• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 18 - The Good, The Bad & The Modly

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thenow

Right on que, here's parahead.
LOL u really are so stupid I can not believe it. Seriously!!
Me, like every one else edits you idiot. For real, you edit you dropkick!!
The only thing you can say is ,"You edited your post, lol, rofl, lmao, lol."
Parahead is now officially known as the human in all of history to have the least brain usage. Maybe you shld get to some scientists and tell them your bloodline might have heritage to the missing link. You have a little more going for you then a monkey but you are not obviously the full loaf of bread compared to human intelligence.

PS- please keep the 'sweetie' terms to Ron and pettles as per normal for you. I'm aware you may be attracted to me but I'm not that way inclined.Please keep it between yourselves.

P

Paradox_

Hit a nerve did I hun? All good

I wont point out that you edited that post again too. Keep at it tiger.

T

thenow

You are way too easy.
My edit was the PS.It was done on purpose to see if you are as stupid as you present yourself. Yes you are, lol.
You're like fighting a drunk, its too easy and very boring.
Seriously, I know ron is dumb too but with his arrogance it confuses me how he would have some one as stupid as you in his group.

P

Paradox_

See, here is what i think happened.

You realised you screwed up, and edited your mistakes again. Then you realised this and went 'OMG IM GOING TO PRETEND I DID IT ON PURPOSE LOL IM SO FUNNAY'.

Nice try kiddo, one of your other lil life challenged friends tried a similar thing. As I said, keep at it.

P

Paradox_

Noone has responded to the Ron's post either.

Whats wrong ladies, no witty comebacks to the truth?

I will now wait for you to all quote this and try and attack me, once again completely ignoring Ron's post.

Happens everytime with you spastics.

Also, I hear there was pvp last night. I also hear that once again TB got slaughtered. Same old same old.

K

kiwi

o ping best on oceania now, but 150.. nearly get to kill u peep again

T

thenow

See, here is what i think happened.

You realised you screwed up, and edited your mistakes again. Then you realised this and went 'OMG IM GOING TO PRETEND I DID IT ON PURPOSE LOL IM SO FUNNAY'.

Nice try kiddo, one of your other lil life challenged friends tried a similar thing. As I said, keep at it.
Now I truly pity you. You used to be funny, now you're just sad.You fell into my plan and now u make it worse for yourself by trying deny the facts in front of everyone.

In short time you've been here I've come up with more names for you then anyone. Broken shovel[can't pick up anything], parahead, parad$#k[except when rons around], the missing link but my favourite[due to you extreme lack of brain usage] the weakest link, even pettles show more usage then you and he's a teenager.
Seriously, are you that stupid?

PS - maybe you shld do some editing.
Seriously I can not believe anyone can be so stupid as you.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone actually read thenow's posts? I struggle to understand 95% of what he's saying so I just don't even bother anymore.

P

Paradox_

Let me summarise;

HE FELL INTO MY PLAN THAT WASNT REALLY A PLAN LOL SO STUPID UR USELESS LOL PARADICK I MADE THAT UP ALL BY MYSELF RNT I FUNNAY?

Its good though, he is giving me and Ron a great laugh at work.

P

Paradox_

[due to you extreme lack of brain usage]
You didn't edit well enough I'm afraid.

How am I making a fool out of myself in front of everyone by the way? By pointing out how spastic you are? No, that is making YOU the fool, especially when you keep responding, and digging your hole deeper and deeper.

As I said, keep trying there mate.

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You fell into my plan and now u make it worse for yourself by trying deny the facts in front of everyone.
Partof, considering your super-human intelligence, i just don't think you have it in you to assemble a 'plan', let alone execute one. I fear that just finding your car keys in the morning would prove quite strenuous for such an idiot.

In short time you've been here I've come up with more names for you then anyone.
Just because you've "come up with more names" than anyone else, doesn't mean they're smart or intelligent. Reading your slosh just makes me realise why i can't stand idiot tradies. Listing the letters of the aplhabet would of been more interestng than the 'names' you gave paradox, then again you probably can't even count to 10.

Seriously I can not believe anyone can be so stupid as Partof.
Fixed. Seriously man, we all thought english was your second language, in which case we wouldn't of laughed at you, but it isn't.... I guess it just shows that tradies are dumber than achimps.

BTW what 'plan' have you devised for your novel, have the characters got 'more names than anyone else'? I'm still wondering if you write this book with crayons or textas? Maybe you can get your novel published, and market it as "the novel that made no sense".

