• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 18 - The Good, The Bad & The Modly

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FoUrTy

Shut up u fool ! whats happen bois LOL ! been a while en stuff got heeps of irl stuff going on atm um aye sneaky get a hold of me asap ill get u my acct info en stuff =)

F

FoUrTy

:coco::D:hahaha::lick::love::coco::D:hug::blushing::sleep2:
WAT UP LA!?

REPAIR DEED MOUNTAIN!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:scholar::bowdown:
EDIT*
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*
EDIT*
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*
:hahaha::lick::love::
:eek::love::spider::scholar::bowdown::yell:
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*
EDIT*
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*

HOKUTO!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:spider::scholar::bowdown::scholar::eek::love::yell::sad4::hahaha::lick::yell::bowdown::sleep2::love::eek::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell:

****ing jezza LOL what up la funny Ep ownage FTW crunt Dream U newblet tram ****s

F

FoUrTy

Gotta love 2 TB and 1 Minax all turning on my dexxer 3v1, then dismounting me and not being able to kill me for about 4 minutes. I mount up then they dismount me again and manage to kill me... They then turned on the minaxer, I res, they call in another TB so its 3 of them vs my dexxer in statloss, drac comes in on his dexxer and the minaxer comes back, we kill one TB. Rest leave. 2 v 5. While im stat loss.

Grow some ****ing balls you newbs. God factions is pathetic.

stop cryen u tram **** no one cares u died u fkn suck take ur death learn get better

F

FoUrTy

Anyone else notice all pet does on here is cry about getting fkn roxxerd ? wow !

E

Elwood

Just when I didnt think someone could be stupid....

Halloween invasion = Last week of october. About 6 weeks ago. Hence, I havent logged in since then, similar to you, so your argument is invalid.
I didn't ask when it was I asked WHAT it was. I was out of the country from the 15th of October for 4 weeks hence, I have no idea what went on in UO during that period. I'm glad you've been keeping up with it though.

hy I can comment on it. And because im so bad?
yes, that's exactly why

Haven't done your tax yet hey mate? Have fun getting charged penalties. BUT OH WAIT, gonna give the commissioner a rimjob to get it remitted?
Is that how it works does it? Now I know why you all are studying so hard. Not anyone can be a commissioner now can they

Wit-ty. Calling me a bookkeeper. Hilarious. Bookkeepers do SMSF's now? Do you even know what they are?
No idea, but that's why I pay people like you right?

Ineligble instead of illegable. Fantastic job there mate. You got me. My ego is so dented. Im going to cry. Look at the time it was posted, I was half asleep. But no, your right. No excuse. You got me. Is that what you wanted? Me to admit it? Do you feel nice and fuzzy now?
Yes that's exactly what I wanted you to do, get down off your high horse and admit you f*cked up like everyone else does. But noooooooooo you had to make some excuse like 'Oh, I was half asleep".

E

Elwood

To "someone you know"... haha okay. More like you don't want to pvp on a red because your too cowardly and you don't want people to know its you playing UO again because then you wouldn't be "a man of your word", and would possibly be the most hypocritical asswipe on the planet
Firstly whether you think that i'm a man of my word or not means absolutely nothing to me pet. I've played on and off for a total of 4 years and I've enjoyed playing the game during that time but it just doesn't do it for me anymore. It might be hard to understand for you pet because you have spat the dummy and left (twice) only to return a short time later but there are so many other things i'd rather be doing with my time these days. In your twisted little teenage mind you might not be able to comprehend the fact that someone can actually say they are leaving and actually do it. We all know what you say means **** as you change your tune all the time, all i'm saying is that UO is no longer fun for me so i'm going to give my account to a guildy that will get some use out of it and I will be done.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else notice all pet does on here is cry about getting fkn roxxerd ? wow !
"fkn roxxrd"? Jesus Christ. The difference between public and private schooling is bigger than what I thought. Did you "head into town" today?

Firstly whether you think that i'm a man of my word or not means absolutely nothing to me pet. I've played on and off for a total of 4 years and I've enjoyed playing the game during that time but it just doesn't do it for me anymore.
Then why do you still play?

