• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 21 - Pot & Kettle

P

Paradox_

i love your post in the oceania uo trade forum crying out for a fc1 25+ ssi bokuto with hit spell. made me LOL.
How long ago was that made?

so hows centrelink treating you paradox? i have a funny vent recording of you admitting your a low life centrelink bum. :loser:
I work full time and have for 18 months?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder that this is one of the reasons that posts get deleted or the thread gets locked. :thumbsup:
Just a reminder that you aren't a moderator or our mothers. You are the reason that posts get deleted and threads get locked! :thumbsup:

Pet, how hard is it follow 'dismount 'X' player' - not that ****ing tough. A ****ing rock could do that job. A rock would talk less.
True.

K

Katlene

Just a reminder that you aren't a moderator or our mothers. You are the reason that posts get deleted and threads get locked! :thumbsup:
id love to know the reasoning behind that last part. I dont do or say anything and they get deleted yet its still my fault..
hot damn i must be clever.
Also if i was any of you lots mums id be ashamed at the way you speak to people. Wooden spoon for the lot of yas.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also if i was any of you lots mums id be ashamed at the way you speak to people. Wooden spoon for the lot of yas.
Or if you were my mum I'd be ashamed at the way you spend so much time playing a computer game... when you could be spending it with your children. So, I guessed I'm glad I wasn't raised by you and you are glad you didn't raise me.

That is just my two cents.

S

stumpy

lol WHAT?
I ****ing smashed you repeatedly, you were the only person I could kill in duel, and considering I NEVER dueled, that shows how terrible you are. You may have killed me once or twice - clearly you belong with sneaky and elwood in the land of '2 kills out of 20 means im better' category of players - i.e. ******** and dropped out of school. In fact, I think listening to you on the mic was maybe worse than sneaky.

Honestly when you two talked it was like dogs howling at each other.
I knew you would take the bait but Wow.

Its ok though Paradox I can remember Jahira killing you a few times too. I think you blamed it on her being a tamer or some such.

P

Paradox_

Why are you here?

'hey guys i moved on but i have no rl life friends so im going to come on here and get reacquinted with people as ******** as me. i know, lets play a new game online so we can be friends!'

must of had a depression relapse?

S

stumpy

Why are you here?

'hey guys i moved on but i have no rl life friends so im going to come on here and get reacquinted with people as ******** as me. i know, lets play a new game online so we can be friends!'

must of had a depression relapse?
OOOOO someone's trying to make a very nasty personal shot there.

Honestly, I posted here because of you Paradox. Just you. Only you. I desire your attention. I Crave it.

D

Dain

Why are you here?

In that case, Stumpy; meet Paradox.

This is a few posts away from being locked and PvP thread taken away again.
Most of your probably don't really care since you no longer player and are just here to sit on your throne of past glory, most of which doesn't exist. But the few of us that actually play would like to keep this thread to talk about the game that exists TODAY.

I have been on oceania and pvping for longer then anyone in this thread and have remained mostly an unbiased participant; I have a few observations to announce!

For one, iddq or whatever (Dalecti), you are a crap mage and I have very little respect for your past. The only time I remember you ever being a top dog was your years of being Cornelious' lapdog and having a FC bonus on pretty much everyone but ParanoiD and Avenger. Once fc was capped you were absolute crap for a long time and then after a break (or perhaps u just gave up on fell) you returned as a necro mage and managed to get a few kills - that's the limit of your success.

Petrify you had your run, you were a pretty good mage and I concede you were far superior to me for a time; but as I have mentioned before, since the PvP changed to wep specials and whatnot I never recognized you as a threat, just an annoyance, the spotlight had long moved on.

Elwood, you have a lot of attitude and little to back it up. You're not a great pvper and you will never be a top dog. I suggest you got over yourself and accept that unlike Pet and the Rons, you don't even have a glorified past to live off like them. I understand that little of your dribble here in actually about PvP and is more for arguments sake but I have noticed you get very defensive when someone questions (or proves) your incapacities. Like about a week ago for instance I dropped you at BMG 1v1 in what, 8 seconds? You later requested more fights via ICQ with Held, but we were in the middle of a paroxy chain. Are you attempting to prove something? Accommodate for some form of lacking, squelch some insecurity or just that ego-static you can't see through your own lies, BS and baiting, or even Pets?

