• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 18 - The Good, The Bad & The Modly

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ovrkill

:yell:
The Moderators have agreed to allow this a PvP Thread to be stickied so it can serve as the home for PvP talk on this board. Contrary to what many believe, we both understand that PvP is an important part of UO and we're willing to work with you guys as long as you are willing to work with us.

We will allow smack talk, more so than normal threads that would likely have been locked on the forum however, please do not get carried away with it.

Now, this thread is aimed to give the 'PvPers' who wish to discuss PvP topics and smack talk a place to do so.

Real Life Personal Attacks will not be tolerated anywhere

Examples on the difference between Personal Attacks and Game Smack Talk:

* Personal Attacks: Personal insults to get them annoyed and provoking them to attack you, such as "You're a fat housey."
* Game Smack Talk: Smack talk is putting ones opinions out as to how bad they are and how they cannot pvp or duel; such as "Your shocking on a mage so you can only play overpowered templates."

Please note:​
This is your place to talk about PvP. Any other threads started outside of this one will be Moderated as harshly as all other threads. Best thing is to keep all PvP talk in here.

* Understand the difference between this thread and normal threads. Just cause you can talk smack in here, doesn't mean you can go to normal threads and do the same to non-PvPers there.

Why does Stratics not allow people to post those Cheating Players?

The reasoning is very simple. In today's technological age, just about any screen shot, chat log, etc. can be faked quite easily. We are not a Court of Law. To accuse someone of cheating is an allegation that can only be proven in a Court of Law.

If we were to allow such allegations, we would be opening the door to allow unscrupulous people to falsely accuse good players. It is our wish to protect innocent players from getting their reputations tarnished by such accusations. In Ultima Online, player names are not unique. So if I were to say, "Orvago is a duper!" I may be unintentionally ruining the reputation of another player with the same name. So, because of this we must disallow ALL accusations, whether you know them to be true or not.

So please refrain from making accusations of scamming, hacking, cheating, exploiting, and the like.

And lastly: If you can't handle the smack talk, don't come into this thread.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotta love 2 TB and 1 Minax all turning on my dexxer 3v1, then dismounting me and not being able to kill me for about 4 minutes. I mount up then they dismount me again and manage to kill me... They then turned on the minaxer, I res, they call in another TB so its 3 of them vs my dexxer in statloss, drac comes in on his dexxer and the minaxer comes back, we kill one TB. Rest leave. 2 v 5. While im stat loss.

Grow some ****ing balls you newbs. God factions is pathetic.

E

Elwood

Grow some ****ing balls you newbs. God factions is pathetic.
Then don't play? You whinge day after day but your still here. You've quite twice already pet but each time you come back and continue to complain about the state of things. Do you have nothing else?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then don't play? You whinge day after day but your still here. You've quite twice already pet but each time you come back and continue to complain about the state of things. Do you have nothing else?
Then don't post? You post day after day but your still here. You've quit once already but each time you come back and continue to complain about me playing. Do you have nothing else?

ah i c wat u did thar

E

Elwood

Then don't post? You post day after day but your still here. You've quit once already but each time you come back and continue to complain about me playing. Do you have nothing else?

ah i c wat u did thar
I'm quittING pet, I haven't quit yet. I've made it clear to everyone when I'll be gone so there is no confusion. You on the other hand, well, we all know that story...
Nice deflection though... I didn't think that you'd have an answer for me.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm quittING pet, I haven't quit yet. I've made it clear to everyone when I'll be gone so there is no confusion. You on the other hand, well, we all know that story...
Nice deflection though... I didn't think that you'd have an answer for me.
Rinse. Repeat.

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pet, we all know this shard is absolutely pathetic. They think dieing on a computer game is worse than cancer irl.

As for elwood.... shouldn't you be in a 'pool getting sunburnt'? then 'going out for drinks'? BTW make sure you tell us tomorrow how you spent your saturday, maybe we'll compare notes?

E

Elwood

Pet, we all know this shard is absolutely pathetic. They think dieing on a computer game is worse than cancer irl.
What is cancer like in irl?

As for elwood.... shouldn't you be in a 'pool getting sunburnt'? then 'going out for drinks'? BTW make sure you tell us tomorrow how you spent your saturday, maybe we'll compare notes?
Hey Paris, why don't you tell us again about one of your crazy nights spend at home drinking a bottle of gin and playing uo, you mad rockstar you...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Paris, why don't you tell us again about one of your crazy nights spend at home drinking a bottle of gin and playing uo, you mad rockstar you...
I laughed. You clearly have no idea.

It's a saturday night, why aren't you out for drinks at the local pub? :eek:

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know why my 'personal attack' post got deleted, yet all the others stay....

Anyways as for pvp.

OPK u god dam cowards.

It was 2 vs 4 initially, Dragod dies almost instantly, leaving 3 running/potting/apple chewing newbies vs us 2. We fought and fought, yet all u guys did was bolt throwing down as many apples/pots as you could consume. Eventually out of pure luck(hard yakka ai spam)/screw up on my bros behalf he died, leaving it 1v3.

I manage to ditch 1, leaving it 2 vs me. The funny part is i actually killed "snyc something" who i think was sneaky as he lugged down over 10 apples and probably 20 potions, yet still somehow managed to die doing this while RUNNING. So then the other mage flees. My bro then comes back in statloss, whereby we try to fight hard yakka and morrowind. These 2 pieces of crap just ran and ran, not even trying to hurt us until sneaky returns on his other char - his necro mage.

When this happens, my bro decides to get his dexer who isn't in statloss, while i keep the nubs at bay 2/3 v me. Even with these numbers, sneaky lugs apples and potions merely from my strangles while i am being ganked.

My brother then returns, Morrowind dies running 3v2. So then it's sneaky and ai nub spammer hard yakka. Sneaky ran all the way to yew server line 2v2, running in and out, until he timed out from flee, whereby he ran all the way back to yew mg and into his beloved house. Then he was 'house dumping' while hard yakka was running around outside.

MY GOD GET SOME GUTS, then again atleast you guys actually got a kill for once (probably your first in weeks), but still come on, don't be so gutless. If you care about your points so much, just quit factions. Because if you haven't already noticed, OPK/OMG have single handedly destroyed pvp on oceania.

E

Elwood

I laughed. You clearly have no idea.

It's a saturday night, why aren't you out for drinks at the local pub? :eek:
I'm talking about the night one of the sisters gets pumped in duels to sneaky and then used the excuse that his reflexes were severely affected due to him drinking a bottle of gin at home one night while playing UO (must be some crazy nights at the hilton household!). You must have missed this because you were off playing AoC or Warhammer during one of your tamtrum quitting sessions.

Now what's this talk of drinks and pubs? How old are you again? Leave the adults talk please pet as....

You clearly have no idea.

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He got what 4 kills on me, whilst totally hammered, i killed him 3x on the field prior to that while totally loaded, he was doing his usual pot/run lame tactics yet still died. THEN i dueled, and actually died for once, not to mention it would of been my first week or so back to UO from a 6 month break. It was 4-2 and he decided to go post on stratics of his greatest achievement in life.

Then to prove a point i dueled him the following week - SOBER, need i remind you of how totally owned he got?

My brother hasn't even died to him once. All sneaky does is run run run pot apple pot run run run, hell like 30 minutes ago he wouldn't stay on my screen for 2 spells, and was appling vs curses non-stop.

BTW congradulations OPK rejects - Wrong roof 4 of u all fled and recalled vs 3 of us, atleast the minax guys (who only had 3) gave it a shot.

Then, at yew there was what 5 of you, totally owned again. P.S stop house hiding so much.

E

Elwood

So quit. Noone will miss you.
LOL exactly. You know it's funny waylander, between the hilton sisters and pet they have quit uo about 4 times for various reasons - EA stuffed up casting/Freeshards are soooo much better/no player base on oceania/the state of pvp is terrible/AoC/WoW/Warhammer etc etc, but every time they come back, and guess what? THEY STILL WHINGE ABOUT THE STATE OF THINGS!
Ask them why they continue to play and sadly none of them can give you an answer...

Ministone - I didn't get to see your post before it got deleted but my guess is that it was rubbish like the 500 or so other posts of yours that have been deleted by mods over the years.

