• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 18 - The Good, The Bad & The Modly

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paradox_

So says you Mr Novelist.

You know, I have seen many people use 'your' and 'you're' incorrectly, including myself, but I have never seen a person spastic enough use 'you're' instead of 'your'. ******.

Do us a favour and choke.

P

Paradox_

pettles , whatever, lol, you have no idea. You're re-direction tactics are always very lame.
I noticed you conveniently didnt actually answer my question about you mom paying for it for you, lol, too funny.
Now at other times when I've caught you out you will come and lie[which u SSO have always done] and say u didnt have to pay, because I'm a lEeT kind of guy.
Seriously, the more you talk the more foolish you look[and thats saying something since you look foolish all the time].
Show me a 16 year old who has paid for their own modeling/acting/singing whatever lessons and you have a valid point.

Key word - he is ****ing 16 you ****head.

Do you honestly have trouble putting your keys in the front door or using a telephone?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed you conveniently didnt actually answer my question about you mom paying for it for you, lol, too funny.
Actually I don't have to pay at all - only had to pay for headshots/photoshoot. And no I didn't pay.

But its a huge scam, right?

T

thenow

Key word - he is ****ing 16
Thats his excuse, what yours!!
You're the biggest foolish **** I've ever seen, seriously. I'm letting him n ppl know that his BS is just that, BS. Same as you parahead. However you by far are the dumbest, ugliest, and YOUR [lol] certainly a bigger ****head then all the dropkicks in the world.
His response certainly proved me right, all my points.
And finding my carkeys again insult, LOL, LOL, LOL, Jerry from Looserville.

Edit- Your[lol] so work up you had to type 2 responses to me, lol. Now Jerry, calm down, take a breath and see if you can understand this, *middle finger pointing down* can you hear this? or do you need me to turn it up?
Edit- It seems you been crying to each other again. lol, go and practise some karate moves on each other.

T

thenow

Actually I don't have to pay at all - only had to pay for headshots/photoshoot. And no I didn't pay.

But its a huge scam, right?
I rest my case.

Edit- don't forget the bill of those camera lenses you cracked.

P

Paradox_

Thats his excuse, what yours!!
You're the biggest foolish **** I've ever seen, seriously. I'm letting him n ppl know that his BS is just that, BS. Same as you parahead. However you by far are the dumbest, ugliest, and YOUR [lol] certainly a bigger ****head then all the dropkicks in the world.
His response certainly proved me right, all my points.
And finding my carkeys again insult, LOL, LOL, LOL, Jerry from Looserville.

Edit- Your[lol] so work up you had to type 2 responses to me, lol. Now Jerry, calm down, take a breath and see if you can understand this, *middle finger pointing down* can you hear this? or do you need me to turn it up?
Edit- It seems you been crying to each other again. lol, go and practise some karate moves on each other.
Wow, you are so ********.

Im ugly - you'd know mate, considering you have never met me.

And yes, I am dumb, coming from someone who considers 'parahead' and 'the weakest link' as intelligent comebacks.

Everyone have a round of applause, we have the dumbest idiot in the world right here. Your mum should have just kept her legs closed.

E

Elwood

Paradox stfu, your a nobody. The rons might be the biggest c*ckheads walking the face of this earth but at least they 'talk' up a good game. All you (and pet) do is try to be like them, how embarassing.

Now there is one thing separating you from the other ****ers in your guild (rons and pet) They are good at this game, you are disgraceful. When you were saying the other day how you hadn't played since the halloween invasion, well you logged in the other day didn't you. Remember how I ran into you inside fire entrance and after an explo/curse/bleed combo you bolted outside into serps hold. You must have been screaming for help because drac turned up within 10 seconds to help you, you f*cking pansy. What about another time when you and ash were trying to gank me at bmg (you were on your **** dexxer), I call in venus so it's two on two and you scatter until your SOS calls to the rons are answered and you return. Then another time just a couple of days ago you came past and saw us (opk) fighting minax at held's house and you fled back to the safely of your house and, low and behold, the rons turn up. The second one may have been pet on your (who's account is it again? LOL) account but I know the other two were you, either way it doesn't matter. The bottom line is -
YOU ARE A COWARD PIECE OF SH*IT AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO POST HERE, DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND BEAT IT.

P

Paradox_

Paradox stfu, your a nobody. The rons might be the biggest c*ckheads walking the face of this earth but at least they 'talk' up a good game. All you (and pet) do is try to be like them, how embarassing.

Now there is one thing separating you from the other ****ers in your guild (rons and pet) They are good at this game, you are disgraceful. When you were saying the other day how you hadn't played since the halloween invasion, well you logged in the other day didn't you. Remember how I ran into you inside fire entrance and after an explo/curse/bleed combo you bolted outside into serps hold. You must have been screaming for help because drac turned up within 10 seconds to help you, you f*cking pansy. What about another time when you and ash were trying to gank me at bmg (you were on your **** dexxer), I call in venus so it's two on two and you scatter until your SOS calls to the rons are answered and you return. Then another time just a couple of days ago you came past and saw us (opk) fighting minax at held's house and you fled back to the safely of your house and, low and behold, the rons turn up. The second one may have been pet on your (who's account is it again? LOL) account but I know the other two were you, either way it doesn't matter. The bottom line is -
YOU ARE A COWARD PIECE OF SH*IT AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO POST HERE, DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND BEAT IT.
1. Your only comeback is 'nobody'. Im a nobody with friends and a life, who are you? A nobody with no friends and no future. What did you do last night mate? Go chat up fat 35 year old housies who are desperate for any loser to come along? How did that go for you?

2. I was at the rons house and i was setting macros, and forgot to make a gheal macro. If you noticed, i stopped outside fire to quickly do it, I ran in, you're no longer to be found. Rons log in, and you all die. 3v2. Whats your excuse there champ?

3. Yep I am going to hang around when its about 6 oranges vs just me. 2 ron's come on, 3v6, and you all die. Keep trying.

E

Elwood

@ Pet

- I can't quit, i'm addicted? I am addicted to one thing - giving you sh*t on these forums and oh my it's easy (and fun). I will be gone before xmas, you can't understand that because this game has you by the balls and you have been unable to quit in the past so you can't comprehend anyone else being able to either... So sad.

- I have been a member since the beginning of 2001 and my account just reached 48 months last week. That's 4 years of play in 8 years, must have been plenty of breaks in between right? You could hardly say i'm addicted to this game. It's just no longer fun for me like it used to be pet, I don't need this game to boost my ego and make up for rl inadequacies like you and the rons do, why can't you accept that?

- Lastly, why don't you search for more pictures and videos to post you nerd, get a life. Don't you have an audition or something to go to? HAHAHAHAHAHA

E

Elwood

2. I was at the rons house and i was setting macros, and forgot to make a gheal macro. If you noticed, i stopped outside fire to quickly do it, I ran in, you're no longer to be found. Rons log in, and you all die. 3v2. Whats your excuse there champ?
PARADOX THE EXCUSE KING... I noiticed that you ran from me like the coward dog you are then drac turned up almost instantly, the rons were not even there, stop lying. Take my advice and stfu you lying coward scum.

3. Yep I am going to hang around when its about 6 oranges vs just me. 2 ron's come on, 3v6, and you all die. Keep trying.
So you come here to a pvp thread and all you do is tell us how good the rons are? Take your head out of the rons zippers for one minute and answer this question - have you accomplished anything at all in fel yourself without the rons? No you haven't, so i'll say it again - STFU. Your as embarassing as pet with the way you idolise those jerks, and they talk to you like crap in vent too, i've heard it! Your like a dumb dog who keeps going back to his master after he gets flogged.

End of story Paradox, I won't be responding to any more of your posts because your not worth the time out of my life. Let's see if pet can hold me to this one...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
- I can't quit, i'm addicted? I am addicted to one thing - giving you sh*t on these forums and oh my it's easy (and fun). I will be gone before xmas, you can't understand that because this game has you by the balls and you have been unable to quit in the past so you can't comprehend anyone else being able to either... So sad.
Nope your addicted to having no social life or friends. "oh my its easy" who the **** says "oh my"? Geriatric ******.

I have been a member since the beginning of 2001 and my account just reached 48 months last week. That's 4 years of play in 8 years, must have been plenty of breaks in between right? You could hardly say i'm addicted to this game. It's just no longer fun for me like it used to be pet, I don't need this game to boost my ego and make up for rl inadequacies like you and the rons do, why can't you accept that?
Wow, you played UO when you were playing rugby. Holy **** you must have been the biggest outcast there is.

- Lastly, why don't you search for more pictures and videos to post you nerd, get a life. Don't you have an audition or something to go to? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh actually I got linked that video by a friend and thought it was funny because it was so close to how you and your tradie friends are irl.

Oh and the picture of Andrew Johns? I literally typed "Andrew Johns drug" in google and that was the first image that came up, in response to the janitors Ben Cousins picture.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your as embarassing as pet with the way you idolise those jerks, and they talk to you like crap in vent too, i've heard it! Your like a dumb dog who keeps going back to his master after he gets flogged.
haha, we give each other **** all the time... paradox and the rons are friends irl... do you really think that they (or I) would take anything seriously that we say to each other on the internet? I found it funny how upset dragod/sneaky would get when we gave them ****, and how nobody else could careless.

End of story Paradox, I won't be responding to any more of your posts because your not worth the time out of my life.
You don't have a life to begin with so I have no idea what your complaining about.

P

Paradox_

What he doesn't hear is the crap I give the Ron's back not over vent, but Elwood wouldnt know what thats like, not having real life friends or anything.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope it actually literally took me 4 seconds to find a good picture. You don't want to start the thugby vs AFL debate again because you'll get slaughtered.
:hahaha:

The thing is Pet that I wasnt the fool claiming that...

Or playing a **** spectator sport (which couldn't outdraw the SANFL) that's full of rapists and drug addicts? Go on, ignore any valid points again.
The point being, there are 'bad apples' everywhere, in every code, in every sport.

...oh BTW, Joey popping a few E's on his nights out never effected his career, compared to the train wreck that is the 'west coke eagle', well I suppose I shouldn't have to explain that to you.

T

thenow

Your mum should have just kept her legs closed.
Jerry,your mum never keeps her legs closed.
You're a perfect example of not bratty boy syndrome but bratty gay boy syndrome. By the way you present yourself ,you don't have short man syndrome[though u almost do] , its actually short manpart syndrome that you have.It is obvious.

P

Paradox_

Jerry,your mum never keeps her legs closed.
You're a perfect example of not bratty boy syndrome but bratty gay boy syndrome. By the way you present yourself ,you don't have short man syndrome[though u almost do] , its actually short manpart syndrome that you have.It is obvious.
Yeah mate, small cock, thats it. You got me. Clevaaarrrrr.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...oh BTW, Joey popping a few E's on his nights out never effected his career, compared to the train wreck that is the 'west coke eagle', well I suppose I shouldn't have to explain that to you.
Probably because the AFL are much better at flushing out drug addicts than the NRL. Ben Cousins is the only proven drug addict to come out of the WCE, the rest of them are rumours and innuendo.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Molly Sims, Jamie Lynn Sigler, and Justin Timberlake.

One of those three girls.

D

Dain

LOL @ this whole thread.

There's like 4-5 references to UO out of the 65+ posts on this page - does anyone really believe they're getting anywhere calling each other coward this, small that, loser nobody and fat kangawallamafox?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL @ this whole thread.

There's like 4-5 references to UO out of the 65+ posts on this page - does anyone really believe they're getting anywhere calling each other coward this, small that, loser nobody and fat kangawallamafox?
Nope, but according to thenow, modeling agencies are scams... right dain? :eek:

E

Elwood

Probably because the AFL are much better at flushing out drug addicts than the NRL. Ben Cousins is the only proven drug addict to come out of the WCE, the rest of them are rumours and innuendo.
The NRL and the AFL both come under the WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) code and they are both tested by ASADA (Australian Sports Anti Doping Agency). They can be tested in competition ie - at training and after games, and out of competition ie - in the off season, at home at any time. The WADA code is the standard for all professional sports in the world including the Olympics.

Now the AFL were the first to introduce an illicit drug policy in 2005 to supposedly combat illicit drug use in their game. (bullsh*t) All this policy was designed to do was cover up a growing epidemic that they didn't know how to control. I can tell you first hand that illicit or recreational drug use in all the professional codes is rife. I know this because i've played league at that level for a number of years and i've rubbed shoulders with AFL, Rugby Union and even cricket players at times.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/NRL-clubs-to-introduce-drugs-policy/2006/11/30/1164777707152.html

Sadly the NRL decided to adopt in part the AFL's contraversial illicit drugs policy much to the dismay of the Federal Government who, quite rightly, believe that there is no transparency in the AFL's policy. All of the statistics that the AFL produce each year come from their own research. There is no independant reseach or analysis done, they just expect you to believe what they say each year. I guess they bank on there being plenty of idiots like you out there pet who will believe anything they say.

Both the AFL and the NRL will tell you each year that tests have gone up x amount and positive results have gone down by x amount. Firstly, how do we know this is true? Because they say it is? And secondly, if the statistics are right, are they really winning the battle on recreational drug use or are players finding ways to beat the system.

The most common illicit drugs in sport, and in society for that matter, are cocaine, ecstacy and marijuhana. Cocaine and ecstacy stay in your system for about 48 hours to 72 hours tops, Marijuhana stays for a little longer, it can be detected up to a few weeks later depending on how often someone uses it. What is stopping a player going out on a bender on a friday night after a game and turning up monday afternoon for training knowing that he is clean? Or if he is not 100% sure he calls in sick on monday and returns tuesday. Nothing is stopping them and they have been doing it for a number of years now.

Here is the AFL's illicit drug policy in a nutshell -

* 3 strikes * This means that after a first offence you get a small fine which is suspended anyway. By law it is to remain confidential and the club cannot sack you. After your second offence you get a small ban, which is also suspened. Once again, it is to remain confidential and the club cannot sack you. On a third offence you can potentially face a maximum of 18 weeks ban and your confidentiality protection is wavered and the club has the RIGHT to sack you. If a player tests positive TWICE under this code at the SAME club he can then go and sign for another club and that club, nor the public will have any knowledge of the players previous drug history. Legally the only person that can be notified is the new club's medical officer and that is only if a player tests positive TWICE at his previous club. The medical officer is bound by a confidentiality agreement anyway so he can't tell anyone...
So, under this system a player could test positive twice at one club and then go to another and test positive twice, then go to another club and test positive twice again and so on and A) at no stage can he be named; B) at no stage can any of the clubs legally sack him; and C) none of the clubs will have any record of the players previous offences. WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE!

As I said earlier, unfortunately the NRL decided to go down a similar path but after much debate the decided on a two strikes policy which works much the same as the AFL's three strikes. I much prefer this as I still believe that everyone deserves a second chance but not a 3rd, 4th, 5th etc. The thing that I hate about both policies is that if you sign with another club effectively your 'slate' is wiped clean. Your new club has no knowledge if they are buying someone with a monkey on their shoulder or not and not even the governing body (AFL or NRL) keep records of individuals, they just record the amount of positive tests each year.

The NRL claim they are responsible for the first wide ranging testing program for performance-enhancing and recreational drugs in Australian Sport and that the use of drugs in the code is minuscule compared to previous years. How do we really know that? On, that's right because they tell us...

The AFL have recently adopted a series of improvements to it's illicit drug testing policy including more tests and... wait for it... groundbreaking VOLUNTARY hair sample testing. Yes that's right, voluntary. I bet the drug users are lining up for that one! It's all just one big PR exercise, they WANT everyone to think everything is ok because neither code could handle the damage that would be caused if people knew the extent of the problem.

Now let's go back to your original comment about AFL being much better at flusing out drug addicts than the NRL. Well, pet nothing could be further from the truth. The AFL were the first to introduce a drug policy to PROTECT drug addicts like Ben Cousins and co. WELL DONE AFL!

So Pet please refrain from making completely unfounded statements with no basis whatsoever on topics you know nothing about. Stick to conversations about K Mart catalogues, breakfast cereal ads and make-up because your i'll equipped to talk intelligently on this topic and, like you did just now, you will get 'slaughtered'.

THE END

D

Dain

Oh yes, the way most agencies create, maintain and update all active models portfolios for free, have no joining free, pay for accommodation, transport, food and clothes (industry specific advantage that one), have a 14.6% commission rate for jobs which they find for you in the first place and if they haven't scammed you for every dollar by then, they advertise you for free.

[/sarcasm]

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not even going to read that essay elwood, cant be bothered. Shows how much I get to you though.

E

Elwood

LOL.

MACKAY GUYZ, ITS ORSM.
LOL in the rest of the Country citizens look to the police to uphold the law. Apparently not in Adelaide...

POLICE have arrested and charged a serving police officer with raping a woman in the western suburbs in January.

The officer, 27, from the southern suburbs, was also charged with one count of theft.
Police allege the offences occurred between 10.23am on January 27 and 6am the next day, while the officer was off duty.

He has been suspended from duty and bailed to appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court at a date to be set.

P

Paradox_

Look at the population difference to crime ratio then get back to me.

I cant believe you wrote an ESSAY back to pet, my god man, do you really have nothing better to do?

HEY GUYZ IM QUITING UO LOLZ BUT IM GONNA POST ESSAYS ON THE FORUMS TO PROVE I DONT CARE.

P

Pumpen

AN Unley woman set fire to her husband's genitals while he slept, leaving him with burns to 85 percent of his body, prosecutors will allege.

Rajini Narayan, 44, appeared briefly in Adelaide Magistrates Court this afternoon charged over the fire at her family's two-storey home on Cleland Ave at about 5.30am yesterday.

The fire left Satish Narayan with terrible burns and prosecutor Senior Sergeant Bruce Faehrmann said the injuries could prove fatal.

"(Mr Narayan) was set on fire ... his condition has deteriorated to the extent that he has 85 percent burns," he said.

"It is possible that he may not survive so the charges may be reviewed."

AN alleged child rapist from the eastern suburbs has been granted bail after being arrested at Adelaide Airport on Sunday.

In 2006 the pair allegedly lured a boy, 11, from the North Tce skate ramp in the early hours of the morning, ****d him, then photographed the act. The co-accused, a former South Australian man, 30, gave himself up at Maroochydore police station on the Sunshine Coast on November 15.

Police say he also provided them with the name of an eastern suburbs man who was arrested coming off a flight on Sunday.

Detective Inspector Mark Trenwith of the sexual crime investigation branch said out of court the attack "could be described as a depraved incident and is on the very serious end of the scale of sexual assaults".
LOL

P

Paradox_

You are stupid if you think no other cities have this.

What about the..what 40 or so attempted child abductions in Sydney in the past 5 months?

Get your head out of your arse.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You read my post pet. Smart move not to reply though, glad to see you took my advice.
Haha, no. I don't want to waste my time reading a 1000 word essay.

W

Waylander

Anyone else find 99% of the posts in a so called pvp forum to be a total load of crap? Yes ok all you little boys, your great, your fantastic! Now stop dribbling **** and leave the forum for what it was made for. **** talk about the pvp in the game the rest is just crap.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else find 99% of the posts in a so called pvp forum to be a total load of crap? Yes ok all you little boys, your great, your fantastic! Now stop dribbling **** and leave the forum for what it was made for. **** talk about the pvp in the game the rest is just crap.
I don't think I could have put it better myself.. this is just getting beyond a joke

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What pvp is there to talk about? The fact that everyone bar sneaky, hard yakka and repear wants to leave factions so people are getting pissed off at him. Or that the fights are so irregular and that most of fake OPK want to fight minax over us.

P

Pumpen

You are stupid if you think no other cities have this.

What about the..what 40 or so attempted child abductions in Sydney in the past 5 months?
You were the one who made the first comment about murders and crime rates you f*cking idiot. So your the stupid one who must think his own city doesn't have this...

Get your head out of your arse.
Please put your head back in your arse so we don't have to hear from you anymore.

P

Paradox_

Actually kiddo, read back - It was Elwood who first brought up the 'your from such and such a place', so how about you check up before you look like a **** (oops too late).

