• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruffles

Hellooooo COP! Where AREEEE YOUUUUUU? *is this thing on?* (tap tap tap) COP! Come back to Fel! Trammel is so boring!
Hubby is on leave...spending my time with him instead knocking you bozo's off your mounts.

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads :)
Ruffles

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hubby is on leave...spending my time with him instead knocking you bozo's off your mounts.

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads :)
Ruffles
Ruffles, we hear something of that nature EVERY time. It's getting old. And yes, real skill wins out over numbers any day of the week... you should know this by watching me annihilate large groups of COP solo... :) Comon... really, do you have to be TOLD this?

W

WooWoo

so what shard has cop ran off too? a couple birdies have told me that they left to fight on another shard... but what shard??? you guys too scared that scam will come over to beat you down there also??

T

Transformer

so what shard has cop ran off too? a couple birdies have told me that they left to fight on another shard... but what shard??? you guys too scared that scam will come over to beat you down there also??
We don't let this game get consume us and forget about our personal life. There is several of us vacationing, finishing some schooling and just taking care of personal matters.

Why don't you guys get a real life? Instead of judging the rest and assuming they ran off of the shard. You all think you are bad a$$ but you are not. You have nothing going on so you have to make up for your shortcomings in forum...:thumbsup:

S

Skullcollector

I think the reason why many are wondering why cop isn’t around is because for a long time now cop claimed to have full control of Sonoma. As some in cop said you guys had it “locked down”. Well for the last month or so many have been doing spawns uncontested through out fel. It would seem the only times you can find cop on anymore is late evening when they can muster up enough numbers. Even if you don’t have the numbers doesn’t mean you guys cant come fight. We did for over a year against you outnumbered everyday all day. That made some ok pvpers into good pvpers being out numbered all the time. Maybe cop can use this time to improve their own individual pvp skills and learn to fight without a large group. Just a thought…

W

WooWoo

thats the only thing i hear out of cop... everytime i call them out on somthing or SCAM scheduals a harry or does anything and cop doesn't show up even when i look in thier vent and it shows 15+ people... they always say "You need a life" lol thats all you got? i go to college and i have a full time job don't tell me i need a life lol.... just another excuse as to you you guys won't come out of your lil hole in the wall house and fight us... we fight you outnumbered all the time and now that the playing field is even or we for some mirical field more than you you guys won't come out and fight lol... just amazes me... thats y we play multiple shards... thats y we did it in the past because its happening all over again... SCAM beats cop down till they barly come out to play so then we gotta find action els where

S

Skullcollector

This is just a thought!!! What about opening all champ spawns for all trammies who want to do them. Scam can cruise around and make sure cop doesn’t stop the trammies from getting scrolls. This will kill cop for they were the only ones making gold off the PS. Maybe if we kill cops way to make gold of the champs they will try harder to take it back. I mean lets let the trammies come and get their own scrolls and not have to buy them off cop vendors. Once again just a thought as I know almost everyone in our guild doesn’t need PS anymore and anything we can do to get cop aroused would be great no?

T

Transformer

thats the only thing i hear out of cop... everytime i call them out on somthing or SCAM scheduals a harry or does anything and cop doesn't show up even when i look in thier vent and it shows 15+ people... they always say "You need a life" lol thats all you got? i go to college and i have a full time job don't tell me i need a life lol.... just another excuse as to you you guys won't come out of your lil hole in the wall house and fight us... we fight you outnumbered all the time and now that the playing field is even or we for some mirical field more than you you guys won't come out and fight lol... just amazes me... thats y we play multiple shards... thats y we did it in the past because its happening all over again... SCAM beats cop down till they barly come out to play so then we gotta find action els where
We don't need to explain anything to anyone, but just for you this time. There is only about five people in vent, four of them in the AFK channel. And also so you know, just because we are connected in vent doesn't mean we are actually there. I know that sometimes I connect and walk away for hours at a time. I can also name several of them that do the same. We don't have to come out and play when you want us to. We run our own schedule. Go play your game and stop crying!

H

harrypotted III

We don't let this game get consume us and forget about our personal life. There is several of us vacationing, finishing some schooling and just taking care of personal matters.