Moron.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously man, we all thought english was your second language, in which case we wouldn't of laughed at yo
Wait English isn't his second language?

Holy ****...

T

thenow

LoL, poor parahead. Got sick of making a fool of yourself on your own and had to drag his loser friends in to make themslves out to be fools too lol too funny.
Para has Ron at work to cry to, lol too funny.
Ron go make me another a coffee u simpleton, after you finish that photocoping ofcourse.
I thought I heard pettle but realised it was the poodle next door barking.

PS- *still wiping the laughter from my face* Ron saying, "u so dumb u cant find ur carkeys." You idiots make it too easy.
Morons!!

B

Benny Lava

:coco::D:hahaha::lick::love::coco::D:hug::blushing::sleep2:
WAT UP LA!?

REPAIR DEED MOUNTAIN!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:scholar::bowdown:
EDIT*
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*
EDIT*
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*
:hahaha::lick::love::
:eek::love::spider::scholar::bowdown::yell:
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*
EDIT*
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*
EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*

HOKUTO!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:spider::scholar::bowdown::scholar::eek::love::yell::sad4::hahaha::lick::yell::bowdown::sleep2::love::eek::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell:

P

Paradox_

lol WHAT?

You make no sense. I didnt tell anyone to post on my behalf, i dont need too.

I honestly cannot believe someone can be so stupid - you actually think 'parahead' or 'the weakest link' are offsensive names. My GOD man.

E

Elwood

Its good though, he is giving me and Ron a great laugh at work.
Here is the transcript from that conversation -

Paradox: "Hey ron, how's work?"
Ron: "Good thanks studmuffin, what about you?"
Paradox: "Yeah not too bad, did you read partof's posts on stratics?"
Ron: "I'm looking at it now, man he is stupid. How can we be so smart and some people be so stupid?"
Paradox: "I don't know, all I know is that you are the smartest person in the world ron and I want to make love to you."
Ron: "Shhh idiot, I told you, not while i'm at work."
Paradox: "Ok, ok, sorry hotlips, i'll talk to you later. Oh wait, are we still on for tonight?"
Ron: "Does a one legged duck swim in circles?"
Paradox: "Indeed it does cupcake, indeed it does..."
Ron: "Make sure you bring the oil this time, your hands are like sandpaper"
Paradox: "Hahahaha, i'm falling off my chair and wetting myself at the same time i'm laughing so hard. You are so funny ron, I can't wait for tonight..."
Ron: Bye sweetcheeks, make sure you don't say anything to pet"
Paradox: "You know me ron, i'm like a vault... in more ways than one! Hahahaha"
Ron: "Hahahah... ****, boss is coming, gotta go honey, bye."
Paradox: "A ce soir mon amour, a ce soir!"

E

Elwood

More editing hey buddy? can never get the spelling right the first time. keep trying sweetie, you'll get there eventually.
Pet edited his post before partof's does that mean he can't spell either? I think everyone here has edited a post at some stage, including you Einstein so let's not get too carried away.

P

Paradox_

Here is the transcript from that conversation -

Paradox: "Hey ron, how's work?"
Ron: "Good thanks studmuffin, what about you?"
Paradox: "Yeah not too bad, did you read partof's posts on stratics?"
Ron: "I'm looking at it now, man he is stupid. How can we be so smart and some people be so stupid?"
Paradox: "I don't know, all I know is that you are the smartest person in the world ron and I want to make love to you."
Ron: "Shhh idiot, I told you, not while i'm at work."
Paradox: "Ok, ok, sorry hotlips, i'll talk to you later. Oh wait, are we still on for tonight?"
Ron: "Does a one legged duck swim in circles?"
Paradox: "Indeed it does cupcake, indeed it does..."
Ron: "Make sure you bring the oil this time, your hands are like sandpaper"
Paradox: "Hahahaha, i'm falling off my chair and wetting myself at the same time i'm laughing so hard. You are so funny ron, I can't wait for tonight..."
Ron: Bye sweetcheeks, make sure you don't say anything to pet"
Paradox: "You know me ron, i'm like a vault... in more ways than one! Hahahaha"
Ron: "Hahahah... ****, boss is coming, gotta go honey, bye."
Paradox: "A ce soir mon amour, a ce soir!"
YEAH, THATS EXACTLY HOW IT WENT!

HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!?!

P

Paradox_

Pet edited his post before partof's does that mean he can't spell either? I think everyone here has edited a post at some stage, including you Einstein so let's not get too carried away.
Not for spelling mistakes genius.

I don't have to edit my posts to make them able to be read.