In your twisted little teenage mind you might not be able to comprehend the fact that someone can actually say they are leaving and actually do it.
Then ****ing do it and stop talking about it? BUT YOUR A MAN OF YOUR WORD.

all i'm saying is that UO is no longer fun for me so i'm going to give my account to a guildy that will get some use out of it and I will be done.
Bones malone is blue and your still sitting at luna. I guess your really just a lying, addicted, "I'm morally superior than you", ****** who's just looking for the next excuse so he can get his UO-fix. I don't know why such a geriatric **** is trying to argue with a 16 year old over who has the higher morale high ground, do I make you upset because you realise that you spend your day arguing with a 16 year old over a computer game while most people your age are married, rich or at least enjoying a healthy social life?

You even come on here and try and tell us about how you got sunburnt or how you were TALKING TO A WOMEN (omfg man I wish I could be like you) just because you have nobody else to talk to. Go back to your dead end job where you deal with complete meatheads and where your major source of income is the $30 sign up fee and the $20 sponsorship from the local bakery. This post will probably end up not even being responded to (although now your practically obliged to now that I mention it) or deleted, like any other post of worth in this thread. If you can't handle the **** talk, then get the **** out.

E

Elwood

short and sweet for you pet -

YOU ARE STILL AN INFANT
YOU KNOW JACK SH*T
YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING IN LIFE and
YOU WILL NEVER GET TO DO HALF THE THINGS I HAVE DONE

So

PIPE DOWN YOU ANNOYING LITTLE CHILD.

(ooohhh an edit, what could it be for???)

T

thenow

Its very EASY to be on higher moral ground then any u SSO girls. Damn 99% ppl would be on more higher moral ground then the SSO losers.
Pettles your constant lame attempts at distraction from elwood's point of quiting and never leaving does not changed the fact your word means sh*&. You've proved that many times.Your re-direction doesnt change the facts.
And its obvious that because your lame attempt at insults and arguing are being shot down[yet again] now you're crying how its uncool to argue with a 16yr old.
pettles says,"waaaa, mom i hate him!! waaaa, Ron kil them all, waaa, para hold my hand pls. waaaaaaa.He started it waaaaaaaaaa."
You guys always carry on like old women, whinging , crying and throwing bratty little tantrums.
Done any karate moves on Ron lately pettle the kettle?

and what could my edit be?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
short and sweet for you pet -

YOU ARE STILL AN INFANT
YOU KNOW JACK SH*T
YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING IN LIFE and
YOU WILL NEVER GET TO DO HALF THE THINGS I HAVE DONE

So

PIPE DOWN YOU ANNOYING LITTLE CHILD.
As predicted you chose to ignore any major points just like any other worthy post in the thread. I know nothing? Clearly I struck a chord with you then, did I bring back bad memories or did I remind you of how **** your life must be? I've already accomplished more than 90% of your guild has and probably you too.

"YOU WILL NEVER GET TO DO HALF THE THINGS I HAVE DONE" What? Be a 30 year old virgin? Get sunburnt REALLY BADLY? Or playing a **** spectator sport (which couldn't outdraw the SANFL) that's full of rapists and drug addicts? Go on, ignore any valid points again.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please get the **** out of my country.

And its obvious that because your lame attempt at insults and arguing are being shot down[
Clearly not, because you, like elwood are choosing to completely ignore any valid points made by anybody in this thread.

Wait I'll try put that in language you can understand.

clearny not , becuse you , elwood like r [choosing] to
complete ignore any by any body in that this
valid points thread

F

FoUrTy

Pet ur a ****ing fool i swear i have never seen someone cry as much as u have LOL

P

Paradox_

You will when your kids grow up and discover they have you as their father.

P

Paradox_

Isnt Inghams that chicken company?

R U LEARNING TO BE A CHICKEN FARMER PET LOLZ PET-EGG HAHA SO FUNNY

E

Elwood

As predicted you chose to ignore any major points just like any other worthy post in the thread. I know nothing?
You have nothing original to say, there are no valid points and you say the same things that the rons have already said before so there is no need to respond to any of that tripe.

