• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

C

Captain Khan

The legendary Pappy Joe... general nuisance, looter of stuff, and killer of... other STUFF... looks like this.

Surprised? Hey! Stop... stop that laughing!

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

Its ! !! !! ! its..

Harry Potter !?!

<hr></blockquote>

My thoughts exactly

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

of course! Everyone is a robot.

<hr></blockquote>

Fuzzy robot, you mean!

I

imported_The-Noni-Trader

You know... a year and a half of casually reading the siege forum.... and today is the first day I've looked at this thread?

Most of the early pics are gone...

Hannah, you and yer hubby make a gorgeous couple /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Gorgeous pics Threnody and the lil'ns are cute as pie /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif especially the bubba pic /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Mosher... I want your neighbours... Defence wives tend to leave a lot to be desired in the perving department /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

V

Virgil Tempest

Here's another of me on a boulder problem called Soulslinger. This one is a few years back while my best friend (he's behind the camera, no idea who the other guy in the picture is) and I were spending a few weeks in Bishop for the winter.

*Edit* notice I'm wearing the same shirt in the last two pictures? It's my lucky shirt. I washed it in between, I swear. 8)

I

imported_The-Noni-Trader

You r crazy /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Whats the highest/most challenging you've done? got a pic?

M

Mangar(cws)

Well since i kinda bashed you, thought i would atleast give you the chance of giveing something back /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

This is i, a few years ago...

K

kyrie_m

Here is a picture taht cracks me up.

I was 13 and in eighth grade...this is spring of 1989...

I'm directly behind the girl in the striped shirt...WITH THE AMAZINGLY LARGE BANGS!

On a side note, the girl on the far right in the middle row, leaning in, ended up on a season Power Rangers in like '98 (though I haven't talked to her since like '92). [I just looked it up, it was the Power Rangers in Space season, and she was the pink ranger] Funny stuff :p

V

Virgil Tempest

I'm actually into bouldering, the focus of which is doing a few really hard moves rather than a series of less strenous moves. It's done without a rope and if you fall you (hopefully) land on a foam pad that will (hopefully) keep ankles from being broken or any other unplesant results. I've not done any boulder problems higher than 30 feet or so (and not many of those). My claim to fame is as a top 10 finisher in the 2000/01 american bouldering series in men's open...besides that I don't know what the hardest thing I've done is, I don't pay too much attention to grades and the hardest things I've climbed are usually things no one else (or just one or two others) has done and I don't know how to grade them. Sorry, a long answer for a short question but it's not an easy one for me to answer.

And now, I get to go to Joe's Valley Utah for some nice climbing for awhile. Enjoy spring break to all those lucky enough to have one. 8)

V

Virgil Tempest

Nice bangs. My sister had those too. Not quite as big though. 8)

K

kyrie_m

Lol, thanks! They were very time consuming, :p

I ditched the bangs later that year. And within two years, I'd ditched all make-up, hair styling, hair dyeing, etc. and turned into this :p

Oh to be fifteen and high again, rofl.

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

My eyes

<hr></blockquote>

No make-up pic hurts your eyes? :p. It's ok, I seem to go between extremes, here is a pic from exactly three years ago...I was in a bronzer stage, and i would douse myself in it, and end up with too much on....

(I'm on your left, my boss is on the right)

More hyper bronzer action...

And me and her again (I'm on the left) also three years ago

Too much make-up can be a very bad thing!

:p

G

From a couple of years ago, bunkering some poor guy (I am the one standing if you do not know the term bunkering). I use a newer paintball marker now, DM4.

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

That's what we called "Jersey hair"! :p

<hr></blockquote>

Lol! It was my preteen mallrat hair :p.

Do you remember the show Dance Party USA? We used to watch it and laugh at it. Kinda like I do with Dance 360 now, rofl. HEAD TO HEAD, HEAD TO HEAD!

T

the slayur

S'pose since I've had chance to play more regularly lately I better post a new pic, those last ones are well over a year old now! o_O

Hey, to all you noob tamers who fell in love with your first tamed rat and cherished it beyond reason, crying when it was viciously murdered... look what I'm holding...

Har!

Yeah yeah, I know, my hair's barely changed in a year, what can I say? :p

V

Virgil Tempest

Me on No Additives (V11) at Joe's Valley, Utah. 3 days ago.

K

kyrie_m

Aww, cute kitty!!! How old is he/she? If I get a chance later, I'll post a picture of my cat. She's such a queen cat.