E

Elwood

He got what 4 kills on me, whilst totally hammered, i killed him 3x on the field prior to that while totally loaded, he was doing his usual pot/run lame tactics yet still died. THEN i dueled, and actually died for once, not to mention it would of been my first week or so back to UO from a 6 month break. It was 4-2 and he decided to go post on stratics of his greatest achievement in life.
Face it, your ego took a beating the night he posted those screenies for all to see and you judging by your response here you clearly haven't gotten over it. At even the mention of sneaky's name you go into a rage and insult everything about him, even now, months after that happened.

Then to prove a point i dueled him the following week - SOBER, need i remind you of how totally owned he got?
What point was that? That you can't sleep at night without everyone on the shard thinking that your the best at pvp?

BTW congradulations OPK rejects - Wrong roof 4 of u all fled and recalled vs 3 of us, atleast the minax guys (who only had 3) gave it a shot.
Ok lets talk shop for a minute. What about Ash, experienced SSO/FACT member and Commanding lord of Shadowlords!, the other day I found him being chased by two minax near bmg and I decided to even the numbers and help him. well one minax dies, and we chase the other down and kill him a few seconds later. As soon as he dies I attack ash and he runs and hits his sacred journey macro and recalls away (LOL) to protect his silver. But they will have you believe that they hate factions and their objective is to destroy them...

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Face it, your ego took a beating the night he posted those screenies for all to see
Beating? how so.... i'm not the one who uploads screenies within minutes of EVERY kill i get, then proceed to post on stratics. That seems like more of an obsession to me.... then again so does 3 am spawning *cough* *cough*.

By calling sneaky a janitor, is not really insulting him, unless you and him also believe that his chosen 'profession' is degrading... You (like us) obviously think that cleaning toilets is pathetic, so i guess i can see where you get the 'insult' part from.

What point was that? That you can't sleep at night without everyone on the shard thinking that your the best at pvp?
Everyone doesn't need to think... it's clear... you guys won't even fight us if the numbers are even remotely fair. We log into UO to try and get fights, the problem is the shard is so ******** they'd rather not even try, because "dieing just isn't worth it".

Ok lets talk shop for a minute. What about Ash, experienced SSO/FACT member and Commanding lord of Shadowlords!, the other day I found him being chased by two minax near bmg and I decided to even the numbers and help him. well one minax dies, and we chase the other down and kill him a few seconds later. As soon as he dies I attack ash and he runs and hits his sacred journey macro and recalls away (LOL) to protect his silver. But they will have you believe that they hate factions and their objective is to destroy them...
ASH isn't exactly a real SSO member, he was recruited because he wasn't attacking us, and we wern't attacking him. Kinda like how OMG should recruit the ENTIRE shard, since you guys only attack us, along with the rest of the MG (before you guys ruined the shard with faction cowardice).

Then again ASH is only 1 person, not an entire guild, which is the case with you guys - NONE OF YOU WILL FIGHT.

Seriously end factions, then accept that death is part of pvp, and maybe oceania can be revived again.

As for us quitting. Think about it, we are actually really good for the shard, as i said before, we are the only ones willing to fight when the odds are against us. Everyone else are just cheap ganking vultures and will not take on any challenge.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to Held for actually having the balls to fight me and admittedly beating me twice in duels, aside from the fact that it was the most OP template for duels... atleast he had the guts to fight, unlike the Janitorial crew.

E

Elwood

By calling sneaky a janitor, is not really insulting him, unless you and him also believe that his chosen 'profession' is degrading... You (like us) obviously think that cleaning toilets is pathetic, so i guess i can see where you get the 'insult' part from.
You assume far too much, i'm nothing like you, your brother, pet or anyone in your guild for that matter.

Now let me refresh your memory. Here are a few of your comments in regards to sneakys chosen profession, this from just one and a half pages of posts -

"Unlike toilet scrubber we don't have 5 accounts each."

"I guess no girls want to know a janitor IRL"

"Your guildmates like Que aka "teh scrubber" "

"TOILET SCRUBBER, TOILET POLISHER, and TOILET SHINER. Anyone take offence to these disabled type of jobs?"

"Don't you get sick of cleaning the same 'junk' outa the same toilets each night?"

"Magical Que (teh scrubber)"

"Getting old Sneaky? Yes your getting old and throwing your life, I mean hand down a toilet."

