• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unattended Scripting Tamers Beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OP only assumed they were unattended, he has no way of proving other wise which is why he should of paged for a GM. Once the GM is paged he should move on now as far as what the GM does they could mark the account in question once a GM notices so many pages on a certain player and notices how many bad marks the account has then they decide what action is to be taken. You as players would never know this so your left out assuming nothing is being done and now you feel you need to take matters into your own hand, thats the wrong way to go about solving the scripting exploiter problem UO has.

If the OP was minding his own biz and the scripting tamer interfered with his game play and the OP casted a gate to get away and the scripter followed then the OP did nothing wrong, BUT if the OP went out of his way to cast a gate to lure the unattended or not scripter through the gate then he's broken a rule just as the unattended scripter has and both should be punished. It is not ok to break one rule to justify another I don't care how you twist it up.

How the hell do you lure a scripter through a gate???

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many times must I state that I am against the 3rd party apps? If you read my replies you would notice I stated this again and again. I also stated again and again that two wrongs dont make something right. Breaking the rules to enforce them is a moot point...and one that can get you thrown out of the game too just as easily as the person you assume to be scripting.
I have never, not once, 'assumed' someone is scripting. I wait til I know someone is scripting. Their nose glued to the bum of the bull I just tamed is usually a good first clue. Along with them repeatedly saying "null release" and trying to flamestrike the bull I just tamed. Tell me how you could NOT know that's a bot, not a player? If I'm not sure, I do nothing but make a mental note of their name and do my thing, be it taming, shearing sheep, gathering leather or a combo of all three. I'd say most of the rest of the folks in favour of doing something rather than nothing are about the same as me.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you gotta speak in binary or make the script see the gate as a bull? :p
LMAO!

I know plenty of mages who talk a lot of bull, but I've never seen one actually cast one :D

I wonder if the resulting bulls come out blue though. Purple llamas from EVs, blue bulls from gates....

Wenchy

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wait til I know someone is scripting. Their nose glued to the bum of the bull I just tamed
You've just planted a seriously disturbing image in my head now. Eeeew! ;)

Best be careful round here though, with this crowd you'll get accused of painting the rear end of bulls with superglue. I think the bot owner will have a lot of explaining to do when his wife finds him...:)

Wenchy

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you and every other person in here should read the rules again. Something was lost in translation...including the FACT that grieifng in Trammel is against the rules...end of story. Want to be a jerk in game? Go to Fel...thats what it is there for anymore!
And what you repeatedly ignore is that opening a gate is not griefing. According to your special made-up ruleset for the game, while in Trammel, someone must check around to be sure someone is not using a bot script, a speedhack, or some other exploit they might be using unattended which might accidentally or by design cause them to automatically enter a player's gate. Otherwise, the player casting the gate is a griefer.

Seriously, do you honestly believe this crap or this is just a really, really, really persistent attempt to feign that you actually have an argument that makes sense?

So now, to avoid being a "griefer", all Tramellites must make absolutely sure no unattended macroers are anywhere nearby (even hidden or stealthed I guess) before they cast gate. Because if someone's bot program carries them into the gate and auto-clicks yes, it's the gatecasters fault.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO!

I know plenty of mages who talk a lot of bull, but I've never seen one actually cast one :D

I wonder if the resulting bulls come out blue though. Purple llamas from EVs, blue bulls from gates....

Wenchy

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've just planted a seriously disturbing image in my head now. Eeeew! ;)

Best be careful round here though, with this crowd you'll get accused of painting the rear end of bulls with superglue. I think the bot owner will have a lot of explaining to do when his wife finds him...:)

Wenchy

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) you arent a GM...if you have an issue with another player...page and move on...its in the rules.
2) we are talking about trammel...not felucca. Grief all you want in Fel...it always has been and will be part of the game there.
Read the post, please, before you make a half-baked dismissal of whatever point it contained. I mentioned the game before there was Trammel/Felucca. No one had a "choice to be in Fel" back then... if you went afk, even for a moment, you risked everything being picked clean off of you. (Even if you were in town, unflagged.) In addition (for all I know this is still the case) people could do something to you... say loot your corpse, steal from you, or even attack you (which flagged them), then run from you until their flag ran out and stop running and let you hit them, then kill you and loot you with no one able to do anything about it (without murderer count risk.)

