• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not allowed to post pms here Myst. It's a pm for a reason. Get this **** out of here mods....please!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [NEWS] Let's find out just who's is biggest...

you killed an afk character cross fielded from a place that can't be teleported in... The best part about that? YOU'RE BRAGGING ABOUT IT..... you're awful.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Your thinking of anyone who wears a LD tag.
I've never seen your guild win a fight they didn't outnumber the people they attacked. I've seen your guild willfully dodge fights against smaller groups because you're afraid of dungeons and fights that are far from your beloved guard zones and houses.

I

IRS

I've never seen your guild win a fight they didn't outnumber the people they attacked. I've seen your guild willfully dodge fights against smaller groups because you're afraid of dungeons and fights that are far from your beloved guard zones and houses.
3 are my pvpers are red, 1 is blue.. on chessy i have 1 pvper (red), on LS i have 1 pvper (red).. so either your ignorant or you dont show up to half the fights, an to behonest ive only seen you when pug is holding your hand.. a handful of readers may believe you, but those who pvp know better, especially the ones who know your fingerlonger, the pancake. btw, as I recall the last 3 despise LD has tried primetime w/ 8+ theyve lost. Havent seen you or pug in fel since.

I

IRS

you killed an afk character cross fielded from a place that can't be teleported in... The best part about that? YOU'RE BRAGGING ABOUT IT..... you're awful.
I dont know ghetto.. dont care to, hes in an opposing guild, but none of them run more than you do fingerlonger, or cry as much after dying for that matter.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol does Finglongerer remind anyone else of courage? The only thing he's missing is an ant hole macro.:lol:

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG i just watch McManus flash shorts film about courage when he was on Chesapeake before coming here and one them was the ant hole .......:lol:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

3 are my pvpers are red, 1 is blue.. on chessy i have 1 pvper (red), on LS i have 1 pvper (red).. so either your ignorant or you dont show up to half the fights, an to behonest ive only seen you when pug is holding your hand.. a handful of readers may believe you, but those who pvp know better, especially the ones who know your fingerlonger, the pancake. btw, as I recall the last 3 despise LD has tried primetime w/ 8+ theyve lost. Havent seen you or pug in fel since.
You have a char on chessy? Never seen ya. If you want pvp. let us know. we're always down for a fight. Your guild is so bad you try and SNEAK spawns when you have more members than anyone else. You don't show up without larger numbers than us and in every fight you all die once or twice on different characters hoping to whittle us down. statting us one or two at a time while you all die repeatedly until you can come back with your superior numbers with all of us in stat.

On no other shard do we have to go through such an effort to get another guild to come fight us. On no other shard does any guild brag so much about their zerg. OF is awful. You're really THAT bad. You lose so often and show up so little that we play other shards to find fights. Think you're bad ass? Actually advertise spawns. The only spawn i remember OF ever advertising was a harrower that they got smashed on terribly to half their numbers.

W

weezer

...courage? The only thing he's missing is an ant hole macro.:lol:
Courage wow... that brought back a memory. I remember his escaping from the island spawn by planting a green thorn in the beach and dropping down in an ant hole. I still laugh about that to this day.

Good times.

I

IRS

You have a char on chessy? Never seen ya. If you want pvp. let us know. we're always down for a fight. Your guild is so bad you try and SNEAK spawns when you have more members than anyone else. You don't show up without larger numbers than us and in every fight you all die once or twice on different characters hoping to whittle us down. statting us one or two at a time while you all die repeatedly until you can come back with your superior numbers with all of us in stat.

On no other shard do we have to go through such an effort to get another guild to come fight us. On no other shard does any guild brag so much about their zerg. OF is awful. You're really THAT bad. You lose so often and show up so little that we play other shards to find fights. Think you're bad ass? Actually advertise spawns. The only spawn i remember OF ever advertising was a harrower that they got smashed on terribly to half their numbers.
Um.. I logged in, chased you for 1:20 and looted you..thx

I

IRS

Courage wow... that brought back a memory. I remember his escaping from the island spawn by planting a green thorn in the beach and dropping down in an ant hole. I still laugh about that to this day.

Good times.
thats determination!