• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

H

harrypotted III

hate to burst your e-bubble, but I don't know who u are Cash :(

Big Worm how did it feel dying to a no name nub scrub from UOCD 1 v 1? :stretcher:
You mean the guy that was gate hopping and had healers? I wouldn't call that a 1v1. He still died too though lawl.

Drawn you and the rest of UOCD are trash. I'll be glad to duel any of you mage/dexxer/archer idc.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean the guy that was gate hopping and had healers? I wouldn't call that a 1v1. He still died too though lawl.

Drawn you and the rest of UOCD are trash. I'll be glad to duel any of you mage/dexxer/archer idc.

let's see - we dueled one v one in front of everyone in your guild after you talked so much trash and aced so cocky and you DIED. You then called me lucky for winning :coco: but then you ask for a rematch and start spamming disarm heal disarm heal disarm heal disarm heal disarm heal disarm heal...AND then get your guildies stam blocking me from getting to you so that you can get off greater heals. If this was your definition of a one v one then I am sorry, I do not play that way. Please tell the legends community it did not happen this way.

Funniest part of the nite is when you left your meatshields alone and they all got smoked without you or nitro to hold their hands. lolz

H

harrypotted III

let's see - we dueled one v one in front of everyone in your guild after you talked so much trash and aced so cocky and you DIED. You then called me lucky for winning :coco: but then you ask for a rematch and start spamming disarm heal disarm heal disarm heal disarm heal disarm heal disarm heal...AND then get your guildies stam blocking me from getting to you so that you can get off greater heals. If this was your definition of a one v one then I am sorry, I do not play that way. Please tell the legends community it did not happen this way.

Funniest part of the nite is when you left your meatshields alone and they all got smoked without you or nitro to hold their hands. lolz
It's a bush evasion dexxy vs a tactics mage. mismatch? You did win the first time ill give you that because I made a mistake. The 2nd time i had u redlined and you got a gheal from a blubie to save you. Then I redlined you again and you gate hopped lmao. 2-1 me. Don't cry about disarm because you used it too. Duel Nitro if you don't like the way I fight......oh wait Nitro already smoked you. Now your a joke pvper just stop posting.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a bush evasion dexxy vs a tactics mage. mismatch? You did win the first time ill give you that because I made a mistake. The 2nd time i had u redlined and you got a gheal from a blubie to save you. Then I redlined you again and you gate hopped lmao. 2-1 me. Don't cry about disarm because you used it too. Duel Nitro if you don't like the way I fight......oh wait Nitro already smoked you. Now your a joke pvper just stop posting.
we discussed this already- nitro won. but then again even one of your meatshields with that ridiculous xbow would win. 70+ point conc blows is like the old pre patch talon bites from before the 2nd nerf on them. I cant ask him to not use it but i am sure as poop that if I had that wep i'd whoop his arse with it no doubt.

And i gate hopped cause you whoosied out with disarm heal spam and had your 4 guildies stam blocking me so that I couldnt get to you while you would cast a greater heal. Let alone your guildies casting FS on me and getting g whacked while we fought ( I guess that didnt happen either huh?) I lol'ed you over and over again and even during the fight while i was evading your mini mana dumps I kept asking you why you were fighting like cheez- Like I said, 1 v 1 me 1 you 0.

Anytime you want to go ahead and give it the old college try there again sparky lemme know. Now its time to go home and I hope to see you on tonight!

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hate to burst your e-bubble, but I don't know who u are Cash :(

Big Worm how did it feel dying to a no name nub scrub from UOCD 1 v 1? :stretcher:
proves my point... you claim to take videos, and accuse so many people of using scripts that you don't even know who i am

H

harrypotted III

we discussed this already- nitro won. but then again even one of your meatshields with that ridiculous xbow would win. 70+ point conc blows is like the old pre patch talon bites from before the 2nd nerf on them. I cant ask him to not use it but i am sure as poop that if I had that wep i'd whoop his arse with it no doubt.

And i gate hopped cause you whoosied out with disarm heal spam and had your 4 guildies stam blocking me so that I couldnt get to you while you would cast a greater heal. Let alone your guildies casting FS on me and getting g whacked while we fought ( I guess that didnt happen either huh?) I lol'ed you over and over again and even during the fight while i was evading your mini mana dumps I kept asking you why you were fighting like cheez- Like I said, 1 v 1 me 1 you 0.

