction are earned legitimaty. All you have to do is read stratics on how to do factions. By insinuating that they weren't are you accusing us of cheating?

Ruffles

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno what they are insinuating..but thank you COP for the many attempted pushes on our harry. Out of that harry I legitely gained 4 KP...even after dieing (forgot to put on staff of magi, doh!). Got a 25 stat out of the deal and a mil gold from clean up...just wanted to say thanks. Keep em coming..might want to recruit a few more people though. Considering this the first actual group fight we as a whole have had together...went okay. GFs though.

Thanks again to SON for coming as well! Didnt get too see yall as I heard COP killed yall...lmao...but thanks for coming neways!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Ruffles sweetie, he is accusing you of being ******* by not earning them by fighting. Should. he. say. it. with. dots. so. you. can. understand? Think of it , as you were already told before, as speaking slowly. I am sure you will get it eventually. Sorry my little princess, just being honest here.

Anyways, game conduct mental midgets aside....can we say WOW...yes..give me another WOW. The beating COP took tonight at the open Harry was EPIC. :twak: You had us horribadly outnumbered but probably just didn't know how bad. Your cowardice served as our extra players and you got utterly destroyed. For those in COP, and there seem to be many, who don't get the correlation that Tactics is NOT a small container of breath mints...we thank you for being dumbasses. It will take weeks of turtling Despise island all by your selves against those nasty PK rat mages, whispering among your selves that you are ok and good players, to get over tonight. Problem is, now you're relegated to trying to do Despise when SCAM is not on. Tsk Tsk.... TMI probably had a breakdown in your Vent. 3 of his characters got sent to the bad little boy room as we rubbed his nose in the dirt, quickly. :stretcher:

Can you give me an AMEN brothers and sisters!!!...and the truth shall set you free!!! AMEN!!:thumbup1:

It is too bad I missed the earlier dance. The outcome would have been different, but hey, even blind dogs find a bone...sometimes. :p

I am just glad some of your folks remember the way out of your houses. Lately, it seems your folks are liking the feel of 4 walls around them rather than the open spaces of the field. :blushing:

I get the feeling that TMI and more than a few more are going to be saying, to their guildies, that they are going to take a "break from the game". That is COP speak for "We are getting our a$$es handed to us so I am taking my ball and going home".

The ownage is almost complete. Bye COP.

COP R.U.L.E.S! (Say it nice and slow Ruffles baby) :thumbsup:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came in on the end of that harry but the best part was the COP stampede that you guys created when you came out of Shame level 3 gate... I was standing in the tunnel trying to get through their fields when all the sudden it was an ORANGE COP TARGET RICH ENVIRONMENT, and they had NO CLUE what they were doing but running. I got a screenshot. It was hillarious. I was body checkin cop trying to stop them from leaving... :) Hey, you guys actually saw TMI? I hardly see him, I think his play time has been cut in half already... strange... :)

I guess if we died your quote would be right but we don't die that much.
Deathstrike for the win... sorry yoko.
Me in the middle of the cop stampede gettin kills...
Some funny pas guy.

H

harrypotted III

It's awfully quiet out there especially since COP got the train ran on them last night.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor of PK Said:
Where's TMI... he's AWFULLY quiet lately... he probly went to that other game again already...
Nah... I saw TMI a few times last night. 1st off I didn't get home till the harry was at 6,000 hp.... I show up just as cop is exiting & TMI stood there up against one efield & and watched me cast another 1 tile behind him... Sadly even poison fielded the 5 cop that came at me from behind was enough to distract me... I HATE MISSING OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THAT.. ah well..
Um... Heads up TMI ... The "assumption" you can always run just isn't true everytime....

OH yeah... Hugo's Aracher & ME on Peon faceplanted TMI 2x on Tabasco after the harry so he did't log till after that. Why oh why would you dismount someone when your the ONE that's outnumbered? Old habbits die hard I guess... Yeah it was a 2 on 1, but sheesh dismount me? *chuckles*

You see Tabasco:
The force of the shot knocks you from your mount
Peon: Vas Ort Flame
Peon: Kal Vas Flame

......... :flame:

:eek:

:stretcher:

:sad3:

:wall:

:bowdown:

& TMI THEN LOGGED...

R

Ruffles

Buttrix, errr Widow Maker, I wasn't asking you. By replying for Invertigo are you implying that he is incapable of replying for himself? Invertigo? Is that true?

Also noticed, you STILL haven't answered my question..Who is your Faction 'toon? Or at the very least who is your PVPer? I know Buttrix isn't very good at all. I have killed the puppy two times at least that I can recall. And, I certainly am no superstar PVPer! I have noticed that those who are very good at PVP don't hide behind anonymous names...is this why you hide, not so good?

As for the rest of your post...pffftttt.