Paradox, you suck and it's as simple as that. The only time I ever remember you being a significant PvPer was a long time ago when Archers were severely OP. You're like a puppet; everyone understands that the puppet is nothing, it's all the puppeteer (e.g the Rons or Hitman or at times Pet).

P

Paradox_

1. Rons have been playing since 99. If you have being playing since you were an infant then that is just ****ign sad.

2. i didnt bring up the RL thing, so put blame elsewhere.

3. funyn you calling other people crap, when you bolt of screen whenever a spell is cast and wont fight without a dismount archer backing you up. the only time you were a significant pvper was when DP chiv ninja dexers were the ****, and yet youd still bolt like a coward. youre like a fly, everyone knows the fly is annoying and harmless, and try to lure it and kill it when they can, otherwise they ignore it.

D

Dain

I been playing since 97, yeah I was an infant and I was limited to 2 hours a week for a long time!

I don't believe minax even has a DM Archer other then myself atm, Eris might log on once every few weeks?

K

Katlene

Hate to be the one to tell you pet but I hardly play UO at all anymore. Don’t have the time to. I’m lucky to manage a ½ hour when I do, which is after the kids are in bed. But you wouldn’t know because you don’t play and wouldn’t see me in game anyway.
Your attacks are empty and useless.

Now seeing as i am posting in here i might as well make it worth while. I am going to make a new (possibly) char for pvp. New will depend on if a dexxer is better then a mage or some other template. Noticed a few people have necro. I’ve never used that before.
Both five o’clock and myself asked on the first page of this thread about peoples opinions on what templates to use but no one has bothered to say anything.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For one, iddq or whatever (Dalecti), you are a crap mage and I have very little respect for your past. The only time I remember you ever being a top dog was your years of being Cornelious' lapdog and having a FC bonus on pretty much everyone but ParanoiD and Avenger. Once fc was capped you were absolute crap for a long time and then after a break (or perhaps u just gave up on fell) you returned as a necro mage and managed to get a few kills - that's the limit of your success.
Here you highlight how clueless you are. Dal, in his prime, was easily one of the top mages. He was just as good as me, if not better, when I thought I was pvping at near my best. From memory the only people we couldn't beat at this stage was Cookie. Not only that but he was a very smart player.

Oh and he is by far the best at going beserk and raging.

D

Dain

Nope sorry pet, you're wrong :)

Katlene.

It really does depend on what you want to do. ATM there are no really overpowered templates and all have their weaknesses.

Pick your playstyle (dexxer, mage, stealth etc) THEN build your template, not the other way round.

K

Katlene

so i am better off to start a new char rather then go with the one i have?
The char i have atm is chiv, bush, swords/fencing, anat, tactics, healing & parry.
Am building dex up atm and trying to get some better armor to get all her resists up plus have some regen going on

ps thankyou for not being an arse and actually answering!

D

Dain

I would ditch parry for Magic Resists and your temp would be viable for PvP, although not ideal.

For PvP I wouldn't have bush above 90.

So for the sake of saving a good PvM char, I would make a new one.

What's your lag like? I wouldn't play a dexxer if I was over 60ms Ping.

S

stumpy

wouldnt suprise me you depressive downy ****.
Come on Paradox, you can do better than that. Earn your IQ points, find an insult that a 5 year old couldn't come up with. Ask the Rons, they might be able to help you come up with something slightly offensive.

K

Katlene

usually around 35 i think.
Like i said earlier i dont play so much these days so its not a number thats burnt into my memory heh.
Would necro be better then bushido?

S

SDKSPY

Ahhh that nostalgic feeling of being banned! Theres nothing quite like it! Those were the days..oh what fun!!

Do people really 'play' uo these days? Its much more fun as you all know to cause chaos with the game dynamics whether in pixels or in mind games with fellow humans and/or bots!

P

Paradox_

Come on Paradox, you can do better than that. Earn your IQ points, find an insult that a 5 year old couldn't come up with. Ask the Rons, they might be able to help you come up with something slightly offensive.
Yes, because arguing on a message board proves peoples IQ.

