• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 18 - The Good, The Bad & The Modly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I am saying that if I knew the answer to your question of what someone would earn in a fisher price ad with a 'talking role' I would be a nerd with no friends... like you
:confused::confused: I can't begin to tell you how ******** your logic is.

You are defending it right now. It's laughable that you think being an extra in ads is a high achievement and how you think you have earned the right to bag anyone for what they do for a living when you are a snotty nosed 16 year old.
I don't even do much extras work, but I'm sure someone who does do extra work earns a hell of a lot more than what you did when you were 16.

Because it pisses you off. Mission accomplished.
Ah sorry, I don't get pissed off over what people call me on an online game, unlike some here.

I said "who wants a UO account" meaning that I am leaving. I told you the reason is that I don't enjoy the game anymore like I used to and there are other things I would rather be doing these days. I
But you still PLAY UO every single day because your a fat nerd who's addicted to it. You also stated that your "main aim was to have a laugh at pet, I've done that and I can go now". Then you say "I bet if I poke my head here in 12 months time"... or translated "I won't be reading these forums for 12 months".

Before you go Elwood I wanted to give you an insight into your future:

This is you now:

And this is your future:

End of story Paradox, I won't be responding to any more of your posts because your not worth the time out of my life. Let's see if pet can hold me to this one...

P

Paradox_

No, I am saying that if I knew the answer to your question of what someone would earn in a fisher price ad with a 'talking role' I would be a nerd with no friends... like you
Because that is his chosen area? So by that logic, if you knew the answer to how much your little 'semi-professional' band of spastics earned in a game, you would be a nerd? And I could tell you how much CFO's and CEO's earn, which would make me a nerd? It is always good to know your prospects and what doing different types of work can get you... not that you would know, being you and your band of life failures don't have prospects in the future.

You are defending it right now. It's laughable that you think being an extra in ads is a high achievement and how you think you have earned the right to bag anyone for what they do for a living when you are a snotty nosed 16 year old.
He doesn't have to defend ****. Where do you think actors start? Yeah mate, they went straight for the big time and got that main staring role in a movie. They have to start somewhere, and if he succeeds, he has a massive future ahead of him, and if he doesn't, he is young enough and smart enough to do whatever it is he wants. I think its funny as hell that you have to come here and fight with a 16 year old over job prospects when the reality is he is a teenager who has the smarts to do anything whereas you're a brain dead has been who is in mid thirties and just discovering there is 'more to life than a video game', and bragging about it on an internet message board. Proof is in the 2:30am post on a Saturday night. Bet you were spawning weren't you? Get OUT OF THE HOUSE.

Thats fact, 90% of fel is better than him.
Which is why 90% of fel run from me.

Did you not just say 'you switched characters with pet and we wouldn't notice?' - wouldn't that imply I was as good as him and you couldn't tell the difference? I'm a crap pvper, always said I have been, but I'm not afraid to die or fight because IT.IS.A.GAME - it means NOTHING.

Go for your life, I don't have to validate a thing for you, you pimply faced git. Make me some fries kid, you still remember how to do that don't you?
1. Yeah because you're a lieing scumbag and its proven. We actually didn't have to do anything. Anything you say on here is total bull****, and you dug your own grave. Fact is, you made a bold claim that 'let's see if pet can hold me to that one' - and he has by doing NOTHING basically. Don't say **** when you wont actually go through with it.

2. What was your job as a 16 year old? Do enlighten us.

Before I go though pet I wanted to give you an insight into your future. It can be best illustrated with these two pics:

This is you now...

...and this is your future

THE END
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHA
Yeah okay, let's get pictures of him in ACTING roles and bag him? You know how much he made for those movies? You're an idiot.

Well mate, hate to break it to you, but this is you NOW;

ZOMG WHERES MY SCREWDRIVER I NEED TO INSTALL MY HAX

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do you think actors start? Yeah mate, they went straight for the big time and got that main staring role in a movie. They have to start somewhere, and if he succeeds, he has a massive future ahead of him, and if he doesn't, he is young enough and smart enough to do whatever it is he wants.
Fyi I only do acting for the money (obviously not doing it for a career) while I'm young. If you want to know what I'll be doing in uni I'll probably be doing two degrees or a double degree in computer science and economics.

End of story Paradox, I won't be responding to any more of your posts because your not worth the time out of my life. Let's see if pet can hold me to this one...

E

Elwood

Fyi I only do acting for the money (obviously not doing it for a career) while I'm young. If you want to know what I'll be doing in uni I'll probably be doing two degrees or a double degree in computer science and economics.
I don't want to know, no one does.
Could you sound more full of yourself? By the way, anyone can say "I'm going to do this or I'm going to do that", that's the easy part. I'm not interested in what people are going to do, only what they have done. Come back and see me when you have actually done something pet.

D

Dain

If supposedly you're all liars, then why would you bother posting if you just expect a liar in reply?

Is there really any satisfaction in this?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If supposedly you're all liars, then why would you bother posting if you just expect a liar in reply?

Is there really any satisfaction in this?
I find it hilarious how angry some 30 year old gets over what a "infant" says on the internet. That's my motivation.

btw:

End of story Paradox, I won't be responding to any more of your posts because your not worth the time out of my life. Let's see if pet can hold me to this one..

K

kiwi

u like girls yet petrify?

not c ounting the one that brings u ur dinner everyday

O

Ovrkill

you kids need to calm down... even the "older" ones

*sigh*

locked for now... will put up a new thread when i feel like it

Status
Not open for further replies.