• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 21 - Pot & Kettle

E

Elwood

Blah blah blah blah blah. 3 examples where we can list hundrends and even have screenshots. we dont need to prove anything.
If you don't need to prove anything then why do your main members post so often about how they were the best and then dregs like you always jump on their bandwagon?

And yes WE because in field fights I was often there. I know I am not good and have admitted it but thats all you have on me and the guild. Thats it. I dont care.
You do care or you wouldn't reply. To say that you pvped for years with the best on the shard and you were still utter trash is pretty much everything to have on you, I don't need anymore. I mean this is a pvp thread right?

I never liked 1v1ing, i prefered group fights which is why i never learnt that aspect. Funny though, you all wanted me to fight dragod 1v1 at yew to prove that im crap. What happened? I won. But yeah, whatev.
You never liked 1v1ing because you had to rely on your own skills, of which you had none. Of course someone of your ability would prefer group fights, we know that.

Your only claim to fame is that ONE TIME you beat dragod 1v1. He had to duel you on a wrestle mage (you were on a tactics mage with bleed) because you would never accept a duel from any of us while we were on tactics mages. Man I cannot believe that you even brought this up...

And if I am so terrible, come show me how good you are as a guild on gamers. You wont, so whatever.
I am bagging you for your individual pvp ability on oceania, why do you keep bringing up gamers and your guild there?

Have fun talking about youre day and showing off your neon items guys! Yay for Oceania!
I've no idea what this means

P

Paradox_

Elwood: So you and Clog can brag about how you beat SSO TWICE in a fair fight, but I can't say in the only duel I have had since I had returned, within 2 weeks of returning pets account, which I won, doesnt mean anything because it was a WRESTLE VS BLEED MAGE which I didnt even know how to use? LOL. Biggest bunch of hypocrites.

In group fights, your guild would nearly always target me because you thought it was pet or thinking it was me so I would be easy. I 9.9/10 times would survive your ****ty little dumps while the rest of SSO would pick you guys off like lionesses after a bunch of piglets. THen you would all stop and go 'UH DUH WHAT HAPPEN?' in which I would turn around and start dumping you guys with the restof SSO (i.e. TEAMWORK) and you would all die and scamper to the house. This was often 8v4 (many times ronx2 hero and myself). I remember we killed sneaky and dragod 8v4, dragod and sneaky rage logged and the rest of you wouldnt leave the house till Archie came to dismount FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE.

HEY GUYZ WE R ORSM PVPERS

I

iddqd

might want to rethink the use of 'lionesses'. sure theyre badass, but its still feminine, and we all here to measure penises, so using a feminine noun is counterproductive.

my 0.02 with regards to paradox's skills: last i saw (which was a while ago...), he was easily as good as any of you guys and i would suggest better, if only from having had the experience of regular pvping alongside veteran pvpers. cross-healing and situational awareness are important things. (its why i always rated brandubh to the other guys in OPK pretty highly - sure he wasnt very good at fighting (in fact, pretty terrible), but the guy never hestitated on the cross heal, and i was always more confident when i had him onscreen - THAT makes someone a 'decent' pvper in my book)

as far as the rons comments about him, those two are frickin HARSH, you can pretty much disregard them, as theyre rl mates giving para more crap than he really warrants.
though they were always pretty decent to me, even after i turned to utter crap.

