• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jan 30th: All Cities Going Offline at 1-ish pm PST

G

where is web site that tells to status of all the cities? Don't think I am going to make it tonight staying awake till its up and running.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

*waves to niki*

Jeez guys be patient, they are doing this for your own good. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I a patient and I dont mind waiting because i love the updates that are coming to the game now and in the future. i just don't understand why it takes so long, this is the only game that takes this long.

T

Trish Stratus

It's www.tsomania.net. That's the one that I usually use but, it hasn't shown any cities yet. This is driving me crazy, I am using sims that i never use because the cities are dead. I think everyone is just waiting for it to re-open. I hope they don't keep us waiting all night. My husband needs to do a raid at midnight on WOW <font color="blue"> </font>

T

Trish Stratus

Haha, you know what's funny? I have been playing this game so long and never felt a need to sign up for this forum until todays lovely update. Hi all <font color="blue"> </font>

R

ryotgrrl13

the prod cities are open. just not TC3 or EaLand. at least my BF simmie will be more skilled now i guess.

T

Trish Stratus

Hey Adair you need to pay attention to your simmie more often. I'm talking to you. Hi Danny, so whatcha doing? lol

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Adair you need to pay attention to your simmie more often. I'm talking to you. Hi Danny, so whatcha doing? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

nothing, just checking the forum every 10 seconds for updates, lol.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Windows Mode: Default resolution is now 1024×768. If you want 800×600 use -r800×600 on your shortcut command line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will we be able to go higher in resolution that 1024x768? I seriously hate windows mode.

Will there be a way later that we can have the minimize, maximize (Restore Down), and exit buttons like on a webpage? I play another game and we can treat it just like a webpage as far as resizing it while we play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone have any clue about this?

R

ryotgrrl13

haha i told people to come find me. guess i should have paid attention then! lol

T

Trish Stratus

Let them bring up the cities first before you start giving them a headache with that. I mean I really love this game but, this is really funny. I mean how long this is taking is hillarious. I am so beyond being annoyed.

F

fmcneill3

This stinks. I was able to get in and play my other sim but now I just get an internal error message and can't get into any city. UGH!

S

StarreTee

I've been away all afternoon and the ONE thing that got me through my boring lecture, was the thought that I could log on when i got home. *curls up in a ball*

but really....I'm not addicted or anything...I just wanna playyyyyyyy

T

Trish Stratus

BLUE!!!! Oh man thank goodness. Do you have one in BF???? Please? I am going crazy. I only know one other person here who is Adair talking with me on the post too.

R

ryotgrrl13

haha star admit it. u need to go to sims anonymous just like the rest of us

S

StarreTee

Trish - no I don't have any sims anywhere else except TC3 and EAL. *cries*

Adair - pffffffffttttttttt

T

Trish Stratus

MF! So not cool hun, this is soooo not cool.

So?..............dum de dum de dum......I'm sooo bored

F

fmcneill3

This feels like it is taking forever!! I am so addicted to this game and it is driving me crazy that I can't get in.

T

Trish Stratus

I hope all this is not supposed to make people want to join this game cuz' NEWSFALSH people don't want to pay for a game and not be able to play it since the company has the slowest developers alive. Oh yeah....i am so going there since I can't play allllllll day so that they can do an update??? Ridiculous. Yeah, so I cancelled this game. I am sure that I can find another game that isn't down more than half of a month to do updates that they should have done years ago.. Another one bites the dust people.

G

I think the undefeted pats are going to take it all but really who knows there have been a few upsets this yr...Come on maxis I am waiting and waiting.....and oh so bored lol

F

fmcneill3

I love this game too much to give up on it now. If I have to wait a little while, I will wait. Too many good things to come yet.

R

ryotgrrl13

i really dont care who wins. know what sucks tho. i live like 3 miles from where super bowl is this weekend. i wont be able to drive down the freakin street!

S

Synfully Sweet

GO GIANTS GO! always root for underdogs... if anyone wants a team CC pic in ea land of giants or New england I got a bunch i am giving away just cause i am nice that way come see me or IM me!

S

StarreTee

I'd be happy if the Giants win, cause I'm from New Yawk. LOL But I'm not really paying attention that day. I've managed to weasle out of going to FBIL's house for the game. It's SOOOOOOOOO boring at his house. I'm going to stay home and do my work for school and wedding stuff. yeah...that's it...I won't play SIMS at all......

riiiiiigggghhhhhhhtttttt

D

Dogsoffour

When were these others extended offline times? It seems like this is the first time it's taken this long for an update.

T

Trish Stratus

omg you know what really sucks. i just had a huge explosion of a fight with this stupid woman whom calls me her daughter and I can't even vent with my friends on this game. That totally reeks. I mean what are we to do right now in the other cities? Skill?? Boring plus, don't need anymore right now. Make money? For what? I think I might try BV since they aren't in the merge. Did they ever fix that lot bug? You would think so right? We shall see

S

StarreTee

I think this one is longer than the last time to TC3 and THAT one I was FREAKING OUT as well, but I truly thought this was going to be done by the time I got home tonight. 20 more minutes and then I'm going to bed.

Adair, quit looking at me like that...I really mean it! LOL

F

fmcneill3

Just don't log off the game at all, because if you do you can't get back in right now.
( &lt;sniff sniff&gt;

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

omg you know what really sucks. i just had a huge explosion of a fight with this stupid woman whom calls me her daughter and I can't even vent with my friends on this game. That totally reeks. I mean what are we to do right now in the other cities? Skill?? Boring plus, don't need anymore right now. Make money? For what? I think I might try BV since they aren't in the merge. Did they ever fix that lot bug? You would think so right? We shall see

[/ QUOTE ]

BV is too going to be in the merge. And no they never fixed the lot bug.

G

Ok I am going to bed..hope everyone enjoys the update I won't be able to enjoy it untill 6pm tomorrow..sigh..so sad will be excited to get home from work.

G

its been awhile since an update.. can we add sugar on top to the pretty please????

Should we all just assume its not coming up tonight????

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not done yet.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]
*sad sighs* ok thanks Lee for the update,,,,i am hanging out in AV crafting