• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!) Fixing Connection Problems (Updated: 3:21 pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NickelNik

Ok i'm est time and it's almost 7pm this issue with log in was posted at like 2pm someting, i can't even log in, as soon as i get the update thingy done, i enter my username, password click ok and poof the whole program is gone and i'm starring back at the desktop.... What are they doing to this? i was playing before the maintence today and now i try to get on won't work, but when i try to enter into ealand i get a message that the city is down. is the entering into tc3 and being poofed back to the desktop part of the problem? Ughh how long gonna have to wait? ahh forget that last question no one ever knows...

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Yup. I made the mistake of logging out now i'm stuck at 35% hang trying to get back to EA-Land. For those locked out...you aren't missing much. Place is pretty desolate.

G

Me too I was in then tried to change sims and now I am stuck at 35% cant get in at all

G

have to agree with you, not too many peeps there. But I was skilling and then I made the mistake of trying to log into a different sim on one of my accounts and I froze completely, had to log out and now I am stuck at 35%. Bleh!!!!!

N

Nikita'

I washed floors did laundry Made dinner... and fed the dogs ... my family is beggin "for love of the Gods PLZ let mom back in ealand she is driving us nuts"

G

I decided I was gonna log in to check and see if things were fixed....I got in fine and was all excited to go skill body, had time to say hello and that I'd be semi-afk, then got my normal once a RL hour error 23 that is my ISP's fault, and couldn't get back in.

Darn
Will be glad when it's fixed.

J

Jordin Red

i can log into my free account but not on my paying account.

G

<blockquote><hr>

That was a frightening day.
We were getting so many hits, the Stratics Directors were over here making sure nothing illegal was going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL like drug deals going on....no, just a bunch of us addicted to digital crack and being denied our fixes!

G

man.. whats the secret,.... im still poofing to desktop trying both patch and client .. not getting anything but poof desktop

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, I just logged in my free account just fine...

N

NickelNik

i want to get in i still get booted right to the desktop after i enter my info and it's suppose to go to the percentage thingy, i can't think right now i just wanna play my game. Ok to dinner i go maybe when i get back it'll be working again... what are us pay players paying for?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, I just logged in my free account just fine...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me...Tried my free account too and she also hangs at 35%, strange.

E

ephemeral

After the first time you restarted the City Selector, it worked for me AFTER I HARD BOOTED my pc.

You guys who are having trouble might try that once they get the server software restarted.

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I had a free account to be on the game...
But no... waiting here... outside... for that fix...

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I managed to log back in but then got stuck at 16% hanging trying to go to work. When that timed out, I got booted back to sim select screen. Hung at 35% again trying to get back in. lol.

M

mysticlisa516

Im still hanging at 35%. All I wanted to do was switch house. Ugh, this is getting frustrating.

I

imported_eggchick7

What a twit I was, logged in as one sim, logged in via the client for my other sim but cudnt get in to join her, stuck on 16%, in my wisdom I thought well I'll start afresh and log in the second sim as she has a pet to have social with (being on my lonesome) now Im back to being stuck on 35 % like forever...what a drag!

G

not sure you are aware that there are still mega issues logging into the game!! I can get ONE sim into game, altho she can't actually land anywhere so am still unable to play her. She hangs at 16% whenever attempting to land. All other accounts won't log in at ALL. The general issue is hanging at 32%. all you have to do is look at the number of sims playing in the top stores to see that VERY few are able to log in and actully play in ealand right now.

G

Can we get a free week of greening, speed skilling or even a free week of not paying? This I think is the most frustrated I have been. I am still a big supporter of the Devs, but gee whiz this is ridiculous.

G

Where do i get one of the cool ea land signatures like yours that I am seeing all over now hahah

G

ugh this is super frusterating!!
5 hours after the problem was first reported and STILL not resolved.
I do feel like we should get something for the inconvenience (past present &amp; future), what we should get, i dont know lol but something for sure.
Ill even settle for a play put on in town hall with the devs dressed up lol and acting out a scene from a funny movie

G

lol a scene from Our Town perhaps? Or create one called the Days &amp; Lives of the Devs?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Can we get a free week of greening, speed skilling or even a free week of not paying? This I think is the most frustrated I have been. I am still a big supporter of the Devs, but gee whiz this is ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

A skill speed spike tomorrow would be an awesome thing tomorrow
but no, we're not gonna be reimbursed for this, any more than we are reimbursed for any other time. *chants* Beta! Beta! Beta! LOL our reward for this will be having Founder account status, our lava lamps after the games to complete them are over, more avatars than those with other Premium accounts, etc. etc. etc. With all that I don't need my money back.....the skill spike is just nice cuz I need to skill up my code team since I tried to lead pizza and I suckkkkk at it, I'm good at leading code.

G

well least some are getting past the log in and poofing.. I can't anywhere past it. Tried all sims I have and nothing.. not one is working. All go to login, all log in.. go to 100% and then poof to desktop. Has there been an update from the Dev's at all to whats going on? Tried the reboot idea, that didn't work for me either...