P

Paradox_

well lions dont really hunt, so we will just go with tigers

we cool, sweet.

btw dal nah youre totally wrong cos you are sso so automatically everything we say is rubbish. i remember brand - me and him were easily the worst players but i remember us going into 2v2 and 2v3 fights just for the sake of it to get experience and have fun and play the game, instead of hiding in houses afraid to lose 3k insurance.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my 0.02 with regards to paradox's skills: last i saw (which was a while ago...), he was easily as good as any of you guys and i would suggest better, if only from having had the experience of regular pvping alongside veteran pvpers. cross-healing and situational awareness are important things. (its why i always rated brandubh to the other guys in OPK pretty highly - sure he wasnt very good at fighting (in fact, pretty terrible), but the guy never hestitated on the cross heal, and i was always more confident when i had him onscreen - THAT makes someone a 'decent' pvper in my book)

as far as the rons comments about him, those two are frickin HARSH, you can pretty much disregard them, as theyre rl mates giving para more crap than he really warrants.
though they were always pretty decent to me, even after i turned to utter crap.
The only time Para ever went ok was when he had both Rons with him, and that wasnt because of anything he did. The only reason he was in the guild with them is because they are mates IRL, otherwise he would be just another 'dreg tram' to them. Considering how long Para has been playing with good experanced players round him, it is actually quite sad (and amusing) to see how bad he is compared to them.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I died most in group fights because you targeted me the most, simple really, also I really don't care about my own individual success in group fights.

The only times I will leave 1v1s is if I feel the person I'm fighting is simply too cowardly, if they are standing and fighting I won't leave.

I've got the video of the duel and I was vsing you on a wrestle mage.

Starts at 2:35.
[youtube]W3JWHuHRdNo[/youtube]

Continues on at the start of this video.

[youtube]28yE8CWUyDU[/youtube]

I think it is pretty blatant that I was lagging.

See you remember him killing me once on wrong roof and automatically hes awesome, it proves how ****ing delusional you guys are.

Also, I was without doubt one of the hardest people to kill in a duel. The only person who I ever had trouble surviving against consistently was Cookie - he had an amazing ability to prevent somebody from curing by timing his harms perfectly. When I dueled the Rons ect it basically came down to whoever ****ed up first and it was pretty pointless dueling each other.

Oh and the first duel on this video is my favourite, despite the fact that Robin started without the wall going down when I wasn't ready which basically made the duel start with me at half HP and disarmed... he still managed to somehow **** it up and lose.

[youtube]_Lc66ghxslU[/youtube]
LOL at Pet trying to make excuses for dying, yet again. Enjoy watching yourself getting owned by Elwood, kid? :D

P

Paradox_

The only time Para ever went ok was when he had both Rons with him, and that wasnt because of anything he did. The only reason he was in the guild with them is because they are mates IRL, otherwise he would be just another 'dreg tram' to them. Considering how long Para has been playing with good experanced players round him, it is actually quite sad (and amusing) to see how bad he is compared to them.
If I am that bad, how come I have killed you MANY times, and was even fighting you 1v1 by Yew gate for about 15 mins with you running and potting, and calling me pet, and when I said it was me, you recalled off because you didnt believe me!

hahah stupid delusional janitor.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I am that bad, how come I have killed you MANY times, and was even fighting you 1v1 by Yew gate for about 15 mins with you running and potting, and calling me pet, and when I said it was me, you recalled off because you didnt believe me!

hahah stupid delusional janitor.
LOL you killed me many times, in your dreams! Last time I remember fighting you was on the bridge out of Brit on your dexer. You ran up to me, tried to hit me, and died to a exp/fs/ai combo like the nub you are.

Maybe we thought you were Pet a few times because you were playing his account? Ever think of that? Why he let you give his chars such a bad name I will never understand... although its probably because he didn't have enough pocket money to pay for his subscription.

...and for the record, I'm not a cleaner and haven't been for quite some time since I moved house. So you might want to get some new materiel, if you are capable of coming up with something yourself instead of being the Ron's little sheep.