"I find it funny how sneaky has like 6 accounts, he must be eating staples or taking leftover food home just to pay for UO."

"can’t vision anyone who would aspire to plunge their hands down toilets daily... Like as a child did they go: “dad when i grow up i wanna put disinfectant down toilet bowls and wipe urine ridden seats with paper towels!”."

"Maybe you can hook sneaky up with a new contract, i’m sure he can handle a new load of toilets to polish."

And lets not forget the fact that you were posting from a stratics account called "Low Class Janitor". So your not insulting him huh? Well, you are either full of sh*t, completely delusional or unbelievably stupid to think that. I'm going to say it's a combination of all three...

We log into UO to try and get fights,
...and when there's no fights you spawn all day, is that how it works? LOL

ASH isn't exactly a real SSO member,
Yes he is, he wears the tag

Seriously end factions, then accept that death is part of pvp, and maybe oceania can be revived again.
Seriously, accept that people want to play factions (for what ever reasons they might be) and stop acting like a spoilt brat and trying to ruin it and just play the game and stfu or don't play... and stfu.

As for us quitting. Think about it, we are actually really good for the shard, as i said before, we are the only ones willing to fight when the odds are against us. Everyone else are just cheap ganking vultures and will not take on any challenge.
What is this chest beating rubbish and what does it have to do with you quitting? You both quit because of pvp changes that you didn't want to adapt to. You went off to play a freeshard and told everyone how much better it was, but for some reason you, like pet, came back.

You know, bag sneaky all you want, but to me, and i'm sure to most everyone else, the most pathetic people here are you and your brother. You talk it up about how intelligent you are, how much money you have, how you went to the best schools, how good your jobs are and how great your futures are going to be yet you keep coming back to a computer game that you obviously hate but cannot leave. And for what? So you can keep posting here to anyone that will listen how good you are at pvp and how you think that this crosses over into you having a higher social standing in life. Make no mistake about it, what, with your late night drinking sessions while playing uo, your all day spawning weekends, your constant chest beating about how good you are at UO, your hate filled rage posting on the forums and lets not forget your clearly documented cultural and political views, you two are the saddest and most pathetic human beings here.

END OF STORY.

T

thenow

You know, bag sneaky all you want, but to me, and i'm sure to most everyone else, the most pathetic people here are you and your brother. You talk it up about how intelligent you are, how much money you have, how you went to the best schools, how good your jobs are and how great your futures are going to be yet you keep coming back to a computer game that you obviously hate but cannot leave. And for what? So you can keep posting here to anyone that will listen how good you are at pvp and how you think that this crosses over into you having a higher social standing in life. Make no mistake about it, what, with your late night drinking sessions while playing uo, your all day spawning weekends, your constant chest beating about how good you are at UO, your hate filled rage posting on the forums and lets not forget your clearly documented cultural and political views, you two are the saddest and most pathetic human beings here.

END OF STORY.
QFT

They have what is commonly known as Bratty Boy Sydrome.
But like most ppl with psychologically problems of this extent, they will not hear a word ppl say to them. They will only hear their own messed up views and beliefs[which we see continuosly]. A good example of this is Ron stated how he and his bro'[he really thinks that it is solely him] are the Saviours of PvP on oceania. Lol, seriously, LOL. That is just one example of their Bratty Boy Syndrome.

PS- As I stated many time before also. Ppl like these 'lEeT' ones here are the ones who lack intelligence and caused the economic situation.

P

Paradox_

A lack of intelligence by professional people caused the economic situation?

Wow, do your homework before you shoot your mouth.

T

thenow

Parad%$k, lol, another bratty boy who speaks before thinking[because he can not think,thus how he got the name parahead] and has no clue.
I have to say that parahead is the stupidest one out of all sso and thats saying something. If you weren't a 'friend' [lover] of theirs, I'd be suprised they would have anything to do with u, ya idiot.

E

Elwood

A lack of intelligence by professional people caused the economic situation?

Wow, do your homework before you shoot your mouth.
Well i'm not going to get into a debate about the economic situation because frankly, i'm not qualified to speak on the topic but I agree with partof about the hilton sisters' lack of intelligence. Intelligent people don't make comments like this -

"Also Elwood, I think your really striving for some attention or something you made four posts in a row. I suggest standing up, find the tallest building you can, and become an hero.

