• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

S

Sorna

This is the PvP thread for Legends. If you would like to challenge another player this is the thread. If you would like to discuss PvP engagements this is the thread. This thread is intended to be less moderated then the rest of the Legends Forum. Less moderated does not mean un-moderated. Please try and keep this thread about In-Game PvP and not let it drift to RL.

A few things that should not be in this thread:

Personal Attacks
Real Life attacks
Name Calling
Profanity
No accusing others of using Hacks or Exploits

If you do not PvP this thread is not for you.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Vyal, this is a pvp thread, not a, I ran out of my house and back into then out again to get a kill shot thread....

but then again...ive quit uo. And I bet I can still kill your main without even having to log into the game.

V

Vyal

That was way out in the woods no place near a house. I don't know what they had been doin out there lol

A

Addicted

Yes, I can see all the trees around you :(

All I see is another swampie....

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

There's pvp on this shard. Where? Oh you mean the couple of 187 that show up now and again.

U

UO Trace

pvp overated? hahahaha whats this game coming to? your characters must be horrible....stop farming horses and cows man! If ya wanna build houses get the sims......ill pk you on that game too! = )

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trace get your ass off LA and get to Legends!

Yumi's pwn :bowdown:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how can they pk you if your in the guard zone? silly nub.

V

Vyal

I dunno, I been working a new toon I just don't know if it will work.

Taming
Lore
Mage
Eval
Tactics
Resist
Vet

I am using two bows cross with -21 mage spell channel balanced
and another heavy x - mage spell channel balanced with 35 ssi 24 hci

If his specials work when I finish up tactics this temp will be even more godly then then the tamer archer. Think of Ghost with magery and the ability to use any -mage weapon I want muwhahaha.....

K

King John

So what's Legends PvP population like these days? Who are the major guilds?

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what's Legends PvP population like these days? Who are the major guilds?
i wouldnt say *major*.. but active guilds

bna
nixd
e-f
some six
Theres not alot but i will have to say out of all the shards ive been on in awhile this one is VERY active(factions and reg pvp).

ive seen some other random no namers pvping but nothing serious.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wouldnt say *major*.. but active guilds

bna
nixd
e-f
some six
Theres not alot but i will have to say out of all the shards ive been on in awhile this one is VERY active(factions and reg pvp).

ive seen some other random no namers pvping but nothing serious.

LMFAO he listed all the yew gate trash. what's even worse is out of all the ones he listed NIXD/EF/187 work together 90% of the time from what i've seen.

away from the gate the pvp is between the !O! allaince vs the old LD boys aka 187. The no namer above i've yet to see in a spawn area. ****.....or even yew. But if it's the EF of old, the only good one is donuts, the rest just run and chug......or spam DUEL ME after they die

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as for the faction situation.

it goes like this-

COM- outnumbers everyone 4 to one most of the time. They work with TB (187) a lot.
Minax- fields 1-3 on a regular basis.
SL- BNAF guys, they can field up to 6, mainly late at night
TB- work with COM a lot. some days they fight them though....

If these E-F guys actually were any good they would have joined a smaller faction and fought the mass numbers. instead they took the easy way out....like 70% of the fell population.:thumbsup:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMFAO he listed all the yew gate trash. what's even worse is out of all the ones he listed NIXD/EF/187 work together 90% of the time from what i've seen.

away from the gate the pvp is between the !O! allaince vs the old LD boys aka 187. The no namer above i've yet to see in a spawn area. ****.....or even yew. But if it's the EF of old, the only good one is donuts, the rest just run and chug......or spam DUEL ME after they die
yes this is the ef of old... and accually donuts was the worst mage we had the last time we were on legends. ive NEVER even see !O! but once since weve been back and as far as working together? LMFAO we HATE all you sob's and the only PERSON we work with is o_O... so get your facts right.
i guess im gonna have to put up screenshots like an ass with ALL the spawns we pop 24/7 and kills we get with just us 2-3 members v this damn shard and shut your ass up.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as for the faction situation.

it goes like this-

COM- outnumbers everyone 4 to one most of the time. They work with TB (187) a lot.
Minax- fields 1-3 on a regular basis.
SL- BNAF guys, they can field up to 6, mainly late at night
TB- work with COM a lot. some days they fight them though....

If these E-F guys actually were any good they would have joined a smaller faction and fought the mass numbers. instead they took the easy way out....like 70% of the fell population.:thumbsup:
*sighs*..fyi donuts* wanted to join com like a week before we even xferd.(its his fav one) so to be 100% honest if we knew that nixd was all over com(but not very active when we are on*) we would have gone to a dif faction.

PLEASE dont tell me this is the joke of a pvper/mage alpha????

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PLZ post them, because i call BS on account....well we scout/pop **** all the time.

And yes this is Alpha Kenny Wun. You know....the mage that never lost ONCE 1 v 1 in the field to any E-F. ****...only time i ever lost one v one to you guys was in a duel...and everyone knows i don't duel.....and it took about 15mins. sad....oh so sad.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny thing is...you know of this joke of a mage. And yet...tbh i don't know who you are. Shocker:eek:snap:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny thing is...you know of this joke of a mage. And yet...tbh i don't know who you are. Shocker:eek:snap:

aye because i was the BEST mage on this shard duels/field fighting PERIOD.
Uther Pendragon, please dont go into shock when you seen the character i know it was like getting your cornbread taken in prison to fight me.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PLZ post them, because i call BS on account....well we scout/pop **** all the time.

And yes this is Alpha Kenny Wun. You know....the mage that never lost ONCE 1 v 1 in the field to any E-F. ****...only time i ever lost one v one to you guys was in a duel...and everyone knows i don't duel.....and it took about 15mins. sad....oh so sad.

i call bs bro because i rolled you EVERYTIME i seen you when i was here the last time.... and oh so sad is all this talking so ill just post pics like crazy.

W

White Rose / Donuts

DUDE THATS TOTALLY FKIN ME LOL :D So... where's my welcome back party... I would love one. lol.. haha but yeah FYI we didn't get the dragon up there until we had pug redlined. lol.. sorry for all you people who were going to say "YOU NEED A SUPER DRAGON TO KILL ANYONE" But I love you all.

:bdh: BYE ALL MY SEXY PANTS!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DUDE THATS TOTALLY FKIN ME LOL :D So... where's my welcome back party... I would love one. lol.. haha but yeah FYI we didn't get the dragon up there until we had pug redlined. lol.. sorry for all you people who were going to say "YOU NEED A SUPER DRAGON TO KILL ANYONE" But I love you all.

:bdh: BYE ALL MY SEXY PANTS!
sup sexy!! got an account now... this forums is gonna get dumped with pics :/

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and these pics are form the last time (prob you alpha) claimed we didnt do spawns..

me looking sexy...

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmfao, you just posted like 5-6 month old pics(some back when u were allied with nix).....Congrats. what a joke.

and no, i don't waste my time naming horses after a guild. My guess....you did that yoursel,f just to make it look like ur guild was worthy of hating.

correct, no?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i call bs bro because i rolled you EVERYTIME i seen you when i was here the last time.... and oh so sad is all this talking so ill just post pics like crazy.
like i said, post pics of killing me one v one. You wont......because it wont happen. i did fight uther back when he was here, and had 0 problems fighting him. Even with you chuggin/using apples/and running off to precast strangle.

When i said donuts was your best mage, i ment it. he was the only one i had first off that stood and fought 1 v 1. and second, he well knew what he was doing.

still waiting for you to pull up all these screen shots of "rolling" me.

look man, you guys are good mages, and have good team work. But don't kid yourself....You're not even close to being the best on the shard. there's people in 187/BNA/!O! that are all better than you. Until you can prove your worth over time, sit down son. I've fought you're ****ty peter mage, and you ran right back behind COM factions traps to all ur NIXD buddies.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
personaly, like i said, i like all of your team work. If it was a different shard, i'd join up with u guys.

but...this is legends, so sit down!

now lets all :grouphug: and be civil!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like i said, post pics of killing me one v one. You wont......because it wont happen. i did fight uther back when he was here, and had 0 problems fighting him. Even with you chuggin/using apples/and running off to precast strangle.

When i said donuts was your best mage, i ment it. he was the only one i had first off that stood and fought 1 v 1. and second, he well knew what he was doing.

look man, you guys are good mages, and have good team work. But don't kid yourself....You're not even close to being the best on the shard. there's people in 187/BNA/!O! that are all better than you. Until you can prove your worth over time, sit down son. I've fought you're ****ty peter mage, and you ran right back behind COM factions traps to all ur NIXD buddies.
blah blah.. no i prob wont get pics because your NEVER on.. all you do is troll forums talking ****.. ill duel you/field fight you anyday son 384002608 and i i dont like no call no shows.. so i would icq me

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmfao, you just posted like 5-6 month old pics(some back when u were allied with nix).....Congrats. what a joke.

and no, i don't waste my time naming horses after a guild. My guess....you did that yoursel,f just to make it look like ur guild was worthy of hating.

correct, no?
*yes those pics of us spawning are from 6months ago* like i clearly said above the pics?(not the top two of course).. i posted those to prove a point that we have been called trash and we cant 1v1 or spawn.. all we do is house hide, but funny **** is we didnt have a house in yew last time. so basically we didnt do any of that crap last time and its been and will continue to be the same as last time. Alliance to nix? again your facts are wrong sir.. we have only been allied to UOCD and it lasted 5hours? then we killed everyone in the guild.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your just a joke.. PLEASE icq me pm email idc i want to roll your ass...

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

your just making up crap.. i dont precast strangle... i dont even precast anything when im fighting unless im calling a dump or im holding explosion.. never a strangle.Do you like have fantasies about donuts or something?? maybe you should like come over to his house and do his laundry and bake him a cake..

