• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can beat anybody on this shard 1v1. You on the other hand just hide. I can handle myself just fine 1v2 1v3 1v4 etc without hiding. You on the other hand just hide. You see where I'm going with this?
No I don't... cause I've never actually SEEN you out by yourself... And I'm out "by myself" 24/7 so I'm sure I'd have SEEN you out "by youself." Quit trying to make it sound like you actually "contribute" something Hairy. Go play with your summer school wannabe gucci crew and stop cryin you died to a holy light. Or grow a backbone and drop tags and come play how the big boys play, solo in fel.

H

harrypotted III

No I don't... cause I've never actually SEEN you out by yourself... And I'm out "by myself" 24/7 so I'm sure I'd have SEEN you out "by youself." Quit trying to make it sound like you actually "contribute" something Hairy. Go play with your summer school wannabe gucci crew and stop cryin you died to a holy light. Or grow a backbone and drop tags and come play how the big boys play, solo in fel.
lol the only reason your solo is because you've been through every guild on sonoma and nobody wants you because you contribute nothing. Me I'm probably the best mage on sonoma.

F

Freya/Passion

Funny, why would Scam sit outside the Yew house waiting for people to buy off that vendor so they can jump out of hiding and gank the person for said new item bought? Oh yeah and sitting at Yew gate just **** talking blues for hours? I dunno Harry sounds like a copy-cat of Cop.

F

Freya/Passion

Skull people being disrespectful in Tram lands has little if nothing to do about Pvp... Hence why Wolfie probably didn't post it in the Pvp thread.

S

Skullcollector

Skull people being disrespectful in Tram lands has little if nothing to do about Pvp... Hence why Wolfie probably didn't post it in the Pvp thread.
She is complaining about scam members talking crap in tram and that is still pvp related if you ask me. If it was trammies or another non-pvp guild saying these things then I might agree but its not. Its always cop vs. scam and that makes it pvp. If you wish to talk about this here keep in mind the ROC is fully in affect and this conversation can go south REAL fast. In my opinion it already has some trolling and close to personal attacks according to the ROC. When you take pvp conversations out of the PVP thread makes the Mods and Admins very angry for they gave us an area to talk about it and your choosing not to use it is all I am saying. Your all lucky im not a mod for this thread would be locked...

S

Skullcollector

I am starting to notice more guilds that were anti cop are now starting to side with cop. If that’s the case I will start killing the blues that once were allies and now are cop supporters. Doesn’t mean I don’t like you but when you talk about scam your talking about me and I am easily offended and when I do I will get even by killing you over and over. If you all are starting to feel sympathetic to cop then by all means join them. I know they need all the help they can get right now. If more joined cop maybe we could get more good fights because as of now the fights last till cop dies once then they all leave until the next day...

R

Ruffles

I was there when it was Woo Woo, lego and myself against 8 cop and I was there when it was about 8 of us against cop in yew. I was also there when cop rounded up all the guards and I was there when cop all died and left. The only thing I think was a little stretched was the 4 scam who died to guards, I don’t think it was that many for I didn’t see but two scam total die in that fight. I could have missed it somehow I guess. Granted some of what he said about what was being said inside cop(quotes) may not have been factual but it added a lot of humor. The facts on the fight on the other hand were accurate and the outcome was truthful was it not?
Numbers were about even for COP and SCAM. Add the blues in the mix, helping you, and the guards helping us rather did even the numbers. C'mon though we both know the faction guards are not much more than a hindrance...they just don't hit THAT hard.

Once heard "they got me" from a COP, but heard quite a few got (insert a SCAM's name here). I personally saw Legolas and Solid-Snake (one of Scams non existant stealth archers) die. *GRINS at Widow Maker*

As for the blues, CUDOS to Tromp le Monde, even though he died quite a few times he kept getting back up and fighting. Have got to admire the determination on that guy!

I got to play for almost an hour that night and when I left most all of COP was still there and some blues having a cookie party at the gate. No SCAM were present. Where did they go? Anytime AFTER that...don't know what happened..wasn't there.

