• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can add Skullsniper and Solid Snake to that list of stealth archers in SCAM. Im sure they would LOVE to be considered worthless at PVP by you.
There is a difference between playing a stealth archer as your main and then playing one every now and then. I know that Skull can play more than a stealth archer (not sure he even has one, but giving benefit of the doubt). Snake has one...but he can also play his mage as well. Just as I have a variety of characters taht include, Necro Mages, Scribe Mage, Evasion Fencer, Macer, Stealth Archer, Archer, Tamer etc...

R

Ruffles

There is a difference between playing a stealth archer as your main and then playing one every now and then. I know that Skull can play more than a stealth archer (not sure he even has one, but giving benefit of the doubt). Snake has one...but he can also play his mage as well. Just as I have a variety of characters taht include, Necro Mages, Scribe Mage, Evasion Fencer, Macer, Stealth Archer, Archer, Tamer etc...
And the difference is what? What makes you think I don't have others I play as well as Ruffles? hmmm?

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone with any military experience can tell you that the combat troops are only as good as their support. An individual can win a duel, but it is a team that wins the wars.
Once again you make excellent points, but with faulty support. Well trained/experienced individuals military teams are comprised of win wars.
So I am assuming you're comparing COP to a team of well-skilled individuals which is incredibly laughable. COP wins because of sheer numbers and run away tactics, this is old news though...

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the difference is what? What makes you think I don't have others I play as well as Ruffles? hmmm?
I can answer this one, you do have other templates, but rarely play them if ever anymore, because you function horridly on them. If you can't dismount, hide, and run... not necessarily in that order, you would be totally useless on the field. Hopefully I am not being rude, just attempting to bring the facts ruffles so no one becomes delusional ;)

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you that don't recognize stealth archers as PVPers:

A stealth archer is a support character, the skills are not primary killing skills, they are supportive. Anyone who knows pvp tactics would know that to be successful, you have to have a good support team.

Without a good support team, you just end up like scam, a bunch of whiney crybabies who can't keep a guild together long enough to be effective on the server.

For those that claim they are PVPers yet post under pseudonyms, I wonder why you post under that cloak of anonyminity if you are such a paragon of PVP. Hmmm?
Ruffles back to the delusional thing. Just because you "pvp" and I definitely use that term loosely when talking about you, doesn't make you a PvPer. You are so far gone if you dare to categorize yourself as any type of PvPer, you may attempt to "pvp" on the field, but you are absolutely not a PvPer. If you are please try attempting a duel or playing any other type of character that doesn't have the unbelievable urge to run and hide constantly.

I

Invertigo

Guess SCAM needs help to take on COP, thanks for reconfirming but we already knew you couldn't handle us solo. Keep recruiting Worm good job.
This is laughable. How can the biggest zerg guild, and COP has always been the biggest zerg guild on Sonoma, having to ally anyone they can to keep their numbers up. Another guild recruits and all of a sudden they need help? What about absorbing III members? And as far as I'm concerned whether they were in a previous pvp guild or not, they are SCAM now, so no SCAM doesn't need help. Where else would you find a pool of pvpers to recruit? Why don't ya'll absorb MoFo?

Actually that is not what I mean. Of course you might not know being such an egotist, anyone with any military experience can tell you that the combat troops are only as good as their support. An individual can win a duel, but it is a team that wins the wars.
Heh, but a less skilled bigger team will get beat by a skilled smaller team. Why else are we kicking them damn insurgents ass? I'd make a spiel on how military tactics work and all, but to sum it up it is the individual that makes a team and you are only as strong as your weakest link. Quality over quantity.

R

Ruffles

to thelightwither,

I repeat:
For those that claim they are PVPers yet post under pseudonyms, I wonder why you post under that cloak of anonyminity if you are such a paragon of PVP. Hmmm?

You know, you would really love it if I accepted that I couldnt pvp and stopped. That way youwouldnt keep getting dismounted by me. Sorry, not gonna happen.

R

Ruffles

Seriously Ruffles... you know I love you, but shhhhh. haha
Awww Vhinn, you should know better than to "shhhhh" me. Especially, when there are so many opportunities to poke sticks at the foolish swelled heads of the chest pounding gorillas in SCAM. Gotta let me have some fun too on the boards *GRINS*

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to thelightwither,

I repeat:
Once again you're overwhelmingly delusional and of course have no tangible supporting argument. I have not once referenced myself as a PvPer, but you have indirectly several times on this message board maybe even directly if I missed it amongst your numerous rants. Though I am always up for being a good sport if you care to duel me on the test shard I assure you, I will NOT lose. We could go 100 rounds and you would not win a single, I am not being cocky, just not delusional. Please stop posting in the pvp sections, because well... you aren't.

R

Ruffles

Heh, but a less skilled bigger team will get beat by a skilled smaller team. Why else are we kicking them damn insurgents ass? I'd make a spiel on how military tactics work and all, but to sum it up it is the individual that makes a team and you are only as strong as your weakest link. Quality over quantity.
Remember the Alamo

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww Vhinn, you should know better than to "shhhhh" me. Especially, when there are so many opportunities to poke sticks at the foolish swelled heads of the chest pounding gorillas in SCAM. Gotta let me have some fun too on the boards *GRINS*
Please stop gunning for the attention if it wasn't for you gender, accent, fictitious pictures, and relentless unwarranted postings (probably #1 I'd say in my list) you'd be completely ignored. Please learn to truly come up with legitimate arguments, become a PvPer, or go about your business.

R

Ruffles

Please stop gunning for the attention if it wasn't for you gender, accent, fictitious pictures, and relentless unwarranted postings (probably #1 I'd say in my list) you'd be completely ignored. Please learn to truly come up with legitimate arguments, become a PvPer, or go about your business.
Why dont YOU stop the personal attacks and start discussing PVP? Maybe we can get some decent PVP discussions around here!

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember the Alamo
What is this in reference to? The forces holding the fort were slaughtered by the overwhelming Mexican troops. Orders had been sent out to leave the fort but they either never made it or were ignored. Not only are you not a PvPer, but evidently know nothing about U.S. history you are truly a buffoon. Please retire...

S

Skullcollector

A stealth archer is a support character, the skills are not primary killing skills, they are supportive. Anyone who knows pvp tactics would know that to be successful, you have to have a good support team.

Without a good support team, you just end up like scam, a bunch of whiney crybabies who can't keep a guild together long enough to be effective on the server.
You say without a support crew you cannot be affective on this server? That is not true at all. PVP skills will win anytime over supported fighting. The reason why some might have so many support characters is because they are lacking the skilled players. So if there are not enough skilled players in their group, they will need to make up the difference with support characters. There’s nothing wrong with this but it’s not necessary to be affective in pvp. I’ve watched a small group of scam wipe out a large group fast and they do this without a bunch of support characters. I would say they are very affective when they fight like this.

Let's see...If its is a duel in a closed environment...probably the 5 mages. If it is on the field and you're mounted. It's a toss up. The stealth archers dismounting the mages, putting them on foot, make for a deadly combination. Have seen it numerous times where the mages on foot become fodder for their enemies because they no longer have the speed to maneuver or escape.
My bet would be on the 5 mages in a confined space and for sure mages in an open field. I fight my mage in the field on foot most of the time anyways…yes because of the stealthers but it doesn’t mean im going to die when I get dismounted, it just makes me a little shorter...

Can add Skullsniper and Solid Snake to that list of stealth archers in SCAM. Im sure they would LOVE to be considered worthless at PVP by you.
Your right ruffles, I did make SkullSniper into a stealth archer recently and I have played him as a stealth archer for about 30 minutes total. I do not like or wish to play stealth archers for its to hard. I used to like playing an archer as my main but I now play my mage the most. I am a better killer on my archer but playing a mage is a blast. I would like to encourage more to try playing mages again and if you never have played a mage in pvp, you’re missing out BIGTIME!

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why dont YOU stop the personal attacks and start discussing PVP? Maybe we can get some decent PVP discussions around here!
I am discussing PvP and those who perpetrate I call them out, is this something that should not be done? If not please give a reasonable argument, else if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen... You don't belong here anyway.

S

Skullcollector

Already you have two ex cop in your guild and you complain on how COP suck why take ex-cop members then?

Honestly I don't know why I go back and fourth with you it is pointless. Keep recruiting people we kick out and gate hug with blues hopeing they will help you this is all I see when I log on.
Once again I was not kicked out of cop! Scam brought me in because even they need at least one meat shield. So when you die to me you can say you were "T-Boned" by skully the meat shield.

H

harrypotted III

BuckWheat
Tina Turner (Just Like Vinn)
WORD (Hiding Mage)
D Nasty
Ember
BuckWheat
Wild Child
Aren't they all stealth archers? Didn't you just say stealth archers aren't real pvper? Dude you really need to check yourself kinda sad talk a bunch of crap about stealth archer then recruit like 5 or 6 of them? Talk about a hypocritical statement.
4/5 of those guys don't play/ aren't even in SCAM so nice try. COP has 4x that amount and they all play them as there main. So no hypocritical statement there also ask anybody in my guild if they show up ona stealther me or jesse will chew their ear off until they switch.

Stop asking you will never get what you want untill you pay what you owe. Pay and you will get your duel otherwise please stop asking.
Would you stop with that bull**** excuse. We both know you broke the rules. Breaking the rules = DQED. Man up and have COP fight us even numbers to prove whos better. You just use that excuse because you know you will get slaughtered.

Your a joke worm you keep claiming to be the best we don't see it at all you do is recruit and banter with blue at the gate to side with you hopeing to get some help. I feel sad for you. Already you have two ex cop in your guild and you complain on how COP suck why take ex-cop members then?
It's funny you cry about me recruiting. I recruited 6 people and you still outnumber us. Be quiet already. At least I don't recruit any garbage player that asks me. As for the 2 ex COP its simple. Every player has potential but when they sit in COP and zerg theres no way for them to become good. When they fight with us they get good. Watch in a few weeks Lego will be

Honestly I don't know why I go back and fourth with you it is pointless. Keep recruiting people we kick out and gate hug with blues hopeing they will help you this is all I see when I log on.
Your so stupid. You recruit the most peole on the shard. Don't cry about SCAM recruiting when you still outnumber us 2:1.

T

Transformer

I am discussing PvP and those who perpetrate I call them out, is this something that should not be done? If not please give a reasonable argument, else if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen... You don't belong here anyway.
Who the heck do you think you are? She and anyone else that plays this game is allow to post their opinions. This thread has not been about PVP, it has been about bashing one another. Show me where in this thread has any pvp discussion..?? There is nothing to learn here. So, none of you belong here for that matter.

Also, I noticed in your post that you actually taking her post very personally. What is it about Ruffles that gets you all worked up???

S

Skullcollector

When they fight with us they get good. Watch in a few weeks Lego will be

OMG lego is already good, in my opinion he always was good lol. Damn worm if you think lego isnt good you must think I suck...dont answer that dork!

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who the heck do you think you are? She and anyone else that plays this game is allow to post their opinions. This thread has not been about PVP, it has been about bashing one another. Show me where in this thread has any pvp discussion..?? There is nothing to learn here. So, none of you belong here for that matter.

Also, I noticed in your post that you actually taking her post very personally. What is it about Ruffles that gets you all worked up???
I am who I am and think not other wise I do not perpetrate nor exaggerate. From what I have observed on this forum it's generally REAL PvPers discussing (trash talking) call it what you'd like with the occasional pop in from a non-pvper saying "hey this is why we made this truce or broke that one". Ruffles is the only one who is completely out of line and out of place. Thus I address it, if you have anymore grief you'd like me to address please let me know.

R

Ruffles

You say without a support crew you cannot be affective on this server? That is not true at all. PVP skills will win anytime over supported fighting. The reason why some might have so many support characters is because they are lacking the skilled players. So if there are not enough skilled players in their group, they will need to make up the difference with support characters. There’s nothing wrong with this but it’s not necessary to be affective in pvp. I’ve watched a small group of scam wipe out a large group fast and they do this without a bunch of support characters. I would say they are very affective when they fight like this.
I disagree with your argument with your statement that "PVP skills will win out anytime over supported fighting". There are many instances when having a good support team will annilate a small group, no matter how skilled they are in PVP.

I do not like or wish to play stealth archers for its to hard.
It isn't easy playing a stealth archer...were a squishy lot, but it is sooo much FUN!

I used to like playing an archer as my main but I now play my mage the most. I am a better killer on my archer but playing a mage is a blast. I would like to encourage more to try playing mages again and if you never have played a mage in pvp, you’re missing out BIGTIME!
I have a mage but don't enjoy playing her nearly as much.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm... just WOW... lol soooo much TRASH talking.. Gotta love it!

ok... here we go!

TMI.... Answer this Question YES or NO
------------------
Will you duel Worm MAGE 5 ??
------------------

(I'm going to even give you a heads up and tell you that if you cannot simply asnwer a YES or NO question WITHOUT further qualifications that your reading comprehension is horrible... be forewarned)

NEXT...

Stealthers... COP loves em simply because it allows the player to NOT PvP if they don't want to... What I don't get is that if ALL COP STEALTHERS logged on a "REAL" PvP character COP would be soooooo much stronger... of course I guess the "REAL" PVP character part cannot totally exclude player skill... which unfortunately makes most COP unable to qualify...

Lastly... Vhinn... Your such a horrible.... blahhh nevermind... Your a STEALTHER.. Nuff said. lol

T

TrustMeInc

Ummm... just WOW... lol soooo much TRASH talking.. Gotta love it!

ok... here we go!

TMI.... Answer this Question YES or NO
------------------
Will you duel Worm MAGE 5 ??
------------------

(I'm going to even give you a heads up and tell you that if you cannot simply asnwer a YES or NO question WITHOUT further qualifications that your reading comprehension is horrible... be forewarned)

NEXT...

Stealthers... COP loves em simply because it allows the player to NOT PvP if they don't want to... What I don't get is that if ALL COP STEALTHERS logged on a "REAL" PvP character COP would be soooooo much stronger... of course I guess the "REAL" PVP character part cannot totally exclude player skill... which unfortunately makes most COP unable to qualify...

Lastly... Vhinn... Your such a horrible.... blahhh nevermind... Your a STEALTHER.. Nuff said. lol
ANSWER YES. ONE CONDITION. PAY ME MY FN MONEY THE END!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not "a" stealther son, I'm "the" stealther. Nuff said. When I can kill a SCAM in the middle of 12 SCAM... about 4 times... yea, nuff said. Oh no, wait, there's more. No matter how much you try to throw the scent off of yourselves and try to act like you deserve some sort of respect... You're guilded with Hairy Pot"cntstlr"ter. Now nuff said. Sorry about my mispelling of your name Hairy.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UMM TMI.... EPIC FAIL

WHAT Vexxed Said:

TMI SAID:
ANSWER YES. ONE CONDITION. PAY ME MY FN MONEY THE END!
So in short TMI... your answer is NO... it's NOT yes, because if it was YES there would be a fight... so being that it's up to you ... YOUR the one attaching additional requirements... YOU DONT WANNA FIGHT.. unless... it's not like it's not totally obvious WHY you don't want to fight him I mean we all know already... soooo pathetic... the best thing you could have done was simply not answer... lol

lol Vhinn...

try to act like you deserve some sort of respect..
Respect is earned... being....

THE stealther
lol you'll never earn any.... lololol....

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I disagree with your argument with your statement that "PVP skills will win out anytime over supported fighting". There are many instances when having a good support team will annilate a small group, no matter how skilled they are in PVP..
Of course overwhelming numbers will always prevail over the lesser, history and physics have both proven this consistently. Though the keyword here is overwhelming it is not unusual to see 5-8 COP get beat down by 2-4 well trained PvPers.

It isn't easy playing a stealth archer...were a squishy lot, but it is sooo much FUN!.
What a figment, it is easy to play a stealth archer; same goes for tamers and most of the other templates played by unskilled PvPers. Lets be realistic if it was easy to play a mage you would be doing so on a regular basis. Instead you stick to what's simplest yet functional granted, but still proves you're not looking for any growth or challenge which in my opinion immediately drops you from the PvPer category... Why continue to post in this section?

I have a mage but don't enjoy playing her nearly as much.
Of course not, it takes diligence and commitment, it's not easy at all being even a bit effective on a mage. It's no surprise anytime you see a COP member playing a mage they are horrid; usually their strategy is to cast protection and spam flame strike or run. Absolutely miserable, these tactics are exactly why you nor many other COP members should not post in this section. One more time for the record Ruffles; You are NOT a PvPer.

H

harrypotted III

Got to love Tmi's pathetic excuse not to duel me.

I'm going to set the record straight right here. He's referring to a duel that took place over a year ago in which he broke the rules I had set down for the fight and I teleported out. To be clear in any sort of competition if you break the rules you are disqualified. Tmi broke the rules so he was disqualified from earning that 10m. If you really wanna get technical about it he actually owes me 10m, but I'm willing to put that aside for a mage 5 duel with him or a 5v5 4v4 3v3 2v2 with COP.

W

WooWoo

i dunno prolly at the movies or somthing... i fight cop outnumbered with worse odds than that all the time ruffles and you know that cuz your one of the first to always die ;)...

R

Ruffles

So basically, Widow Maker, according to you, the only pvp template is a mage and no one else is qualified to be considered a pvp'r?

H

harrypotted III

So basically, Widow Maker, according to you, the only pvp template is a mage and no one else is qualified to be considered a pvp'r?
No I think hes saying that stealthers aren't pvpers because they are hidden 95% of the time and just dmount you and then run away and hide again. Like I told Vhinn hiding isn't pvp.

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Harry, I am referring to this statement:
Good afternoon Ruffles! You said "Widow Maker", I am The Light Wither. I'll forgive you for your usual incompetence though, it's definitely expected. As for your question my answer is pretty simple; non-pvpers such as yourself rely heavily on simplistic templates that don't require much if any skill at all such as a stealth archer or tamer. This doesn't mean the template is not effective or can not be used as a pvp character. I think it really boils down to who is playing the template, in your instance no matter what type of template you play you'll never be a "pvp'r" until you wake up from your delusional state. To become anything you first must realize that's what you're not and you Ma'am are DEFINITELY NOT a "pvp'r"

B

Busters

I think most pvpers have a tamer or a stealther as a template. But, they should not be used for primary fighting in pvp... I use my stealther only when outnumbered greatly or to dismount the faster people that can't be caught on mount. I play a mage primarily though, and can handle myself fine in majority of situations. I was in otk and moved to scam with the others, and when u try talking about zerging, that is hardly the case. Scam owned you when close to even numbers, and otk owned u when close to even numbers, together the better pvpers can now come close enough to matching your numbers that we always smash you... You (cop) can't even keep the island anymore like you used to, and the only way that you managed before is because you had twice the number of mages that otk had easy.. Now though, there is no chance since we have more the 3 mages to raid you.. The past few nights we keep coon up and even leave the island to chase you guys through star or destard or just leave and let you retake the island like you did last night so we can come back in and destroy you again (like we did last night).. We are about the fights, not about the spawns, i'm just as happy doing an open field fight... But the way it looks now you guys are going to have to goto the yew faction guards for support now, because that will be the only place you stand a slight chance of not dying:danceb:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I think hes saying that stealthers aren't pvpers because they are hidden 95% of the time and just dmount you and then run away and hide again. Like I told Vhinn hiding isn't pvp.
That's awfully funny Hairy, considering when MOO was around, every single one of you was an archer or an archer stealther, and I was the ONLY mage in the guild that played a mage. I'll tell you why that is: Because A: I don't need to play the template of the moment to get my kills, and B: I'm just plain good enough to not HAVE to play the template of the moment. Whereas YOU, take every single new template and try to get the biggest advantage you can to be competitive, I'm just plain competitive. Whatever template I play. That's why I'll always be better than you. End of lesson.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gooood eeeeeveeening Sonoma!!!

