• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

T

TheJunglist

Hi, just wondering if there are any mages on this shard willing to field/duel

Full temp with or without resources, on or off mount.

Pure mage, or anything involving magery excluding tamer mages.

I wont use inscribe, if you have inscribe that is fine with me =-)

I will be on later today around 7pm est.

Feel free to ICQ me anytime to test your abilities:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This guy is bar none the best mage on the shard.

Just a heads up, people here welch on bets and rarely will duel for gold if you request using a broker.

Several people have chugged during duels. One guy named Vyal, mind you he claims he killed paith on atl, refuses pure mage and wants to go full necro mage.

I finally say okay necro mage, no pots and no other skills. Well we start dueling. Hes apparently in protection and I laugh. So i start to cycle him. He gets below half life while poisoned and mid cast of a gheal. He chugs a cure!. His next move is to use the gheal and use confidence.

Well. I respond by chuckling again and strangle him, assuming nothing is sacred and he clearly doesn't care about strangle if hes using pots and bushido. He whines I used strangle and i stop the duel.

Vyal gets angry and while talking tries to combo me. well he takes me to 70 hp. I heal to full, assume the strangle wasn't to big a deal and he starts chugging away full steam this time. Cures, heals, confidence a few more times. I say wtf we said no pots. He feels original and says waaaaaa a few times.

So i say **** it, and begin to just kill him full template. He cries a bit. calls in friends who gate in themselves and by accident minax people.

This is the best part he recalls out while still protectioned. His allies just run back through the gate at the site of minax. The minax guys try to come gank me. This does not end well for them despite it quickly being a 7v2.

Soon enough its 5 v 7 and minax is thoroughly beat down and hiding in a nearby house.

moral of the story. Vyal thinks he beat paith. Has to chug in a duel to even fight me.

V

Vyal

you want to pure mage then then cast Strangle on me ahhh ya i'm gonna chug after that eat apples to boot you called in help lawl, I got to say you really are a bad mage when you can't even kill me on a mage you know you got problems.

No I didn't chug or use necro untill you strangle me nub.

I don't have friends in Com or minax you do and that's who came. You already know SL doesn't need help from other factions we don't ally MINAX AND TB AND COM to take out one person so get ur shyt right kid.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you demanded we fight necro. I didnt even cast a single necro spell until you corpse skinned me and I decided to do so. You chose to drink pots and start breaking rules that you demanded. I have no problem pure mage dueling you.

Pure mage. No pots, no apples, no wrestle, no other skills beyond magery/eval/med/focus/resist/and inscribe if you really want it.

Any time you want I'll be there to wtfpwn you.

You casting corpseskin and painspike and using confidence and drinking pots is not a duel. It's a field fight. I'll beat you with a mage that way too though.

name the time and get a broker.

As for calling help. Why did your sl guys come through first to try and gank and only leave when minax followed them through YOUR GUILDS GATE?

No members of com showed up until it was me vs 3 minax members.

V

Vyal

not worth my time, your a joke and you talk way way to much shyt.
See I talk shyt sometimes but that's only cause there isn't a person that has played on Legends in the past 4 years I havn't killed at least once.
:danceb::danceb::danceb:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're a nobody. a sub par. an unknown. You have no skill. You hide in a house with a dragon. You chug pots in a duel. You play templates which require no skill and you do so poorly.

Your greatest skill is pot shotting someone with a dragon when they are at half life outside your little guild house.

You spend time circumventing the profanity filter on these forums to act tough.

You won't duel me in front of an audience. it took more time to convince you to duel me than it did for you to begin chugging when you realized you wouldn't win.

you called for help faster than you were willing to even duel but you claim to have beaten a mage who could school you 100 out of 100 times with any rules on atl. so what have we learned. You have no credibility, no skill, no backbone. You have a big mouth which can't be backed up and you hide behind a zerg to boot!

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vyal is bonk, i wipe my sack across his face on a daily basis...

...and by sack i do mean my backsack while im looting the pots off his dead body, fwiw u dirty minded individuals...lawls

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, Yeah Vyle there is no way you could beat Paith.

I think in all the times I've fought you in the past, I could count the number of times I died to your dragon on one hand.

The number of times I've killed Paith 1 v 1....is 0.:cursing: The kid's good.