News for 06/24/09
Confirmed reports of their new battle cry were heard throughout the shard; "Run to the House, we got ya covered IF you get here!" According to members, their seasoned battle leader Ruffles has taught them all how to say this with authority and feeling. KMS the Brave approves of this message.
If you are going to quote me WM, at least get the quote right. I actually said. "Guess who Widow Maker is...you know, one of the SCAM that doesn't think stealth archers are PvP'ers? None other than Solid Snake, go figure. Ok who is the next target?" Only got to play 15 minutes yesterday.

From Widow Maker's own posts: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=986308#post986308

Watch it Hairy... I think I have screenshots of you playing an archer... lots of them... Besides, are you STILL CRYING about me killing you with ONE holy light? MY GAWD MAN LET IT GO ALREADY. Person in vent: Are you gonna cry about it all night or what? Hairy: YES! WHAAAAA. haha I just hit my talk button and laughed. Vent is more fun than UO sometimes...
You REALLY died to one of Balinor's Holy Lights?? I may be a squishy stealth archer, but even I have never died to one of those. Was it on your mage? You know the one you claim to be the best mage on Sonoma?

S

Skullcollector

Please read what I write before you speak, ok? I said Crazy Legs, didn't carry a tag from what I saw. I said Covina, didn't see any tag there either. So, where are you getting Scam from? Oh that's right, you assumed. Go harrass another thread please.
Crazy leggs was in your guild for a long time, you KNOW who he is and that he is scam. You say we all smell like ****, thats a troll if ive ever seen one. What ever you two, cry about scam bothering you in tram all you want for thats the only place to find cop anymore. Also go back and read the posts from a few months ago from DOM and MANY others and you wonder why people treat cop players the way they do!! You talked the big game then and now we are calling you on it and you all dont like it...

H

harrypotted III

Funny, why would Scam sit outside the Yew house waiting for people to buy off that vendor so they can jump out of hiding and gank the person for said new item bought? Oh yeah and sitting at Yew gate just **** talking blues for hours? I dunno Harry sounds like a copy-cat of Cop.
Haha that sounds more of a SCAM only thing. I don't ever recall COP doing that. That's more like something COP would cry about.

R

Ruffles

I do wonder why Crazy Legs would make that statement though considering he was there too. Hmmm Legolas?

Skull,

You're you seem to be changing back into the angry person you used to be. Not good. Not good at all. :(

Out of respect for my friend, Wolfie...moving my reply to Freya and Harry to the PVP thread...

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=144095&page=4

H

harrypotted III

Open your eyes, Do I look like I'm Calisto? Did I once say Crazy Legs with a Scam tag? Go defend your damn guild somewhere else Skull. My original point of this thread still stands solid.
I think the only person that assumed your post was about SCAM was Freya. Even though I'm sure your well aware Crazy Legs is a SCAM member.

As for the "Do I look like DOM" comment I believe it was Ruffles that told Skull just because hes in SCAM and a few members do some shady things that he as well is shady. (or something to that effect). So using Ruffles' logic you approved of what Dom did.

Lol You can say it Wolfie its kinda funny... Scam is the "New Cop" of Sonoma. Be alittle understanding some on the shard tolerated the same from Cop Members awhile ago.

R

Ruffles

*this is from another thread in the main forums that is going South quicky*

Even though some COP do, **** talk at the gate, as do members of many guilds, I can't think of one COP member who would sit outside the vendor house trying to steal the stuff you buy.

Haha that sounds more of a SCAM only thing. I don't ever recall COP doing that..
So true, Harry, so true.

S

Skullcollector

Numbers were about even for COP and SCAM. Add the blues in the mix, helping you, and the guards helping us rather did even the numbers. C'mon though we both know the faction guards are not much more than a hindrance...they just don't hit THAT hard.