Notice the difference 'Einstein'?

E

Elwood

No... of course you don't edit for spelling mistakes, neither does pet. Well none of SSO do for that matter, it's only everyone else that does right?

There is no difference at all, you've edited for spelling mistakes before and you've made spelling mistakes in posts before, we all have, get off your high horse fella. Geez, i've never known a bunch of nerds to have bigger egos LOL.

And do me a favour and come up with your own comebacks, don't use mine. I know it might be hard for you because you have the personality of a door nob but at least try to come up with something original and witty.

Speaking of nobs, tell us about your internet nights over at the rons place when you couldn't afford the net at home. Must of been some fun times huh? Did you get to sleep over?
I bet you did...

P

Paradox_

Wow, Just WOW.

I didnt think you could get any dumber.

So I'm just going to bark like a dog, seems about your level.

Wait, I couldnt be that ******** if I tried.

E

Elwood

Aren't you quiting though?

pretty pointless no?
I plan on giving my account away, I don't want to give them all red characters. Anything else?

Before I go, just quick a tip mate, if your going to bag someone about how dumb they are because of their spelling mistakes then double check your own spelling each time before you post. See if you had edited your post then no one would have seen that "quiting" was missing a t.

It kind of makes you look pretty silly, especially after you said you've never had to edit any spelling mistakes and all...

Goodnight Nicole Richie (see, now that's original)

E

Elwood

Wow, Just WOW.

I didnt think you could get any dumber.

So I'm just going to bark like a dog, seems about your level.

Wait, I couldnt be that ******** if I tried.
Intelligent comeback mr commerce...
And, once again you are using the rons' insults. Come up with your own material for f*ck sake.

P

Paradox_

Also a difference between missing a t in a word and writing masses of ineligble rubbish.

Still waiting for your response to rons post. Think we will be waiting a while

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I plan on giving my account away, I don't want to give them all red characters. Anything else?
Sneaky planning on his 8th account?

I thought you only had two reds anyway... Oh well, just another hyperbole.

D

dum3886

I think some people have an uo.stratics addiction.. what you people r still talking about is he biggest load of bs ive ever heard. And here's my 2 cents on what you all seem to enjoy talking about.

1. how you spell has no correlation to how intelligent you are... it may differentiate between the top of the top but other then that na not really lol. English was my worst subject in high school and by worst i mean it was ****!! band 4 (nsw ranking) and i still got a decent uai lol.
2. pet.. until you get into uni dun bother paying people out about their lives, a lot can change in 3 years. One of my friend could have gotten easily 95+ uai ended up with only 89 or sumthing all due to the fact he got lazy in the last year. U can **** talk all you like about their awful uo skills but real life... mmm nope sorry.
3. As much as people like to say on this forum... commerce is not as glamourous(i don't mind it but i know many people who wished they did medicine etc...... and even one who has finished his comm degree got into pwc... but still decides he hates it and started a construction degree) as people say, the average salary in the long term will be greater but that may come at the expense of an enjoyable job. Again i have friends who decided to do plain arts, they happen to be absolutely loaded so money for the future is of no concern. It all depends on people's preference. Utility.... you comm people should know... people have different wants, some may want a fun job and this will result in a higher utility then a high paying job. People's jobs may not represent their true intelligence, there are so many reasons for why they are doing it. (never had the same opportunities, different preferences, etc... list goes on)

P

Paradox_

Depends what 'commerce' job chief.

I dont know what 'commerce' is in eastern states, but its encompases all areas of business. 'Accounting' is just one aspect of it.

But sorry, I have to laugh at anyone who thinks being the CEO of a backwards small ****ty rugby club or being a Janitor is a fun or successful job.

E

Elwood

Depends what 'commerce' job chief.

I dont know what 'commerce' is in eastern states, but its encompases all areas of business. 'Accounting' is just one aspect of it.

But sorry, I have to laugh at anyone who thinks being the CEO of a backwards small ****ty rugby club or being a Janitor is a fun or successful job.
I didn't go to the best private school and I wasn't the top of my class but I got to play the sport I love for 8 years professionally here and overseas and got paid very well for it. I now have a pretty cruisy office job, still involved with the sport I love, that pays quite well and I live in a place that is warm all year round on the east coast of QLD along the barrier reef. If that's unsuccessful, well, i'm just going to have to live with that aren't I...

You on the other hand grew up in sh*tsville Adelaide, you still live there and you are studying to do tax returns. I must say buddy, you've got it all, I take my hat off to you.

E

Elwood

Sneaky planning on his 8th account?