I'm not trying to get down on ya Vyle, at one point in time you used to be a decent dismounter. But, you really should stop the **** talk. You might have managed to kill everyone on Legends at least once with your dragon, but that's nothing to brag about.

If you ever had managed to kill Biggz on a mage vs his dexxer, then you can brag. (hehe, I was glad I was with him, more than I was against. The bastid was good on that dexxer.)

I really don't know about the Cow guys though. I can't say they are better than ya Vyle or not. I'd like to think they've raised the pvp standard on the shard though.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahhh **** sirs, Omnicron has a new PC! Like its a beast ass PC and I might make a small run on Legends again. I havnt played since November last year, but maybe Ill give it a shot...Cept I gave all my ish away =(

V

Vhyle

lol, Yeah Vyle there is no way you could beat Paith.

I think in all the times I've fought you in the past, I could count the number of times I died to your dragon on one hand.

The number of times I've killed Paith 1 v 1....is 0.:cursing: The kid's good.

I'm not trying to get down on ya Vyle, at one point in time you used to be a decent dismounter. But, you really should stop the **** talk. You might have managed to kill everyone on Legends at least once with your dragon, but that's nothing to brag about.

If you ever had managed to kill Biggz on a mage vs his dexxer, then you can brag. (hehe, I was glad I was with him, more than I was against. The bastid was good on that dexxer.)

I really don't know about the Cow guys though. I can't say they are better than ya Vyle or not. I'd like to think they've raised the pvp standard on the shard though.
Please check your spelling of his name... it's a little too close to mine, haha. Not that any of you know me anyway.

Funny thread, though! It's been a great read. I came here because I wanted to read up on Legends, and I'm thinking of starting a char on this shard. Just getting a feel for it.

V

Vyal

Biggs is a joke, and I don't know who you are talking about paith I never said anything about anyone named paith matter a fact I don't even remember the persons name I do know I killed my first toon on atl in factions to over 4k points. You can call me a liar all ya want I don't care. Like I said dude you couldn't kill me in a mage duel I had enough time to look and say you strangled me and cheated heal back up and get ya to stop spamming spells.

I don't mind mage dueling and I don't mind getting killed I actually like to mage duel because I havn't played a mage since I was running around named at brit gate with regs in my pack casting blade spirits with a poison war fork.

So I duel, and most people on Legends know I can't play a mage at all. I never claimed to be any good on a mage all I said was people on atl suck the shard is filled up with people who can't pvp at all while there still are great players there but for the most part it's a nub shard.

More importanly your whole guild sux you ally with TB and Minax to get kills TB works with ya'll to get kills Minax helps whoever as long as they arn't SL and they use faction guards to get kills. I just don't want to here it anymore dude take your shyt and flush it with the rest of you crap cause you sir suck at pvp maybe get a kill here or there with a grp of people who arn't even in your faction but thats it sir.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't even think anyone believes this child at all. Seriously? Can he have a bigger imagination. He lies and lies and lies and when hes caught he just keeps the lies going.

Good luck having anyone ever believe you're even mediocre. You're not. You know it and everyone else is laughing at you because they know it.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you sir suck at pvp maybe get a kill here or there with a grp of people
The fact you even said this made me spit ice tea out of my mouth on my new effin keyboard. I mean you tried to say that to someone else, when thats your whole play style? lawls. It may be worth it jsut to own you again lolol.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did he just call Biggz a joke?

Maybe Vyal didn't play back in the A*K days, But Biggz was probably the best dexxers to ever play Legends. The Guy would run into a group of people riding a beetle. After he killed em', jumped off the beetle and filled it with loot. It was one of the funniest sights to see.

Then the best was when he used to scream in vent(yeah it's Biggz so it's scream) "#*%& I died because my beetle was to heavy".

V

Vyal

Are we talking about the same Biggs, Big Labowski, ummm Jawbonell Jr that same biggs? That guy is terrible,
Ya he turned grey cross healing Sesh so I killed him and Sesh, What will they do when now since they can't gank someone 10 on 1?
My new toon is the same temp as Merci guess whaa he isn't in faction - all of Minax DEAD - all of LD DEAD - one red COM DEAD from one blue tamer , I couldn't stop cracking up when I killed all the 4 LD and rez killed Sesh three times and Twinky got pissed and went grey to attack me then I guard wacked her and her dragon LOL!! Then she got on a peacer to come talk trash ROFL.. :next::next::next:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, we're talking about different Biggz's.