P

Paradox_

"ive moved up guys, i am not longer a janitor'

anything is a move up from a janitor. working in ****ing maccas is a step up. i bet youre a garbo now.

he quit, wasnt playing, my accounts were lost, so i asked pet if i could open his. he said yes. 3 months later he asked if he can play when im not on, i said fine. and maybe he doesnt care because, shock horror, its a game. ever think of that?

i killed you many many times, 2 hit kills with dexers and also 1v1 on mages when u were seperated. the rest of the time u just ran with apples and ghed urself to full life. utter coward. that time i ran is because, if you think about it you idiot, i missed 3 hits with my axe and so you got off spells. i am just going to stand there? well done. clap clap for the handicapped.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL at Pet trying to make excuses for dying, yet again. Enjoy watching yourself getting owned by Elwood, kid? :D
I think its kind of blatantly obvious that I lagged but I wouldn't put it past you to completely ignore that.

Maybe we thought you were Pet a few times because you were playing his account? Ever think of that?
Paradox owned the account.

Why he let you give his chars such a bad name I will never understand...
It probably has something to do with me not giving a **** about what people think of me on a computer game (actually I don't really care what anybody thinks of me regardless).

although its probably because he didn't have enough pocket money to pay for his subscription.
Seriously man, you worked as a janitor for a long time, I really don't think you are in a position to try and make jokes about my "pocket money".

E

Elwood

Elwood: So you and Clog can brag about how you beat SSO TWICE in a fair fight, but I can't say in the only duel I have had since I had returned, within 2 weeks of returning pets account, which I won, doesnt mean anything because it was a WRESTLE VS BLEED MAGE which I didnt even know how to use? LOL. Biggest bunch of hypocrites
SHORT AND SWEET AND IN CAPITALS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND. NOW PLEASE READ SLOWLY -

THOSE EXAMPLES WERE BROUGHT UP IN RESPONSE TO THIS FROM ONE OF THE RONS:
Or is it all your 'kills' involve ganking the living crap out of 1 player.
WE WERE NOT BRAGGING ABOUT ANYTHING.

GOT IT YET?

Oh and dude stop boasting about killing people with brain dead point and click 2 hit kill dexxers, it's embarrassing. While you are at it you can stop fabricating stories about you beating Sneaky 1v1 mage v mage we all know they are pure lies.
QFTW, nothing else needs to be said.

E

Elwood

The account which used to be yours for how many years? The account with characters on it that were all identifiable to you. The account that you still played on at that time even though you may not have been paying for it by then. Gee you say some stupid things sometimes kid.

It probably has something to do with me not giving a **** about what people think of me on a computer game (actually I don't really care what anybody thinks of me regardless).
Paradox says the exact same thing but like you he keeps trying to defend himself LOL, you guys make me laugh. You do care Pet or you wouldn't respond at all. You don't play UO any more, what other reason could you be here?

E

Elwood

Oh god you are so stupid.
Be more petty. You thought I was criticising his grammar however I was referring to my not understanding his 'talking about my day' and 'neon items' comments.

My response was directed at Paradox but you just had to chime in and in the process you made an incorrect assumption. To try and cover yourself you call me stupid LOL.
Teenagers... don't you love em...

Your stratics account name should be petty not petrify because that is what you are.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and dude stop boasting about killing people with brain dead point and click 2 hit kill dexxers, it's embarrassing. While you are at it you can stop fabricating stories about you beating Sneaky 1v1 mage v mage we all know they are pure lies.
Elwood are you really that stupid?

Elwood:
Both rons owned in under 30 seconds with a dexxer and an archer.
While on the subject of dexxers remember that pvp tourney that we went in while you and I were in [1] together. I ended up drawing you 2nd or 3rd round and dusted you up, then I went on to the final and sneaky beat me pretty easily. Once again you claimed lag then too...

The account which used to be yours for how many years? The account with characters on it that were all identifiable to you. The account that you still played on at that time even though you may not have been paying for it by then. Gee you say some stupid things sometimes kid.
Oh wow. I'll dumb this down for you by using an example: Andrew lives in a house on weekdays only. Andrew pay absolutely no rent to live in the house, John pays every single cent to maintain the house... despite the fact that John only lives there on weekends. John simply lets Andrew use his house while he is not there as a kind gesture.

Now tell me Elwood, who owns the house?