You'll get ****loads of attention, trust me."

P

Paradox_

Parad%$k, lol, another bratty boy who speaks before thinking[because he can not think,thus how he got the name parahead] and has no clue.
I have to say that parahead is the stupidest one out of all sso and thats saying something. If you weren't a 'friend' [lover] of theirs, I'd be suprised they would have anything to do with u, ya idiot.
Wait, what? I 'speak' before I think?

Read your post that I quoted. I think that qualifies as speaking without thinking. Oh wait, you cant think.

My fridge is broken, go fix it.

T

thenow

lol, u are more stupid than I thought.I wasn't going to explain it to you but you have proven that your lacking in mind capacity dictates that I do.
So it was the tradesmen, the mum and dad shareholders, retail workers, the janitors and all the other people in the world who in u guys eyes, lack intelligence and are the scorn of our society? In your eyes the professional ppl involved with the World Economy had nothing to do with the economic collapse?
My point was obvious[without getting into details]. You then accused me of not doing my 'homework'. You are a full time fool. Seriously. I bet you the first one booted from SSO when it all unfolds.

And as calling me 'fridgie'. Theres 3 points with you saying that which is pathetic. 1-That has no impact on me as it has no truth in it.It's always been a lame ass attempt at insult.
2-It is a term that is old news and most certainly been used more then you rinse and repeat in the shower with Rons photo. And damn, thats a hell of alot of times.
3-The term hasnt been used since you been playing so obviously you have cried to Petals or Rons and their[your] only lame response was "He's just a fridgie who cant write english."
Parad$#k replies," Yeah, lol, I'll go and tell him to fix my fridge. That'll show him. That'll be a cool think to write my lover?"

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bahhahahaha oh god im wetting myself here.

Elwood, did sneaky like burst out in tears last night in vent or something, so you came to defend his honor? That was some serious nerd rage there.

And as for a dumb tradie who's an "aspiring novelist" that tries so hard to write proper English yet fails miserably, trying to argue the current economic situation with Paradox/rons. Give up now. You have no idea.

T

thenow

LOL, seriously u SSO are the dumbest ppl I've ever meet. Take note in particular of number 3 in my quote.

lol, u are more stupid than I thought.I wasn't going to explain it to you but you have proven that your lacking in mind capacity dictates that I do.
So it was the tradesmen, the mum and dad shareholders, retail workers, the janitors and all the other people in the world who in u guys eyes, lack intelligence and are the scorn of our society? In your eyes the professional ppl involved with the World Economy had nothing to do with the economic collapse?
My point was obvious[without getting into details]. You then accused me of not doing my 'homework'. You are a full time fool. Seriously. I bet you the first one booted from SSO when it all unfolds.

And as calling me 'fridgie'. Theres 3 points with you saying that which is pathetic. 1-That has no impact on me as it has no truth in it.It's always been a lame ass attempt at insult.
2-It is a term that is old news and most certainly been used more then you rinse and repeat in the shower with Rons photo. And damn, thats a hell of alot of times.
3-The term hasnt been used since you been playing so obviously you have cried to Petals or Rons and their[your] only lame response was "He's just a fridgie who cant write english."
Parad$#k replies," Yeah, lol, I'll go and tell him to fix my fridge. That'll show him. That'll be a cool think to write my lover?"

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Unlike toilet scrubber we don't have 5 accounts each."

"I guess no girls want to know a janitor IRL"

"Your guildmates like Que aka "teh scrubber" "

"TOILET SCRUBBER, TOILET POLISHER, and TOILET SHINER. Anyone take offence to these disabled type of jobs?"

"Don't you get sick of cleaning the same 'junk' outa the same toilets each night?"

"Magical Que (teh scrubber)"

"Getting old Sneaky? Yes your getting old and throwing your life, I mean hand down a toilet."

"I find it funny how sneaky has like 6 accounts, he must be eating staples or taking leftover food home just to pay for UO."

"can’t vision anyone who would aspire to plunge their hands down toilets daily... Like as a child did they go: “dad when i grow up i wanna put disinfectant down toilet bowls and wipe urine ridden seats with paper towels!”."