I

Invertigo

Heh, sorry I can't sit on the forums all day. They got us working as much as possible to get as much equipment up before we ship back to the states, less than a month I might add. Plus this connection here is so flippin slow half the time I give up repeatedly hitting refresh just to get a page to load, not to mention when I go to post I have to repost sometimes for timing out(like just now for instance, this is the seconds time I'm typing this). Anyways, everyone knows there are ways in factions to accumulate points without earning them legitly, which in my eyes(also the old school way) is killing opposing faction members. Some people die more then they kill so they resort to other methods to get the artifacts they joined factions for in the first place. Blah blah bout me and factions, but if it wasn't for running solo and no one being able to res me I'd stay factions even before this, can ask some old Cats players in SCAM, right before pub16 I ran around on a red/min char, but back then you could still assist a faction member as long as he was red. That all aside the real question is, are you accusing you of cheating?

R

Ruffles

Heh, sorry I don't sit here on the boards all day, I'm actually gettin ready to come home. They got us working most of the day so we can get as much equipment up before we get shipped back to the states. Anyways, accusing you of cheating? I never said such a thing, everyone knows that faction points can be farmed by individuals who can't rightfully earn them by killing other faction members, or perhaps you should read up on factions? Didn't bother to see how many points you had yourself, but I didn't see you in the top 10, yet you seem to talk the most out of your guild. Are you accusing you of cheating?
Im very glad to hear that you are going home. I know when my husband is deployed or even on manuevers, we miss him terribly and are VERY happy to have him home.

I am Bonechips...he is the top pointholder on Sonoma...the other top pointholders in COP have also earned their points legitimately. I DO know each and everyone of those points has been earned in a legitimate way that the developers intended for them to be earned. Even though they dont earn the points by PKing...there are still skills involved and the risk of dying is always present. I do have to also give credit to our fighters, without them it would be much more difficult at times...Thank you. Go ahead...read about factions...I did and learned quite a bit that most people don't know about factions.

LOL, I probably do post more than most in my guild. I cannot always play UO. When its time to feed my 7 month old twin daughters...that is when I check the boards and post, if I have something to say :).

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When the dev's started the story arc with the invasion of the tram side of the faction towns earlier this year, the sigil timers were greatly reduced. The dev's promoted the stealing of the sigils by stating that if Minax or SL controlled the faction town then the tram side had the chance of being invaded, and if TB or COM took control of the town then the invasion would be stopped. Minax did their part in insuring that the town would be invaded (take that heartwood "questers"), and even when they ended that part of the storyline, the dev's never reverted the sigil timers. There is/was a discussion in the faction forums about this issue. In the meantime, Minax has been diligently stealing sigils, and a byproduct of that is points.

I would like to say that I don't see anyone on Sonoma farming points like the one (or couple) Asian shard(s) and even some US shards. I know one US shard I used to play on, the top faction guild went from about a thousand points to over 13,000 in a matter of a couple days. The problem is, all that did was lead to out of control points. I received an ICQ from a friend one night telling of a fight they had against members of this guild, and in the end he stated that he earned over 1,000 points that night.

H

harrypotted III

Even though they dont earn the points by PKing...there are still skills involved and the risk of dying is always present.
boards and post, if I have something to say :).
How is there any risk in stealing the sigils? Nobody in any other faction cares enough to even check for sigils. I'm sure 9/10 times nobody even bothers you while you steal the sigils.

E

Elle

I wish you'd quit call Ruffles sweety and honey. That's very harassing.

R

Ruffles

How is there any risk in stealing the sigils? Nobody in any other faction cares enough to even check for sigils. I'm sure 9/10 times nobody even bothers you while you steal the sigils.
But of course you wouldn't know...you don't even care enough to learn about factions beyond joining to have more targets to kill and decent faction armor...this is IF you still even play UO. Didn't you go to Darkfall or something like that?

I wish you'd quit call Ruffles sweety and honey. That's very harassing.
Aww Elle, thank you so much for your concern. I have been in a country for a number of years where this type of harrassment has been going on since forever. Up until recently, I have supervised numereous crews that could give Widow Maker lessons in sexual harrassment and patronizing females. I am quite immune to their antics and realize it is their own insecurites as men that cause them to behave so. Ya know? That old tear others down behavior to make themselves feel superior? Yea, got your number Widow Maker.

I know who I am, I am confident in my abilities, both in game and in real life, so his words have very little impact on me. But, thank you Elle for your concern.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense is intended, Ruffy is just sooooo sweet and the MOST awesome PvPer on the face of the entire planet, maybe even in the known universe!!! I can sincerely say that she is considered the nicest person and COPs best PvPer. I am a huge fan. Can you maybe arrange getting her autograph for me Elle...awwww...how sweet.? ;)

As far as her request to know my characters, besides Buttrix (a total no fighting skills character that has only one purpose..screw up COPs point farming...which I should put more time into but it is boring as hell). I play about 20 different characters, 2 in COP, several in OTK and SCAM and KC, others not guilded at all but all PvP characters. You know and love them all. I don't PvP on my COP characters at all, I just sit in your vent and report. :D You all think I am just a full fledged Trammy, it is quite funny actually. I should get an Oscar for some of the things I say and do in there. :cool:

ANYWAYS....

Let's see if COP hits the field tonight. :loser:

We will all be waiting :bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.