In answer to you question though, yes, you know nothing. Your 16, you live at home with your parents and your life revolves around your bedroom and computer games. You probably still sleep in a single bed shaped like a race car and you won't let mummy close the door without turning the nightlight on too.

You want to ridicule what I have achieved in my life? LOL, What the hell does a teenage kid know about ANYTHING? All you have achieved in life to date is being good at UO, THATS IT! And tbh that's all you've ever achieved. You know as well as I do that you will never get to do half the things I have done and you hate me and the world for it. Well booo f*cking hooo you little sissy, maybe grow up a bit and pull your head in spend some time in the real world and things might change for you. I doubt that will happen though... Sadly, you'll get to my age and the last 15 years would have completely passed you by as you go from one online game to the next. How old were you when you first started playing again?

Let me put it bluntly pet, no one that plays UO likes you AT ALL. Everyone on these forums (besides your heroes the rons and male lover paradox)thinks that you are a piece of sh*t. Even one of your own guildmates thinks that. I remember talking to cookie one night a while ago, it was quiet and no one was on so a few of us were duelling and he was telling us how annoying you are and how little he thinks of you because you try so hard to be like the rons.

When we were in [1] Drac used to log out all the time and i'd icq him and ask him why and he said that he couldn't put up with your whining anymore. You are a little pest that no one can stand and you are a coward. You, like the others get the rons to fight your battles for you. Back in [1] you used to cry like a baby and blame everyone else if we died to OMG. It pissed you off so much you would immediately call in the rons to fight the battle for you and you would try to impress them so much in vent it was sickening.

Your a cyber hero pet, you talk tough from behind your pc, like millions of pimply faced kids all over the world but in rl your so scared that you cower from your own shadow. Your such a pathetic little germ, go back to flippin burgers at mcdonalds (yes we know) you no-hoper, maybe, just maybe if you stay there long enough (im talking 25 years +) they might make you supervisor or assistant manager and you can finally aaford to move out from your parents caravan and move into your own housing commission dump you flea bag.

Feel free to respond,

Sweet Dreams pet... or should I say Wet Dreams, your about that age right?

LOL at you

P

Paradox_

Your a cyber hero pet, you talk tough from behind your pc, like millions of pimply faced kids all over the world but in rl your so scared that you cower from your own shadow.
And you don't? you piece of ****. Looking at that entire post, clearly he got to you because you had to write an essay how a 16 year old has no future, yet he is already further in school that pretty much most of the people who play this game.

A lot of this rage towards pet is clearly because he has something to look forward to in his life, and can change anything. Playing a game when you are young has no bearings on how your life will pan out - did you play online games as a kid? I'm betting not. But you play them when you are what - early 30s? Get off your high horse.

BTW, It's a well known fact that Cookie and Pet aren't chummy with each other - but guess what spastic - its an online game as you said. They don't have to ****ing marry each other do they.

It's also known that Dragod hates the lot of you because you're all incompetent. You should read the raging ICQ's Drac and YES he ICQ's Pet as well.

Cry you ****ing woman.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have nothing original to say, there are no valid points and you say the same things that the rons have already said before so there is no need to respond to any of that tripe.
You keep telling yourself that...

Your 16, you live at home with your parents and your life revolves around your bedroom and computer games. You probably still sleep in a single bed shaped like a race car and you won't let mummy close the door without turning the nightlight on too.
What 16 year old doesn't live at home with there parents? And no, I sleep in a queen sized bed, but nice guess. As for my life revolving around computer games and my bedroom, computer games are probably 20th on my priority list. In fact as soon as someone comes over I gladly hit ALT F4 even if I'm in the middle of UO, because I couldn't give two ****s what happens.

All you have achieved in life to date is being good at UO, THATS IT! And tbh that's all you've ever achieved.
That's all I'll ever achieve hey Nostradamus, I've already accomplished more in life than your guild of high school drop out rejects. Not to mention I can pretty much assure you that I'll be successful in my chosen career, I'm smarter than 95% of people my age and apparently I'm smarter than the 30 year old virgins who sit at home arguing with 16 year olds too.