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something I would like to remind you all...

Personal Attacks
Real Life attacks
Name Calling
Profanity
I am seeing personal attacks in this thread already and name calling. Please keep this thread on topic and within those rules.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I am seeing personal attacks in this thread already and name calling. Please keep this thread on topic and within those rules.

aww cmon this is a pvp thread let us have some fun :lick: besides if you people came to fel you would see this is like teletubbie safe kind of talking compared to ingame..

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMFAO, seems to me like you're a little jealous that i think Donuts is E-F's best mage.

This Sunday at around 9pm est sound good for a dueling time? Then after we duel we can field fight(since like i said before i don't duel...but making an exception for you!)

All **** talk aside, this should be fun win or lose. May the best mage win!

PASmountain,get the hell out of our thread. PVPERS ONLY. Neither Magi or myself are taking offense to what's being said here. We both know this is baby pvp **** talk.

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMFAO, seems to me like you're a little jealous that i think Donuts is E-F's best mage.

This Sunday at around 9pm est sound good for a dueling time? Then after we duel we can field fight(since like i said before i don't duel...but making an exception for you!)

PASmountain,get the hell out of our thread. PVPERS ONLY. Neither Magi or myself are taking offense to what's being said here. We both know this is baby pvp **** talk.
Sorry but the PvPer Only thing for this thread does not apply to Moderators. :) And even if you don't take offense to what other people are saying... rule is that it is not supposed to be discussed anyways. I have already removed one post and I don't mind removing others if it keeps up. Follow the Rules that Sorna posted in the first post and everything will be fine.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

no im not jealous.. what im saying is donuts wasnt sh^t compared to me.

no sir just icq me and we can set it up, im on at random times.

they need to make a thread for anything goes...

W

White Rose / Donuts

WOOOT go Donuts! :D lmao If anyone needs my icq... :bowdown: 422826961 .. and hey I wanna watch and im on winter break son! ;D so you waffles better icq me when its goin down :thumbsup:
I'll start dueling soon, I gotta get silver for that char :x can't wait should be fun :hahaha: Btw Whats all this SHlT with us "hacking" someone in BNA's account? I got on went to yew gate, and I seen A Newbie, and I said Run just like everyone else when it's 1v1. He's like "*** off hacker trash" lol.. someone fill me in.

W

White Rose / Donuts

Yo RL's get that POS mufasa to duel me for suits lmfao, he's like "Private you suck on a mage and dexxer" When it was 5v1 when i was on my dexxer. So i just dropped him instantly lmao even when they had 3mages and 2dexxers on me. Lmao then I got Kyla and Bushido Brown to come and we killed them all. Lmao :) Those guys just need to go back to tram. Seriously why are they even in a pvp guild?

V

Vanzant

Personal Attacks
Real Life attacks
Name Calling
Profanity
I always thought that (PVP) was all about name calling, and all of the above BUT with the non personal part. PVP forums are all fun and games until someone looses an eye!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOOOT go Donuts! :D lmao If anyone needs my icq... :bowdown: 422826961 .. and hey I wanna watch and im on winter break son! ;D so you waffles better icq me when its goin down :thumbsup:
I'll start dueling soon, I gotta get silver for that char :x can't wait should be fun :hahaha: Btw Whats all this SHlT with us "hacking" someone in BNA's account? I got on went to yew gate, and I seen A Newbie, and I said Run just like everyone else when it's 1v1. He's like "*** off hacker trash" lol.. someone fill me in.
yeah someone hacked a BNA members account hard. they looted all the ****/castle/deleted chars the works man. Then the funny part....a NIX member came up to them after the hacking offering to sell the castle back for 150mil.... now there is a quality guild.:thumbdown:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also guys we need to get the duel done sometime on sunday. because i'm moving my mages to ATL in hopes of finding some pvp when i play. more than half the time when i log in there is no one to kill on legends.

I'm not adding people to my icq atm guys. 2 reasons why-

1.) I hate getting reandom icqs like "dude i totally pawned one of ur member." That's the **** Fuz and others used to do. very annoying.
2.) there's been some shady works done through icq....and accounts being hacked...

So i hope we can set a time on sunday, and get duelin!

On a side note, Christmas break does ****in rock:party:. Working durring it sucks though.:(

W

White Rose / Donuts

yeah someone hacked a BNA members account hard. they looted all the ****/castle/deleted chars the works man. Then the funny part....a NIX member came up to them after the hacking offering to sell the castle back for 150mil.... now there is a quality guild.:thumbdown:
Damn idk. I got on and got called a hacker.. lol.. like I haven't heard that from BNA b4 but w/e all good I didn't do anything so idc lol. Yeah I believe fuz quit I haven't talked to him in months. Not sure tho but w/e.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe, i think i introduced you to my Red Sox char Magi. he's my new tamplate, one that's going to atl. hehe that bird hits hard eh'?