You do care Pet or you wouldn't respond at all. You don't play UO any more, what other reason could you be here?
I post here because I enjoy embarrassing people like you. Right now it is way too ****ing easy.

You thought I was criticising his grammar however I was referring to my not understanding his 'talking about my day' and 'neon items' comments.
Have fun talking about youre day and showing off your neon items guys!
This is honestly laughable. You are digging a massive hole right now. Are you honestly telling me you couldn't understand this quote because of something that wasn't to do with his grammatical error? If yes, please, PLEASE take some lessons on basic comprehension.

This is just plain unfair. You are making this so easy Elwood. I suggest you go take a break and not post until after Christmas again, it would do wonders for you.

P

Paradox_

MARK HIS WORDS PET, HE WONT BE HERE AFTER CHRISTMAS....

.... AGAIN.

no really... for real this time.

no seriously.

D

Dain

Does anyway that has posted in the last 20 posts even play UO anymore?

E

Elwood

Elwood are you really that stupid?
Hang on a minute clown let's get some things straight -

* In a situation where everyone is on mount and there is plenty of room to move about, a dexxer and an archer should NEVER kill two good mages (who can pot, apple, x heal) in an even numbers fight. Especially the two best team fighers on the shard. That is worth boasting about and the losers deserve to be trash talked and laughed at. Also, I bagged paradox for gloating about killing someone 1v1 with a 2 hit kill dexxer, this example wasn't a 1v1 so I have no idea why you would have even mentioned it??

* YES I played a nox/bleed dexxer/archer when I returned to oceania a little over 18 months ago. The character was very effective but YES it was extremely lame. YES I should have killed you in that duel while you were on a wrestle mage. I'm not boasting about winning that fight pet, just because I beat you in that fight it didn't mean I was a good pvper or better than you. I just looooooove to bring it up to hear you come up with every excuse under the sun as to why you lost because it is such a blow to your ego. Also to highlight the fact that you make excuses every time you lose.

My point is Paradox thinks that he is good and worthy of a boast because he two hit killed someone with his dexxer, lol what a joke. Dexxers are lame as ****, I realised that about a year ago so I decided to learn mage. I've pretty much played mage ever since. In the last 6 months there has been 4 pvp mages (3 red one blue), one spawnbot, one crafter and a spare char on the account that I play, that's it. I seem to remember a pvp dexxer and an archer on your account right up to the end though... and the rons had two pvp tamers LOL

Oh wow. I'll dumb this down for you by using an example: Andrew lives in a house on weekdays only. Andrew pay absolutely no rent to live in the house, John pays every single cent to maintain the house... despite the fact that John only lives there on weekends. John simply lets Andrew use his house while he is not there as a kind gesture.

Now tell me Elwood, who owns the house?
Pet please don't post personal information about your home life and living status, especially not your parter(s) names, it's against the ROC, you should know that.

Ok here is the serious answer - And i'll dumb this down for you by using a REAL example:

Since just after christmas venus took over my account. It is has been his ever since, none of my details are on the account with EA anymore, he pays for it and has the username and password. In game he uses the house storage, takes what ever items/resources he needs and uses the characters if need be too. However, he gave me the password to play on the account when I like which I have been.

Now tell me Pet, who do people associate with that account - venus or me? Further to that, if Venus happened to log onto that account and play is it reasonable for others outside our guild to think it was me?

It had nothing to do with who owned the account you dunce. The point was simply made that because you both pvped on the account that you were sometimes mistaken for him and he for you in game and this was understandable.
U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D
lol

I post here because I enjoy embarrassing people like you. Right now it is way too ****ing easy.
You post here because your status as a pvper in the computer game Ultima Online (albeit not as good as you think it was) means everything to you. You post here because you think you were one of the best and your ego can't handle anyone saying anything to the contrary. Can't be any other reason as you no longer play.

I'm not sure why paradox posts here though, he was so crap in game I would think that he be to ashamed to post in this thread...

