• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If, he's as good as he claims to be, i will have to come back for a fight, as will Magi to put Ryu back into his place.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If, he's as good as he claims to be, i will have to come back for a fight, as will Magi to put Ryu back into his place.
im still here actually! until my account sells :D so im waiting for this *god* of legends pvp to come and *show* us how to pvp

X

XGod of UOX

IM SO WORRIED. all of you will be youtubed so even if they wanted to come back after i owned them.. legends will know they got owned by mr legend. sell your account i dont even want to fight you. your not even top 20 on my list.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IM SO WORRIED. all of you will be youtubed so even if they wanted to come back after i owned them.. legends will know they got owned by mr legend. sell your account i dont even want to fight you. your not even top 20 on my list.

is this guy for real? i killed him with my mage in despise.. then he comes back with like 8 uocd and x members to kill me... so i come back on my dexxer and face plant two of them :(.. and maybe you was an ok mage a few years ago but your trash now.

X

XGod of UOX

ya ur owning me hardcore with with my gm skills lol. toke a look at my resist there buddy does it look look like im geared for pvp LOL

56 49 48 58 70 103 magery wow u owned me hard

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya ur owning me hardcore with with my gm skills lol. toke a look at my resist there buddy does it look look like im geared for pvp LOL

56 49 48 58 70 103 magery wow u owned me hard
ooo so mr.god of uo pvp is crying? then why are you talking mad **** on these forums? and why are you in fel spawns etc.. if you are not *geared* for pvp? im confused.. you talk **** about how good you are, now your getting ownd, so you cry wolf. sad

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well idk about your list but i am the best pure dexxer ive seen on legends and prob the second maybe third best mage(considering i havnt played mine in over a year) on legends... and im in no rush to sell my account so dont burn your bridges :/

X

XGod of UOX

lol whos crying you run to post a picture of a gimped char in traing like it means something to me?you can enjoy killing me when im gimped bc later on it wont happen.and ive been here only fel existed so pls stop runnign your mouth im doing champ spawns i dont even have 1 120 skill. let me see 120 fencing/tact/anat vs 103 magery i use a mage wep so do the hit ratio.. i have tons of dci too... lol u make me laugh

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol whos crying you run to post a picture of a gimped char in traing like it means something to me?you can enjoy killing me when im gimped bc later on it wont happen.and ive been here only fel existed so pls stop runnign your mouth im doing champ spawns i dont even have 1 120 skill. let me see 120 fencing/tact/anat vs 103 magery i use a mage wep so do the hit ratio.. i have tons of dci too... lol u make me laugh
im sorry but its so damn funny how before i rolled you.. your armor wasnt up for discussion, it was all about how good you are and how your gonna own everyone..:sleep2:
all i can say is stfu on these forums! when your rdy to pvp then talk **** and post pics. but you talked like you was some god of uo.. now its your a god of uo with fine print on the bottom.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope you do get good, and geared up. i also hope you YouTube all of your fights! Once you're all set up, I'll come back and face plant ya a few times, and then leave the game again.

I don't mean to slam ya to much though....but UOCD/^X^...lol. they are bad man(cept drawn! RLS > Drawn). There was not a group of people in uocd or ^X^ that i couldn't kill 1vs2 and sometimes 1 vs 3. They have almost 0 teamwork, and just suck for the most part.

H

harrypotted III

I will wash you. I'm undefeated on this shard.

V

Vyal

Why do all of you only play mages? You think a mage duel the way you guys do it is any fair? Come on now half of you using third party programs to chug, dismount remount, go thru gates in a second, loot bodies.

Only true mage duels are done naked with regs.
Who would be the best dueling old school? Without all your fc fcr dci hci mage weps trap boxes pots mana regen items I bet all you who think your godly couldn't even take out a dragon without all your items and pots and boxes and apples and bandies.

& none of you can possibly undefeated I know ive killed every single person that has ever posted in this thread ;)

My fav was killing Big Worm rez killing him, he came back to talk trash then I dismounted him, and soem straight trammie came thru and killed him. Like oo shoot buddy your on foot and your fast now but ahh nah you ain't doing nothing on foot Big Worm. big Worm on foot = easy easy kill, WHY? Cuase the dude skips around worse then anyone I have ever seen. You know the type of person who comes around you and all of a sudden your screen starts missing a beat becuase the other persons speeder is set to run stupid high.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do all of you only play mages? You think a mage duel the way you guys do it is any fair? Come on now half of you using third party programs to chug, dismount remount, go thru gates in a second, loot bodies.

Who would be the best dueling old school? Without all your fc fcr dci hci mage weps trap boxes pots mana regen items I bet all you who think your godly couldn't even take out a dragon without all your items and pots and boxes and apples and bandies.

& none of you can possibly undefeated I know ive killed every single person that has ever posted in this thread ;)

My fav was killing Big Worm rez killing him, he came back to talk trash then I dismounted him, and soem straight trammie came thru and killed him. Like oo shoot buddy your on foot and your fast now but ahh nah you ain't doing nothing on foot Big Worm. big Worm on foot = easy easy kill, WHY? Cuase the dude skips around worse then anyone I have ever seen. You know the type of person who comes around you and all of a sudden your screen starts missing a beat becuase the other persons speeder is set to run stupid high.

lol Vyle...... my Alpha Kenny Wun char > Your archer!

Mage duels are fun Vyle.....kinda stupid, but still fun. They are like a fast paced chest match!

