• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!) Fixing Connection Problems (Updated: 3:21 pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

Later is more like it...this has been going on since early afternoon

[/ QUOTE ]

There had been times where the game was down or not accessable for an entire day. Many of us just have to be understanding of issues and not complain or worry how long it has been down. I rather the game to be updated and fixed the correct way rather than hastily.

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

Hiya Claud I'm good. How's you sweetcheeks?

I think beta 2002 was the best time for me, but I also think that I've also made great friends this time around too, like you *points*

Hi Rip, Im alright just getting over the nasty flu again ..... A few more days and ill be good as new.. Woooot.... I'm gonna *point in your direction* and say yes your a great friend Ive made this time around too
Lubs you

P

Paulina

<blockquote><hr>

Why is tso offline??? I want to play lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Server problems...sorry...join us in blotting revenge against Ellwood..lol...

R

Riley-

We all must learn patience... isn't there a song about that??

I just wish I could do something constructive with my time than sit here and watch my page refresh- that's not the Dev's fault - it's me and my addiction!

Lubs ya too, Claud - get better soon girlie!

H

hollythor

Soooooo, while we are waiting...once again and again and again. Can someone tell me what the 4th year landmark is? It is one of the anniv. gifts, I'm like .."A landmark? what? what is that?" so pls, if anyone knows. Do tell. Been rackin my brain over it. Can't seem to find anything online about it. Thanks

P

Paulina

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Helpful???? He just called me old..lol. Think not....I guess there will be a lot of pushing and shoving going on the next time he is working. Watch out for my horns..lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, I was only kidding!

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking your life in your own hands here..lol. Revenge on Ellwood...lol

G

I am not disagreeing, I was just stating a fact. I know the Devs are working their backsides off trying to fix it. But if I can't state my frustrations just a wee bit then what. Everyone else has stated theirs. I will say again I am a BIG supporter of the Devs, I know they have many issues to work out. I also know that we are still in Beta right now. *sighs*

<center>
</center>

J

jammybob

<blockquote><hr>

There had been times where the game was down or not accessable for an entire day. Many of us just have to be understanding of issues and not complain or worry how long it has been down. I rather the game to be updated and fixed the correct way rather than hastily.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean they are fixing the pizza skill bonus? lol

G

LOL you little meanie

What happend to the love we shared in Ea land?

MOHAHAHAH

G

So we do not see anyone in-game tonight? it's down all night??, No way. Cant do it. Getting the bus gassed up to head to EA Land

A

ama1997

Any update at all would be cool. Whats going on? Why did it happen? Thoughts on fixing it? Anything other than we are working on it would be cool. If its not going to be up tonight fine. No big deal not sure about anyone else. But for me If its fixed its fixed If not its not. Its the not knowing that gets me. But would be nice to know where everything stands.

R

Riley-

No offense meant toward anyone - just trying to give myself a pep talk...

*sighs*

*whispers* I'm not sure it's working, lol

I

imported_Fire Dragon

<blockquote><hr>

Soooooo, while we are waiting...once again and again and again. Can someone tell me what the 4th year landmark is? It is one of the anniv. gifts, I'm like .."A landmark? what? what is that?" so pls, if anyone knows. Do tell. Been rackin my brain over it. Can't seem to find anything online about it. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

In this thread

F

FAX QUEEN7

:: waves :: Hi Claudia !! Man i signed on to play and it says server down.
So sad...no matter the pizza payout is suckin' right now...so many bare tables...my Ho Sauce is goin bad! :: cries ::

G

<blockquote><hr>

Any update at all would be cool. Whats going on? Why did it happen? Thoughts on fixing it? Anything other than we are working on it would be cool. If its not going to be up tonight fine. No big deal not sure about anyone else. But for me If its fixed its fixed If not its not. Its the not knowing that gets me. But would be nice to know where everything stands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should know that whenever there is a issue with the game the response to the public is <u>always</u> "We're working on it!". Personally, I believe that they should just tell us there is a problem, tell us they are working on it, fix it and call it a day. I would think that it may delay the process if they constantly update us on the situation, unless it were long-term. No?