People would also steal something off you with thier bank box open and pop the item in before you called guards on them.... sot hey'd be dead, naked, with your item safely in the bank. :)

And those were all "acceptable", legal behaviors... not in "fel", in the whole game, anywhere. No one had a choice. But they were still categorized as "griefer" behaviors, and were the reason behind the creation of Trammel and Fel (along with PK activity.)

So yes, with the grand scope of "injustice" in the history of UO and what kinds of antisocial behaviors were allowed or were common at various points, "wah wah wah wah wah wah" about unattended botter scripts dying because they walk into unknown gates and click the confirm button. They shouldn't have been scripting in the first place and saying that someone who was doing something totally normal and legal is the griefer because it negatively impacted someone who was doing something TOTALLY ILLEGAL is completely backwards.

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OP only assumed they were unattended, he has no way of proving
Very well, then we assume the person was NOT unattended, and entered the gate of their own free will.

So you can take a seat and stop arguing the defense of the scripter. :)

Q

Quinn1969

If you do not agree with the rules, do not click "I Accept" when given the choice. If you do anything other than follow the terms after you have clicked that, you are a liar and dishonest. That's your own fault. There are no approved scripts that would allow what you described happen. As far as being a 3rd level thinker goes, I finished three years of college, so that's 15 levels, not including kindergarten which would make 16 levels, which is much higher than 6.
if you finished 3 years of college, you should be well aware of what a 3rd level thinker is. did you sleep through psychology? philosophy? ethics?

a third or fourth level thinker follows the rules. no matter what they are... the same people who supported slavery because it was LAW. the same that oppressed women because it was LAW. the same that... you know what. you won't understand it. the best you can do is make it to level 5 at which point you have a chance of thinking about others before you think about yourself and where you can begin to understand that the law is patriarchal and oppressive and that bending it to benefit people isn't such a horrible thing.

is murder wrong? always?

is speeding wrong? always?

if it is illegal for me to send aid to a underdeveloped country so that children can eat... is it better that i break the law?

again. they are not HURTING you. they are training. there is no reason for you to hurt them.

if there's one thing you should take from this: before you make any decision, no matter how small. imagine that after you make the decision, you are immediately transformed to the person or persons the decision affects. sure on the scale of this discussion, the effects are relatively small... no big deal. but if you live your life by the letter of the law, you will always believe and support laws that hurt, destroy, and kill people. every decision you make forms who you are...

do you want to be that guy?
No, the game has never done anything to me because the game is not a sentient being. Nor does it have wants and desires or a will to exercise. Have I lost items? Sure. Do I take offense to it? No. The items are not real and I agreed to the fact that these things happen when I read the ToS.

Now, you have called me several names in the course of these replies, which I am also sure is a violation of the RoC on these boards. If you are as smart as you would have us believe, why do you feel the need to do such things? Hmmm?
you avoid the subject. i called you sophmoric... maybe i should have said junior, because (as a rule) a junior is a 3rd year student, which fits your status.

sorry, junior.

also, i called you a third or fourth level thinker... is that bad?

what other names did i call you? bad names?

you may have a victim mentality going on here. you might be playing tough guy here because you feel like others have bullied you in game or even irl.

i hope that's not the case - if so, i'm sorry... but blind vengeance won't make it better.
And yes, murder is always wrong, but sometimes necessary. Can you same the same for cheating at a game?
and yes, scripting MAY be wrong, but also NECESSARY.

can you live with that?