Yeah, as opposed to abducting kids to **** them like eastern states, hear a new one every week. But kiddo, keep trying.

P

Pumpen

The Australian said:
A 25-year-old man has been charged with one count of murder following the death of a 42-year-old man at Mackay on Sunday morning.
LOL.

MACKAY GUYZ, ITS ORSM.
Looks like your telling lies... AGAIN... 'kiddo'

Oh, and I think that if YOU look back you will find it was the rons who started the 'your from such and such place' and you recently jumped on the bandwagon, as usual.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh, and I think that if YOU look back you will find it was the rons who started the 'your from such and such place' and you recently jumped on the bandwagon, as usual.
I THINK UR BAD IRL LOL U SUCK HAHA WOO

P

Paradox_

Actually, NO. A few threads ago they brought up 'private school kids from a hole like Adelaide'.

As I said, do your research you moron.

BTW - some red TCer is playing a dismounter, pity he is crap. Wog and him couldnt even kill ME when I was dismounted.

P

Pumpen

Actually, NO. A few threads ago they brought up 'private school kids from a hole like Adelaide'.

As I said, do your research you moron.

BTW - some red TCer is playing a dismounter, pity he is crap. Wog and him couldnt even kill ME when I was dismounted.
Wrong.
The rons were the first to ridicule people here about their lives including where they come from, everyone here knows that. And you were the first person to talk about crime rates and murder. I even showed you the post, scroll up just a little bit, it's still there. So moron get your facts straight.
Now, correct me if i'm wrong but you all went to the same private school so you are private school kids and Adelaide is a hole right? Even the Rons hate it but they don't have the capacity to move away, like yourself.

E

Elwood

Need I remind you that the last two times I saw you in game 1v1 you ran from me and immediately called help. Please refrain from talking about pvp, you are not qualified.

Consider this a warning.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need I remind you that the last two times I saw you in game 1v1 you ran from me and immediately called help. Please refrain from talking about pvp, you are not qualified.

Consider this a warning.
End of story Paradox, I won't be responding to any more of your posts because your not worth the time out of my life. Let's see if pet can hold me to this one...
So, ah, I heard your a complete ****wit?

P

Paradox_

So, ah, I heard your a complete ****wit?
Lol you beat me to it.

I havent seen you 1v1 in forever Elwood, because usually you're with your 'friends' and so I ask a few people if they wanna come make the numbers more even, and you scatter and leave your 'friends' for dead.

Just couldn't resist responding to me could you Elwood? What will you do when you have no UO to play? Don't get withdrawals, hang in there buddy.

P

Paradox_

Wrong.
The rons were the first to ridicule people here about their lives including where they come from, everyone here knows that. And you were the first person to talk about crime rates and murder. I even showed you the post, scroll up just a little bit, it's still there. So moron get your facts straight.
Now, correct me if i'm wrong but you all went to the same private school so you are private school kids and Adelaide is a hole right? Even the Rons hate it but they don't have the capacity to move away, like yourself.
Oh FFS you are so dumb

Never ridiculed about LOCATION - only their chosen 'profession'. Thats when the whole 'your from Adelaide LOL JOBS' thing came from.

And yes, we have the capacity to move away IRL - but getting your post tertiary qualifications has to be done first. Do you know what that is?

FGS, Please die irl.

P

Pumpen

Oh FFS you are so dumb

FGS, Please die irl.
Intelligent comebacks champ. How are those 'tertiary qualifications' going?

Never ridiculed about LOCATION - only their chosen 'profession'. Thats when the whole 'your from Adelaide LOL JOBS' thing came from.
Ah, no your wrong paradox, I don't know how many times I have to say it. The rons ridiculed elwood for living in a sh*tty little town in rural queensland that no one has ever heard of. I don't think they thought it through that well considering they come from adelaide...

And yes, we have the capacity to move away IRL - but getting your post tertiary qualifications has to be done first. Do you know what that is?
saying you have the capacity of doing it is one thing and actually doing it is another. Kind of like when the rons say they are moving to the US, how long have they been saying this for??? I mean I could say I have the 'capacity' to swim the english channel too but that doesn't mean that I could actually do it now does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.