Why don't you guys get a real life? Instead of judging the rest and assuming they ran off of the shard. You all think you are bad a$$ but you are not. You have nothing going on so you have to make up for your shortcomings in forum...:thumbsup:
Yet another hypocritical statement from a COP member. Do you guys remember back in March when most of SCAM quit uo, and Dom and the rest of COP claimed that we didn't quit due to rl life but that they "ran us off uo"? So don't tell us we need lives.

I know for a fact COP isn't busy because this is the 3rd time they have done this. They zerg and when SCAM levels the playing field they stop pvping for awhile until we get bored and quit. Then they come back in force and claim shard ownage.

H

harrypotted III

And yes, real skill wins out over numbers any day of the week... you should know this by watching me annihilate large groups of COP solo... :) Comon... really, do you have to be TOLD this?
I'm getting sick of hearing you say that your skilled and that you can kill 10 COP by yourself. All you do is wait for somebody to get low and then you come out and ds them, and once they die you run right back into hiding. That's not killing COP 10v1. Face it your nothing but a no skill stealther. I also found it funny that none of your screenshots that you posted were 1v1 lol.

F

Freya/Passion

Skull your a funny funny boy. Do you really think Scam would allow that? And for arguments sake lets say Scam actually does allow it.... How many people would trust Scam to really come out and spawn?

No thou it was a cute idea.

AGirl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull your a funny funny boy. Do you really think Scam would allow that? And for arguments sake lets say Scam actually does allow it.... How many people would trust Scam to really come out and spawn?

No thou it was a cute idea.
I am not a member of scam, and I have done two oaks with them. On both occasions SCAM has said the same thing, any drops you get you keep we just want a fight out of COP. SCAM didn't try killing us, they didn't try to SCAM us. Its funny how everyone has been saying don't label all of COP for what happened at fight night it was just a few, but everyone labels SCAM. The SCAM I have talked to have always been respectful to me and I have the upmost respect for them. Gotta give respect to get respect.

:D

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm getting sick of hearing you say that your skilled and that you can kill 10 COP by yourself. All you do is wait for somebody to get low and then you come out and ds them, and once they die you run right back into hiding.
You must be blind... and it's funny you think you and your guild are any good considering a couple days ago I was fighting a decent number of cop in Despise, and a SCAM showed up after I'd already gotten about 7 kills... we worked together a bit... he died 2 or 3 times... and guess who ended up getting around 16 money shots while the SCAM was dead...? Your theory of your greatness is highly overrated Worm. Get some real skill. Your char takes no skill to play. Anyone can mash buttons. Try doing it on a character with -300 skill points right off the bat. You couldn't do it. Cause you have no real skill.

H

harrypotted III

You must be blind... and it's funny you think you and your guild are any good considering a couple days ago I was fighting a decent number of cop in Despise, and a SCAM showed up after I'd already gotten about 7 kills... we worked together a bit... he died 2 or 3 times... and guess who ended up getting around 16 money shots while the SCAM was dead...? Your theory of your greatness is highly overrated Worm. Get some real skill. Your char takes no skill to play. Anyone can mash buttons. Try doing it on a character with -300 skill points right off the bat. You couldn't do it. Cause you have no real skill.
HAHAHAHA o my god I can't believe he just said a stealther takes skill and a mage doesn't. I just have one question if a mage takes no skill then how come your so bad at playing one?

Anybody can hide and stay alive. That's not hard at all. If you had any real skill you would play a character without hiding and watch how many times you would die. You don't kill anybody, you gank them or res kill..... huge difference. I am 100x the player you'll ever be. To 99% of the shard your just another nub stealther. You belong in MOFO.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just have one question if a mage takes no skill then how come your so bad at playing one?
The real question should be, how come when the template of the moment is an archer, you're playing an archer barely killing anyone, and I'm playing a mage killing everyone... and then the template of the moment is a mage and a tamer, you're on both of those, and I'm mainly on a harder to play char? All us real pvpers know the reason Hairy. Get some skill. Play a real template. You'd live 2 seconds on a char like mine. haha I play with sub par templates and subpar equipment and I'm still better than you. I do it for the challenge. If I used all the best equipment I'd be unstoppable. How boring is that?

