• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 21 - Pot & Kettle

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
again QFT.

Who is still on top sneaky? Come back when the raiders are and maybe you have an argument :p
Being on top sure didn't help you on Saturday, and it won't help you come finals time unless the team learns from it. They need to be able to respond when their opposition lifts a gear. St Merge just weren't good enough to go with the Raiders when they put the heat on them.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being on top sure didn't help you on Saturday, and it won't help you come finals time unless the team learns from it. They need to be able to respond when their opposition lifts a gear. St Merge just weren't good enough to go with the Raiders when they put the heat on them.
they manage. premiership is ours this year

M

Mijac_Chmon

I don't think so. Drags will fold just like the deckchairs that they are.

Now the Eels...

P

Paradox_

I have never denied it pal

wat is worse, me being crap or them dieing to 3 when im included when they outnumber us 3v6?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never denied it pal

wat is worse, me being crap or them dieing to 3 when im included when they outnumber us 3v6?
so true. I survive a 2v1, 3v1 dump 90% of the time there and usually nearly kill one of them before they off screen. They are terrible

P

Paradox_

I honestly have no ****ing idea who you even are, except I used to see your name on screen and you would hop skip and a jump off the screen as fast as you can.

Back to table tennis and chess for you azn boy.

B

Benny Lava

DRAGONS DEFEAT EELS 37-0 AND WIN MINOR PREMIERSHIP!

hmmmm....

hows it going sneaky?

now to end the arguements...

1 Dragons 38 <----- i win
2 Bulldogs 38
3 Titans 36
4 Storm 31
5 Sea Eagles 30
6 Broncos 30
7 Eels 29
8 Tigers 28

9 Knights 28
10 Panthers 27
11 Rabbitohs 25
12 Cowboys 24
13 Raiders 22 <---- you lose
14 Warriors 20
15 Sharks 14
16 Roosters 14

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DRAGONS DEFEAT EELS 37-0 AND WIN MINOR PREMIERSHIP!

hmmmm....

hows it going sneaky?

now to end the arguements...

1 Dragons 38 <----- i win
2 Bulldogs 38
3 Titans 36
4 Storm 31
5 Sea Eagles 30
6 Broncos 30
7 Eels 29
8 Tigers 28

9 Knights 28
10 Panthers 27
11 Rabbitohs 25
12 Cowboys 24
13 Raiders 22 <---- you lose
14 Warriors 20
15 Sharks 14
16 Roosters 14
Round 23. Raiders 24 - Dragons 12. YOU LOST. I need say no more.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dragons are very lucky to be the minor Prems, the Dogs even won more games than them. They were the best team throughout the year even with the help St Merge got from the video ref against them.

...Dogs are in big trouble now though without Kimmorley.

Even if Dragons win the major premiership (big IF there) I will still have bragging rights over you two nubs. Round 23 waffles! 24-12! LOL

:fight::dunce:

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dragons are very lucky to be the minor Prems, the Dogs even won more games than them. They were the best team throughout the year even with the help St Merge got from the video ref against them.

...Dogs are in big trouble now though without Kimmorley.

Even if Dragons win the major premiership (big IF there) I will still have bragging rights over you two nubs. Round 23 waffles! 24-12! LOL

:fight::dunce:
lol. the doggies did win more, but they got points taking away for CHEATING! They deserved to have them points taken away

Bragging rights? Whos first?

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. the doggies did win more, but they got points taking away for CHEATING! They deserved to have them points taken away

Bragging rights? Whos first?
They also deserved to beat the Dragons when they played them and had a fair try disallowed. Guess the Dragons need all the help they can get.

Based on the number of games won the Dogs are still first. Not that it matters since the Raiders are better than the Dragons as they proved in round 23.

B

Benny Lava

lol. thats when the dragons were coming into their form slump.

the raiders got lucky

where did the raiders end up on the table again? :pancakes:

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. thats when the dragons were coming into their form slump.
No, thats when they STARTED their form slump. They won like 9 games in a row against other **** teams before they met the MIGHTY GREEN MACHINE! Then they got put in their place.

the raiders got lucky
The Dragons got owned. OWNED!

where did the raiders end up on the table again? :pancakes:
That is irrelevant. We beat you. That is all that matters to me as far as this little debate with you goes.

B

Benny Lava

lol, yeah probably.

@jedi: the stats were 50 lightning 5hci fc1 25 ssi & 40 or 50 DI...

I

iddqd

doesnt sound like pvp so much as it does like an irritating game of chasings. still, running is part of pvp.

the guys just need to learn coordination in their attacks.

heres another tip guys - if youre 2v1 vs ANYONE and you both dump on him, but one of you dies - you STILL win. if youre the guy getting dump just drop exp and small fast spells like fb lb and pois, the other guy needs to drop exp fs fs.

course if youre fighting cookie, who can somehow keep three others fizzled while still putting out damage, then youre probably screwed.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
course if youre fighting cookie, who can somehow keep three others fizzled while still putting out damage, then youre probably screwed.
always amazed me how he did that.

dal, you can train a newb but he'll just be a trained newb, he'll never be good.