Anytime you want to go ahead and give it the old college try there again sparky lemme know. Now its time to go home and I hope to see you on tonight!
Bro you are a ****ing moron. You can't beat me 1v1 you had to gate hop and get heals.There was no "stam blocking" either your just using that as an excuse for why you had to hop the gate redlined. Don't even cry about disarm when your a bush evasion dexxie vs a pure mage you have a huge advantage and the simple fact that i had you dead without a healer proves that your a terrible pvper. BTW you were using disarm too as well as every other gimp tactic and I didn't cry once. 250350913 well I'll be glad to duel any char of yours and prove how bad you are.

V

Vyal

Nitro got ran over a few times the other day, wheoever his buddy was got ran over as well.

All of 187 got ran over and rez killed over and over and over by me alone. Harry potter you sure talk ALOT of trash but I don't think I have ever seen you fight anyone one on one everytime you always got a meat shield with you or more then one meat shield.

It's ok you already know it takes a army to bring merci down ;)

187 I think has figured that out ROFL...

I just wish I had a clip or pic or something to show how bad those guys suck.

H

harrypotted III

Nitro got ran over a few times the other day, wheoever his buddy was got ran over as well.

All of 187 got ran over and rez killed over and over and over by me alone. Harry potter you sure talk ALOT of trash but I don't think I have ever seen you fight anyone one on one everytime you always got a meat shield with you or more then one meat shield.

It's ok you already know it takes a army to bring merci down ;)

187 I think has figured that out ROFL...

I just wish I had a clip or pic or something to show how bad those guys suck.
Again your an archer tamer. Enough said

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bro you are a ****ing moron. You can't beat me 1v1 you had to gate hop and get heals.There was no "stam blocking" either your just using that as an excuse for why you had to hop the gate redlined. Don't even cry about disarm when your a bush evasion dexxie vs a pure mage you have a huge advantage and the simple fact that i had you dead without a healer proves that your a terrible pvper. BTW you were using disarm too as well as every other gimp tactic and I didn't cry once. 250350913 well I'll be glad to duel any char of yours and prove how bad you are.

nice fighting worm - we had a few really nice fights on wrong roof the other nite and despise was a blast sunday evening. you are still up on me but not the pushover u thought though... i want to get a few 2 v 2's if possible (no tamers) with your guys tonite

H

harrypotted III

nice fighting worm - we had a few really nice fights on wrong roof the other nite and despise was a blast sunday evening. you are still up on me but not the pushover u thought though... i want to get a few 2 v 2's if possible (no tamers) with your guys tonite
no doubt hit me up 250350913

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i love how vyal talks all this **** on these forums but only plays a blue and will only attack someone when 2+ other blues flag... your a fkn joke son just go play sims. oh wait your loser ass already does :(

V

Vyal

LUV IT seriously keep it coming.

all the com, all the reds, the one time SCAM came up and just dumped on me with spells, tamers, dogs, and dexxers I ended up dead in a circle of 8 people.

1 death per three guilds killed is fine to me, remember i'm still number one ;)

:scholar::scholar::scholar:

Bak to ATL 4 maybe i'll have some people that put up a fight versus MuGGz ROFL :gun::gun::gun:

FYI Dude, I don't have to talk trash here really I don't keep it up and I may just go away from you lame punks on this board.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LUV IT seriously keep it coming.

all the com, all the reds, the one time SCAM came up and just dumped on me with spells, tamers, dogs, and dexxers I ended up dead in a circle of 8 people.

1 death per three guilds killed is fine to me, remember i'm still number one ;)

:scholar::scholar::scholar:

Bak to ATL 4 maybe i'll have some people that put up a fight versus MuGGz ROFL :gun::gun::gun:

FYI Dude, I don't have to talk trash here really I don't keep it up and I may just go away from you lame punks on this board.

dude you worked with those guilds to kill me when i was alone... and staying away from these forums? i think not! your just another blue loser who talks trash on these forums.

N

noxyoursox

OOOO NOOOO!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVEEeE!!!

V

Vyal

Nothing special about a mage dang ya'll ain't got the message yet? How many times you want to die at the hands of my tamer?

H

harrypotted III

Nothing special about a mage dang ya'll ain't got the message yet? How many times you want to die at the hands of my tamer?
A mage takes skill. An archer tamer doesn't :<

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

then stop claiming you own anyone! because even with pets i havnt seen you kill anyone solo.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hands of my tamer?
You mean the claws and fireball from your dragon..as you jsut stay in zone or in a house. LoL. Vyal. So sad. I dont play anymore but I still own you.