W

Wakiza

A mage is the all around best pvp character in the game, he can be offensive, he can be defensive, he can cast fields of fire and poison, summon deamons, he can save his friends from a charging horde of enemies with one quick stone wall, and most importantly he is the best cross healer in the game.

However, they also require the most amount of time to master. Most old school veterans will agree, and have come to the realize, you havent mastered UO pvp untill you have mastered all the techniques of the mage class.

*creates an apple out of the thin air, takes a bite and walks back into the shadows*

H

harrypotted III

lol this must be the nub that d mounted and threw her drag on me while 2 other guys were shooting me. I would think anybodys an easy kill under those circumstances. We can duel 1v1 any temp you wish if you think otherwise......

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

im not even going to read your fkn post.. you won the award for the worst fkn pvm/pvper in this game period! your even below ryu at this point, atleast he pvps(crys but pvps).

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's Big worm. i think he made his appearance as i was leaving. From what I've heard he's a good mage. I don't really know tbh though.
ill give *good mage* without crying about why hes a good mage, but not undefeated! i killed him several times 1v1 and 2v1 v him and nitro on my dexxer. but on my mage idk i havnt even used him at all really.

H

harrypotted III

ill give *good mage* without crying about why hes a good mage, but not undefeated! i killed him several times 1v1 and 2v1 v him and nitro on my dexxer. but on my mage idk i havnt even used him at all really.
BS everytime we 1v1ed you ran or called in a gank. You have never beaten me......

H

harrypotted III

LMFAO! ive never *called* in a gank since i dont even fkn play with anyone! you fkn idiot. its ok ill add you to my legends pvp picture hall of shame.
Ya i guess those E-F guys you play with dont count? Please any time you wanna duel me on your nerve strike spamming dexxy or any other template icq me 250350913. Same goes for Nitro too because theres no way you can beat him 1v1.

W

Willie_Nelson1

harry if we posted pics everytime we dropped one of his toons we wouldnt have time to do anything else...come on dude you dont play with anyone but lets see it was worm and I in dsp other night and yall had at least 8 opeople we killed yall so many times ...till finally after the 5th push yall got us...good job on finally actually killing 2 people with 8 after we wiped the dungeon of yall 4x at least!

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya i guess those E-F guys you play with dont count? Please any time you wanna duel me on your nerve strike spamming dexxy or any other template icq me 250350913. Same goes for Nitro too because theres no way you can beat him 1v1.
Nitro is only as good as his weps worm. Anyone can do a 70+ point conc. blow on a double hit spell xbow and not lose :( But either way, be nice to your new guildies worm......

V

Vyal

Aside from kill you what else have I ever done to half you people that hate on me so bad?

It's just a game and you need to understand that I have one of the more superior templates on the shard so that when I do catch up to you running noobs your gonna die very fast and I don't have to watch you gimping off crying about how you got maimed by a greater dragon. I just like to watch the ooOoo's instead.

H

harrypotted III

Aside from kill you what else have I ever done to half you people that hate on me so bad?

It's just a game and you need to understand that I have one of the more superior templates on the shard so that when I do catch up to you running noobs your gonna die very fast and I don't have to watch you gimping off crying about how you got maimed by a greater dragon. I just like to watch the ooOoo's instead.
Thats fine if you depend on a dragon to get kills for you, however don't brag like your good because a 5 year old can type "All kill" and run away like you do. Your a joke pvper thats going to be doomed when gds are nerfed.

As for Drawn why is Nitro so hard to kill 1v1 and your so easy? I don't think a non balanced crossbow helps him survive. I gurantee if you had Nitros bow you wouldn't be half as good as him.

ps. That dude with the bad haircut has been awfully quiet.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats fine if you depend on a dragon to get kills for you, however don't brag like your good because a 5 year old can type "All kill" and run away like you do. Your a joke pvper thats going to be doomed when gds are nerfed.

As for Drawn why is Nitro so hard to kill 1v1 and your so easy? I don't think a non balanced crossbow helps him survive. I gurantee if you had Nitros bow you wouldn't be half as good as him.

ps. That dude with the bad haircut has been awfully quiet.
LOL! if you understand when to use concussion blow it isnt necessary to have it balanced. ESPECIALLY when it has those crazy mods. Running melee/archery together a decent dexxie with a very good connection can kill just about anyone with a 70+ conc blow. props to him for having it though. If he wants to lend it to me to fight then we could maybe see how the fight would turn out though...

N

noxyoursox

MaGi i killed you earlier today without 4 pieces of my armor b/c a just xfered...GG

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MaGi i killed you earlier today without 4 pieces of my armor b/c a just xfered...GG
was i afk in my house? because i only died once yesterday.. and i was dmounted with a drag on me and some newb archer with another idiot who spams dp/darm.... so if you was one of them, congrats! :bowdown:

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was i afk in my house? because i only died once yesterday.. and i was dmounted with a drag on me and some newb archer with another idiot who spams dp/darm.... so if you was one of them, congrats! :bowdown:
LOL! pot calling the kettle black...

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
drawn can you upload the video you took of me pvping with scripts to eat apples and chug pots? i'd like to see how it turned out
ROFL
****ing newb
typical UOCD... if you can't kill someone, or they kill you... they're automatically using scripts or speedhacking, el oh el

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hate to burst your e-bubble, but I don't know who u are Cash :(

Big Worm how did it feel dying to a no name nub scrub from UOCD 1 v 1? :stretcher: