The New Legends PvP Thread

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

Annienox

ya thats right shiloh uocd is not nix - nixd hey btw anyone seen vyal in like a month i need some more insurance gold

W

Wulfgar

ROFL, who the?!?!, what the?!?! NIXD!!! ROFL!!!!

I remember this one time well I remember more then one time it was hmmmm about 7 to 10 of them versus me, they all died...
I even insta killed a few of them on the time i'm thinking about, dismount + dragon bite = instant kill, if they are riding a ethy it looks like the corpse falls off the horse but the horse isn't there. Hard to explain if you never insta killed a NIXD person you may not even know what i'm talking about.

BNA is the best PvP guild on Legends dude, 5 BNA in Yew will make all other guilds log out or go on another shard or go back to tram one of the three.
They don't need numbers to be good, that's why I always liked BNA.

Isn't NIX and NIXD just UOCD? I swear it is.
Please Vynal You never killed 5 nix in the whole time you have played combined. You quit because the only guild that realy liked you ( i mean realy liked ) was S!X and they tossed your sorry butt out because you are way to whats the word im looking for "worthless"

W

Wulfgar

lol, you come of as a ******.

Your guildy is full of BS...but that's old news.

Arn't you that dexxer I killed with magic arrow, and poison spam for fun?
you have never killed me lol. keep dreaming. The only thin BnA can do is house hide or allie the ^p^ guild so you dont get owned as much or was it the ^x^ guild

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 24, 2008
Traverse, MI
you have never killed me lol. keep dreaming. The only thin BnA can do is house hide or allie the ^p^ guild so you dont get owned as much or was it the ^x^ guild

Umm....I'm really not trying to toot my own horn. But when i played there wasn't a person on legends(in pvp) that i hadn't killed at one point in time.

LOL, and i do remember killing you outside SL base with just magic arrow/poison spam. You were horrid. I don't know if you still are, but damn you were.

Don't worry, I'd deny dying to just magic arrow and poison spam too, that's embarrassing.

Also, I wasn't BNA, I was !O!/ !OF!. Don't try and act like NIXD was better than !O!/!OF!. When we wanted your factions, we took them with three time less numbers. **** i believe we caused NIXD so much drama from stealing your faction towns, you broke off from UOCD, because not all UOCD would help in factions.(That's just what i heard at the time, made us all laugh.)

G

Green Meanie

Im nixd and ill be the first to admit that nixd is far from the best pvp guild on the shard. That being said we do have some members that are quit good. And usaly the first target once they drop the whole guild falls apart. Several of the "better" pvp guilds have tryed to recruite me or have me come back.

I simple say no. Why. ez Attitude not once have i heard someone in vent swear at some one becouse OMG YOU DIDNT GET MY HEAL YOU F*$(ing Loser Quit the GAME KILL YOURSELF IRL. Or something of this sorts. Nor do they take defeat as personal as most the guilds i have played with in my time. To them UO is a GAME and thats what i enjoy. I could care less about winning every fight its not like we dont win are shar.

Funnies thing is ppl will call us the zerg But i cant tell you how many times weve been rolled with 2-3 times are numbers.

W

Wulfgar

Umm....I'm really not trying to toot my own horn. But when i played there wasn't a person on legends(in pvp) that i hadn't killed at one point in time.

LOL, and i do remember killing you outside SL base with just magic arrow/poison spam. You were horrid. I don't know if you still are, but damn you were.

Don't worry, I'd deny dying to just magic arrow and poison spam too, that's embarrassing.

Also, I wasn't BNA, I was !O!/ !OF!. Don't try and act like NIXD was better than !O!/!OF!. When we wanted your factions, we took them with three time less numbers. **** i believe we caused NIXD so much drama from stealing your faction towns, you broke off from UOCD, because not all UOCD would help in factions.(That's just what i heard at the time, made us all laugh.)
i keep hearing this WAS word and this could word. LOL
is that because you where some one at one time and now all you have are your memories this is good for you. Now go back to the dinning hall the feeder aid is missing you.:spider:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 24, 2008
Traverse, MI
i keep hearing this WAS word and this could word. LOL
is that because you where some one at one time and now all you have are your memories this is good for you. Now go back to the dinning hall the feeder aid is missing you.:spider:

Um, I don't think I said the word "could" once. I "could" be mistaken though.