Once heard "they got me" from a COP, but heard quite a few got (insert a SCAM's name here). I personally saw Legolas and Solid-Snake (one of Scams non existant stealth archers) die. *GRINS at Widow Maker*

As for the blues, CUDOS to Tromp le Monde, even though he died quite a few times he kept getting back up and fighting. Have got to admire the determination on that guy!

I got to play for almost an hour that night and when I left most all of COP was still there and some blues having a cookie party at the gate. No SCAM were present. Where did they go? Anytime AFTER that...don't know what happened..wasn't there.
First of all NO BLUES that were not guilded to scam were fighting with us. If a blue showed up at that time they died to scam members fast, even the SL guys not in scam died to us. Why do you think some are starting to side with cop? The first fight I explained was three of us vs eight cop and we killed them all, well a couple ran away. The fight in the faction guards, we had 8 players on, you had 7 + 100+ guards. The faction guards got more kills than cop players did and to be honest they do hit harder than some in cop. As far as last night and where was scam, for about three hours I looked everywhere for cop and didn’t see one in fel. I even went and did two champ spawns with a few friends since no one was fighting anywhere. We have been fighting each other in scam because cop is hardly ever around anymore. I did log early last night for no one was on so I watched a movie instead. I guess that’s one way to get rid of scam, don’t show up till we get bored and leave then come out and own the few blue’s at the gate… fantastic!

So true, Harry, so true.
Using a quote that had nothing to do with your comments, nice ruffles...
I just found this quote and your right on your quote ruffles, sorry i was wrong here. THis was in a different thread and i didnt see it.

R

Ruffles

First of all NO BLUES that were not guilded to scam were fighting with us. If a blue showed up at that time they died to scam members fast, even the SL guys not in scam died to us. Why do you think some are starting to side with cop? The first fight I explained was three of us vs eight cop and we killed them all, well a couple ran away. The fight in the faction guards, we had 8 players on, you had 7 + 100+ guards. The faction guards got more kills than cop players did and to be honest they do hit harder than some in cop. As far as last night and where was scam, for about three hours I looked everywhere for cop and didn’t see one in fel. I even went and did two champ spawns with a few friends since no one was fighting anywhere. We have been fighting each other in scam because cop is hardly ever around anymore. I did log early last night for no one was on so I watched a movie instead. I guess that’s one way to get rid of scam, don’t show up till we get bored and leave then come out and own the few blue’s at the gate… fantastic!
Didn't say the blues were guilded to you...just that we had to contend with them. The limit on faction guards is 40 and if they got kills on scam, just how squishy are ya'll? I haven't once been killed by and enemy faction guard. I can't comment much on last night...I had the choice to go snowboarding or play UO...I chose snowboarding. Was on for 15 minutes before dinner. That's it. Prefer to not comment on events unless I was actually there.

Using a quote that had nothing to do with your comments, nice ruffles...
Im just agreeing with Harry's comment! We finally have something we can agree upon!

S

Skullcollector

Skull,

You're you seem to be changing back into the angry person you used to be. Not good. Not good at all. :(

How so? I am not trash talking, using bad language, and getting personal in the game at all! I still treat all cop in game with respect and I don’t stand over then trash talking. I come here and voice a few opinions and now I am a meannie again hehe. I may be a little tuff on Wolfie but its ONLY because I found out who she was in game and it turns out that she was one of cops BIGGEST crap talkers and uses the most foul language, that’s all. Why do you think I am angry ruff?

R

Ruffles

I think the only person that assumed your post was about SCAM was Freya. Even though I'm sure your well aware Crazy Legs is a SCAM member.

As for the "Do I look like DOM" comment I believe it was Ruffles that told Skull just because hes in SCAM and a few members do some shady things that he as well is shady. (or something to that effect). So using Ruffles' logic you approved of what Dom did.
Geeze Harry if you are going to quote me, at least get it right!
"As for JOINING SCAM, you put yourself into the same reputation they have earned. Why would anyone want to do that, unless they don't care about their reputation or they are of the same ilk?"

That was referring to scamming people in UO, NOT trash talking. If you are going to quote me, please get the quote and the context it was used in correct.

H

harrypotted III

Didn't say the blues were guilded to you...just that we had to contend with them. The limit on faction guards is 40 and if they got kills on scam, just how squishy are ya'll?
Well when 40 faction guards all mind blast 1 person at the exact same time its impossible to stay alive.

15 dmg mindblast x 40 guards= 600 dmg. Even with 3 gheals your dead lol.

I haven't once been killed by and enemy faction guard.
Thats because SCAM isn't a bunch of nubs that spawn guards and run to them instead of fighting. I can honestly say SCAM has only placed faction guards once and that was just to see what they actually did lol. We never fought COP with them. If we fought COP with guards it just wouldn't be fair.

H

harrypotted III

Geeze Harry if you are going to quote me, at least get it right!
"As for JOINING SCAM, you put yourself into the same reputation they have earned. Why would anyone want to do that, unless they don't care about their reputation or they are of the same ilk?"

That was referring to scamming people in UO, NOT trash talking. If you are going to quote me, please get the quote and the context it was used in correct.
O so now you were only talking about scamming? Ok Ruffles. Keep changing your story up.

FYI Dom has scammed many people on other shards. So guess what? According to you COP now has the same reputation as him.

H

harrypotted III

Snake never said anything about playing stealthers that was me.

I also feel sorry for you that you took the time to search stratics for that. As that thread is over 7 months old.

R

Ruffles

How so? I am not trash talking, using bad language, and getting personal in the game at all! I still treat all cop in game with respect and I don’t stand over then trash talking. I come here and voice a few opinions and now I am a meannie again hehe. I may be a little tuff on Wolfie but its ONLY because I found out who she was in game and it turns out that she was one of cops BIGGEST crap talkers and uses the most foul language, that’s all. ?
I've never heard Wolfie talk foul, in vent or in the game. Who do you think she is Skull? Even I talk smack at the gate but not foul language. It's only to get things stirred up so they will leave the gate. It seems to work.

Why do you think I am angry ruff?
Because of the content and tone of some of your posts Skull. You are beginning to sound like some in your guild. I LIKE the new Skull, don't want to see him change back.

R

Ruffles

O so now you were only talking about scamming? Ok Ruffles. Keep changing your story up.

FYI Dom has scammed many people on other shards. So guess what? According to you COP now has the same reputation as him.
Yes, I was only talking about scamming...ask Skull.

DOM is no longer in COP

S

Skullcollector

Didn't say the blues were guilded to you...just that we had to contend with them. The limit on faction guards is 40 and if they got kills on scam, just how squishy are ya'll? I haven't once been killed by and enemy faction guard. I can't comment much on last night...I had the choice to go snowboarding or play UO...I chose snowboarding. Was on for 15 minutes before dinner. That's it. Prefer to not comment on events unless I was actually there.

Im just agreeing with Harry's comment! We finally have something we can agree upon!
Well you didn’t have to contend too much with the blues for scam was killing them as fast as they showed up. And yes only 40 guards at a time can be spawned but you KMS was replacing them faster than we could kill them and you guys. As far as you not being killed by faction guards I agree, COP are the ONLY ones who EVER use faction guards so you better not die to your own guards. YOU SUCK, I love snow boarding! I wasn’t able to go this last season here… damn work!

R

Ruffles

Well when 40 faction guards all mind blast 1 person at the exact same time its impossible to stay alive.

15 dmg mindblast x 40 guards= 600 dmg. Even with 3 gheals your dead lol..
Well, IF they all did that at the same time, I suppose you are right...though I have never seen that. Maybe 2-3 but then, wow, nice! Gotta love our guards *grins* Gonna have to give them a bonus for every SCAM they kill!

Thats because SCAM isn't a bunch of nubs that spawn guards and run to them instead of fighting. I can honestly say SCAM has only placed faction guards once and that was just to see what they actually did lol. We never fought COP with them. If we fought COP with guards it just wouldn't be fair.
Actually, COP uses resources available to us. Can't help it if you don't. Fair? Well, fair is just a weather report.

S

Skullcollector

I've never heard Wolfie talk foul, in vent or in the game. Who do you think she is Skull? .
Ophillia immortal (sorry wolfie for spelling). The biggest stealth crap talker next to miho. Both use foul language to try to get others to fight. I don’t think that’s necessary to get fights but what ever. If you wish to talk like that expect what you get in return...

H

harrypotted III

I don't know where you get your facts from Sir, but they are wrong. I rarely, if ever talk at the gate. And the RARE chance I do, it's only to set someone straight. Go back to the PvP thread.
I seem to remember a certain somebody using foul language towards Silly Feet
a few months back because he killed your npc.

S

Skullcollector

I don't know where you get your facts from Sir, but they are wrong. I rarely, if ever talk at the gate. And the RARE chance I do, it's only to set someone straight. Go back to the PvP thread.
LMAO, all righty then...the truth will set you free wolfie, it did me :)

S

Skullcollector

I seem to remember a certain somebody using foul language towards Silly Feet
a few months back because he killed your npc.
She isnt being honest and from all her posts here it doesent look like she will be anytime soon either.

S

Skullcollector

NOBODY in game is God. We all win some, lose some, all in a FAIR manner.
I can admit it, can you?
Yep, im not a god and NEVER claimed to be like some within your guild did. Im not the best and dont want to be. Someone else can have that title.

S

Skullcollector

edit: I said in once already, Skull you have really fallen into the gutter lately. I used to think you were an ok person, hope you can pick yourself back up from there.
Wow ok wolfie, you can have your opinion. If your refering to me being in scam, thats NOT going to change...

F

Freya/Passion

I am starting to notice more guilds that were anti cop are now starting to side with cop. If that’s the case I will start killing the blues that once were allies and now are cop supporters. Doesn’t mean I don’t like you but when you talk about scam your talking about me and I am easily offended and when I do I will get even by killing you over and over. If you all are starting to feel sympathetic to cop then by all means join them. I know they need all the help they can get right now. If more joined cop maybe we could get more good fights because as of now the fights last till cop dies once then they all leave until the next day...
No seriously Skull Seriously?

Okay so how many times would you tolerate a guild that tried to throw 6 flame strikes on you after you just bought a item off a vendor? 1? 2? No you wouldn't because thats LAME! And if someone did that to you ONCE you would never stick up for that guild again. So don't come in here crying that people are switching sides, Maybe its because you guys are acting like a bunch of jerks and people don't have to be treated that way? Nothing against you Skull but if your gonna say Your Scam and anything said about Scam is reflecting on you. Well then in my opinion you better get out before you stain your reputation.

S

Skullcollector

No seriously Skull Seriously?

Okay so how many times would you tolerate a guild that tried to throw 6 flame strikes on you after you just bought a item off a vendor? 1? 2? No you wouldn't because thats LAME! And if someone did that to you ONCE you would never stick up for that guild again. So don't come in here crying that people are switching sides, Maybe its because you guys are acting like a bunch of jerks and people don't have to be treated that way? Nothing against you Skull but if your gonna say Your Scam and anything said about Scam is reflecting on you. Well then in my opinion you better get out before you stain your reputation.
I knew nothing about that, I was not there. This is the first I have been hearing about this. I can solve EVERYONES problems on being “scammed”, DON’T BUY ANYTHING IN FEL FROM ANYONE!!! If you want to buy something then buy it from a tram vendor like I do. And to be honest if people are saying my rep is getting ruined from being in scam then oh well, I like fighting with these guys. Don’t trust me, don’t ask me to hold something for you. Don’t ask to buy something off me and don’t try to sell me anything. Don’t access me to your houses, don’t come to mine. There you have nothing to worry about being scammed by me if you follow these rules. I’ve been bashed for years and accused of many things that weren’t true; I am tired of explaining myself. Believe what you want!

Now I am angry ruffles, time for me to log off here and go kill cop so I can feel better...

F

Freya/Passion

Skull I recommend a fishing trip for you at 4A.m. Tomorrow morning.

Now before you get all hostile... Just trying to explain a different point. I have NO problems with you Skull you know that, and just because someones in a shady guild doesn't mean they are shady. I get it. But PLEASE take a moment and Stop and try to understand there are some people that might like you and trust you, But its hard for us to understand why people put themselves with bad people just to get ahead. Its just a game.

Anyways Fish, don't be Angry. I was just answering your post as to why people are getting upset with Scam.

F

Freya/Passion

Oh and just because someone can Scam someone does mean they should.

And I didn't get Scammed. Unfortunately the talented Scam players must not realize that when you are standing next to a big blue oval sphere, you probably shouldn't flag criminal..... Just a thought.... Wait for the person to walk out of the rocks....Hahahahaha

S

Skullcollector

But PLEASE take a moment and Stop and try to understand there are some people that might like you and trust you, But its hard for us to understand why people put themselves with bad people just to get ahead. Its just a game.
Im not putting my self in with bad people to get ahead, Im playing pvp with several friends who also love to pvp. Granted we have a couple of shady characters but that doesn’t mean the rest of the guys I play with are. I put myself in the pvp field, not in a situation where someone is getting scammed. If anyone for a second thinks scam is the only guild that has characters that will take advantage of you if YOU let them then you’re the perfect target! I trust NOONE with my account info, game items or personal info. Everyone should play like this and then scammers wouldn’t even be an issue now would they. Lastly I will not judge someone for the actions of another for if I did I would hate everyone in cop, III, Waka, mofo, zogs, scam and even pas. (These are a few of many guilds!).

S

Skullcollector

I went back and read my own posts on this thread and another and some of my post's are sounding a little hypocritical to me so ill stop telling you not to group me with scam. I am scam so ill take what ever comes with it. Tell us how bad we are its fine, your right. Just remember who’s in your guilds and who you are defending.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I very much understand that this is not a PvP topic 100%, the replies that it is going to receive, and that it has received make it a PvP thread topic. Instead of being locked I will "attempt" to move it to the pvp thread.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey look at that it worked!

I hope everyone is ok with the fact that the thread was moved and not deleted/locked.

Now play nice in the normal forums.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeeeeessssss...LA over the hundreds of COP I have killed? Fortunately, Snake is but a single player I PvP with. I have 20+ templates I play and Snake is the least played. :owned:

Unlike "certain" COP ...ok..MOST COP members, I actually do know how to PvP and do not exist in a house or surrounded by faction guards...LAWLS!!! :loser:

Poor Ruffles baby and Orfeelya..failed again. I know..you are used to it ;)

COP R.U.L.E.S. :thumbsup:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News for 06/25/09 :stir:

Much the same tonight as the last couple nights. A few of the Brave Sir Robin Brigade, KMS the Courageous, tons of faction guards. Both annihilated. The usual actions of a desperate guild on its way out. :scholar:

COP, as a PvP guild, seems to be quite dead. This reporter saw an awful lot of former COP members running around today with no guild tag. Turns out, or so it is told, COP kinda imploded and many many members simply left. It looks like the warnings from shard rescuers to anyone looking to try to join COP were heeded and they are now on the outside looking in. No-one is beating down any doors to get in COP but they sure took the door off the hinges trying to get out! Romeo left to Atl, To High, Lil' Wayne, DOM, Danu and many many more are no longer COP. Since COP is no longer top of the heap (LOL)..it looks like defection is the name of the game. This information will be heavily and deeply investigated. We will keep you informed as more news comes in. :owned:

Are you bailing for all your worth Ruffles?? Looks like people really do get tired of dying constantly and **** poor leadership. LOL.... *plays Taps* :gee:

COP R.U.L.E.S. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.