You look good too :p

K

kyrie_m

LOL, maybe I need glasses...all the years of staring at a computer monitor may be catching up with me..ugh. :p

T

the slayur

Aww thankies kyrie :&gt; I'm (un)reliably informed it's a mink, here's what it looked like before I PK'd it...

He had less flies buzzing around him then :p

Should have heard my housemate when I put it under her pillow, scared her that much she made threats upon my life! Oh nos!

K

kyrie_m

LOL! Now I see it...where you are holding it, I thought it's front legs were his hind legs..and thathis long snoot sticking out to my right was one of it's front legs, coming out from behind it's face....and the fur on my left looked like another little leg. I think i'm losing it, lol. It's still cute though /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif.

Here are our babies:

The two on the right:

I don't have a good one of my cat to post though, I will have to upload one from my home computer.

T

the slayur

Omgs, so cute! :&gt; I like the third pic, love it when animals' eyes do that crazy green thingy lol, it's freaky shnitz! I've got a friend with a cat that's 17 years old now (that's probably older than some people who post here lols), her name's Hoover and she still kills little animals with amazing efficiency :&gt; Must be all them years of practise!

I haven't got any pets :&lt; Buuut... I have got this new bandana recently hah, MR 28, LMC 5000, LRC 100, rare pre-patch colours!

I'll test out its fire resist later by putting my head in the oven.

M

MeMn0cH

Ill sell you a CBD for that bandana, then when you die it goes in like, your pocket :-\

T

the slayur

Cool, so if I'm reincarnated I'll start with a black n white bandana? Would like some noob boots and a noob knife as well in that case, I can help the doctors with my own cesarean section that way. Yays!

T

Tom of Terathan

Give me that Bandana for all the Tomarties you stole from me hehe

T

the slayur

lol well, as long as you know it's nothing personal, I don't discriminate who I steal from/kill ;P

And after the rez you gave me yesterday in the Dojo you've been put on my very small list of 'people not to steal from.' :&gt;

M

Mandolin

Yah.. I was just going through them this morning and realized my website had moved and my pic broke.. so I fixed mine. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

(I'm on your left, my boss is on the right)

<hr></blockquote>

Gah... *oggles at Delly's boss*... I'm moving to CA.. think she'll get me a job so I can get the sexual harassment underway?? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

K

kyrie_m

Well, she's VERY happily married to a wonderful guy, so you're S.O.L. , sorry! Besdies, she a hardass, if you tried to sexually harass her, you'd pay for it, hehe :p

She's such an awesome person though. The best boss and roommate I've ever had. She's also been one hell of a good friend too. I never cease to be amazed at how successful she is, and she hasn't turned thirty quite yet (though she does in a week).

I

imported_The-Noni-Trader

What if we just tried to flirt with her?

And the danger is part of the excitement :p

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

What if we just tried to flirt with her?

<hr></blockquote>

That would be a bad idea :p

Besides, she thinks uo is weird, lol. She wouldn't date a uo player. And besides, she's very happily married to a great guy..now drop it boys!

Y

Yasou Wakayama

some waka's had a meet up in Baltimore a week back so here's some of us ...

Haru, Shasta, Navicerts, Yasou, and Cyan

G

I just cant match it with the players. Cyan looks like SO familiar.

S

Shiro Wakayama

you have brought shame on us all revealing that jersey to the public. I declare that pic forbidden!

T

TizzyL

<blockquote><hr>

I just cant match it with the players. Cyan looks like SO familiar.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's also QUITE cute. How YOU doin, Cyan? ;)

D

Dark_Schneider

Thats a nice bandana, but it doesn't compare to my evil smileyface familiar, not to mention my 110% shield, 110% what? EVERYTHING!!

G

<font color=purple> Since my old one went poof I made a new 'single' one.

Time for the rest of you Siegians to update too.

See you in game,

K

kyrie_m

*growls*

You are one sexy lady!

Not to mention one of my most favorite uo people of all time :)

R

Rachel

Stark is everyone's favorite person . . . . .

But mainly mine and Bizzaks

Here's me; Try not to fall in Love;

Stark dragged me to Siege from Origin. Char name is currently "Im Sorry Stark", but will soon be "Cooter Brown".

I look forward to meeting you all :)

K

kyrie_m

Welcome to Siege! You'll find it's the best place to play UO :).

But I"m sorry, Stark is mine, you can't have her :p