I thought you only had two reds anyway... Oh well, just another hyperbole.
Ok seeing as though your so obsessed with me and my UO account, let me break it down for you:
I am giving my account to someone I know (no it's not sneaky, he is happy with the accounts he has) and I didn't want both of my mages to be red when I handed it over. One blue mage, one red.

Is that simple enough for you pet?

E

Elwood

Also a difference between missing a t in a word and writing masses of ineligble rubbish.
No we were talking about spelling dude, see below, I highlighted what you said in red, remember that?

By the way, I think the word your looking for is "illegible" rubbish. Illegible means hard or impossible to read. Just another tip Einstein. :scholar:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwood

Still waiting for your response to rons post. Think we will be waiting a while
Which one? His last couple were directed at sneaky and partof. The majority of what the rons say is meaningless tripe and not worth reponding to. If I miss anything you and pet are sure to repeat it at a later date anyway.
Enjoy your day nicole.

P

Paradox_

My god.

1. Why are you trying to justify your job to me? I know you're job involves doing absolutely nothing and a chimp could do it. Sound's like you are trying to convince yourself bud.

2. Did you not read? Business is not just tax returns. Thats one aspect you dumbass. You start there and move on (which we have already done). Where do you go with what you are doing? Nowhere. You will sit and earn your same lil salary (INDEXED BY INFLATION GUYZ) for the rest of your life. All good though, where you live, im sure thats considered 'wealthy' and will get all the CHICKZ.

3. No, my point was he edits his posts NOT.JUST.FOR.SPELLING.MISTAKES but to make them readable because his initial posts are braindead garbage that only spastics can read. If you have no problem reading them, which clearly you dont, congratulations, you are in the same IQ bracket as a 2 year old. Not suprising really.

How did it feel to bolt when it was 3v6 last night btw, and your team still lose?

So we will see 'your friend' play uo too hey? Is he as cowardly as you? Teaching him the Elwood run?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok seeing as though your so obsessed with me and my UO account, let me break it down for you:
I am giving my account to someone I know (no it's not sneaky, he is happy with the accounts he has) and I didn't want both of my mages to be red when I handed it over. One blue mage, one red.
To "someone you know"... haha okay. More like you don't want to pvp on a red because your too cowardly and you don't want people to know its you playing UO again because then you wouldn't be "a man of your word", and would possibly be the most hypocritical asswipe on the planet

E

Elwood

My god.

1. Why are you trying to justify your job to me? I know you're job involves doing absolutely nothing and a chimp could do it. Sound's like you are trying to convince yourself bud.
Not at all, just making the point that yours and the rons lives are nowhere near as good as you make them out to be and using mine as an example. Let's make one thing clear, it's always been you and the rons who start the whole I am smarter because I went to a private school, I have a better future because i'm studing commerce and I can earn X amount compared to you. Your whole argument comes back to that every time. I guess you go on and on about it here because no one listens to you in the real world.

2. Did you not read? Business is not just tax returns. Thats one aspect you dumbass. You start there and move on (which we have already done). Where do you go with what you are doing? Nowhere. You will sit and earn your same lil salary (INDEXED BY INFLATION GUYZ) for the rest of your life. All good though, where you live, im sure thats considered 'wealthy' and will get all the CHICKZ.
Who's trying to justify now LOL. You are studying to be an accountant, you do tax, you'll be working for H&R Block or the Income Tax Professionals one day that's it.
ENJOY

3. No, my point was he edits his posts NOT.JUST.FOR.SPELLING.MISTAKES but to make them readable because his initial posts are braindead garbage that only spastics can read. If you have no problem reading them, which clearly you dont, congratulations, you are in the same IQ bracket as a 2 year old. Not suprising really.
You made fun of partof's editing because you believed he was correcting his spelling.
I said that everyone has edited a post at some stage
You said you've never had to edit your posts because of spelling
You then made a spelling mistake in your next post
You then described his writing as "ineligable" rubbish when clearly the word is illegible, ILLEGIBLE you clown. I'm still waiting on a comment on that by the way, i'm guessing that your attack on me was to try and deflect away from your stupid mistake...

How did it feel to bolt when it was 3v6 last night btw, and your team still lose?
Oh, in game stuff, ok. What about when I was fighting you and ash 1v2 and I call venus in to even the numbers, you get dumped on and immediately the rons and cookie show up to defend you. IT WAS A 2V2 EVEN NUMBERS FIGHT AND YOU STILL HAD TO CALL BIG BROTHER IN TO HELP YOU. Your a sh*t pvper paradox so stfu. How many times did I ask you to duel me and how many times did you refuse? Even now, after a 6 week break and the fact that I rarely play I would still back myself against you. You would have pet fighting for you in a duel anyway...