also, please go to JSTOR and do a keyword search "morality and contracts", "the oppression of legal contracts", "media control through contracts", and especially "contracts are not moral promises"

read them.

they will change your life....

suddenly you won't feel so bad about all those songs you pirated. OOOOO, don't say you didn't. lol
Do you really see accepting the ToS for a game that you elect to play as being on the same level as world hunger or murder?
this is the thinking i'm talking about.

you ahve to be able to open up and understand that no action is wrong... no action is right.... only OTHER PEOPLE matter.

it doesn't matter if what that person is doing is wrong. all that matters is how your actions will affect him/her and if those effects will be good or bad... for the both of you.
Its getting real easy to spot the scripters now isnt it lol!!

UNattended macroing isn't allowed and you ARE breaking the rules to which you clicked the "I Agree" option to.

Attended macroing IS allowed, although frowned upon by some, BUT if you macro attended it is very easy to stop the macro / hide / recall out etc etc before you die from the new location a gate puts you in or even heres an idea if attended click the option that says "NO i dont want to go through that gate.

God damn it!!! Peanut its tha easy.

Gating to other locations whilst other players around you is perfectly ok - How is it the gaters fault if someone stupid enough to go through the gate dies ESPECIALLY when IT IS ANNOUNCED they are going to tame white wyrms.

Basically if you dont want to die dont maco unattended! Hell, go play with something which encourages lame ass, no brainer, lazy scripting idiots!! I hear Barbie Dolls are suffering a slump in sales maybe you could go get some? Oh NO NO wait!!! you need to have brains to use an imagination..

Go cheat elsewhere and stop ruining UO!

i haven't had that done to me, but there is a problem with gates.

half the time i try to walk through one, it just goes... no window to ask me if i WANT to. the other half, i get the window.

now, that said... 99% of the time my spirit lacks the cohesion anyway.

i've never... ever.. been afk while doin ganything in the game (except to sit at the bank).

i;m thinking about the person who is afk macroing or even not afk. what if they have no armor on? and the gate doesn's give them the option to say no?
they die. not fare. wrong to make that happen.

and by his standard, if it's wrong in one instance it's wrong in all instances, right?

THINK. someday your actions are going to hurt a person who wasn't doing anything wrong.
sry bout the crooked typnig... meh meds is kickin...

weeee.
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF? They need to change your dosing. You went from attacking someone to starving children, to psychology antics, back to personal attacks, to comparing script taming to world hunger or murder and backto personal attacks and then on to blaming meds. Listen...I work in a hospital do you need to be seen little fella? Did mommy not hug you enough when you were little?
Geeze.....when you don't follow the "rules" then there are consequences. There IS no argument!

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Starting a fire with the intent of burning the house down is one thing, starting a fire with the intent of cooking then having the house burn down is another. Saying they both are the same thing is like the arguement with this subject in here...its about the intent.
No it's not. It's like I argued earlier in the thread (and you ignored it), it's like laying a system meant to catch/deter/protect against certain kinds of crime... let's say moneylaundering or home robbery. You are basically arguing that the police or the legal system or the security system or the homeowner who installed it are the criminals because the poor robber/moneylaunderer/whatever got entrapped and caught and punished while carrying out their crime of choice.

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
- there, all caught up.

Peanutbutter: You really want your defense to be that the dev.s forced him to do it because he didn't have the time to legitimately train a skill like every other fairplayer has? As a veteran he deserves the 'free' skill? 'Level 6'? Thinking of others (as in others involved in the same closed-system game, perhaps)? Really? Okay.
I'm so grateful I read ahead before repeating far less succinctly the bulk of your post, AesSedai. :hug:

`Well, hey, I'm a 9yr vet so clearly I "deserve" to have all my skills maxxed for me sans any effort on my part?! :hahaha: BWAHAHA! :hahaha:

Feh. For some it is the destination, for others the journey. *shrugs*

R

Rix/\

Very well, then we assume the person was NOT unattended, and entered the gate of their own free will.