The one I'm talking about is Biggunz, the old gm of A*K, when it/he were around.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Biggunz was teh pwn.... G$#(*$@@ (*$ I F@#(&$^( DIED! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AT!!!!

*us* Sorry Bigs were are in Brit, you chased him all the way to Yew man, on foot....lols The good ole days.

V

Vyal

I havn't seen that one play in a long time last I saw that name was a greater named Biggunz or was it a cu can't remember.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no, i think he had the big one while yelling at ursula........

ps. only kills vyal got was by saying guards.......

V

Vyal

Sir he has over 7k + long terms all of my other toons are red and have been for a year v for years but the new one I just made to stop all the other factions from working with each other to gank people in SL.

This is what i'm saying people talk all this shyt bob mac I got no idea who you even played but the only person in O who I couldn't kill on v was Alpha Kenny Won cause the dude couldn't be hit even now I could run any other temp to do the trick.

And ya any nub could kill him now only skill I got gm'd is archery and resist nothing is 120'd anymore so...

To many people playing tamers it's getting old as shyt, I for one will be the first to admit I wish I would have never invented the damn archer tamer temp that was the worst mistake I ever made coming out on that shyt. Like I said tho I only did it to stop Noah. Either way if I want to kill someone I could just get on a tamer with a super say all kill, wtf can you do if I dismount mortal ai, ai with dragon and me running shotting?

Now it's even worse people are preping dread s to cast their special as soon as you dismount them plus they are using foxes to stop mage spams, either way all you nubs and your tamers can bite me i'll be going back to ATL on the 20th getting rdy to have fun with the new expansion I got to wait a year then come back maybe factions and fel will be fixed by then and not every faction versus SL....

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol every faction vs every faction is too hard for vyal.

I think he means hes afraid of guilds that don't hide in houses like he does.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish I would have never invented the damn archer tamer temp
Uhhh, you didnt create that temp. there were several people rocking that temp before you even had a tamer. I know my freak peace archer bard had it...it was on ATL and Sonoma before you even thought of making it...

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why did you mention bigz? is he playing again?
I don't think he's playing again. I mentioned him because we loved the rage filled guy! We don't love you static, blah! jk jk much :heart: from the white nerdy guy.

I'm actually holding a Mage tourney on ATL September 13th at 6pm. You should transfer over a mage and enter it man. I've not really been playing much, but i thought holding a mage tourney would be fun.

Although...if Omnicron is playing Legends again, I might have too also.

This is what i'm saying people talk all this shyt bob mac I got no idea who you even played but the only person in O who I couldn't kill on v was Alpha Kenny Won cause the dude couldn't be hit
Eh', on Bobs last return i think he played Newbs Bro or something like that. He was a little rusty. But, When Bob played and was at his best, well he was one of the best on Legends in field fighting.

As for Alpha Kenny Wun...Rawr!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is calamity allowed to join the tourny?
I'm hoping all egos join.

Otherwise I'm just wasting 100m on sub par players, ya know. (not trying to be mean, but it would be lame if the best duelers didn't participate.)

T

TheJunglist

I have already joined, Cal probably will shortly. Snooze might make it in as well.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Faction fights are so fun here, we have such pansy ass guilds who cant PVP so they resort to getting 2 or 3 blues running around walling and fielding people and discording and peacing pets, wow, so leet, u guys are the real deal here. Garbage, right up there with the ranks of Vyal's leetness, roflcopter soi soi soi

V

Vyal

I'm sorry man tamers are just the greatest you know how much skill it takes to make a macro to say all kill? You almost need to be a rocket scientist to set that up.

Who is telling the trammys how to setup all kill macro's, please stop already....

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sorry man tamers are just the greatest you know how much skill it takes to make a macro to say all kill? You almost need to be a rocket scientist to set that up.

Who is telling the trammys how to setup all kill macro's, please stop already....

Dont you play a tamer? Pot? Kettle? Black.....christ your horrible

V

Vyal

Deleted my pvp tamers sir it's lame and when people are mass producing merci'less temps fel on Legends sux, Omnicron think of 10 Merci'less running around but not on foot in and out of llama form dismount and mortaling. With dread mares and mages para spamming you.