I used the word "was", Because I was talking about past events.

Now go back to the dinning hall the feeder aid is missing you
Is this your attempt at a personal attack? It doesn't even deserve a come back.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 24, 2008
Traverse, MI
Omni, what time do you play 360 anymore? **** I've been on it a good amount of late, and not seen ya at all! Tell the kids to feed themselves and play with me!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
Muahahaha, I just got done moving irl AGAIN. Ill pop on tomorrow morning. But also sir, everytime I pop on, you log off.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
Is his place in the guard zone or in a house? Thats the only place you could possibly put him.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
Ya I had to change it from "MY MAN SAUCE" to BIG HINK DIZZLE because i got reported for the name AGAIN after beating someone down on street fighter. So Microsoft made me change rawr. Anyways playa I miss meh RLs.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 16, 2009
Everyone gets a bit of lead in their e-pencils after owning swoops.......

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
Lets have another mage dueling tournament on this shard.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
Good luck on that. This shard really sucked when I left. Hell I was playing on LS and ATL when I left cause Legends was so bad.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
Everyone look at how sad LD is on the points page. LD made a guild in CoM to farm points to try and derank members of CoW and some guild called NIX in com. They've made a guild with all death robed chars(the most advanced being a 2x gm) and totaled 157k points.

Seriously, You can't compete on the field. You house hide all day. You won't fight us short of 3 to 1 odds and you resort to this weak tactic?

I'm calling out whomever is in LD that thinks they're so leet sauce. You're all officially subpars and unknowns.

I've never seen this kind of ineptness. Are we really so good that you have to resort to this? It's fine though, LD has thorougly proven that they simply can not compete on a level playing field. We consider this to be your acknowledgment that you are our inferiors.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
When did subpars become the new awesome word to call people. When did I miss that?

I told you Legends pvp was a effing joke. :thumbsup:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
It's barnyard / LUB terminology. Thanks for the heads up though omnicron. It's quite entertaining to waltz around this shard without any feeling you're going to be statted by someone better than you.

V

Vyal

I'm still the best I can put a hit on anyone here on Legends and your done for ;)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
Okay, L*D. You know there were 4 of us in despise today. We have a problem though. We're not 100% sure how many L*D we statted. the high guess is 15. the low guess is 9 but we found 17 L*D bodies after the fight.

Seriously, what happened? We are formally requesting that L*D provide better fights as you guys have not been on your A game. PLEASEEEEE!!!!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
all trash talk aside. L*D provides enjoyable combat. It's really fun getting a numerically superior and far better supplied force to fight a smaller more talent oriented force. Taking turns calling targets, and general tactics in a fight has been great as everyones getting practice.

It's not often when we can have everyone in guild practice running the show.

V

Vyal

I just owned LD 5 on 1 in despise got all the scrolls sots and weapons then rez killed em three times one after the other in the keep. Gratz on owning those freaking scrubs..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
I just owned LD 5 on 1 in despise got all the scrolls sots and weapons then rez killed em three times one after the other in the keep. Gratz on owning those freaking scrubs..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Vyal. Your horrible. *facepalm* Your not even good at making up bs.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 16, 2009
When did depise move to yew gate......and furthermore when did it move into his house there? /vyal

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
Bob, didnt you know Vyal is some sort of UO Don. He can put hits on people, pvp 2349 dudes at the same time and win, and all around thinks hes a UO god.

But in all reality, he is the hands down, worst pvp'r ever. Even worse than you bob. I think Devils Own could beat him muahaha.

D

Derrick83

Hey Omni.. I just reactivated my account to start playing again... im tryin to find a account for Trace.(doesnt have to be built.. really just need it for the account age for ethys and skill point cap) I think you all were friends if I remember right.. his acct got hacked a few yrs ago and Im trying to convince him to come back.. i told him id look for an account for him... know where I can find one thats around 4 yrs old ... again it doesnt have to have any chars built on it ...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
talented returning veterans may apply for the barnyard animals. The most skill per capita of any guild on legends. We guarentee it. Also we provide pirating gear and motorcycle insurance.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 16, 2009
WHy would you be recruiting if you already own legends? Wouldnt you want more fights?

That is one of the reasons why UO went to crap, no one likes to pvp for pvp they just like to "WIN UO"

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 24, 2008
Traverse, MI
Bob, didnt you know Vyal is some sort of UO Don. He can put hits on people, pvp 2349 dudes at the same time and win, and all around thinks hes a UO god.

But in all reality, he is the hands down, worst pvp'r ever. Even worse than you bob. I think Devils Own could beat him muahaha.

I don't know man, Bob was....well god awful. DJ and I used to take bets on how many times Bob would die in a single fight. The record was 53, and low 17.

it got so bad I had a macro set just to rez Bobs character.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
WHy would you be recruiting if you already own legends? Wouldnt you want more fights?

That is one of the reasons why UO went to crap, no one likes to pvp for pvp they just like to "WIN UO"
we're the smallest pvp guild on the shard. whilst it is nice know that you have the most talent. it's also nice to play with more than 3 other people at peak time.

Joining any of the other 3 faction guilds results in being one of many zerglings.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 16, 2009
Well if you and dj wouldve killed anyone i wouldnt of had to kill em all and a die a few times to the zerg. Bola > rl and dj , honestly I dont know what ruined this game the most, dragons, bolas, or archery?

BTW 3 people fighting together on legends is a zerg nowadays lol......

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
tell that to x or LD who won't even fight short of having a two to 1 number advantage in despise.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 16, 2009
dont worry we used to do it when they actually had alot more people, and when they had better pvpers.....

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
we do it. some of their older more talented guildmates who've left the shard or simply play elsewhere more often have made a great deal of fun about the remainder of LD.

It's rather entertaining to see them squirm and try to assert some misguided sense that they own legends. Legends is free and spawning is safe as far as we can tell.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
Ahh LD. So far past its prime. I remember when me and Bob were in AK fighting them! That was when pvp on Legends was at its best....I joined LD when Bigz quit playing UO. It wasnt as good as it used to be, but it was still the best guild on Legends....Im not sure how it is now, but if they are being that bad Im sure most of the quality pvprs have left. I know most were leaving to other shards and games right before I quit uo...I mean I know they had some scubs in LD, I mean I had to personally get Vyal kicked out,. He wasnt even a good meatshield. Anyways Im waiting for the new Star Wars game. Till then hit me up on Xbox Live...xTHE HOT SAUCEx

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
Today Pimpin of L*D died twice in horrendous fashion at a castle fall in a 2v2. Once to a poison field and harm spam while he furiously was attempting to chug both heal and cure pots and cast spirit speak. Maybe next time you'll walk off the poison field and those cures will work eh?

The second in his own trap! He casted an efield in between buildings to trap me in with him in bozan. Instead he trapped himself in with elvis and blue suede shoes(the dragon) and got himself killed. Next time you might want to take into account the delay between the field tiles going down and the casting of the field?

Overall, L*D was so utterly outmatched they had to bring in 3 to 1 odds again to finally get what they wanted(an idoc castle).

Congrats, You still suck and we're still better than you.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
THE GREAT STATE OF WISCONSIN
I saw a few L*D on Great Lakes recently, they weren't too horribly bad. Kind of looking forward to some fresh meat to synch on.

Bring your whole guild L*D!!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
L*D brought me to over 7k points. It's like going farming for points because you see them inside their houses farming points themselves and you kill them and their point mules on the way out.