So you can take a seat and stop arguing the defense of the scripter. :)
I'm not defending the scripter, I'm just pointing out what he is doing about it is also wrong which is why I said in my original post in this thread 2 wrongs don't make it right. By him not paging/reporting it the account goes unmarked and no investigation of their wrong doing will be done. Harassing them and then coming here to toot his lil horn doesn't stop them from doing it again.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This thread would be very distressing if it weren't so damned amusing!

I'll just add this:

Not only is gating a bot to a danger spot not illegal, they REALLY need to change the murder reporting system to time out after 10 or 15 minutes.

If you haven't used the report gump in that timeframe, you were OBVIOUSLY unattended and thus should be UNABLE to report the "crime".

You can't grief someone who isn't there and scriptors grief others trying to use the same locations legitimately on a daily basis.

The more creative and effective ways to shut down scripts, the better IMO.

NO MERCY!

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not defending the scripter, I'm just pointing out what he is doing about it is also wrong which is why I said in my original post in this thread 2 wrongs don't make it right. By him not paging/reporting it the account goes unmarked and no investigation of their wrong doing will be done. Harassing them and then coming here to toot his lil horn doesn't stop them from doing it again.
1. If the person is not unattended, they entered the gate willingly.

2. If the person is unattended and running a script that auto-enters any gates and clicks "yes" when the gump comes up, that's a flaw with the script (which the player should not have been using anyway.)

I fail to see how someone casting a gate spell within 1-2 screens of a botter constitutes an equal wrong for you to argue "two wrongs don't make a right."

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stratics has become a joke allowing a thread about griefing to continue. Yes it sucks that people are out there scripting skills, resources, etc. But the fact remains that the OP is breaking a rule to try and police others.

Page a GM and let them do their job.

If the GMs don't do their job, then it's on EA/Mythic. The supposed scripter isn't paying their 12.99 a month to interfere with your gameplay as you are theirs.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The scriptor is griefing, removing the scriptor is not.

Once upon a time, there was a concept known as "player justice". While that concept was rather flawed, some forms did actually exist.

The OP is one of those times. Player justice /= griefing.

If you unattended, you are not there to be griefed.

I used to get myself killed occasionally fishing up sea serpents before I had dual monitors... yeah it pissed me off at the time, but looking back, it was my own fault for swapping windows during an active cast and knowing that the sound cues were not available. Same thing applies here... these people are UNATTENDED, thus unwilling to protect their character from harm... sucks to be them.

The only shame (and this from a Trammel player who has ALWAYS been against Trammel looting) is that you can't loot the scriptors of anything valuable afterwards.

I find it more sad that people are DEFENDING the scriptors. Defense of exploting is the JOKE here.

S

Sweeney

I'll rehash the posts from previous players in case you morons didn't bother to scroll through.

1. Creating a gate is not harassment or deathgating or whatever you may call it. If a person walks through an unannounced gate, it is their own fault. They were not invited into the gate in the first place.

2. The GMs do nothing. I've paged on several illegaly placed houses (Being unable to run around them due to a gravestone has killed me more than once)

3. If you are offended by a person gating wherever he chooses, announced or not, you must be one of those who script. Anyone who scripts attended knows that a gate is a bad thing for a scripter. Adjust your script or stop whining.

S

Sunrise

Since this thread has been refreshed...

Ill Refresh the horse...

:bdh:

Sweeney I agree with you.

Heck again the old days...but Im not going to go there.

I have a char whos main goal is to find gates and go thru them. Hey what better way to explore the lands.

And man if the gate is red I start drooling. I stealth thur it and hope they are gating to there house in Fel....Drool...Most of the stuff I find I borrow, other times I hold on to it for the owner for im sure he might misplace it at a tavern and some thief will steal it.

R

Rix/\

Everyones taking this persons word that he actually found someone unattended script taming. Without any proof, screen shot, journal logs just him saying he believes 100% that this person is unattended. So if this actually was a person exploting a script unattended they'll be aware that someone is on to them and will try using more safe unattended scripts. Rather then allowing a GM a chance to investigate the player, the script or any other exploit they may be using. If you truly want to fight the exploits and cheaters then use the system they give you to report the issues correctly so they can be looked into by the proper authority.

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This BS about gating out to do something else is for the birds. Why? Bonded pets dont need to travel through gates, the owner only need recall. The ONLY reason to throw a gate would be if you were intending for someone else to follow...in this case the intent is to get a supposed scripter to go through your gate and die.
Perhaps the gater is working magery. Gate is a good spell to cast for gains.

Perhaps the caster does not have the recall spell in their spellbook. Recalls can be hard to find.

Perhaps the caster prefers to travel by gate so that in the event that they have selected the wrong rune, they have a chance of getting back to where they were.

Most obviously, a caster from the Jhelom pits might use gate because.......their fresh tame has not bonded yet.

Your argument has wholes in it so big, you could fly a mountain through it.

This bot walking into my gate is the same as someone running across the street to dive in front of my car. The bot was nowhere near me when I cast the gate. Opening a gate several minutes in advance? I'd like to see that.

On a different note, I think I am going to use this as my new sig.

"What is being discussed is faulty ghetto bot script behavior that jumps on any nearby gate like Oprah on a baked ham".

I laughed very hard. Thank you for that.

Fact. It is impossible for the TOS to apply to a bot as the bot is not a responsible party.

Also, there is someone who keeps responding to this thread by saying that they could very well be attended scripting, which is okay. I can't remember who this is, but you should know that the actions being performed by the bot in question are beyond the capabilities of UOA or any other approved application, which therefore makes what they are doing, illegal.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if this actually was a person exploting a script unattended they'll be aware that someone is on to them and will try using more safe unattended scripts. Rather then allowing a GM a chance to investigate the player, the script or any other exploit they may be using.
Absolutely false. I have found numerous unattended scripters, and to make matters more fun, in fel. A heartwood scripter which I manage to kill in the GZ before he goes into the heartwood gate (obvious he is unattended since I kill him with wrestling and he doesn't call guards). I do it three days straight hoping he will drop something cool and yet he still continues to script there.

A tamer in Jhelom farms who I also kill hoping to get his armor eventually. Yet he continues to script there.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The problem with scripts is NOT The automation in itself, but the ability for the automation to occur WITHOUT a human being present.

The problem has never been with simple automation (even BOTH clients have methods to do this BTW), but a problem with ATTENDANCE.

Look at it this way...

If you are ATTENDED, you can take active steps to prevent negative/bad things (such as hopping a dangerous gate) from occurring.

If you are UNATTENDED, you CANNOT take active steps to prevent Bad Things™ from happening, which ends up leading to unnecessary pages to GMs because Something Bad Happened™ and you weren't there to stop it to which the reply is and always should be "Well, why weren't you there to prevent it?".

It's as simple as that... don't want Bad Things™ to happen to your character, don't leave it unattended.

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, he did find the guys. He is a friend of mine. He kept icqing me saying he thinks a GM keeps killing him and warping him to different dungens.

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many times must I state that I am against the 3rd party apps?
As many times as it takes for you to believe it.

I think you are secretly ignorant. Would you care to join my in Jhelom sometimes this week? I can gate you!:lick:

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

He kept icqing me saying he thinks a GM keeps killing him and warping him to different dungens.

ROFL!

Now THAT is some funny stuff right there.

Reminds me of a blog written by someone pertaining to be a FFXI GM and the stuff he claimed to do to people.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, he did find the guys. He is a friend of mine. He kept icqing me saying he thinks a GM keeps killing him and warping him to different dungens.
Thank you for confirming that the person in question is in fact an unattended scripter.

Please tell your stupid cheating friend that if he was actually at his keyboard he would know what is happening with his character.

A

AesSedai

- Finally, caught up again.
I could say plenty, as plenty more funny has been added (Oprah & ham, hehe). But I'll just say:

ColterDC, post #282: Ya' made me smile ;)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for confirming that the person in question is in fact an unattended scripter.

Please tell your stupid cheating friend that if he was actually at his keyboard he would know what is happening with his character.
:thumbup: :owned: :thumbup:

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont hate cause I can build a better account in 2 weeks than you all can build in 2 years

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dont hate cause I can build a better account in 2 weeks than you all can build in 2 years

Hate? Nope.

Care? Nope.

But then building a better account isn't the issue here is it?

A

AesSedai

- Can one truly claim that they are building something, or even improving their character, if they are using illegal applications that do the work for them?
Rather than building something, all I can see an action such as that promote to is the further destruction of the object they are abusing (that would be UO, in this instance). Unwittingly destroying an object for everyone, and just for the potential benefit of one.
Some might hate that, yes; but I also think pity is a better word for such actions.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's awesome. Thanks for making all this train wreck of a thread worth reading. Knowing your friend is so stupid makes the gate jumping all the more funny.

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyones taking this persons word that he actually found someone unattended script taming. Without any proof, screen shot, journal logs just him saying he believes 100% that this person is unattended.
And as I said before if the person was NOT unattended script taming, they went through an unknown gate completely voluntarily.

:coco: What about this is hard to get?

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a different note, I think I am going to use this as my new sig.

"What is being discussed is faulty ghetto bot script behavior that jumps on any nearby gate like Oprah on a baked ham".

I laughed very hard. Thank you for that.
You are quite welcome, thanks for the compliment and for the stimulating topic thread. ;)

R

Rix/\

Absolutely false. I have found numerous unattended scripters, and to make matters more fun, in fel. A heartwood scripter which I manage to kill in the GZ before he goes into the heartwood gate (obvious he is unattended since I kill him with wrestling and he doesn't call guards). I do it three days straight hoping he will drop something cool and yet he still continues to script there.

A tamer in Jhelom farms who I also kill hoping to get his armor eventually. Yet he continues to script there.
Have you reported any of those you were unable to prove that were unattended?

if not then your no better then the ones supporting the scripters. By just killing them or w/e does nothing they come back and continue to script. I understand that the GM's or anyone else in EA/MYTHIC aren't very reliable but if you don't report these things through the proper channels we'll never know if the system actually works.

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This attitude is the core problem with players like you when it comes to exploits, cheats and hacks.

You think that where your character is in an online game, development wise, and how quickly you got there, says something about you as a person and your intelligence or talent and skill. It doesn't.

It always says one of two things. Either you have no life and you played the game 18 hours a day nonstop (such as the people who reach level 70 on a brand new WOW server in like a week) or being ahead of others was so important to you that you are willing to break rules and thumb your nose at the game community around you in order to achieve it.

All of this does indeed say something about you as a person, the player behind the character. Just not what you apparently t hink it does. It doesn't say you're more skilled, talented or intelligent. It says that you have so little of merit to feel proud of in your real life that you have a need to have something over others in a for-entertainment virtual environment.

A

Anon McDougle

this will sound crazy but if anyone is upset you know what shard and where they are gatted to go save them! gate them back! kill the WW! fighting about it here doens nothing

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you reported any of those you were unable to prove that were unattended?

if not then your no better then the ones supporting the scripters. By just killing them or w/e does nothing they come back and continue to script. I understand that the GM's or anyone else in EA/MYTHIC aren't very reliable but if you don't report these things through the proper channels we'll never know if the system actually works.
Whoa slow down there. Jumping the gun without even an answer, lmao. Perhaps you should wait for an answer before assuming, but that isn't your nature is it?
But yes I did. After X amount of hours and a canned response I gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.