"Maybe you can hook sneaky up with a new contract, i’m sure he can handle a new load of toilets to polish."
LOL LOL LOL, dam we're funny, i can't believe you bothered to go through all the old pvp threads to find those quotes. Thanks for the laugh though.

...and when there's no fights you spawn all day, is that how it works? LOL
you mean "you spawn 3 to 5 spawns on a sat arvo to try and provoke fights, but because the shard is gutless, it amounts to nothing".

Seriously, accept that people want to play factions (for what ever reasons they might be) and stop acting like a spoilt brat and trying to ruin it and just play the game and stfu or don't play... and stfu.
We are using mages in factions... and still they(you) won't fight. I thought factions was played for the purpose of 'fighting' not luna 'banksitting'.

What is this chest beating rubbish and what does it have to do with you quitting? You both quit because of pvp changes that you didn't want to adapt to. You went off to play a freeshard and told everyone how much better it was, but for some reason you, like pet, came back.
The main reason was lack of pvp, pvp changes were just annouying. But look we're playing atm with these 'pvp changes' and doing just fine.... cause last time i checked, your guild refuses to fight us unless they outnumber....

Trust me, if we could play that free shard again we would, but the problem is we're firewalled from the server (and no it wasn't for 'hacking').... We're just hoping that the new EM arty publish forces you guys to fight us.

Back to the topic of free shards - I'd hate to think how you guys would cope their, because you guys obviously can't stand the truth that comes from our mouths. Well on that shard racism/sexist behaviour is acceptable, and some of the stuff that you hear on there is utterly hilarious, it would probably put you tards off online games.

You know, bag sneaky all you want, but to me, and i'm sure to most everyone else, the most pathetic people here are you and your brother. You talk it up about how intelligent you are, how much money you have, how you went to the best schools, how good your jobs are and how great your futures are going to be yet you keep coming back to a computer game that you obviously hate but cannot leave.
Sneaky is an idiot, end of story. Anyone that actually becomes a janitor is doing it out of desperation, not for the love of the work, or that it looks good on a CV. Hell his CV would look better if he was claiming welfare checks or stealing car radios.

We love the game, hate the player base on oceania. The sad problem to Oceania is that it's players are utter idiots and/or complete cowards. They think dieing in a game, then being called a 'spastic' or 'newb' is somehow hurtful and affects them irl....

And for what? So you can keep posting here to anyone that will listen how good you are at pvp and how you think that this crosses over into you having a higher social standing in life. Make no mistake about it, what, with your late night drinking sessions while playing uo, your all day spawning weekends, your constant chest beating about how good you are at UO, your hate filled rage posting on the forums and lets not forget your clearly documented cultural and political views, you two are the saddest and most pathetic human beings here.
I play for 'fun', well try to, the only problem is my fun comes from 'pvping' and the associated griefing that goes with it. And currently there is literally no pvp.

As for partof, FYI i hope you realise you do need to be literate to construct a novel. It's not as easy as changing a spark plug in someones fridge while scratching your fat ass.

E

Elwood

bahhahahaha oh god im wetting myself here.
Something i'd expect a teenage girl to say but in your case I can make an exception. Please let the adults speak though pet, children should be seen and not heard.

Elwood, did sneaky like burst out in tears last night in vent or something, so you came to defend his honor? That was some serious nerd rage there.
Last night? I don't know pet, I wasn't on last night, or the night before. Unlike you im not permanently logged in to icq or vent or stratics so I can "access it in 0.5 of a second while doing other things in your room" LOL

And as for a dumb tradie who's an "aspiring novelist" that tries so hard to write proper English yet fails miserably, trying to argue the current economic situation with Paradox/rons. Give up now. You have no idea.
Don't look now your defending the rons/paradox's honour (yes pet, it's spelt honour in australia). What about the 15 year old kid who tries so hard to impress his senior guildmembers that he looks up to so much? Sadly though he doesn't have one original thought or comment, all of his insults he just copies from the rons. Same with paradox for that matter. His best attempt at a comeback against partof is "fix my fridge". Another wasted tertiary education and HECS debt that the country doesn't need. Oops, I better not comment on that, I have no idea...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night? I don't know pet, I wasn't on last night, or the night before. Unlike you im not permanently logged in to icq or vent or stratics so I can "access it in 0.5 of a second while doing other things in your room" LOL
Why did I see you on Bones Malone then inside your house... oh thats right you weren't on. :eek:

(yes pet, it's spelt honour in australia).
Irony much? Spelled. As for me not having an original comment then calling me a 15 year old girl... you're ********.