G

Ive had to deal with REAL LIFE all day...this is messing with my head
YES I want a cool siggy too...how do i get one?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ive had to deal with REAL LIFE all day...this is messing with my head
YES I want a cool siggy too...how do i get one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody while we're waiting for the cities to come back up go to TSO Mania and there is a signature creator utility....just tell it the sim's name you want to use, it will give you a choice of 3-5 colors (can't remember now) for the background and POOF you have a siggie with a URL underneath that you copy and paste to the signature spot here for it show

N

NickelNik

OK i've rebooted my computer also and still get the poof... Weee my desktop is looking better and better everytime... well if they dont get it fixed till later tonite, i surely hope that when i get up and try to sign in after the morning update or whatever they do, that i can log in, Shoot not that i play in ealand much cept to skill here and there and to keep my lava game going atleast let me in there, Everything i have is in tc3, way to expensive in ealand right now! blah blah blah blah still getting no where i ate my dinner and still can't get in, well the little one goes to bed in about 20 minutes maybe we'll have a update on problem is half fixed or atleast something telling us something....

OMG i'm starting to sound like one of those winny players. I'd go to free but i like to visit ealand also to see all my friends and the places that left tc3 to go there.

G

Oh I know we won't get a reimbursement...I am just that frustrated at the moment. I agree though a skill spike would be nice and not for just an hour make it at least two (kinda sounds greedy, but I wanna play!!!) I realize that we are still in Beta phase and as I said, I am a big supporter of the Devs, just totally frustrated at the moment.

G

glass_angel

i got past the log inbut only shows me 1 of the "avatars" as being able to play

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

attatched to no specific....

But give the Dev's a break.. They are doing the best they can w/ what has been handed to them ..... I am Jonezin tooo BIG Time... Ive been ill since Sat... And only got in about 30 min of EAL w/ my favorite Meep ..... today ... It just wasnt enough ...... I NEED MORE

So what if the Dev's dont get it fixed right away .. They are trying and that is all that matters...

So if we all be patient, im sure that the Dev's will have this fixed when its ready to be fixed ...

G

This is a pretty random issue. I can log in my free account, next time I try (for testing) I can't. Then I can log in one of my paid accounts, but not the other. Also, I can't bookmark people, some properties in mapfilter shows as retrieving, same with roomies/owners of properties. Skills are also not showing up.

BTW ... people are getting the signatures from this site

G

LOL!!!!!! I just this minute got into game....at 41 minutes past the hour. My normal error 23 is scheduld for 48 minutes past the hour. ROFL I hope the issue is really fixed cuz if not in 7 minutes when I have to relog into the game I'm gonna be stuck again

But for everybody else not prone to being booted from game *mutters about Vonage under her breath* try it now, maybe if you get in and stay in it will work!

Edit: Blargh, stuck at 35% after my error 23. My turn on the puter is over in 11 minutes, but poor hubby
I hope it gets fixed soon.

N

NickelNik

YaY i've made progress with the ealand login, i'm now with the rest of you's stuck at 35% after i get logged in select my sim... now i don't feel so left out... anyone getting the poof when trying to log into tc3? dare i try it? guess not if cant get into ealand proly still not working....

Test Center 3 still going poof after login and hitting 100% i don't even get my select a sim screen in tc3..... Ok tv time... then little one to bed, the more i keep trying and crossing my fingers the more frustrated i'm getting...

edit: not frustrated with the devs just the game... will there ever be a game with no problems? even the offline version of this game has so many bugs sometimes, or is it just me...

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

lol im still stuck at 35 % i may just post all night now .... gives me time to catch up w/ Stratics

G

poof poof poof pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof...
yes still poofing...

G

all I can hear in my head is the old MTV jingle...but the words have changed to "I want my EA-Land" lol

G

ok why does some show up as the picture you see when you create the siggy and some come up as a link? What is the trick here? Help!!! LOL

N

NickelNik

hehe i had that same problem with my siggy when i first tried it, you need to go to the siggy page there they tell you need [image] something around it to show up as not a link....

H

hollythor

I got one in just so simple, thought it was fixed...but the others are stuck at 35% still. 8(

G

I had the same problem. Add this:

[image]Your siggy stuff here[/image]

Add <center></center> if you want to center it

Also make sure you take out the url. It should start with http:// after the [image]

I

imported_MattelMichele

Your On Notice Mr. 35% Hangy Thingy. Just so ya know.

G

I guess i did it the long way but i made the siggy
then right clicked to save as
then uploaded it on photobucket
then used the IMG Code
and viola, a signature is born lol

S

Silly

Thinking i might give up &amp; go nighty night before i get all stressed again lol

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

I got one in just so simple, thought it was fixed...but the others are stuck at 35% still. 8(

[/ QUOTE ]

Got one in... and it says the city is going into maintenance in 15 minutes...
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying... or is it the other way round?

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.