You know as well as I do that you will never get to do half the things I have done and you hate me and the world for it.
Haha, your accomplishments don't mean **** to me, I could probably buy you out with my pocket money or travel to all the places you've traveled to (which you seem so proud of) with my bank acc at the moment. You're single. You've never had a girlfriend. You get all choked up when you talk to a girl. You haven't accomplished anything.

Even one of your own guildmates thinks that. I remember talking to cookie one night a while ago, it was quiet and no one was on so a few of us were duelling and he was telling us how annoying you are and how little he thinks of you because you try so hard to be like the rons.
No **** cookie doesn't like me, I don't really care either... we were fighting each other in despise while Barra was out, then about 6 minax and 3 of you showed up and as soon as drac came on his mage you got wiped.

I don't really play UO to make friends either, I play to win... which is why I will always be better than you. I remember pissing dragod off SO bad when he was in our guild it was hilarious, I don't know why but I really do annoy those tradies badly, maybe its because they are jealous of how smart I am. I remember saying "free for free" or trying to get dragod so say "free" in vent and he'd be like "SHUT UP PET, NOBODY IS LAUGHING, ITS NOT FUNNY YOU DICKHEAD"... while we were all pissing ourselves.

When we were in [1] Drac used to log out all the time and i'd icq him and ask him why and he said that he couldn't put up with your whining anymore.
Me and drac have been playing games for about 4-5 years, I did **** him off in [1] because I couldn't stand being with ******* and thus I would complain about it.

You are a little pest that no one can stand and you are a coward. You, like the others get the rons to fight your battles for you.
Which is why Me, cookie, ash and drac killed about 9 last night... It's pretty rich that you of all people are calling me a coward. Your guild DOES NOT FIGHT unless they think they are a certainty to win, you even say "you guys suck without the rons on ect" yet you have NEVER beaten us when the rons weren't on anyway... It's pretty well known that behind the two rons Cookie is the best pvper (hes not as good at field fighting though), then me or drac.

Back in [1] you used to cry like a baby and blame everyone else if we died to OMG.
No ****, it was you or the ******** americans fault that we died. When they don't follow instructions we died - it was simple. When they did follow instructions we would wipe them quite easily using strategies which I came up with.

Your such a pathetic little germ, go back to flippin burgers at mcdonalds (yes we know)
Yeah I worked at mcdonalds for like 3-4 months because a mate was working there and he convinced me... I quit because it was so boring. I didn't work in the back either, they only give that job to the ********/fat/ugly morons...

you can finally aaford to move out from your parents caravan and move into your own housing commission dump you flea bag
hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Says the person who lives in MACKAY in queensland. I'm worth more at the moment than you'd probably ever be.

E

Elwood

What 16 year old doesn't live at home with there parents?
Most do pet because they still need the support and the protection of their parents and they haven't learn how to stand on their own two feet. That plus the fact that the majority of the things normal adults do kids can't, they require their parents permission or quite simply there are age limits on some things because kids are deemed too impressionable, irresponsible and inexperienced to deal with them. You are one of those kids...

And no, I sleep in a queen sized bed, but nice guess. As for my life revolving around computer games and my bedroom, computer games are probably 20th on my priority list. In fact as soon as someone comes over I gladly hit ALT F4 even if I'm in the middle of UO, because I couldn't give two ****s what happens.
There is the fundamental difference between you and the majority of other people. See, most people would automatically do other things, you on the other hand are glued to the computer until there is a good enough reason for you to break away from it.

That's all I'll ever achieve hey Nostradamus, I've already accomplished more in life than your guild of high school drop out rejects. Not to mention I can pretty much assure you that I'll be successful in my chosen career,
No you can't pet, it doesn't matter how smart you are no one wants to work with a c*ckhead.

I could probably buy you out with my pocket money or travel to all the places you've traveled to (which you seem so proud of) with my bank acc at the moment.
Pet you might as well say that you could fly to mars, it's more believable than what you just said. Your a 16 year old who can't even hold down a job at maccas... and you have the audacity to ridicule sneaky LOL !

No **** cookie doesn't like me, I don't really care either...
You know your a ****er when your own guild can't stand you.

we were fighting each other in despise while Barra was out,
correction - you were trying to kill coon and cookie kept killing you. Man you must have been crying in vent. Me dragod and venus held despise for ages. We would wipe the floor with you cookie and drac on his nox dexer (this happened two or three times) then we would kill minax. You actually died about 5 or 6 times yourself pet, twice as many times as your other guild members. By the time drac got on his mage and came back we were fighting the 6 minax noobs and then you three hit us and we were never going to survive that. After that venus left because he found an idoc that just dropped so it was just me and dragod. Oh, you forgot to mention Ash (the biggest cheat on the shard), he was with you the whole time in despise spamming flamestrikes and e bolts. So you were actually 4 but typical sso you like to distort the facts.

I don't really play UO to make friends either, I play to win... which is why I will always be better than you.
No you've been addicted to this game since you were what 8 years old? Your life revolves around it, thats why you are better than me. And so you should be, as you know I haven't even been playing a mage a full year and there is not really that much between us, how long have you been playing a mage for again?

while we were all pissing ourselves.
don't try to be all macho now pet, say it how you would normally say it - " I was laughing so hard I wet my pants"

me and drac have been playing games for about 4-5 years, I did **** him off in [1] because I couldn't stand being with ******* and thus I would complain about it.
drac couldn't stand your whinging voice I bet neither can cookie. The rons only put up with you because you inflate their egos so much by telling everyone how good they are and how you want to grow up to be like them. Paradox strives for the rons attention too, I guess you and he get on because he is just an older version of you.

you even say "you guys suck without the rons on ect" yet you have NEVER beaten us when the rons weren't on anyway...
venus, dragod and I killed you, cookie and drac in despise last night 3 times.
LIE MORE

It's pretty well known that behind the two rons Cookie is the best pvper (hes not as good at field fighting though), then me or drac.
Wow, that is some achievment, you play UO for what 9 to 10 years and you get to equal 4th best (debatable) at pvp. Another 10 years and you might get to 3rd or second... hang in there.

No ****, it was you or the ******** americans fault that we died. When they don't follow instructions we died - it was simple. When they did follow instructions we would wipe them quite easily using strategies which I came up with.
Thats a typical attitude i'd expect from you pet, if you die it HAS to be someone elses fault, not your own. You never came up with any strategies pet and you never taught anyone anything, except how to whine like a b*tch. Everyone that came into that guild left within a month or so because they could not stand you. Congrats on your first attempt at your own guild...

Yeah I worked at mcdonalds for like 3-4 months because a mate was working there and he convinced me... I quit because it was so boring. I didn't work in the back either, they only give that job to the ********/fat/ugly morons...
Tell the truth pet, you got the sack. How useless do you have to be to get fired from mcdonalds? Do you honestly expect us to believe that they would let you work our the front with a head like a smashed crab, a voice more annoying that scratching your fingernails on a blackboard and the personality of a piece of bread? If there is a job where people don't have to look at you or hear your voice, that is your only hope of getting a job.

Says the person who lives in MACKAY in queensland. I'm worth more at the moment than you'd probably ever be.
Sorry to burst your bubble pet but star wars action figures are not worth that much, even if they are still in the box.
OMFG this is funny, a 16 year old kid who is too stupid to even hold down a job at mcdonalds telling me he is worth more than me, hahahaha.

I'm sick of making you look stupid pet, it's too easy. I don't think i'll post for a few days to give you a chance to recover.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most do pet because they still need the support and the protection of their parents and they haven't learn how to stand on their own two feet. That plus the fact that the majority of the things normal adults do kids can't, they require their parents permission or quite simply there are age limits on some things because kids are deemed too impressionable, irresponsible and inexperienced to deal with them. You are one of those kids...
Or because they're still at school? Oh wait, you didn't think of that one.

There is the fundamental difference between you and the majority of other people. See, most people would automatically do other things, you on the other hand are glued to the computer until there is a good enough reason for you to break away from it.
Ah see I was out all day today, where were you? Still posting on stratics arguing with a 16 year old. It's saturday. Go outnerd.

