• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

P

Phish Phan

I see some mighty tasty beer in the background of the first pic! ^^

K

kyrie_m

THey may take my land, but they can't take my Sierra Nevada Pale Ale!

P

Phish Phan

Haha

I'm waiting on the seasonal Sierra's to start showing up again... Celebration Ale comes to mind!

Though even at 6.8% alcohol by volume, it still pales (Hah, punny!) in comparison to their Big Foot Ale that comes after christmas... 9.6% of pure liver pwnage.

K

kyrie_m

Haha, I've sat down and drank a six pack of Bigfoot barleywine to the head, and wow, talk about over doing it, hehe. So full. So painful. I like the celebration ale though.

Actually in winter, Red Hook releases Winter Hook, and i am a true devotee of the hook! That is good stuff. Gah, it's been a few weeks since I've had any good beer. Maybe a trip to le liquortorium is in order today. All i have in the house is white zin, and it's been here for a month ;/

P

Phish Phan

A whole 6 pack?!? Are you mad?!

I drank 2 and I was VERY groggy (this was at the height of my boozing, mind you!), felt like I was drinking cough syrup.

I'm a bit of a lightweight at the moment, but the good beer season is upon us!

K

kyrie_m

Am I mad? Depends on who you ask :p

I will say, it was a bloatfest, and not something I'll repeat again, lol

F

Footrott Flats

Bah!! Americans cant make good beer.. what are you talking about. You want REAL beer.. go to Germany. Now thats REAL BEER!! So thick you can hold a lighter up to the back and barely see the light of the flame through it. AND.. the percentage is like three times that of american beer.... Lets not forget cold beer is for wimps too. Real men drink warm beer.. as it was intended!!

* takes another drink of his hellis visen*

K

kyrie_m

Bah, I've been to Germany...I"m actually a quarter german..had to go to german school on saturdays for a while as a child.

Anyhow, if real men drink warm beer, what would a person be who drinks bottles of samuel smiths oatmeal stout (one of my favorite beers ever!), opens a large one, goes to bed and passes out, wakes up in the morning with a hangover and gets right back to drinking that warm bottle of half drunk samuel smiths that's been sitting out open all night, eh? What is THAT! :p

P

Phish Phan

Haha, our alcoholism has dragged this far from being a picture thread /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

K

kyrie_m

Hey now, easy there fellah! Lol. It's someone pertaining, as there was a beautiful sixpack of sierra in my pic :p

J

Jengo Ninefinger

Have you taken the Sierra Nevada Brewery tour? It is rather fun, but even more fun is the restaurant on location. You can order a tour of Sierra Nevada beers. It is wild. You get like twelve different three ounce glasses on a placemat that names them all. It is a part of any serious Chico tour.

P

Phish Phan

Argh. No, I'm stuck in Illinois, but I've seen pictures, and the place looks awesome.

Heard the restaurant was badass? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

Sloan

new pic of me last week.....
and my new siggie too /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

S

Sloan

you'll have to talk to joe about that....hehehehe /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

P

Phish Phan

What's weird is I hadn't even seen that cartoon until I came home at 4 AM from a party recently, and it was just on the TV...

Kinda weird show o_O

G

wow, hannah...you're actually decent looking /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

K

kyrie_m

Decent?

Bah, she's a total cutie. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone! Don't be fooled by Enigma's cute, happy smile...he has his devil horns hidden!!

M

marichessy

Here's the newest pic of have of ME /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Figure since I am here on Siege to stay it was time I got my pic in here.

Kids and I went to pick pumpkins at a farm for Halloween and when I saw this I couldn't pass up the opportunity...hehehe !

**Kierra Willow [KSS] /Emma Perilous [KIN] of Siege Perilous**
**Lady Marianna [CRG] of Chesapeake**

G

haha!!! Love that pic.
You are of course the bad one and YOU know what I mean!
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

A

AshSkyler

Sisters.........*drools over the fantasy*

*recovers and goes back to class*

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Another fellow CRG from Chessy?
...am I still CRG on chessy??
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

J

JonathonBlade

Finally, here it is, cuz I'm lazy....

Here it is, Ghetto Joe, now please don't stare at my picture while your..um...yeah. Thats just nasty.

G

uhhhmmm.... hmmm..... I usually run and hide when I get aware of a camera - so the only pics of myself I got are pics taken at LIVE ACTION ROLEPLAYING GAMES..... i.e: nope, those are NOT everyday clothes. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

<center>

</center>

the last pic is me and some friends.... nope, I'm not the only wacko! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/lick2.gif

edit: had two more piccies... deleted them though. They are too big and I dunno how to get them smaller (too big in size, not in pixels). Any advice on how to make them fit is very welcome! Thanks!
edit 2: Sorry, Tigs, expected people to know that I'm female. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif I'm the lady with the black dress on the 1st pic and the dark one wearing a cloak on the 2nd pic.

G

I'm sure i was playing pool with the one in the black (back row of bottom pic) last night

G

Ummm.... Tigs .... hon... she is the one that the gents in the pic can't see either....

They cannot get their eyes off her cleavage.... MEN!!!! *shakes head*

March, I love the pictures ... It is great fun to dress up.... and you look like you are having a ball.

I will have to dig out some of mine....

G

ok now, lemme see if I can get those other 2 working....

Rhaen, thanks again for your support! *smiles* I couldn't get a thing posted without him. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

G

thanks! But it's mostly uncomfortable: That dress is as heavy as 19 lb. And the corsage hinders breath. But well.... surely none of us wants to be underdressed... so we gotta cope with the aching necks and shoulders, limited breath &amp; movement....

But the courtish roleplaying is worth all that! You can be really mean and intriguing without actually doing harm to someone. *smiles*

A

AstroCreep2003

you like glassjaw? nice...

god thats a really old post.... *runs away*

Head Automatica is pretty good too is it not? lead singers solo project in case you havent heard :) id check it out /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

D

Dark_Schneider

I've never "roleplayed" IRL but i did get really bored at work and go nuts with a paint program, I think my favorite part is the little guy on my shoulder! Oh and the shield says 110% because my friends and I kept seeing this moms mini van around that had a sticker on it saying 110% and for some reason we thought it was funny to put on a car wihtout anything else but 110%, ok i'm easily amused =/

T

TarotDTA

I didnt think Id do this here but heres my pic

It is Me and My dog (who I miss very much cause I am away at college)

S

Sari'on

Here ya go, its a bit old but it'll do for now...

&lt;img src="http://astro.temple.edu/~epreuss/dashboardwhat2.JPG"&gt;

G

wow, march is a babe

wow...tarot is a guy....always imagined you to be a woman for some odd reason..heh

G

First you thought Calamity was a girl and now Tarot.
I'm starting to worry about you Tigs.

M

Mosher

Ok, somehow my pictures are missing so I'm reposting and including my neighbors.
<center>
</center>
<center>
</center>
<center>
</center>

T

TarotDTA

I think Im more disturbed about being in the same boat as Calamity
Rather than being thought of as a girl

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Damn Mosh, hot lil neighbors you got there /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
Looks like you been hangin out at Pimpdaddy.com /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif