• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jan 30th: All Cities Going Offline at 1-ish pm PST

G

Any update Lee??? just a little clue ... please... pretty please

G

I concur- update pretty, pretty please!
Hasn't it been a couple of hours since they said it was going to be a couple of hours?? I could have skilled a whole point by now! lol

I'm so bored I'm watching American Idol.

D

donnallg

It's been close to 2 hours but not quite 2 since he said a few hours.

I

imported_Danny Dots

American Idol is some funny stuff, Paula is so crazy!

F

FAX QUEEN7

<font color="purple"> </font> OOOk...so how long is this gonna take. I'm addicted and now i'm feinding like a drug addict...lol....&lt;breaths hard&gt; &lt;taps fingers&gt;
<font color="purple"> </font> cries....i wanna piiizzzaaaa !!! LOL Angie, Sarah, miss you ladies.

I

imported_Danny Dots

Paula is always drinkin and on her meds, she's the best TV ever, lol. I can't look at her without laughing...

I could of told the forum they aren't done yet, lol.

G

Well, I suppose it beats a sharp stick in the eye!

TY for the "update" lol

R

ryotgrrl13

*cries* half my BM list will be sleeeeeeeeping by the time we get back in

I

imported_Danny Dots

I'm almost done cleaning, i dont know why i'm gunna do after that, lol.

F

FAX QUEEN7

Sadly enough i'm listening to the news.... this is sad...i have no life...wait...hubby is home...................naaaaa still want my TSOL LOL

F

fmcneill3

So can anyone tell me if new comers to the game that have a subscription now can get into EA-Land? And if so, how??

F

FAX QUEEN7

All the cities are down now i belive. CURSE YOU MAXIS !! lol

I

imported_Danny Dots

tso always wins, haha. I dont think new comers can come to ealand yet.

G

Hey- maybe they could raise payouts for a few hours for all of us paying customers that have been waiting (sort of) patiently!!! HAHAHAHAHA I crack myself up!

R

ryotgrrl13

they should totally raise payouts for a bit! we could have made at least 1k by now.

I

imported_Danny Dots

all cities besides EA land and TC3 are open, but i don't care about those cities, lol.

T

Trish Stratus

<font color="blue"> </font> Okay, this really stinks. I understand they are updating and changing all these things but, all day almost all the time. I mean TSO has been running for how many years and you look at the production rate. Compare that to other games that have been running for less time and it seems that they are way more productive than this. Why is that?

I

imported_Danny Dots

I'm not really sure, TSO has also had slow updates. idk why either. there are online games with better graphics that take less than half the time to update when compared to TSO. but it is what it is, i love TSO and not the other games so they can take as long as they want, but i do find it weird that it takes so long.

B

Bushal

Yeah can take a while from time to time. However they will eventually have the ability to do the updates while were still in game without shutting down the cities!!!

I

imported_Danny Dots

thats how most games work already, i'm not sure why TSO is so far behind. Is there not enough subscribers to have up to date equipment?

D

donnallg

I play another game that will let us know when there is a new update in game. It tells us to log off and back on and we'll get the update. If we don't log off within a certain time period it will log us off and we'll have to get the update to get back on.

G

All I know is that I'm going to be mad when I get tired of waiting and go to bed- only to find out that payouts were raised 300% or something else fun and exciting! lol

G

Ok I was so excited I got all of my stuff done and had the evening to myself and its still offline.I want to cry ...hurry I have to work tomorrow lol

G

I know! I'm trying to figure out how late I'm willing to stay up past my normal bedtime of 11 since it's already 9:45 EST!!

I

imported_Danny Dots

my normal bedtime since i reactived my TSO account is 2 am, lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I know! I'm trying to figure out how late I'm willing to stay up past my normal bedtime of 11- and it's already 9:45 EST!!

[/ QUOTE ]

When it is time to go to bed, go to bed.

R

ryotgrrl13

am i the only one sitting here doin other things. refreshing this page every 5 minutes? lol i miss ealand!

G

Not sure I am willing to skip my bed time beings I was up really late lastnight playing but geez how long does it really take,lol

D

donnallg

lol I'm skilling in AV but I'm also refreshing this page and the one with the server status on it.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

am i the only one sitting here doin other things. refreshing this page every 5 minutes? lol i miss ealand!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing other things and refreshing the page every 2 minutes, lol.

R

ryotgrrl13

haha good. now i dont feel so alone lol. i blame this addiction on my roomies. they made the game too fun to leave! lol.

G

Well if things go according to plans, things will be moving quickly tomorrow. If the updates went well in TC and EA Land then things will be moving really quickly. The Bullet Train will be running tomorrow if things run smoothly today!

G

So would the reason I am getting an 'Internal Error' when I log in be because the servers are still down? I tried repairing my installation to no avail, so now I will just hope that the servers are down and this is the reason for the error.

G

<blockquote><hr>

So would the reason I am getting an 'Internal Error' when I log in be because the servers are still down? I tried repairing my installation to no avail, so now I will just hope that the servers are down and this is the reason for the error.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Servers are still down!

G

Know what I love about update day, more specifically long update day?

Lurkers post!! *waves to the new and rarely posting posters*

R

ryotgrrl13

my last post was my lucky 13th post. why didnt it make ealand come back!?!

G

*waves to niki*

Jeez guys be patient, they are doing this for your own good. lol

F

fmcneill3

i keep getting the internal error message too. so your not alone. i was thinking the same thing!