This is honestly laughable. You are digging a massive hole right now. Are you honestly telling me you couldn't understand this quote because of something that wasn't to do with his grammatical error? If yes, please, PLEASE take some lessons on basic comprehension.
Oh my god i'm actually embarrassed for you kid. I have wasted far too much time trying to explain this to you so i'll keep it short and if you don't get it this time then god help you because I can't...

I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND PARADOX'S COMMENT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANYONE IN OUR GUILD THAT - 'TALKS ABOUT THEIR DAY AND SHOWS OFF THEIR NEON ITEMS' AS HE PUT IT.
PLEASE TELL ME YOU UNDERSTAND NOW! (although I think you do you are just trying to save face by not admitting it)

No more please pet, talking to you is like getting teeth pulled at the dentist - PAINFUL! Can you not see this is why everyone here and half your own guild do not like you?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* In a situation where everyone is on mount and there is plenty of room to move about, a dexxer and an archer should NEVER kill two good mages (who can pot, apple, x heal) in an even numbers fight. Especially the two best team fighers on the shard. That is worth boasting about and the losers deserve to be trash talked and laughed at.
Your absolutely 100% incorrect on the bolded point, although I wouldn't expect you to understand, given your lack of knowledge on pvp. Since the changes to casting came in, a dexxer and an archer could easily beat 2 mages. The archer keeps one mage completely on the defensive, trying to heal, while the other dexxer can just disarm the other mage and then completely destroy both of them. All it takes is one disarm to drop somebody with a dexxer and an archer.

Also, I bagged paradox for gloating about killing someone 1v1 with a 2 hit kill dexxer, this example wasn't a 1v1 so I have no idea why you would have even mentioned it??
No you didn't you ****ing liar. Show me the point in the quote below where you said 1v1? You simply tried to change what you said around because you knew you were wrong.

Oh and dude stop boasting about killing people with brain dead point and click 2 hit kill dexxers, it's embarrassing.
People: (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively; "old people"; "there were at least 200 people in the audience"
Wrong again Elwood, you actually implied more than one person.

It had nothing to do with who owned the account you dunce.
Yes it did you absolute imbecile.

Here is how the conversation went:

Me
You addressing the above quote
In the above quote you imply that I own the account and Paradox doesn't. Tell me again Elwood, how did it have nothing to do with who owned the account? God almighty you are stupid.

I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND PARADOX'S COMMENT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANYONE IN OUR GUILD THAT - 'TALKS ABOUT THEIR DAY AND SHOWS OFF THEIR NEON ITEMS' AS HE PUT IT.
PLEASE TELL ME YOU UNDERSTAND NOW!
My IQ is dropping just reading you come up with this dribble.

Paradox said:
Have fun talking about youre day and showing off your neon items guys! Yay for Oceania!
You said:

I've no idea what this means
How on earth can't you "understand" what somebody is saying because what they are saying is something which does not occur to people in your guild?

You understood the meaning of what he was saying. However if you didn't understand why he was saying it, perhaps you should have made yourself far more clear. As "I've no idea what this means," implies a lack of understand of the meaning of what he said.

I suggest you go back and finish year 11 and 12, the English skills may help you.

No more please pet
You don't want anymore embarrassment?

talking to you is like getting teeth pulled at the dentist - PAINFUL!
Harden the **** up then pansy.

B

Benny Lava

ea ruined that template ages ago, otherwise that'd be right up my asian alley.....lol

I

iddqd

id like to think i perfected it.

best moment was killing wist 1v1 inside serps hold town, as he ran and ran around the townsfolk, so i couldnt use poison cloud or id be gwhacked, as well as him having chiv meaning no curses, and basically no poison. not to mention... other... factors. took ages, but got him down, using about 1/6th of the what the char could do.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id like to think i perfected it.

best moment was killing wist 1v1 inside serps hold town, as he ran and ran around the townsfolk, so i couldnt use poison cloud or id be gwhacked, as well as him having chiv meaning no curses, and basically no poison. not to mention... other... factors. took ages, but got him down, using about 1/6th of the what the char could do.
those characters were so stupidly overpowered.