You must really be having an episode if your back on the message board of the game that caused your depression.

D

Dain

Hrmm necro is fair useless nowdays because of the number of Apples people eat .

ICQ me next time your around and I will sort out a temp with you.

B

Benny Lava

Thanks :D Its not really that hard though. You ever actually get into Df?? I have considered it the last few weeks just for another hobby.

nah mate, didn't end up trying it..... cbf starting any new mmo's really, uo is the only mmo for me.

ive been playing TF2 though, that has some entertainment value to it.

B

Benny Lava

havent played it yet. im assuming its like L4D? that gets boring pretty quickly though as its you vs AI.

K

Katlene

similar but better, you can buy guns, theres up to 10 rounds, big scary guy at the end, 6 people with different classes (perks) Its really great if you manage to get on a server with good players, makes it lots more fun.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
similar but better, you can buy guns, theres up to 10 rounds, big scary guy at the end, 6 people with different classes (perks) Its really great if you manage to get on a server with good players, makes it lots more fun.
Please get the **** out of this thread immediately.

D

Dain

--------------------
Hrmm necro is fair useless nowdays because of the number of Apples I eat .

-------------------

Coming from the guy with an unarmed alchemist as their only mage?

K

Katlene

wtf? lol im afraid for your sanity thats about it. if i said what he is called its not going to be much of a clue into what it is now is it?
i was putting it in simple terms, but for people like you, lets try, at the end there is a giant humanoid creature that is super fast and has a bazooka and chain gun for arms. is that better?
big scary guy is much easier.

B

Benny Lava

lol. raiders don't stand a chance come rd23 nublet, see the dragons grind out the win against the storm? the dragons are on fire this year.

P

Paradox_

Given up already Clog?

Ask to join 5x they take in newbs, they can give you **** too.

But they are warred against us so you might get owned too much :(

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id consider playing but im playing HoN (better version of dota) with some mates and it prolly wouldnt be fair if i played for the rest of the shard.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Given up already Clog?

Ask to join 5x they take in newbs, they can give you **** too.

But they are warred against us so you might get owned too much :(
No im there. Just havent had the chance really to get a character set up. nearly done tho. maybe next week.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[/quote]

OH, REALLY???

Raiders outfit pull off upset of the year beating Dragons 24-12

August 15, 2009 Fired-up Canberra managed the upset of the season, coming from 12-0 down to defeat NRL competition leaders St George Illawarra 24-12 in a bruising clash at Canberra Stadium on Saturday night.

The Raiders scored three tries to two in what was one of the seasons's most outstanding - and fiery - games of the year.

Despite getting away to an early lead, the Dragons were unable to improve their poor record in Canberra, where they haven't won since 2000.

In a low-scoring first half, Dragons winger Brett Morris scored the only try and five-eighth Jamie Soward extended the visitors' lead to 6-0 with a penalty goal in the 32nd minute.

But while the scoreboard attendant might have been idle, the referees certainly weren't.

The high-intensity clash bubbled over at the 18-minute mark, when a tackle involving Raiders pivot Terry Campese and Dragons second-rower Dean Young escalated into a brawl that saw Young sin-binned for 10 minutes.

Already on thin ice, moments later Campese found himself sent for a spell on the sidelines for arguing with the referee.

Dragons second-rower Jeremy Smith also copped a sin-binning in the 72nd minute for a late shot on a Raiders opponent.

Earlier, a nasty head clash between Raiders lock Josh Miller and Dragons prop Michael Weyman in the 21st minute stopped play as Weyman was knocked senseless and had to be stretchered off against his former club.

St George Illawarra fullback Darius Boyd took his side to a 12-0 lead with a try five minutes after the break, but it would be the last time the Dragons added to their score.

Three minutes later, Canberra's try avalanche began with back-to-back four-pointers to centre Jarrod Croker and winger Daniel Vidot and, five minutes later, prop Dane Tilse.

Campese was in top form with the boot, converting each try and managing three penalty goals in the 62nd, 72nd and 77th

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25934797-5018866,00.html

B

Benny Lava

TEEHEE

dragons had to lose a game sooner or later

now we can move on with prem :p

raiders can focus on that wooden spoon now :D