H

harrypotted III

The real question should be, how come when the template of the moment is an archer, you're playing an archer barely killing anyone, and I'm playing a mage killing everyone... and then the template of the moment is a mage and a tamer, you're on both of those, and I'm mainly on a harder to play char? All us real pvpers know the reason Hairy. Get some skill. Play a real template. You'd live 2 seconds on a char like mine. haha I play with sub par templates and subpar equipment and I'm still better than you. I do it for the challenge. If I used all the best equipment I'd be unstoppable. How boring is that?
Do you have any reading comprehension? I never played an archer, I've always pvped ona mage and I've always beaten you. The template of the moment isn't a mage either.

Get out of here with that "a stealther is harder to play" bull****. Stealthers are hidden 95% of the time and only res kill. They don't have to fight if they don't want to. I'm not a ***** and therefore I would never play on your template.

Btw your garbage ona mage. Always have been always will.

Y

Yamihefty

Ok. Why the hell do ppl insist on pvping with the faction guards do u realize that that makes u the worst pvpers in the game learn how to fight without them im tired of running into 50 guards or how ever many u can put, when someone is close to death. a zerg guild with a zerg guard zone. Now seriously guys does this make any good since at all and its not fun by far. learn a strategy that takes thinking and skills, not I AM SHERIFF. Lmao

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never played an archer, I've always pvped ona mage and I've always beaten you.
Watch it Hairy... I think I have screenshots of you playing an archer... lots of them... Besides, are you STILL CRYING about me killing you with ONE holy light? MY GAWD MAN LET IT GO ALREADY. Person in vent: Are you gonna cry about it all night or what? Hairy: YES! WHAAAAA. haha I just hit my talk button and laughed. Vent is more fun than UO sometimes...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it seems I will be needing to remind everyone about the rules atleast once a week. Being that this is the first day of the week this better be the only time I have to say it.

Keep your damn personal attacks out of this thread or you will loose your posting privileges for a bit.

And just to make my voice heard on this whole subject about who sucks and who doesnt suck.

You all suck. Yes Balinor even you perhaps you even most of all :danceb:

That is all.

AGirl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it seems I will be needing to remind everyone about the rules atleast once a week. Being that this is the first day of the week this better be the only time I have to say it.

Keep your damn personal attacks out of this thread or you will loose your posting privileges for a bit.

And just to make my voice heard on this whole subject about who sucks and who doesnt suck.

That is all.
OMG, I think this is the best post on the whole thread!!! We love you Hunter! :p:ten::owned:

F

Freya/Passion

I am not a member of scam, and I have done two oaks with them. On both occasions SCAM has said the same thing, any drops you get you keep we just want a fight out of COP. SCAM didn't try killing us, they didn't try to SCAM us. Its funny how everyone has been saying don't label all of COP for what happened at fight night it was just a few, but everyone labels SCAM. The SCAM I have talked to have always been respectful to me and I have the upmost respect for them. Gotta give respect to get respect.

:D

Okay Ockie....:coco: Funny a person from TI replies. Yeah we know Scam has alts in TI. Most people on Sonoma have Alts in TI.

H

harrypotted III

Watch it Hairy... I think I have screenshots of you playing an archer... lots of them... Besides, are you STILL CRYING about me killing you with ONE holy light? MY GAWD MAN LET IT GO ALREADY. Person in vent: Are you gonna cry about it all night or what? Hairy: YES! WHAAAAA. haha I just hit my talk button and laughed. Vent is more fun than UO sometimes...
Please post them lol.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News from a reporter as non-biased as Jag for 6/23/09 :stir:

A very slow day, at first. COP completely terrified to come to Fel. THEN the late afternoon rolls around. Reports of shock and awe roll in to the news desk; COP was doing a spawn!!! This reporter runs down to the supposed sighting location. Wonder of wonders, thar she blows!!!! It was COP...and in Fel!!! :next:

