• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

V

Virgil Tempest

replying to last.

How come the newest post got removed? I thought it was just some teasing because of the wording of the poster he/she was replying to. I had a laugh when I read the other person's post and then that one. Perhaps it was taken out of context and deleted?

Rohan732

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey mosh man... you gotta get some new pics... i remember seeing those like almost 2 years ago for halloween. get some up to date ones... or pick something else to be for halloween.

course... i dressed my oldest boy in a pimp outfit for a church halloween thing this year. man im going to hell heheh

Rohan732

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mine was posted on one of the first few pages... try looking next time bear head.

still think that wearing those things warped your brain... all the rot and decay sank in too deep.

G

sexy! But I'm allergic to feathers, so no winged guys for me. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

G

*coughs*

The Beautiful One is oh-so-humble.
LOL

Here is a real picture of him!
You didnt think I would let you get away with not posting a real picture after your little "sketch" comment there, did you?
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

Beautiful Hawk

I

imported_Rhaen

I hope this won't put me on all the KOS lists outside /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

<center>
This years holiday in Danmark - ah, she fell asleep all the time /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

</center>

S

Sloan

awwww that is sweet /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

welcome to the shard

G

ok, he's obviously too shy to post it here himself so i thought i'd treat you all to a picture of colbourn.... he's the one on the left

hehe honest!

C

Colbourn

So now you all know what I look like, hope it doesn't change your perception of me.

G

so... you're about 5 or 6 years old. Hmmm. Fast learner, you're writing skills are amazing! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/lick2.gif

*goes and gets some candy* /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

D

Dismembered

Colbourn pbbbt i believe your gravely mistaken. The one on the right in Colbourn the one on the left is that old Seabag salty foambreaker har har who would have thought he looks the same out of game :p.

G

I finally rezkilled Revvo until he gladly gave me his pic if only I would spare his life....

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG what a hot dude!!! I think that is the most serious i have ever looked /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

that's Revvo, dude.... the ability to read is a big advantage when it comes to boards, ya know? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

My pics are somewhere above

I

imported_Varka

Here's my mug, and my little son's pic also...

Taken outside the Huntsville Space and Rocket Center about a year ago.

He's gonna be either an astronaught or an entomologist, as far as I can tell. Spaceships and bugs is about all he's interested in...

Varka

G

pics taken a 3 or 4 years ago are fnie with me.... just want to have a slight idea who the person is..... guess I'm oldfashioned.... confusing me if I can't imagine the person smiling.... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

Sloan

he is adorable Varka /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif
And good to see you too

I

imported_Varka

Here's a little "still-life" I like to call "Caged Fury."

Just don't let Family and Children's Services know about it...

*edit*

JUST to make things PERFECTLY clear, this is our dog's kennel that my son climbed into one day while we were watching TV. We thought it was cute, so we grabbed a snapshot.

PLEASE take note: The DOOR IS OPEN, he is not locked in a real cage!!!

Varka

G

I see the door locked, the kid looks parched, and he hasnt been changed in weeks. What areacode do you live in?

P

Phish Phan

I'm going to laugh if that's a Mike's Hard Lemonade /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

**Edit**

Not really, I'd probably drink it if it were just laying around...

*slowly kills liver*

I

imported_Varka

That's totally a Mike's Hard Lemonade...

At least it wasn't a Zima.

Varka

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

At least it wasn't a Zima.

<hr></blockquote>

Hey dude, lay off the zima bashing! *snarls*

No, really, I think I"m the only person alive that likes it, though I haven't had it in years...do they still even make it?

At least it wasnt Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill or something :p

P

Phish Phan

Nothing wrong with Zima!

Although... 'tis the season... for Celebration... Ale /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

*winks*

K

kyrie_m

Bringeth on the sierra nevada celebration ale!!!

And if that doesn't float your boat, I have a fantabulous recipe for hot buttered rum...you make up a batch of this batter that you can keep in the freezer...then you use rum, near boiling water, and a few tablespoons...no better way to warm up on a cold winters night :p

L

Lord DevilDog

underage drinking is a right not a privlage! dont wast it on "mikes hard lemonade" dude! unless the young sire on your left is your "bf".. in which case please sip "mikes-hard" all day heh

ps.. owned

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

At least it wasnt Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill or something :p

<hr></blockquote>

BWAAHAHAHA!! I used to drink that in hight school!!! And in college!! It's really good frozen!! Boone's Slurpy......yummy!!!

G

bwahahaha, you guys cant buy booze legally when your 20????

it makes me glad to live in a country full of alcoholics

anyone else think its odd you are old enough to die for your country before your old enough to buy a pint?

D

Dark_Schneider

$2 - 40oz Steel Reserve malt liquor, MMM MMMMMM |3itch!

L

Lord DevilDog

it is odd that we are old enough to die/bleed/fight for our country and still not be able to drink... but the thing is... just show your millitary ID card at any bar and they wont fail to serve you... even if yoru only 19... trust me i know =&gt;

D

Dismembered

haha Schneider thats what im talking about except its four up in canada but 8% and a 40 you cant go wrong there lol. The only thing is malt liquor is total [censored] lol but meh it gets the job done.

Muck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well since i'm new to Siege, hardly know anyone here and you need something new to laugh about... here's my mugshot...

<center>
</center>

D

DarkDonkey

In Denmark, its legal to buy alcohol at the age of 15(think they changed it to 16 now), however most start out when they are 13-14 years old.. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

So the Danish people are pretty experienced when it comes to get WASTED!

M

Mangar(cws)

<blockquote><hr>

Its a night I wont forget.. Why you ask? I just cant say..

<hr></blockquote>
Well , since its a pic of you and a male buddy, you need not explain...

Mangar

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

$2 - 40oz Steel Reserve malt liquor, MMM MMMMMM |3itch!

<hr></blockquote>

Hah, in my early twenties it was quantity, not quality, and it was less than two dollars for a forty of magnum. TYhere was also a short time when they were making 64 oz Mickey's, that were in a jug thingy. Those were fine, but by the time you got to the bottom, they were warm. Also, if you're on a budget, Natural Ice (same makers as Natural Light) has a higher alcohol content than most other mainstream crap beers (bud, miller, coors, etc.), it's six point something percent where as teh rest are usually five point something. It's sad I know these things, but i do :p

D

Dark_Schneider

Keystone ice claims all over natural ice! it may be a bit less at 5.9% but for the same price as natural ice it doesn't suck so bad.

Well there used to be a Ralphs nearby that sold 24's of steel for 99cents but no longer =(. Theres another beer i have seen lately but its about 1.39 a 24oz but its 8.9% COBRA