So we will see 'your friend' play uo too hey? Is he as cowardly as you? Teaching him the Elwood run?
Says the guy who never had the balls to duel an average pvper like me.
A guildmate will be taking over my account, he can do with it as he wants.

P

Paradox_

I havent logged in since before the halloween invasion.

No, I didn't call them in.

Love how you ignore the 3v6 fight though, and yet pick on an even number fight. Right. Well done.

And no, I was referring to partof's UNREADABLE MASSES OF CRAP. Not missing one letter. If so, every 'u' or 'c' he types I would have quoted. Re-read it again mate.

My life is pretty good actually, my salary potential is only going to increase. Working at H & R Block doesnt require any sort of degree. Are they your 'accountants'? Explains why you have no clue. They are bookkeepers, thats it.

If you go into a proper accountants office, you will see 'tax services' as one of 10-15 services. And as I said, studying _BUSINESS_ does not mean you will be an _ACCOUNTANT_.

I know your brain is working at 110% capacity, but try and make a little sense and READ.

E

Elwood

I havent logged in since before the halloween invasion.
what is the halloween invasion?

No, I didn't call them in.
So it was you pet, LOL thats even worse with the way you talk about everyone else being cowards.

Love how you ignore the 3v6 fight though, and yet pick on an even number fight. Right. Well done.
If you weren't there why are you even commenting?

And no, I was referring to partof's UNREADABLE MASSES OF CRAP. Not missing one letter. If so, every 'u' or 'c' he types I would have quoted. Re-read it again mate.
Direct quotes from you -

"More editing hey buddy? can never get the spelling right the first time."

"Not for spelling mistakes genius.

I don't have to edit my posts to make them able to be read."

I rest my case your honour.

Working at H & R Block doesnt require any sort of degree. Are they your 'accountants'?
I haven't done my tax yet for the last financial year, fancy making a few extra bucks?

I am a bookkeeper, thats it.
Fixed

If you go into a proper accountants office, you will see 'tax services' as one of 10-15 services. And as I said, studying _BUSINESS_ does not mean you will be an _ACCOUNTANT_.
see above

I know your brain is working at 110% capacity, but try and make a little sense and READ.
Was your brain working at 110% capacity when you used the word ineligble instead of illegible? Still no comment on that one yet?

My job is done here, all yours nerd...

P

Paradox_

Just when I didnt think someone could be stupid....

Halloween invasion = Last week of october. About 6 weeks ago. Hence, I havent logged in since then, similar to you, so your argument is invalid.

No, It was me. I didnt call them in however. They were around BMG trying to chase your kind, the utter coward 'see an orange run' type person.

Hence, why I can comment on it. And because im so bad, technically it was what, 2.5v6. And you still lost. No comment on that?

*bangs head against a door* He doesnt JUST.TYPE.ONE.SPELLING.MISTAKE for the THIRD TIME. It is a MASS OF CRAP that you CAN'T READ. Notice I said MISTAKE_S_ with an S ON THE END. As I said it was for a 'u' or 'c' in place of actual words, I would not have said anything.

Haven't done your tax yet hey mate? Have fun getting charged penalties. BUT OH WAIT, gonna give the commissioner a rimjob to get it remitted?

Wit-ty. Calling me a bookkeeper. Hilarious. Bookkeepers do SMSF's now? Do you even know what they are?

Ineligble instead of illegable. Fantastic job there mate. You got me. My ego is so dented. Im going to cry. Look at the time it was posted, I was half asleep. But no, your right. No excuse. You got me. Is that what you wanted? Me to admit it? Do you feel nice and fuzzy now? Now you try - admit that you and your band of guildies are utter failures in UO (and life). Get it off your chest. You'll feel good.

T

thenow

Bratty Gay Boy Syndrome.
Ronnie the roleplayer
Derivatives , credit default swaps, hedge funds FTW for us lEeT!

Last edited by thenow; 12-02-2008 at 07:14 PM.

T

thenow

Just when I didnt think someone could be stupid....
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL *holds chest, breathes* LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LMFAO LOL LOL

P

Paradox_

Actually, I noticed that, but couldn't be bothered editing in 'so' when im typing something quickly while im at work.

What's your excuse for your terrible english?

P

Paradox_

Nah pet he did that one on purpose because he is SO FUNNAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.