V

Vyal

:gun::gun::gun:

I had my fun on Legends for the day - every SCAM every LD every COM guild and every other red I don't know dead AGAIN.

Hey!

:yell::yell::yell:

if ya'll want to make it more interesting the guild I made is called Dark Hour please please please start a guild war with me so we can take this on all facets. I'll take a whole guild on versus me man I don't care I will still most likely win.

Guild is Dark Hour please LD, COM guilds, SCAM, and all the rest war me.
This way we can really keep score ROFL. :lick::lick::lick:

N

noxyoursox

I had my fun on Legends for the day - every SCAM every LD every COM guild and every other red I don't know dead AGAIN.

Hey!

:yell::yell::yell:

if ya'll want to make it more interesting the guild I made is called Dark Hour please please please start a guild war with me so we can take this on all facets. I'll take a whole guild on versus me man I don't care I will still most likely win.

Guild is Dark Hour please LD, COM guilds, SCAM, and all the rest war me.
This way we can really keep score ROFL. :lick::lick::lick:

LoL..this kid reminds me of dr doom of sonoma. Just stfu everyone is tired of listening to u ramble on about **** that no one believes b/c we have all seen u pvp.:(

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LoL..this kid reminds me of dr doom of sonoma. Just stfu everyone is tired of listening to u ramble on about **** that no one believes b/c we have all seen u pvp.
You mean stand in a guard zone or house and say all kill, dont you? That my friend isnt pvp, and why this game is just silly.

V

Vyal

Honestly all you people from EF are kids and your kids who can't play a old ass game.

Anytime I see you if I want to kill you well I kill you.
Are you that stupid you really think your better then my tamer archer becuase i'm a tamer archer? LISTEN your mage can't hang versus a dragon unless you pull some lame ****.

I play tamers and archers you play mages. Tell me hands down whats the stronger temp? Answer that you freaking idiots.

That my idiot friends is the end of this, man this thread is a ****ing bore and also I would pancake slap you stupid ass kids FYI.

:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell:

H

harrypotted III

Honestly all you people from EF are kids and your kids who can't play a old ass game.

Are you that stupid you really think your better then my tamer archer becuase i'm a tamer archer? LISTEN your mage can't hang versus a dragon unless you pull some lame ****.

I play tamers and archers you play mages. Tell me hands down whats the stronger temp? Answer that you freaking idiots.

That my idiot friends is the end of this, man this thread is a ****ing bore and also I would pancake slap you stupid ass kids FYI.

I'll take that as him admitting that he's a new skill newb that needs a dragon. You wouldn't get half as many kills that thing if you were man enough to go red or in factions. Seriously a 4 year old can sit in guard zone and say all kill.

Auto-pilot pvp 4tw

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Umm...when I played my mages were always better than your archer and tamer. I did mess up and die from time to time, but your death ratio outweighed mine.

So, I would say a decent mage is better than any tamer template.

W

White Rose / Donuts

Umm...when I played my mages were always better than your archer and tamer. I did mess up and die from time to time, but your death ratio outweighed mine.

So, I would say a decent mage is better than any tamer template.
:owned:

G

Green Meanie

Vahl /merci realy you are saying you consistanly kill guilds? realy 9/10 times we meet i kill you despite the other 2-3 bluebies attacking me. on rare occasions you get lucky and your dragon kills me after you die.

you have maybe killed me once 1v1 out in the field but then again anyone that gets lucky anofe with an archer tamer can killed anyone.

bow hit hit spell 2 hits from drag and dragons breath weapon in like a 3 sec window should kill almost anyone unless there a lucky evaider

*wink* wink

V

Vyal

Ooo I almost forgot about UO for a whole week I hope I still know how to play :/

A

alaina123

WOW alot of testosterone in this thread. ok guys wont you talk about something helpful, i would like to see more pvpers not juss the same names, i for one juss getting into pvp i think i have a good temp, i want to hold my own. i'm old school and i learn fast so drop some good advice...

personally i think we should all pvp naked!

V

Vyal

I agree PvP naked that way it's like the old days but my dragon eats you in one bite.

I PvP without armor ALL the time I don't think many people even realize they died to someone with no armor on 4 on 1 :hug:

:sleep2::sleep2::sleep2:

A

alaina123

I agree PvP naked that way it's like the old days but my dragon eats you in one bite.