Ehh I think back when you played I was using Ghostfeather either way tamers are lame.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol the best part is vyal thinks he invented the dismount tamer but he claims he only created them to stop another guy who already had one. He's such a tool. I think we can all agree he's the worst pvper on legends. Him and his guildies are all so bad it's hillarious.

They talk trash from their houses and never come out. I stood outside a ^X^ house while a tamer and a necro mage tried to kill me from inside. End result. The tamers pet kept dieing and they admitted that if they left the house I would kill both of them in under a minute.

Some ^X^ will admit they and their guild are awful. Vyal just runs around like he's having a psychotic episode aided by explosive amnesia.

V

Vyal

But you get lol wtf pwned and talk shyt. I only die to tamers and zerg squads you die to 4 pixies and a dismount :/

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
legends pvp is a joke
in the last week i've seen kovf do 2 harrowers....... (kovf/3**6/SCAM) working together but still pathetic
last night driz (com), L*D (TB), and a TMC finished despise together....
is legends nothing but ******* nowadays or what

T

TheJunglist

Qs still open =-)

Anyone that can duel should join the tourney on Atl as well

=-p

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crying about pvping with a tamer, wow just wow.
rocking a greater dragon and saying all kill, wow just wow!! i hate to have to agree with vyal's house hiding self, but jorde, fast cat and all those toons are soooo leet!! all kill and hide lmao.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh and that wouldnt be called pvp'ing with a tamer, it would be called pvpm. player verse player's monster lol cuz the player isnt good enough to fight by himself! :p

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO HERALD NEWS:

HOUSE HIDING COMPETITION CHAMPIONSHIP

TWO MASTERS OF THE TRADE WILL BATTLE IT OUT FOR A WINNER TAKE ALL HOUSE HIDING KING OF LEGENDS CHAMPIONSHIPS

IN THE RED CORNER, WE HAVE THE TRASH TALKING MONSTERS OF ^X^ WITH SUPER DRAGON STEALTHERS AND NO SKILLED PIXIE BOYS!

IN THE BLUE CORNER, WE HAVE THE KITTY KAT BOYS WITH THEIR GOOD OLD FASIONED EXP/FS FTW COMBO EACH AND EVERYTIME THEY RUN OUT AND BACK IN THE HOUSE.

^X^ versus 3*6
SEPT. 1st 9PM EST

V

Vyal

I have yet to see any real skill out of the entire com faction other then Moo Drizzle and I hate saying that :/

All you have is tamers and cross healers to keep the tamers alive so they can control their pets lol.

I been pvping for years and years and years before tram, insurance, greaters, and beetles. When the best tamer had a nightmare.

If you think your good cause you get kills on a tamer that is because you got no skill pvpin. When you come out and get kills without the help of a greater or dread or any pet for that matter then we can start talking bout skills.

Anyways we roll ya'll all the time once your tamers are killed your whole guild stands no chance AT ALL cause ya suk at pvpin.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi My name is Vyal aka Mr. Delusional and I live in this world in my head.

Gimme a break Vyal, u guys dont roll us all the time, maybe once or twice a week when we only have 3 people on and u guys sit in ur house and fight out of it until one person gets picked off by a superdragon after u guys dump on them...all from inside the house, then u run out like zergs. Other than that, we roll ur guild about 5-10 times a day, so average that out. if we roll u guys 5 times a day x 7 days = 35 times a week...so u guys win 2 out of 35 and I think I am being generous there. Also stating the fact we never fight out of our house, and you guys only fight out of your house...so wake up and smell the roses son.

Welcome to planet earth.

V

Vyal

like I said anyone can get kills with a greater or a dread. All you have is a tamer , you know why? Cause you would get ur ass handed to ya on anything else but a tamer.
& you have not played this shard long enough to even be in that many battles to even come up with some crazy stats like that.

Also how is killing three people killing a whole guild?
Someone screws up and walks away from the group and gets ganked by 4 dismount tamers with dreads and greaters thats not even skill thats just pets doing all the work.

Once again we roll you guys at least once a night, you are such a lil kid too you go to luna and cry about it every time.

Plus you name pets after me, you make new toons named after me, get off my nutz kid.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One must have nutz kid, for me to actually get on them. Grow a set and leave your house. Like I said...you are delusional.

What is my pets name btw?