You know your a ****er when your own guild can't stand you.
Cookie is the entire guild huh? And why do you think as soon as you dregs came we turned on you.

you were trying to kill coon and cookie kept killing you.
Yeah, then me and drac killed him and then they turned on me and we fought for a while until pvp started because of it.

Me dragod and venus held despise for ages. We would wipe the floor with you cookie and drac on his nox dexer (this happened two or three times) then we would kill minax. You actually died about 5 or 6 times yourself pet, twice as many times as your other guild members.
Minax were there the WHOLE time, and me cookie and drac were never there in a group of three vs you three until the end... it started off with drac in stat loss and just me, cook and ash vs you 3 + minax (who would ONLY attack us until the end). I died a lot mostly because you only targeted me, drac was on a dexxer for the majority and couldn't x-heal and cookie had the minax on him. I died 3 times, if you include res kills it was probably 5. THE SECOND one of you died the rest of you would leave and regroup, we stood and fought the entire time. I even remember chasing dragod out into destard while it was even numbers.

venus, dragod and I killed you, cookie and drac in despise last night 3 times.
LIE MORE
Not when we were on mages.

Everyone that came into that guild left within a month or so because they could not stand you.
hahaha, the guild was highly active (including you in it), until I quit.

drac couldn't stand your whinging voice I bet neither can cookie. The rons only put up with you because you inflate their egos so much by telling everyone how good they are and how you want to grow up to be like them. Paradox strives for the rons attention too, I guess you and he get on because he is just an older version of you.
That's exactly what happens! :eek: As opposed to your vent which must be so painful to listen to... all those free's and that dog barking all the time.

Do you honestly expect us to believe that they would let you work our the front with a head like a smashed crab, a voice more annoying that scratching your fingernails on a blackboard and the personality of a piece of bread?
hahaha, that's pretty funny considering I'm in a modeling agency, I do ****loads of acting work and have been on t.v more times than you and your tradie friends know how to count.

If there is a job where people don't have to look at you or hear your voice, that is your only hope of getting a job.
As opposed to one where all you had to do was RUN FORWARD INTO THE OTHER MEAT HEAD. Your body is probably that of a 70 year old now, with a neck thicker than warlus's stomach. Ever wondered why you have NEVER had a girlfriend?

I'm sick of making you look stupid pet, it's too easy. I don't think i'll post for a few days to give you a chance to recover.
Translation: You're going off to cry to your 80 year old mother because a 16 year old is bullying you over the internet.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had to reply to this before I go.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, nice one sneaky, I can see pet frantically searching the internet for a picture of a league player in a similar state to upload.
Nope it actually literally took me 4 seconds to find a good picture. You don't want to start the thugby vs AFL debate again because you'll get slaughtered.

C

Cerydwen

Wit-ty. Calling me a bookkeeper. Hilarious. Bookkeepers do SMSF's now? Do you even know what they are?
I seriously doubt a Bookkeeper will "do" a Self Managed Superannuation Fund. They would collate the information and prepare the necessary returns, but if you think they are responsible for planning the investments and strategies for them, you are clearly NOT the expert on Commerce as you would try and have us believe.

Flaunting your limited knowledge in this area does not make you "better" than people who know little or nothing of your chosen field. Let's see how you stack up in an argument amongst your peers.

Can you say with all honesty that being an Accountant is not being a number cruncher? If you are an Accountant in a Public Practice, sorry, for all your self inflating arguments about different services provided, you ARE a number cruncher. How many client portfolios do you think your senior partners are going to "give" you straight out of university where you make any kind of forward planning financial decision for your client? You might get to say "Next year you might like to think about leasing that vehicle instead of buying it", but seriously guys get your hands off it.

The only way you are going to soar as high in the field as you try and tell us you are is by putting in the hard yards as a junior in public accounting, before you can attempt to have any credibility (and mega money earning capacity) in the private sector. And believe me, those jobs are choice and few and far between.