G

Hi, Just thought i would say hello,new to this, well i say new havent been on here since the beta of tso all those years ago. shame we cannot sim atm, still ty for the updates, your all working very hard

J

jwilso3340

Unhappy Sims, unhappy people, unhappy devs. Dang!

[IMAGE]http://signature.ealandmania.net/EAL-01-01-8444999.png[IMAGE]

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL you little meanie

What happend to the love we shared in Ea land?

MOHAHAHAH

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... that was the kind of love that got you mono, not herpes!

EA is against herpes. As a corporation, we have strong feelings on that issue.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Still no ETA other than: We're still working on it!

[/ QUOTE ]
Better than Sometime in the future in 2008

*cannot promise no humping if we get in before my head hits the desk*

I

We all must learn patience... isn't there a song about that??

I just wish I could do something constructive with my time than sit here and watch my page refresh- that's not the Dev's fault - it's me and my addiction!

Lubs ya too, Claud - get better soon girlie!

We are all patient arent all? Give the Dev's time to do what they need to do and do it right ... Pushing for them to get done isnt going to help anyone ... I know its frustrating.... Very Frustrating.... Lol my addiction is BAD (those who know me could tell you how bad ) Ive been w/ out EAL and my Meeps since Sat. I got on today for 30 min .... Oh what fun I had ... but it just wasnt enough .. Just a tease lol.... So If I can wait .. Im sure the rest of you all can ...

Rip, Im doing the best i can ... the Flu kicked me right in the bunz and I fell hard ... But I think w/ the new meds... They are working pretty fast (hence my 30 min in game today lol) Hope to see ya soon

G

*TTL*

<font color="red">General Warning</font>

The topic of this thread is that the devs are fixing the conncetion issues, it is not a party thread, it is not a signature discussion. Please stay on topic. Signature assistance can be found in the Signatures and Avatars Forum.

Use this thread only to report connction issues and once you have reported your issue wait until Parizad or one of the devs to give us an update of the issue, then if you are still having an issue feel free to post again.

Thank You

Niki

edit: Today I dont care about typos.

R

Riley-

Well sometimes when they're fixing issues, they're posting too - I've thought there was dev's fixing, and dev's posting... but I don't know - just going off what I've seen before. I appreciate the updates every now and then.

C

Cashew

I am still trying to figure out if this was a meeting with RUM as in the liquor, or if this is some sort of acronym
Random Unusual Men
Really Ugly Men
Rockin' Underwear-clad Men
Rich Urban Mice

Please Clarify

Ty

I

Hey Fax Queen Great to see you ... Hope all is well !!!!!!

When EAL is up again .... Give me a call if you see me online ... We'll have to get together and make up for the lost time of Pizza .....

G

OMG....

OK ok stop it now, STOP IT!! lol

Im gonna teach you a little lesson next time I see you dancing in a cage in EA LAND...

J

jafo1972

<blockquote><hr>

I am still trying to figure out if this was a meeting with RUM as in the liquor, or if this is some sort of acronym
Random Unusual Men
Really Ugly Men
Rich Urban Mice

Please Clarify

Ty

[/ QUOTE ]

RUM=Random Unidentified Moderators?

P

Paulina

ttl

Well I am heading to bed. Might get a good night sleep. Good night all of you simaholics.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Random Unusual Men
Really Ugly Men
Rich Urban Mice

Please Clarify

Ty

[/ QUOTE ]

He was being funny and referring to the liquor. In actuality, there was no booze in the meeting. This time.

J

Jafo

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is, they NEVER seem to be corrected. I find myself stuck in the Stratics forums instead of TSO (no offense to stratics) 2-4 times a week.

My "understanding" is about to run out..

A

ama1997

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should know that whenever there is a issue with the game the response to the public is <u>always</u> "We're working on it!". Personally, I believe that they should just tell us there is a problem, tell us they are working on it, fix it and call it a day. I would think that it may delay the process if they constantly update us on the situation, unless it were long-term. No?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think they should explain a bit then people wouldn't be on here asking every 5 min is it fixed yet or whats wrong. If people have a clue as to whats going on. Be it a big thing or little. Then they would know it will be a while until its fixed half a day or 5 min.

G

Is anyone getting little 147K update updater updates and does that even make sense :S

C

Carter'

<blockquote><hr>

Cool beans, thx. for the update. Shutting off the bus.

[/ QUOTE ] wow ur sig isss toooo biggg

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think they should explain a bit then people wouldn't be on here asking every 5 min is it fixed yet or whats wrong. If people have a clue as to whats going on. Be it a big thing or little. Then they would know it will be a while until its fixed half a day or 5 min.

[/ QUOTE ]

They did tell us what is wrong in the very first post: Connectivity Issues. I think that is more than a clue.

J

jafo1972

At least it's not a lame "bug fix" story that turned out that someone made a mistake somewhere and locked free players out of skill/money houses. Just happened on that on the blog and haven't heard any more about it but I have lost trust in their stories since.

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

He was being funny and referring to the liquor. In actuality, there was no booze in the meeting. This time.

[/ QUOTE ]

hhhhmmmmm you said that twice now,now we the truth ! LOL

&lt;---- still Closed ( LOL )

J

jwilso3340

This is deja vu all over again! You think we make make it 26 hours?

G

So, we haven't got a time frame? As in, it might not be back tonight?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally, they do not release timeframes as they are unsure when the issue will be fixed. If they do give out a timeframe and they are wrong, well then you know the feedback they will most likely recieve in return.

W

WolfPrince

this is just like in town hall &lt;.&lt; in ea land... the subscribers atleast pay something so all of their questions should be answered when we ask ehh? especially since we take time away from our lots just to ask them when we dont even get to play 1/4 a day lol maybe a little exageration for me it isnt.. but for some people.. they dont even get to play at all. You bring prices hella high, you take everything that is meant for each lot type... you take payouts down.. make the damn game non-bottable.. or just let people bot &lt;.&lt; no one will care as long as they can sttill make more money than 8$ every four minutes. for improving this game so much... its really turned to the crapper.. i play in hopes of it REALLY GETTING BETTER &lt;.&lt;. thanks a bunch EA for messing up even more of this game we pay YOU so we can play and for you to keep it UP AND RUNNING. still no update on why i cant log in at all?

G

glass_angel

i dont think she means like 1 hour or 2 hours, nail them down to an exact time but....it would be nice if we knew it was going to be a few hours possibly? probably less than a few hours? we all want to play but if it is going to be a few hours, i want to go to sleep lol

G

Scratching Head !!!!!

Why Not roll back to this mornings maintance and start the update over?!?!?!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally, they do not release timeframes as they are unsure when the issue will be fixed. If they do give out a timeframe and they are wrong, well then you know the feedback they will most likely recieve in return.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info.
I can totally understand that. Even with my barely there patience I know they're working their butts off and trying to get us back as fast as they can. Being a itch isn't going to get it to magically work. :p

G

They don't really tell you much. Just they're having problems, connection problems. I doubt it will be done anytime soon though since no one has said anything normally they give a heads up if its getting better.

J

jenee

these is crazy.but i guess ill have to find something else to do because it doesnt look like ill be playing tonite

D

Doxie02

This has been going on ALL day today. Seems like everytime i get time to play EALand it's down, it's happening a lot more than usual
If it aint lag it's down for some reason or another. Sorry i'm just venting and tired of everyone saying have patience. I do have patience but really, enough is enough.
and my patience has worn thin

Status
Not open for further replies.