Oh and 15? Don't people age on the internet?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same with paradox for that matter. His best attempt at a comeback against partof is "fix my fridge"
lol, your best comeback is "the hilton sisters" who aren't even twins...

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:sleep2:

Dont you guys get tired of posting the same crap day in, day out? How many years have you been doing it for again? It is getting VERY old. Seriously all you do is bang on about how great you think you are, and how you hate everything else, be it other people, UO, the Devs, or whatever.

I find it very amusing that you have such an obsession with what I do, it just shows how uninteresting your own life is, but thats what happens when you are stuck in an office job crunching numbers for a living I guess. Everyone knows I am a cleaner, big deal. It is a good job that is providing me with savings money for the future while I study. You are the only ones that care, which says a lot.

It is just like the obsession you had (and still have based on you keeping your char names the same) with Morri and her life, or any number of other people you have chosen to attempt to belittle with your rubbish. It is nothing more than a way for you to try and feel better about your own dull, boring life.

Everybody can see through your facade.

E

Elwood

Why did I see you on Bones Malone then inside your house... oh thats right you weren't on. :eek:
Bones was burning counts in my house most of the weekend but he was in hiding. Maybe you caught me as I logged him in? Did you see me pvping anywhere? Spawning? Bank sitting? Running around doing ANYTHING? No, you didn't, so yes pet, I wasn't on.

As for me not having an original comment then calling me a 15 year old girl... you're ********.
"hhahahaha oh god im wetting myself here."
Sorry princess but that's not something a man of any age would say.

Oh and 15? Don't people age on the internet?
So, your 16 now pet? Well that changes everything, LOL.
Your still an infant.

E

Elwood

lol, your best comeback is "the hilton sisters" who aren't even twins...
At least my comebacks are original, you say whatever the rons have said before, or what they tell you to say...
Oh and who ever said anything about twins? I think paradox made a similar comment a few days ago. What geniuses these guys are? I guess you can't put brains in statues...

E

Elwood

Dont you guys get tired of posting the same crap day in, day out? How many years have you been doing it for again? It is getting VERY old. Seriously all you do is bang on about how great you think you are, and how you hate everything else, be it other people, UO, the Devs, or whatever.

I find it very amusing that you have such an obsession with what I do, it just shows how uninteresting your own life is, but thats what happens when you are stuck in an office job crunching numbers for a living I guess. Everyone knows I am a cleaner, big deal. It is a good job that is providing me with savings money for the future while I study. You are the only ones that care, which says a lot.

It is just like the obsession you had (and still have based on you keeping your char names the same) with Morri and her life, or any number of other people you have chosen to attempt to belittle with your rubbish. It is nothing more than a way for you to try and feel better about your own dull, boring life.

QFTW

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it very amusing that you have such an obsession with what I do
What you do is utterly pathetic, usually your line of work is reserved for refugees or people whose IQ's are too low to handle a manufacturing line.

it just shows how uninteresting your own life is, but thats what happens when you are stuck in an office job crunching numbers for a living I guess.
Atleast accounting will lead somewhere (you guys are muddled up with book keeping), where will your 'career' go besides down a toilet?

Why do you think foreign students come here to study commerce? why do people study in school to get good grades to get into commerce? is it so they can "crunch numbers" for the rest of their life with no income.... think about it, then again you became a janitor, thus obviously can't think.

Everyone knows I am a cleaner, big deal.
LOL, as i said before you'd be better off saying you steal car radios.

It is a good job that is providing me with savings money for the future while I study. You are the only ones that care, which says a lot.
"Good job"? WOW, you obviously don't aim very high or think much of yourself. I always thought being a janitor meant you really f'ed your life up, or you were mentally handicapped.

I hate to break it to you, but your "$15" a hour that you were so proud to tell us is below minimum wage.... I don't know how this is 'providing you with savings', maybe your getting muddled up with your 3am UO spawn gold?