3 SCAM roll down into Despise to take on 5 COP. Well, it was under a 2 to 1 odds..thus COP :stretcher: . COP rebounds and comes in with 6. Surely they could now take down the paltry number of the rescuers of the shard now!! Umm..nope :stretcher: All dead and in stat again. Another SCAM member rolls in taking the brave defender's numbers up to 4. They now decided to go ahead and kill COP's coon. Thank you went out to COP for the fine worthless scrolls. Woe is SCAM (or is that Woo is SCAM...bah..strange thought), another wave of COP and this time they mean business!! 10 defenders of the COP R.U.L.E.S. virtue come screaming like banshees into the fray and into the star room. Although the valiant shard rescuers killed many of the Brave Sir Robin brigade, they eventually and finally fell to the number assault, but not before getting the all important worthless scrolls out. The score ended up being; COP 4 kills, SCAM 19 kills. A glorious victory for COP, since they kept their kills tally under 20 COP members dead. Several reports came across my desk indicating that Ruffles may have actually giggled with glee. :thumbup: :mf_prop:

There was a short lull in the fighting and then the storm hit! COP finally decided that they were tired of owning Trammel and showed up with a massive force of 13+ at the Yew battle grounds, known as their house. SCAM managed to get up 7 shard rescuers to take on the horde, in their house. COP was sure of a clear victory, as their brave leader KMS was on the scene along with most of their "A-Team". Ohhhh..SCAM was in for it now!!! :party:

KMS screams to his troops; "We are taking the shard back!! Go forth and kill the terrorists!!", from inside their house.

They made a mistake though, the flock thought that KMS actually meant for them to leave their beloved 4 walls!! Out of the house they came, with even greater numbers than before, and the battle ensued! Inexplicably, they seemed to trip up on the house steps, being unaccustomed to being outside their beloved 4 walls, and most of them fell face down in the fresh dirt and returned to their accustomed UO screens of black and white. I guess it saves color burn into their monitors. Unconfirmed reports of some of them mentioning that they did not even know this game had color came in from several sources. For the glory of their leader, they did manage to kill a couple of the shard rescuers tho. :rant2:

REGROUP! screams KMS and once again they are all comfortable within the confines of their beloved 4 walls. Being the master of PvP that he is, KMS says to his flock; "I shall bring forth my greatest PvP skill to deal with these upstarts! I need 5 volunteers to go out and die, to keep the attention of the terrorists while I apply my most unholy and mighty PvP skill against them!" 5 brave designated dead people were then chosen to go out against the 7 SCAM now assembled. They were assured that they would be ressed quickly and their sacrifice was expected. The screams of the dying were almost drowned out by the taunts and farts being cast in their general direction by the shard rescuers. :gee:

The battle, if you could call it that, began. While his flock was being slaughtered, KMS the Brave runs with all speed into town and with all the courage in his pinky toe, begins to chant " I am Sheriff" beats PvP skill! Over and over he screams the magic words at the top of his lungs. Soon, more than 50 faction guards are assembled and he sends messages to his flock to join him, for surely his "I am Sheriff" skill would now win the day!! :sword:

The COP horde makes a beeline for their masterful leader, confident in their combined victory now. Most of them trip and fall down on their way in. KMS looks down on his flock with kind eyes and says "Stay with the guards, they will protect you from all harm my children. Be not afraid." Reports later said that they could actually hear coconut shells being clicked together in the background. :popcorn:

The 7 shard rescuers now are looking at a force of 60 + aligned against them. Surely they would now be utterly defeated, for the faction guards are well known to be vastly superior in skill than the summoning members. But, WTF, into battle they went. Witnesses said they could not explain it but COP members fell like wheat to the scythe, as did the guards. But no fear, as long as KMS could keep the courage up to keep summoning more guards, they would prevail. But something was WRONG!! Surely the UO Gods were not smiling down on Ruffles brave soldiers!! Has KMS stepped in something putrid? They could not kill a single SCAM member!! The faction guards managed to get a few kills but the COP members seemed to be having trouble just standing up. They kept falling down, surrounded by their guards, with laughing SCAM members removing their possessions. One COP member was reported to say "Its OK, I like black and white better", although these reports can not be confirmed. :blushing:

Finally, it seems that their brave leader KMS said "I surrender" (or he broke his keyboard) because the guards stopped coming (or they ran out of silver), his flock was slaughtered and he finally just stood there and unceremoniously.... died. :loser:

Cop was not seen in Fel again this night. :sleep2:

Final tally for that fight: 1 SCAM dies to COP, 4 SCAM died to guards. I lost count of the COP deaths but a VERY conservative number would be 30+ died to SCAM. Of course, the 100+ guards were also killed. :thumbsup:

Lesson for the day: "I am Sheriff" does not beat PvP skill!!