Sorry about no news reports for the last few days but we had some "technical difficulties" that have resolved themselves. :thumbsup:

Now, for a news recap:

COP is still getting wtfpwnd on a daily and nightly basis. Reports flow in of sightings of COP members cringing in the corners of their houses sucking thumbs, crying uncontrollably. Mental health teams have been dispatched and are actively laughing their collective asses off at them and writing papers. They now have to sneak spawns and are regularly loosing even those. They do manage, for small time periods before SCAM's primary crew rolls in, to get a couple kills due to 4-5+ to 1 odds. But hey..whatever..as long as they feel good enough to join in on the good fights as well. That is what we all pay our money for. :stretcher:

SCAM has not yet started faction town domination but that will come as part of the dismantling of COP, or so I am told. Right now, according to reliable sources, they are having just way too much fun killing COP. The last couple of nights have seen some large group fights with relatively even numbers. You all know what that means for COP. COP Res station ---------> That way. :loser:

III still has most of their folks on the fence or unwilling to fight SCAM. It looks like time will tell which way the schlong will swing on this one. We are still hoping for the best for them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I am going to step out of character here and voice my own opinion.

Since I have been on this shard, with whatever character I was using...be it red or blue, I have always fought along side III and others against COP, so I am more than a bit uncomfortable killing them. I personally feel the same with folks like Martyr (I even apologized for dismounting him the other night) and Vhinn. Neither of which I have ever had ANY problem with. I think both are effective players and decent folk I would rather fight with than against.

But...when faced with a situation of my guildie being attacked, I have struck out, albeit reluctantly. I am very uncomfortable with it but I will protect my guildies, whoever they may be. It makes me very uncomfortable because I do not think this is who we should be fighting, I came here to kill COP because they offer me consistent targets. But that is not my concern..the Guild GM's get to make those decisions. I may not agree with them but I approach a guild as one should, I will follow my orders because I made the choice to join the guild. I could have said no and I am not a quitter. :gun:

If I had my druthers, they would all be either wearing SCAM tags or the non-faction version of $CAM tag. I firmly believe this is what is needed to finally rid the shard of COP.

Unity.

I have seen it said here a hundred times that folks wish there was unity to rid the shard of it's cancer, Well...you now have your chance. You have the choice of either saying Yes, I will help rid the shard of COP or you say No, I want COP to stay. Your choice. A choice of Yes means that COP would be actively hunted pretty much 24 hours a day by folks all wearing the same tag. Don't get rid of your guilds, stick GM on a crafting character and then get your fighters into SCAM or $CAM. When the end result is achieved, you have the option of going back into your respective guilds and fighting for control. Many of you have wished for that day for a lot of years. Here is your chance. Another guild may come up and take their place..but it will not be COP. And the fight goes on ;)

/end preaching

COP R.U.L.E.S. :thumbsup:

