• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Ultima Online’s 20th Anniversary Party

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh thank goodness they announced EJ.......I was hoping they would.

Now all the nay sayers and leakers can just shut up about it! :)

Thank you Beldin for keeping us updated!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and the jewelry box

prolly has something to do with the height of the rider, but that dragon is seriously swaybacked

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh thank goodness they announced EJ.......I was hoping they would.

Now all the nay sayers and leakers can just shut up about it! :)

Thank you Beldin for keeping us updated!
Ok... they announced it... but still those of us who don't have a clue what it really is though. *mutters-please no ftp-mutters*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah was hoping to see the Ridable Dragon in the CC because that just looks..like a hairless ferret or something weird....gosh sorry guys I had to down on the art work I really do but....o_O idk.

We all get SA for free?? OMG SWEET!!

Wait....

Well good news for NEW players!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ok... they announced it... but still those of us who don't have a clue what it really is though. *mutters-please no ftp-mutters*
It IS ftp...to a point....at least that's what they said WAY back when they had that random interview that hardly anyone knew about.....

Endless trial account with probably the same restrictions and if you want stuff like...housing? Or....going to Fel to do spawns? Then You'd have to sub I guess...but at least you'd get the basics for free...at least that is what I would do....hopefully they explain more at the party..if not then we all wait some more! lol UGH I HATE WAITING!

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Houses and boats are not in endless journey. If you have a house, and the account lapses, you can't endless journey for 90 days

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everyone that attended the party got a 7x7 tent deed and 15% extra house storage !

I joke !

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Larisa calm down, you will blow a gasket!
We have waited this long...
whats a few more minutes

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It IS ftp...to a point....at least that's what they said WAY back when they had that random interview that hardly anyone knew about.....

Endless trial account with probably the same restrictions and if you want stuff like...housing? Or....going to Fel to do spawns? Then You'd have to sub I guess...but at least you'd get the basics for free...at least that is what I would do....hopefully they explain more at the party..if not then we all wait some more! lol UGH I HATE WAITING!
Ahh... ok. I can live with that kinda ftp.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooohhh looking at alliance level security on things like teleport tiles

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Larisa calm down, you will blow a gasket!
We have waited this long...
whats a few more minutes
It's not really a few more minutes when you're NOT THERE AND NO ONE IS POSTING ANYTHING!!

I am living vicariously through you people!! :)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Houses and boats are not in endless journey. If you have a house, and the account lapses, you can't endless journey for 90 days
Ah see? No housing....GOOD! So you can play but if you want the good stuffs ya gots ta pay for it! :)

Sounds good so far!

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah see? No housing....GOOD! So you can play but if you want the good stuffs ya gots ta pay for it! :)

Sounds good so far!
Yup it's specifically for new players, not us. I think something was said about no EM rares as well but is have to review the video later

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's not really a few more minutes when you're NOT THERE AND NO ONE IS POSTING ANYTHING!!

I am living vicariously through you people!! :)
So here's a tid-bit. If your account lapses, you will have to wait the house decay time before you can log that account back in as either Endless Journey, or Reactivate it.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yup it's specifically for new players, not us. I think something was said about no EM rares as well but is have to review the video later
Very nice! Thanks for all the updates! Maybe we'll get some fresh blood with this!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MULTI BOXXING IS BANNED, THE MOMENT ENDLESS JOURNEY COMES OUT. START THE TIN FOIL HATTERY!!!
Does this mean that you won't be able to log into a second instance of the client to do things like transfer items or houses between two accounts?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this mean that you won't be able to log into a second instance of the client to do things like transfer items or houses between two accounts?
Messana's interpretation is wonky, but more than one account doing the same thing. Trying to get a classification out of her is something i don't want to do

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So here's a tid-bit. If your account lapses, you will have to wait the house decay time before you can log that account back in as either Endless Journey, or Reactivate it.
So if it lapses, you can still reactivate it and keep the house? I see no problem with that. I hope that there's an option to immediately drop your house and become EJ. I could see some people wanting to do that.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So as soon as you can no longer log in, your stuff is up for grabs?
Ok let me clarify I'm listening to question and on the forum lol

If you stuff is in the new storage, it's storage wars when the account doesn't get paid for. Storage is a NEW thing, not your bank/house. Endless Journey is 90 days after that moment.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So if it lapses, you can still reactivate it and keep the house? I see no problem with that. I hope that there's an option to immediately drop your house and become EJ. I could see some people wanting to do that.
No, you can't save houses after EJ launches. Lapse, and you'll lose your house.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't like that one bit personally. I've had my credit card expire and I didn't realize it until I couldn't log into UO. I'd be pissed if I lost a house because of this.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So there is no longer a 90-day delay before a house starts to decay as of the day you can no longer log into an account because you didn't pay the subscription fee? Houses will start to decay immediately as of midnight ET on the day your account closes?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So there is no longer a 90-day delay before a house starts to decay as of the day you can no longer log into an account because you didn't pay the subscription fee? Houses will start to decay immediately as of midnight ET on the day your account closes?
I'm sitting at the table with Nexus, i think he is mistaken, ;-)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I don't like that one bit personally. I've had my credit card expire and I didn't realize it until I couldn't log into UO. I'd be pissed if I lost a house because of this.
We're gonna see about some clarification just incase I interpreted it wrong.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I use gametime codes and renew on the same day I get the e-mail saying that my account expired, so yeah, I don't like that change one bit.

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't get that either. I thought you'd have to let the account lapse for 90 days so the house fell before you can do the Endless Journey with that account.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goblins first, but the requirement for ring or fishing pole will be removed for monster roleplay. It will be an on and off switch with color choices.

So no masks for orcs etc.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Look what I found...

I don't drink in public..
Wait..Taylor is there???

OMG HI TAYLOR!!!!

He seriously needs a new hair style :/ lol

Are you sitting with Ry and her hubby Nexus? I want pics!!! :)