• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jan 30th: All Cities Going Offline at 1-ish pm PST

B

Bindy

*TTL*

I cant even log into EAland because its saying only paying subscribers are allowed. Thats a laugh and a half since Ive been a paid subscriber for over 5 yrs now. Hope this gets fixed sometime soon but I wont hold my breath. grrrr

M

mysticlisa516

where is this -w at? I cant find it anywhere under properties. I hate this windows mode, I just want my full view back.

G

<blockquote><hr>

where is this -w at? I cant find it anywhere under properties. I hate this windows mode, I just want my full view back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Full screen was disabled with the last update before this. It's reported to be back now, but I'm guessing they will disable it again soon since it's necessary for the graphics upgrades.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

'''just hitting reply"

I can't get in. It says "cannot connect to EA, check my internet connection, blah blah blah". And when I tried a different Icon, it told me I was not a paying member which is odd because I never had that message on any of my accounts previously.

When I use my 'old version' icon I can get into the production cities.

I have scrolled up this long, long thread trying to see if there is a solution but didn't see anything. Could the devs maybe have a 'sticky' thread where they post info that doesn't get 'replied' to so that those of us needing help can have easy access instead of trying to hunt for it?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

And how did you answer my question?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you right click your destop icon, go to properties. In the target line where you are designating what the icon is linked to you want to type in at the very end -w

***however, now that the game is windowed I don't know if you still do that or not. BTW...thanks for the idea. Maybe I need to take the -w off mine and then it'll work?

G

Perfect, ty. LOL it looks like they took away window instead of full screen. I know it is a window, just big.