I PvP without armor ALL the time I don't think many people even realize they died to someone with no armor on 4 on 1 :hug:

:sleep2::sleep2::sleep2:
Love the nakedness but it doesnt count when hiding behind a super drag, i wouldnt say your totally naked..... and of course it takes more then one to take on a super drag and someone else after the tamer.. so its really pvm if you think about it.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know nothing about old school pvp. You have, and will always be a no skilled gimplate using newbie. The fact that you think your good and use a dragon to do your pvp for you, proves my point.

V

Vyal

Omni . . . . You don't even play this game let alone PvP so what reason do you have to post in this thread?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because when I did, you were dead, running, in a guard zone, or in a house. You should NEVER BE IN A PVP THREAD. YOU DONT PVP, YOU DAMN DRAGON DOES. Newb.

W

Wulfgar

yeah someone hacked a BNA members account hard. they looted all the ****/castle/deleted chars the works man. Then the funny part....a NIX member came up to them after the hacking offering to sell the castle back for 150mil.... now there is a quality guild.:thumbdown:
no one hacked him he gave his info to his"friend" and then screwed his "friend" over so his "friend" returned the favor. and for the offer of 150 mill he said name your price ill pay anything to get it back. Our guild mate saud since you all think screemed all over luna that he hacked you(when he had nothing to do with any of it) said sure if he pays for his friends words with 150 mill.

W

Wulfgar

Hey Vynal I am not good at pvp and i know this. I also know Im better than you. I killed you with your dragon On my archer as you RAN for the gate with your DRAGON running behind you. Then you get Vynal out and summon your pixys So i summon mine. You run like a tramy school girl from my pixys as i kill yours and then kill you. way to funny coming from me and i suck at pvp. Atleast i try. Im not sure what your doing yet becuase its not pvp.
:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::loser::loser::loser::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::sad4::sad4::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider: those are for you cause i guess you like them

V

Vyal

I closed my account anyways. Think I would stick a nail gun to my temple and pull the trigger before I go play UO again.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no one hacked him he gave his info to his"friend" and then screwed his "friend" over so his "friend" returned the favor. and for the offer of 150 mill he said name your price ill pay anything to get it back. Our guild mate saud since you all think screemed all over luna that he hacked you(when he had nothing to do with any of it) said sure if he pays for his friends words with 150 mill.

lol, you come of as a ******.

Your guildy is full of BS...but that's old news.

Arn't you that dexxer I killed with magic arrow, and poison spam for fun?

A

Annienox

im just wondering since nix has even numbers with ld now will ld move on.

ld you have been weighted you habe been measured and you have been found wanting

gl with your new shard

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By no means do I like LD, but come on.

When i played NIXD blew balls. They were horrible pvpers. ****, unless you had three+ on you, there was nothing to worry about.

But hey, if you guys got better more power to ya.

V

Vyal

ROFL, who the?!?!, what the?!?! NIXD!!! ROFL!!!!

I remember this one time well I remember more then one time it was hmmmm about 7 to 10 of them versus me, they all died...
I even insta killed a few of them on the time i'm thinking about, dismount + dragon bite = instant kill, if they are riding a ethy it looks like the corpse falls off the horse but the horse isn't there. Hard to explain if you never insta killed a NIXD person you may not even know what i'm talking about.

BNA is the best PvP guild on Legends dude, 5 BNA in Yew will make all other guilds log out or go on another shard or go back to tram one of the three.
They don't need numbers to be good, that's why I always liked BNA.

Isn't NIX and NIXD just UOCD? I swear it is.

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL, who the?!?!, what the?!?! NIXD!!! ROFL!!!!

I remember this one time well I remember more then one time it was hmmmm about 7 to 10 of them versus me, they all died...
I even insta killed a few of them on the time i'm thinking about, dismount + dragon bite = instant kill, if they are riding a ethy it looks like the corpse falls off the horse but the horse isn't there. Hard to explain if you never insta killed a NIXD person you may not even know what i'm talking about.

BNA is the best PvP guild on Legends dude, 5 BNA in Yew will make all other guilds log out or go on another shard or go back to tram one of the three.
They don't need numbers to be good, that's why I always liked BNA.

Isn't NIX and NIXD just UOCD? I swear it is.

didn't you suck so badly on a dismount archer with super dragon.... that you quit the game? R O F L

****ers smokin crack