E

Elwood

I seriously doubt a Bookkeeper will "do" a Self Managed Superannuation Fund. They would collate the information and prepare the necessary returns, but if you think they are responsible for planning the investments and strategies for them, you are clearly NOT the expert on Commerce as you would try and have us believe.

Flaunting your limited knowledge in this area does not make you "better" than people who know little or nothing of your chosen field. Let's see how you stack up in an argument amongst your peers.

Can you say with all honesty that being an Accountant is not being a number cruncher? If you are an Accountant in a Public Practice, sorry, for all your self inflating arguments about different services provided, you ARE a number cruncher. How many client portfolios do you think your senior partners are going to "give" you straight out of university where you make any kind of forward planning financial decision for your client? You might get to say "Next year you might like to think about leasing that vehicle instead of buying it", but seriously guys get your hands off it.

The only way you are going to soar as high in the field as you try and tell us you are is by putting in the hard yards as a junior in public accounting, before you can attempt to have any credibility (and mega money earning capacity) in the private sector. And believe me, those jobs are choice and few and far between.
Looks like Paradox (and the rons) just got owned...

E

Elwood

hahaha, that's pretty funny considering I'm in a modeling agency, I do ****loads of acting work and have been on t.v more times than you and your tradie friends know how to count.
Baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks.

You lose, your not a man of your word, regardless of what you say.

E

Elwood

Thanks.

You lose, your not a man of your word, regardless of what you say.
Let's make two things perfectly clear -
You know nothing of being a man or of holding to your word.
You say i'm not a man of my word because what? I said I don't think i'll post for a few days to give you a chance? Here we go again, pets lame attempts to discredit me because he hates the fact that I keep bringing up the two times he quit, bagged the game and everyone playing, said how exciting and how much fun his new game is and that he would never return, only to return a short time later with his tail between his legs hoping that no one would remember what he said...

Here is your post again pet -

"hahaha, that's pretty funny considering I'm in a modeling agency, I do ****loads of acting work and have been on t.v more times than you and your tradie friends know how to count."

This is f*cking hilarious, how could I not reply to it? Do you have any idea how full of sh*t you actually are or how much of a ****er this comment makes you sound? Even if any of it were actually true, which we know its not, why would you think that this is something people should be impressed by? Being in a two-bit modelling agency and appearing in the background of television adds, Christ pet, paradox and the rons' glorified accounting stories are much better than this

If you going to embellish the truth at least set your sights a bit higher next time Macaulay Culkin...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is f*cking hilarious, how could I not reply to it? Do you have any idea how full of sh*t you actually are or how much of a ****er this comment makes you sound? Even if any of it were actually true, which we know its not, why would you think that this is something people should be impressed by? Being in a two-bit modelling agency and appearing in the background of television adds, Christ pet, paradox and the rons' glorified accounting stories are much better than this
I don't care if you believe it or not. You replied to that Cerydwens post first... clearly we cannot believe a word you say as you back down SO much. First your not going to post on stratics for 12 months. Then your quitting. Now your not going to post on stratics for a couple of days and you last like TWO HOURS. Who's addicted? You.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are you spawning if your leaving Elwood? Your last excuse was you didn't want to give your account to someone with all red mages... now your spawning... and you were pvping last night. Liar.

E

Elwood

I don't care if you believe it or not. You replied to that Cerydwens post first... clearly we cannot believe a word you say as you back down SO much. First your not going to post on stratics for 12 months. Then your quitting. Now your not going to post on stratics for a couple of days and you last like TWO HOURS. Who's addicted? You.
Blatant lies Macaulay, I never said I wasn't going to post for 12 months.
Sorry but that load of rubbish you came up with about the modelling agency and tv adds was too good to refuse, SHOOT ME!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blatant lies Macaulay, I never said I wasn't going to post for 12 months.
Sorry but that load of rubbish you came up with about the modelling agency and tv adds was too good to refuse, SHOOT ME!
Looks like Paradox (and the rons) just got owned...

Your so dumb. And gutless. You leave your team mates to die more than the janitor.