H

harrypotted III

That's awfully funny Hairy, considering when MOO was around, every single one of you was an archer or an archer stealther, and I was the ONLY mage in the guild that played a mage. I'll tell you why that is: Because A: I don't need to play the template of the moment to get my kills, and B: I'm just plain good enough to not HAVE to play the template of the moment. Whereas YOU, take every single new template and try to get the biggest advantage you can to be competitive, I'm just plain competitive. Whatever template I play. That's why I'll always be better than you. End of lesson.
That just confirmed my suspicions... you ARE delusional. I have always pvped on a mage. Back in MOO days I think I used my archer for like one week when I stole jadas balanced bow but that was it. You on the other hand were never competitive ona mage. I remember you on that mage archer all you did was cast explo fs and then run away. Your worse than No Mercy ona mage and thats baaaad. Any day you want to duel me I'm down. You can even pick which character you want me to slaughter you on.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any day you want to duel me I'm down. You can even pick which character you want me to slaughter you on.
Why do I need to duel you? I'm already ahead one holy light to none. hahah You couldn't beat the dust out of an old rug Hairy. haha I'll continue to get my kills now, when you have a zerg, and after your zerg ends cause you do something dumb that pisses everyone off.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the Evening News :stir:

Nothing of note to report at this time.

What extremely few COP showed up in Fel were either quickly dispatched/ statted or (like Grimmy) simply stayed in the house and played with the kitty cats and crayons. A quick check of Luna bank showed hordes of them with the word Trammy stamped across their foreheads. Looks like they are all going for the new eye candy diversion in Tokuno Islands. :grouphug: :sleep2:

III was a complete no show in Fel at all today, see above for their location, as well.

SCAM kept the patrols of the spawns up, hunted down and killed all reported COP, practiced PvP skills and generally farted around. :gee:

Yours truly patrolled the shard looking for action, solo spawned a couple Semis and got a nice sash out of the deal. It will be put up for sale at the Sonoma Supply shop shortly. :party:

All in all, a very slow news day with nothing much to report except that the UO World News Report would like to remind you that the UO Surgeon Generals department has issued a warning that partaking in COP can be hazardous to your health. It has also shown, in test subjects, to cause warts. :D

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as Third Legion it is in our best interest to be the third wheel. Scam has done well as for organizing and balancing out the power struggle on the shard. As for us, we are going to stick to our own guns. So no on field truce with any other guild.

We will be focusing on training, restructure and recruitment and maybe we can bring a decent game to the field.

*tips hat to all*

H

harrypotted III

Welcome to the Evening News :stir:

Nothing of note to report at this time.

What extremely few COP showed up in Fel were either quickly dispatched/ statted or (like Grimmy) simply stayed in the house and played with the kitty cats and crayons. A quick check of Luna bank showed hordes of them with the word Trammy stamped across their foreheads. Looks like they are all going for the new eye candy diversion in Tokuno Islands. :grouphug: :sleep2:

III was a complete no show in Fel at all today, see above for their location, as well.

SCAM kept the patrols of the spawns up, hunted down and killed all reported COP, practiced PvP skills and generally farted around. :gee:

Yours truly patrolled the shard looking for action, solo spawned a couple Semis and got a nice sash out of the deal. It will be put up for sale at the Sonoma Supply shop shortly. :party:

All in all, a very slow news day with nothing much to report except that the UO World News Report would like to remind you that the UO Surgeon Generals department has issued a warning that partaking in COP can be hazardous to your health. It has also shown, in test subjects, to cause warts. :D
I neeeeed that sash

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as Third Legion it is in our best interest to be the third wheel. Scam has done well as for organizing and balancing out the power struggle on the shard. As for us, we are going to stick to our own guns. So no on field truce with any other guild.

We will be focusing on training, restructure and recruitment and maybe we can bring a decent game to the field.

*tips hat to all*
Good for you folks, I look forward to seeing you on the field. :thumbsup:

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*tips hat to all*
Cool deal...like I have told Wahoo, Oldpeth, and Philos...I am down for the fights...the trash talk is whatever...I wont loot III...just out of a general respect. If I do..its only for something I need. Not to dryloot you to be an ass. If yall need any help with armor...just holla though...I am going to be getting rid of some of my excess stuff. Prolly hook a some of it up too yall free of charge.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hellooooo COP! Where AREEEE YOUUUUUU? *is this thing on?* (tap tap tap) COP! Come back to Fel! Trammel is so boring!

Status
Not open for further replies.