"for the future while i study" LOL, studying at tafe how to insert red plug into red socket, to ultimately become a 'roadie' doesn't constitute study sorry. Even my pet dog would be able to complete such a ******** course. When you 'make it', make sure you tell us your first concert, cause i'd love to see you on stage, belting out your "t-t-est, t-test, testing".

It's not hard to 'belittle' someone who probably didn't finish school and now cleans skid marks off toilet bowls for a 'living'. I guess your life isn't 'boring', it's just utterly deplorable.

As for morri....YOU YOURSELF USED TO PAY HER OUT for being such a loser, a bit hypocritical? You'd mock her and TC for:

- 1-7am spawning sessions

- not fighting us (well only the good/founding OPK members, now all SSO that you would hide behind)

- only using blues (you guys use houses instead of blues alot of the time)

- their personal lives/race

The thing is, we only pay people out that are dumb enough to tell us about them irl...Not everyone are losers, but alot are. Making false accusations up have no effect, as people simply shrug it off. Now if us merely being bold/blunt about your 'chosen profession' or personal life that we found out about irritates you, then really it's not us putting you down, but actually you having no self-esteem about your crap life.....

What facade? Cause last time i checked, everything we say is true:

A) you're a janitor {check}

B) your guild of rejects won't fight us {check}

C) your voice sounds like a dog trying to bark {check}

BTW sneaky, out of curiosity, when you 'try' to pick up girls, do you tell them you are a janitor or that you're an aspiring roadie?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you 'make it', make sure you tell us your first concert, cause i'd love to see you on stage, belting out your "t-t-est, t-test, testing".
BTW sneaky, out of curiosity, when you 'try' to pick up girls, do you tell them you are a janitor or that you're an aspiring roadie?

Game over. Ron's win by K.O and I just fell off my chair laughing.

E

Elwood

Game over. Ron's win by K.O and I just fell off my chair laughing.
Not 'wetting yourself' this time princess?

My god it's sickening (and embarassing) how far your head is up their a*ses pet...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not 'wetting yourself' this time princess?

My god it's sickening (and embarassing) how far your head is up their a*ses pet...
Nope I decided to use a different analogy to express my laughter in terms which you can understand.

It's embarrassing how close sneakys head is to what comes out of my arse... didn't you have a reply to the rons?

E

Elwood

Not everyone are losers, but alot are.
Way to go Paris, after all your long winded ranting about how intelligent you are, you go and make a comment like this and make a COMPLETE IDIOT of yourself.
Well done :dunce:

E

Elwood

Nope I decided to use a different analogy to express my laughter in terms which you can understand.
Oh, I understood your first analogy mate. It's just something a girl would say thats all. What ever tickles your pickle though right pet?

didn't you have a reply to the rons?
See above.
Do you have a comeback for them again parot?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, I understood your first analogy mate. It's just something a girl would say thats all. What ever tickles your pickle though right pet?
So you've never heard someone say "i wet myself laughing"? Probably due to the fact that you never go outside, aside from that one day when you went to the pool and got SUNBURNT!

See above.
So instead of replying to his post you just pick out one little sentence, then slap paris on it and call him an idiot. And you called me unoriginal.

E

Elwood

So you've never heard someone say "i wet myself laughing"?
No I have pet, girls say it all the time.

So instead of replying to his post you just pick out one little sentence, then slap paris on it and call him an idiot.
That one little sentence was the only thing worth replying to tbh. Here it is again -
"Not everyone are losers, but alot are." - One of the top 5 dumbest quotes in history by Paris Hilton... But wait a minute, they aren't even twins! LOL

They're a smart bunch these SSO lads...

T

thenow

Getting up to find SSO yet again demostrating their severe idiocy[which is common I know] has put a good feeling on the day, making me laugh.
And the lame karate picture pettles put to 'impress' Ron is so pathetic it made me laugh. However it showed pyschologically pettles is obsessed with both, him touching ron in the 'areas' [notice also the aggressive prefaces illustrated] and ron touching him.
Show some more bratty boy syndrome behaviour SSO.

P

Paradox_

More editing hey buddy? can never get the spelling right the first time. keep trying sweetie, you'll get there eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.