E

Elwood

Your so dumb. And gutless. You leave your team mates to die more than the janitor.
And you are a coward who has to get the rons to fight his battles for him, just like when we were in [1], remember? This morning could have been a pefectly good 3v3 with you, drac and ash vs us 3 opk but you would not even try to take the spawn until the rons finally answered your sos calls and come down and do the fighting for you.
Hide behind them more you pathetic little germ

E

Elwood

Why are you spawning if your leaving Elwood? Your last excuse was you didn't want to give your account to someone with all red mages... now your spawning... and you were pvping last night. Liar.
"If logging in twice in the last 6 weeks to see whats going on until my subscription expires in a month means i'm back, then yeah Pet, i'm back. And yes, you will see me from time to time over the next 4 weeks as I play a bit (SHOCK HORROR!) and sell my gear."- This is what I said on the 22 of Nov, shortly after I returned from overseas. It is now the 7th of, Dec... two weeks to go moron, two weeks to go.

And this is the other comment that I made shortly after -

"Actually no Pet, I never said I had quit. The only comment I made that alluded towards me not continuing to play UO was "Anyone want a UO account". Like I told you, when my subscription ends next month I will no longer play, it's pretty simple. Actually, I think I said earlier on in this thread that it would be very doubtful that I play past the new year, well, I can tell you now for sure that I won't."

I think that speaks for itself really, so unless you can find something that I said that was contrary to this, STFU ok Macaulay.

T

thenow

Pettles, LOL, u sound like a true wanna be LOSER, lol. "I'M IN A MODEL AGENCY!!"
you idiot, I've worked for agencies and they are money taking scammers. And you're proud of that!! Too funny.
Did mommy enrol and pay for you to join them? Way funny!!!
You are so making a fool of yourself the more you post.
You're getting shot dwn left, right and centre and still you try. You stupidness is only outdone by your stubbornness.
I actually thought you were less stupid then para but you're proving yourself otherwise.
Go cry to para, or one of the Rons pettle the kettle as per usual.
"I'M IN A MODEL AGENCY AND I'M ALMOST FAMOUS!!!" way too funny. That has to beat, "You so dumb you can't find your carkeys in the morning!"

We know pettles that you thrive attention, weather positive or negative[another example of bratty boy syndrome] and you're need to pay a model agency to chase this 'need' is pathetic.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning could have been a pefectly good 3v3 with you, drac and ash vs us 3 opk but you would not even try to take the spawn
wtf? We killed shilo then you ran off and we couldn't be bothered finishing the spawn so we left it there... then one ron logged on (THREE of us) and we came to despise, you all left or died.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you idiot, I've worked for agencies and they are money taking scammers. And you're proud of that!! Too funny.
Uh no... only ******* who are to ugly to get any work call them money scammers... which is pretty funny, considering you just basically said that you are an ugly piece of ****.

This is what I said on the 22 of Nov, shortly after I returned from overseas. It is now the 7th of, Dec... two weeks to go moron, two weeks to go.
Sure. Your not going to quit, your so addicted its not funny. You play more than me.

B

Benny Lava

OMG WEEEEEE
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ACCOUNTING
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell:

P

Paradox_

Exactly, a bookkeeper DOESNT do that. Hence, why I am NOT a bookkeeper.

Are you ********?

Elwood now has to defend 3 spastics. Wait, sorry, 'free' spastics.

Edit: Straight out of university? I have been working for 3 years full time and studying part time. Nice try though.

P

Paradox_

The Australian said:
A 25-year-old man has been charged with one count of murder following the death of a 42-year-old man at Mackay on Sunday morning.
LOL.

MACKAY GUYZ, ITS ORSM.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This song is pretty much the life of Dragod/elwood and co.

[YOUTUBE]9pJ88yvXb_c[/YOUTUBE]

T

thenow

pettles , whatever, lol, you have no idea. You're re-direction tactics are always very lame.
I noticed you conveniently didnt actually answer my question about you mom paying for it for you, lol, too funny.
Now at other times when I've caught you out you will come and lie[which u SSO have always done] and say u didnt have to pay, because I'm a lEeT kind of guy.
Seriously, the more you talk the more foolish you look[and thats saying something since you look foolish all the time].

Status
Not open for further replies.