All in all; Thank you COP, for showing up and providing entertainment and news, although it would seem to be counterproductive to claim to own the shard when you and yours are not here.

COP R.U.L.E.S. :thumbsup:

F

Freya/Passion

Hunter don't let one bitter apple ruin what we've got going here. We love the thread and what we are allowed to do here.

Thelightwither your nothing until you post a char we can relate you to, So grow a set boy and tell us who you are?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**removed for decency's sake**
QUOTE]

Umm...very uncool... profanity is simply the last bastion of the uneducated. I would hope you are not uneducated. Even though we may agree to dis-agree on some of the boundary lines, Hunter is doing an OUTSTANDING job. Here and IRL, that is a statement I do not casually issue to anyone.

I choose to enjoy reading and posting here. While this thread has some less stringent rules, you need to moderate yourself and your words in order to continue to enjoy reading here. Sarcasm is FAR better than profanity!!! In all truth, you casually use words that, even as a retired gung-efin-ho Marine, I would never have used. Highly uncool.

How are you going to read my on the spot News reports if you are banned? How about you just remove your post before Hunter sees it and you can no longer come here?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is all.
Where's Jag when HUNTER commits a personal/trolling attack EH???? THROW DOWN AN INFRACTION JAG! Uh huh. Favoritism all over again. *shakes head* Did Jag die again? I thought I heard someone say he died. I sure hope hes ok.

S

Skullcollector

I agree, Skull, funny...not very accurate...but funny :popcorn:
I was there when it was Woo Woo, lego and myself against 8 cop and I was there when it was about 8 of us against cop in yew. I was also there when cop rounded up all the guards and I was there when cop all died and left. The only thing I think was a little stretched was the 4 scam who died to guards, I don’t think it was that many for I didn’t see but two scam total die in that fight. I could have missed it somehow I guess. Granted some of what he said about what was being said inside cop(quotes) may not have been factual but it added a lot of humor. The facts on the fight on the other hand were accurate and the outcome was truthful was it not?

S

Skullcollector

Who knows, you're SCAM, no one can believe what you say...
In that case you’re the best pvper on the shard Bal and no one can kill you. You always have been the best of the best…your right NO one will believe me. :thumbsup:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where's Jag when HUNTER commits a personal/trolling attack EH???? THROW DOWN AN INFRACTION JAG! Uh huh. Favoritism all over again. *shakes head* Did Jag die again? I thought I heard someone say he died. I sure hope hes ok.
I love you too Balinor.

As a side note, I may infact put my own comments in here as long as I follow the rules myself, as everyone has learned by now that the Admins do watch and they do care. If you feel that i have gone over the line do not hestiate to contact myself or if you feel it neccessary a admin.

Also as a side note I really do hope everyone knew I was joking when I said that You all suck.

Except maybe.... Nah

I probably wont comment anyways but just incase.

Dont you all worry, this thread is not going anywhere.

H

harrypotted III

Who knows, you're SCAM, no one can believe what you say...
This coming from the guy that claims he kills 12 people 1v12 ona stealther, but when you watch him in action hes actually just hiding and res killing/ganking.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In that case you’re the best pvper on the shard Bal and no one can kill you. You always have been the best of the best…your right NO one will believe me. :thumbsup:
Pshhht. Everyone will believe that, cause they all know its TRUE. :)

This coming from the guy that claims he kills 12 people 1v12 ona stealther, but when you watch him in action hes actually just hiding and res killing/ganking.
Jealous much? You can't do that on your mage, and I do it all the time on a STEALTH DEXER??? Not even a stealth ARCHER, a DEXER??? Wow... that's sad Hairy. Don't hate the player son, hate the GAME. THE GAME. Kinda funny you should say that when if you go back a few pages in this thread theres pictures of me doing JUST THAT while your SCAM friend died 2 or 3 times... haha Probly like you to one holy light. Pfft.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just for a general reminder for everyone...

PvP Thread Rules
Basic rules:
no heavy profanity (if it's in the filter, it's there for a reason, don't bypass it);
no personal stuff (you suck as archer is OK, you suck RL and live in mommy's basement is not);
no porn / racism / RL discrimination;
no exploits/hacks links/how-to's and/or freeshards;
no pictures you would not want your mother to see;
no links to objectionable content, especially if not UO-related.
Enter at own risk, if you think it may be not for your frail nerves - stop reading now

Please pay attention to that last line.

H

harrypotted III

Jealous much? You can't do that on your mage, and I do it all the time on a STEALTH DEXER??? Not even a stealth ARCHER, a DEXER??? Wow... that's sad Hairy. Don't hate the player son, hate the GAME. THE GAME. Kinda funny you should say that when if you go back a few pages in this thread theres pictures of me doing JUST THAT while your SCAM friend died 2 or 3 times... haha Probly like you to one holy light. Pfft.
Theres just no getting through to this guy that hiding and waiting to hit somebody when they get low or res killing takes 0 skill.

Still waiting for that duel.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like that last line. It keeps the abject lessons in reverse Darwinism from polluting our thread.

I

Invertigo

They made a mistake though, the flock thought that KMS actually meant for them to leave their beloved 4 walls!! Out of the house they came, with even greater numbers than before, and the battle ensued! Inexplicably, they seemed to trip up on the house steps, being unaccustomed to being outside their beloved 4 walls, and most of them fell face down in the fresh dirt and returned to their accustomed UO screens of black and white. I guess it saves color burn into their monitors. Unconfirmed reports of some of them mentioning that they did not even know this game had color came in from several sources. For the glory of their leader, they did manage to kill a couple of the shard rescuers tho. :rant2:
Made me laugh irl. :danceb::danceb:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres just no getting through to this guy that hiding and waiting to hit somebody when they get low or res killing takes 0 skill.

Still waiting for that duel.
When you actually go solo pvp, I still wont have a tiny bit of respect for anything you say. Cause you can't solo pvp. I don't think I've EVER seen you do it. And I do it 24/7. Grow a backbone.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where to even start? Good Lord. Minding my own business down in Fandancer Dojo, killing creatures when none other then Crazy Legs comes running through spouting nonesense like: So this is what COP does instead of PvP? Ermmm, ok? 20 mins later some jackass named Covina shows up and just starts whacking away on the room. Yeah, yeah it's a free game and kill whatever ya want, but dang there is an entire dungeon he/she/it could have gone and done? Anyway... typical comment from he/she/it: You got no room to talk, you wear a COP tag. Now wtf does this got to do with the price of tea in China?

So.... Can you ALL please pull your noses from COP's asses and smell some fresh air? You all are starting to smell like ****.

Prime example where someone's nose is:

F

Freya/Passion

Lol You can say it Wolfie its kinda funny... Scam is the "New Cop" of Sonoma. Be alittle understanding some on the shard tolerated the same from Cop Members awhile ago.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I beg to differ. I attack no-one except for COP and their alts. Period. Anyone wants to spawn? Ok by me, as long as you are not COP or any group affiliated with any of their alts, and we keep very close track on all of them.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News for 06/24/09 :stir:

COP, now known as the Brave Sir Robin Brigade, showed up late at night. They died. Repeatedly. No SCAM died at all. This is still considered a victory for COP. This reporter is not sure quite how, but whatever. :loser:

Confirmed reports of their new battle cry were heard throughout the shard; "Run to the House, we got ya covered IF you get here!" According to members, their seasoned battle leader Ruffles has taught them all how to say this with authority and feeling. KMS the Brave approves of this message.

The End

What up COP? So many members and you can't put up more than this drivel? Pathetic...just pathetic!

H

harrypotted III

Lol You can say it Wolfie its kinda funny... Scam is the "New Cop" of Sonoma. Be alittle understanding some on the shard tolerated the same from Cop Members awhile ago.
SCAM is not the new COP. We are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

btw that guy was just speaking the truth. COP is dead.

H

harrypotted III

When you actually go solo pvp, I still wont have a tiny bit of respect for anything you say. Cause you can't solo pvp. I don't think I've EVER seen you do it. And I do it 24/7. Grow a backbone.
I can beat anybody on this shard 1v1. You on the other hand just hide. I can handle myself just fine 1v2 1v3 1v4 etc without hiding. You on the other hand just hide. You see where I'm going with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.