I

iddqd

still, it was better than a wod archer, and trickier to use than a 4fc mage or a dismount tamer. specially when trying to time a DS in the bleed dp spam, and holding off on the pain spike till the right moment. i even had 4fc chiv (mostly for the heals) and got a few kills with HL spam in tight areas.

that template ruled. could fight a prolonged battle as mana wasnt an issue because of vamp form, and could kill a target quick, even if the target had healers - got chom once (who was always tough to get down) while he was standing in the middle of like 5 other tc mages and dropped him before they could react and get a arch-cure and a gh off.

that template ruled.

I

iddqd

could even use it as a crappy spawn-bot despite not having tactics, cos that spawn-bot wep was SO overpowered with vamp form and life drain spell.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My favourite overpowered template was the DS mage. So versatile.

curse, exp, ds, fs. cya.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Paradox says the exact same thing but like you he keeps trying to defend himself LOL, you guys make me laugh. You do care Pet or you wouldn't respond at all. You don't play UO any more, what other reason could you be here?
Haha exactly.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha exactly.
Sneaky, why is it so rare to see a post by you that is longer than 3 or 4 sentences?

Oh wait, never mind, I know the answer to that.

Also, I saw Elwood reading this thread earlier yet no reply. I guess he couldn't spin some more ******** horse **** in reply to my post.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sneaky, why is it so rare to see a post by you that is longer than 3 or 4 sentences?
You are not worth the effort. If someone has said exactly what I would of said before me, I'm not going to waste my time typing it again.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are not worth the effort. If someone has said exactly what I would of said before me, I'm not going to waste my time typing it again.
Translation: "I have absolutely no material I can use on you."

Oh and how much effort can it possibly take to type a few sentences? Its not like you are a ****** who doesn't know where the spacebar key is located.

D

Dain

Very quiet on here for a few days now!

Which is Odd considering there has been quite abit of PvP!

Some good fights lately, numbers having been bouncing up and down on all sides lately!

Ummm..

Pet you are a noob!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very quiet on here for a few days now!
Elwood has conceded defeat I believe. I have seen him on this thread reading it a few times but he hasn't mustered up a response yet.

E

Elwood

Elwood has conceded defeat I believe. I have seen him on this thread reading it a few times but he hasn't mustered up a response yet.
lol Pet, I read your reply (once) and couldn't be bothered replying at the time. As sneaky said, it has all been said before many times and you are not worth the time or effort. As for the last few days, well it was the weekend and I had better things to do (unlike yourself obviously...) It was also a little experiement to see that if I don't reply for a few days would you post anything and if so what would it be about. Low and behold you posted twice and both posts were about me. Obsessed much??? LOL
You poor sad human being. You must be scanning stratics 24/7 after every post just waiting for a reply from me. Come on kid get a life. Seriously, you are really pathetic.

Can I tell you the main reason why you are not worth arguing with Pet? It's because you have no real thoughts or ideas of your own. It's no point in arguing with someone who just regurgitates what others have already said. Everything you say (or do for that matter) has been said before by the rons, even your insults are copied from them. Here, lets take a look shall we -

*When the rons quit UO you quit shortly after - this happened on more than one occasion
*The rons blamed EA, the lack of a player base on oceania, no quality pvp etc... So you said the same thing
*When the rons would return to UO you would come back shortly after - again this happened on more than one occasion
*Most recently the rons quit again, citing the same reasons, and not long after you did the same thing...
*The rons ridicule sneaky, dragod etc for their chosen occupations, so you do the same thing. You even use the same insults.
*The rons go on and on (and on) about how they are stuying economics/commerce at university. I remember you saying that you were thinking of doing the same thing when you reach that age
*The rons equate pvp ability to intelligence and motor skills (reflexes) and so on. You say the same thing.
*The rons go on and on (and on) about how they were the best ever at pvp and could never lose even numbers yet when they were beaten with even numbers the would always come up with some lame excuse like lag. You go on and on (and on) about how good you are, how you are almost impossible to kill 1v1, how you can pull off miracle heals out of nowhere while being dumped on, how you can easily cure while bled poisoned etc. yet when you would lose you would also come up with some lame excuse like lag - EVERY TIME.
*The rons would yell and ridicule people in vent when they stuffed up. You tried to do the same thing but it just came across as a little kid throwing a tantrum as no one respects you, your own guild included.
*The rons say that they don't care what others think of them and that they are not here to make friends. You say the same thing yet your constant replies show us that you do care.
*The best thing in the rons lives was the fact that they were good at pvp in UO. They cannot handle being told any different and they still post here beating their chests even though they don't play anymore. WELL GUESS WHAT PET? You do the exact same ****ing thing.

Honestly, not one original thought of your own. It's quit sad actually, but you know what's really sad? The fact that you still can't understand why no one likes you...

There is your response Pet. That's all you are getting from me for a while kid, you are definitely not worth it. Feel free to have the last say.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I tell you the main reason why you are not worth arguing with Pet? It's because you have no real thoughts or ideas of your own. It's no point in arguing with someone who just regurgitates what others have already said. Everything you say (or do for that matter) has been said before by the rons, even your insults are copied from them.
Way to completely change the topic (just going to reiterate how badly you got smashed in this post). You are saying that I regurgitate ideas or opinions that others (the rons) have, however you seem to always dodge and dance around every single main point I say - so either you cannot dispute what I say or you cannot dispute what the rons say. So, Elwood, do you concede that I steal ideas and opinions off of the rons, who have in turn completely humiliated you or do you concede that I have simply humiliated you myself?

Which one is it Elwood? Are you more ashamed of being humiliated by a 16 year old boy or are you more ashamed of being humiliated by two 20 something year olds, who (I believe) have finished tertiary education?

Somehow, I think your more ashamed of being humiliated by a 16 year old.

It's quit sad actually, but you know what's really sad? The fact that you still can't understand why no one likes you...
You know whats sad, Elwood? The fact that you spend so much time arguing and attempting to insult a teenager on an online forum, when you are in your mid 30's... but you know what's really sad? The fact that, time and time again, you have been absolutely demolished, humiliated and outsmarted by somebody half your age but you don't have the balls to admit that you have been.

The fact that you still can't understand why no one likes you...
Let me "regurgitate" something I said earlier:

See, that is the freedom of being a teenager Elwood. I don't have to live my life vicariously through an online reputation. That is something that is left for geriatric, recluse people like you to do, Elwood.

Now, I expected at the end of your next post you would cover your tracks and provide a reason as to why you don't respond to me for a while. You did end up doing that. However, I know you will still read what I have written and I do know that the real reason you won't respond to this post is simply because you have absolutely nothing in which you can refute. So farewell, Elwood, I hope you enjoyed your stay on Stratics.

Before I go, I just want to highlight one major hypocrisy (seems to be a common trend with Elwood) that occurred in his post. The majority of Elwoods post seems to be based upon my apparent regurgitating of the rons ideas, yet the basis of his sole reason for not responding to me again... is simply an idea which Sneaky came up with. Hypocrisy at its finest:

As sneaky said, it has all been said before many times and you are not worth the time or effort.
To which he goes on to say:

Everything you say (or do for that matter) has been said before by the rons, even your insults are copied from them.
Goodnight, sweet prince.

I

iddqd

elwood - this is a forum for an MMO, an specifically a page for pvp. people are SUPPOSED to be talking about how good they are at pvp here. your comments about the rons are a bit off base. they (with the possible exception of cookie) WERE (and still would be) the best. I can say this, because for quite a while i was one of the better pvpers on the shard (using a mage) and was quite easily killing all the others who claimed pvp ability. despite the fact that i was easily better than anyone in any other guild on the shard, both those two (as well as cook) used to kill me 19 times out of 20 (at least).

a 1 or 2 wins out of a couple of years of slaughterings does not a victory make. as the saying goes: the sun even shines on a dogs arse some days.

meaning: if you cast enough spells and get off enough bleeds and poisons over a long enough timeline (say... 2 years?) EVENTUALLY you are going to have them time just right so it is impossible to heal through. if you play long enough, it is INEVITABLE that the RNG is going to hand you 1 or 2 wins, here and there.

S

stumpy

HAI GUISE!!!!111!!!!
Anyway.

I come on here every few weeks just to peek and laugh at what is going on here and no matter what I just still cannot understand some things.

1. Elwood. Why do you always, ALWAYS take Pet's bait? Everyone seems to have learned over time to just not bother. Whether it be Amathist Katlene or Jahira they just seem to have gotten over his little shots and just seemingly cant be arsed taking his bait.

2. Paradox. I'm sorry but you never were any good whatsoever. I was a HORRIBLE mage. When I say horrible I would compare my skills to the social life of a general WoW player. Non-existent. But yet you were the only person I could beat on a consistent basis.

3. Why is the past always bought up? The great battles between OPK and TC was nearly 4 years ago and there is almost none left pvping from those times. It seems to me like its just like the US Vietnam veterans sitting in their veterans halls stoned off their nuts saying "You don't know what it was like man, you weren't there"

Anyway. I had considered coming back to give the game a try again, I still might come back for SA but it really doesn't seem worth it the way that SA looks atm.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3. Why is the past always bought up? The great battles between OPK and TC was nearly 4 years ago and there is almost none left pvping from those times. It seems to me like its just like the US Vietnam veterans sitting in their veterans halls stoned off their nuts saying "You don't know what it was like man, you weren't there"
Probably because none of us play now and the PvP back then was actually decent compared to what it is now.

Anyway. I had considered coming back to give the game a try again, I still might come back for SA but it really doesn't seem worth it the way that SA looks atm.
Advice: Stay the **** away.

Btw Stumpy, I thought you were actually an okay player - you knew that you were bad on a mage so you played a dismounter... but you actually did follow instructions, unlike most of the dregs.

P

Paradox_

HAI GUISE!!!!111!!!!
2. Paradox. I'm sorry but you never were any good whatsoever. I was a HORRIBLE mage. When I say horrible I would compare my skills to the social life of a general WoW player. Non-existent. But yet you were the only person I could beat on a consistent basis.
lol WHAT?
I ****ing smashed you repeatedly, you were the only person I could kill in duel, and considering I NEVER dueled, that shows how terrible you are. You may have killed me once or twice - clearly you belong with sneaky and elwood in the land of '2 kills out of 20 means im better' category of players - i.e. ******** and dropped out of school. In fact, I think listening to you on the mic was maybe worse than sneaky.

Honestly when you two talked it was like dogs howling at each other.

P

Paradox_

Pet, how hard is it follow 'dismount 'X' player' - not that ****ing tough. A ****ing rock could do that job. A rock would talk less.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone seems to be a little ****ty today? what happened? did the the accountant ask you to make him to many cups of coffee?

P

Paradox_

awww cloggy, resorting to rl attacks? coming down to our level hey?

and no, my secretary spilled it all over my desk when i was talking to a brain dead moron (kind of like you?).

B

Benny Lava

lol. stumpy PWNZORS paradox any day of the week la.

i love your post in the oceania uo trade forum crying out for a fc1 25+ ssi bokuto with hit spell. made me LOL.

so hows centrelink treating you paradox? i have a funny vent recording of you admitting your a low life centrelink bum. :loser: