• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!) Fixing Connection Problems (Updated: 3:21 pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

We're working to fix the connectivity problems. We're rebooting city selector. Important: If you're in a city, STAY there because no one will be able to get into a city until we're done.

Will keep you updated. Thanks soooo much for your patience, guys!

(About this time last year, I posted something similar to the DAoC players, but thanked them for the "patients". Someone quoted me and said he didn't have any patients and was soon running out of patience.
)

Update 3:21 pm PDT: We're bouncing the city selector again. We're still encouraging you guys to stay in your cities. It all gets messed up when you try to patch between TC3 & EA-Land.

I

imported_Armonia

Thanks for the update on what is going on. I am hoping with all this downtime we won't need a reboot later this evening.

G

i don't often agree with you Pari, so this time let it be known, I AGREE, i am running out of patience as well....... :::smiles:::

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

Thank you so much ... for letting us know .... I almost thought there was something wrong.... I would log in get to 50% and be bounced right back out ....

G

<blockquote><hr>

i don't often agree with you Pari, so this time let it be known, I AGREE, i am running out of patience as well....... :::smiles:::

[/ QUOTE ]

Kk. ::marks the calendar::

G

this is why I get stuck at 35% after selecting one of my sims. Thanks for keeping us faithful simmers updated *I know I know, I am not politically correct*

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

Pari's working on Reticulating those pesky Splines.

G

Since we're being redirected here...

I got the 11.whatever MB patch (sorry, can't remember exactly
I just clicked to get the update) When I tried to log in to EA-Land, the updater got updated, then I got error code 1036. Now it only says the server is down, and please try again later.

G

Just wanted to post my issue.
ok i log in (did an update) and then im stuck at 50% and it shoots me back to the log in screen with no error msg or anything. Often times, the program stops responding.

Update i finally got past the login screen and now the cities are down!!! lol just my luck

Also, where can i submit a bug issue?
I have a craft table stuck half underneath my big fountain lol

D

DidZelda

oh okay thank you for letting us know. Any idea when it's going to be back online?

D

DjMacDaddy01201

well this sucks hanging at 35% allso I'm going back to bed for 2 hours hope its fixed by then

G

<blockquote><hr>

oh okay thank you for letting us know. Any idea when it's going to be back online?

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon.

Within the week.

In 2008!!

Seriously though, we're working to bring it back up as soon as we can.

G

Im getting the same problem my game ob all my computers gets to 35% after sim selct then freezes...

ive also gotten some wierd goings on, several times when i got to the sim select screen it only showed one logable sim and the others greyed out saying "you have exceded your avater limit" all of my accounts are paying accounts and have been so for quite some time.

why did it say this?

N

Natalius Lynn

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon.

Within the week.

In 2008!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't spoil us! We can wait until 2009!

B

brendagfrie

I just feel better knowing everyone is down and its not one of those darn vista issues.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just feel better knowing everyone is down and its not one of those darn vista issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! Yes because misery suuuuure loves company.

Thanks for the wonderful chuckle, brendagfrie.

P

Paula777

stop crying wolf

as long as we're talking about fairy tales...

S

Simmadownnow!!!

When the game gets a reboot, all kinds of weird stuff is going to pop up. Just wait for the game to get back to normal.

I am picturing a bazillion posts now, just like a few days ago when the game was down overnight...

Simma!

G

Thank goodness! I was getting to 35% after choosing my sim also. I was freaking out.
=P

P

Paulina

I know what happened. Parazid and the rest of the gang decided to hit the keg of rum, then she tried to show off her cartwheels, hit the computers instead, and all the hamsters got loose. Everybody else thought that was so funny they laughed so much they had to green, and then finally they realized with no hamster there was no Ealand, so now they are trying to catch them all. In the meantime Parazid is trying to hide the keg of rum so no one could point the fingers at them and accuse them of drinking at the job.

So that is what I am thinking that happened.

G

That was a frightening day.
We were getting so many hits, the Stratics Directors were over here making sure nothing illegal was going on.

G

I have a horrible feeling that when we do get back in, there are going to be a lot of avatars needing a revival. Me for one.
I have been messing about with the signature creator on Ealandmania and my sim shows as still on line.

S

SOAG160

Pari... I know yourself and all the devs are hard at work on this... i still love the ideas you've all have come up with... but Frankly My Dear.... sometimes i just want to beep beep beep beep SCREAM beep beep beep

G

<blockquote><hr>

Pari... I know yourself and all the devs are hard at work on this... i still love the ideas you've all have come up with... but Frankly My Dear.... sometimes i just want to beep beep beep beep SCREAM beep beep beep

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too... Me too...

C

coyoteee

Aye-yi-yi.

That's all I have to say. lol.

~Coy

Editted: I'm in! Hope everyone else has the same luck.

R

Rikki

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon.

Within the week.

In 2008!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't spoil us! We can wait until 2009!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, please spoil us. I love being spoiled. Can you throw in a sponge bath while you're at it?

B

baylee

Should work now, me and my roomie are on with a house full already lol

G

Just tried, still having the same problem I posted about on the T-patch thread.

G

Still nothing on my end.... hmmmm

now getting internal error please try again later.... thats a first one for me.. was just poofing so maybe getting somewhere?

L

Lady J

im still getting stuck at 35% after i click to load my sim.
i only need 2 points to teach.

I

imported_Armonia

I am finally in the game. just letting you know I was hanging at 35% earlier but now I am in.

G

Grooby

Yeees, sure, noobody can log in and there is full house, tell me more.

B

baylee

alot of us here in TC3...most top houses seam to be open with guests.

D

Doxie02

Ok this is nuts, i'm sorry but am getting a bit annoyed already. Getting booted then now i'm getting stuck at 35%. Was hosting my house now poof. Please get this resolved, i know you guys are working hard but this is a bit annoying already

G

<blockquote><hr>

I Am Stuck At 35% Too

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeap, me too *nods* But, at least I got as far as select-a-gameperson screen now

Edit: Oh forgot to say...I try logging in to EA-Land, not TC3

G

still getting it ... poof at 100% Whats the trick guys for those that got in?

M

maximumNugget

hey Parizad

My sockets are still being sterilized, ( stops at 35% ), and i don't know if you huys know they too, but vista did do a updated today as well, SP1 is now out! , but but to the game, can you help me with getting over the 35% ?

thx max

updates on me

ok i am able to get my freebe in, but not my main or 3 other twins !

more updates on me

ok i have my main sim in and one of my twins, and the freebe, so i have 2 twins that can't get in!

H

HoTDeViL

my sons sim is in and i get stuck at 35% also.
isnt that unfair?

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

~Coy

Editted: I'm in! Hope everyone else has the same luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOO I'm nottttt

now that you're in... could you please open the door????

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.