• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

B

Blind Ryan

As the most planningest pirate on the big boys (and girls) shard, I'll throw my head into the fray.

D

Diana

Hi, Im Diana from CWS here is my motorcycle mama pic, my husband owns a harley.

G

found this picture in my old photo album...wow, this takes me back

it's me and my old friend, Stan....good times....good times

V

Vladimer84

o yell yes marshall bad ass shirt, great movie.

bruce is the king of one liners

G

hmmmmm, heres whats behind it, also a common view for mustangs /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Rohan732

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey hawkeye, next time straighten up your medals a bit more and dont wear a brand new dogbowl for a picture, form it a bit more. gotta keep us framers squared away you know? heheh

nice leathers Diana, hope you cant see the family pic the wife posted way back on the other pages heheh. i hate pictures, thats why im in as few as possible.

oh... and umm... AMs RULE!!!

T

The Noob

Hear's My Pic But It's Not Rl Cause If It Were Id The The Lady Licking The Blade * Ewwww * =P Who Need's To See My Rl Pic PM Me =/ ...

L

Liquid_Embrace

I figure I'll throw mine in there, though this is my first attempt at posting a picture, so I'll probably mess it up. By the way, my characters are Agonistes Noir and Aura of Minax.

·

···Sanford...

nice crib.
Are those asian wall scrolls in the background?

*loots calamity's crib*

G

Nice pics babe! But I thought those were just for me! haha Ok I dont mind sharing *smiles*

Some other pics I had:

Camping with the little ones:

Rowin da boat:

S

Sloan

*sighs and day dreams* that smile gets me everytime /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

M

Malciah

Ok... You've seen my brother (Malkes, Third post, second page) so I might as well put myself up here also.

Here I am in all my lazy glory:

and please ignore the farmers tan. It's a direct result of wearing a short sleeve t-shirt while riding this:

I mean the bike not my wife! Pervs!

For the most part I am Delfin Kronner from Siege and Sylith Talren from Atlantic.
Wifey is Rena from Atlantic.

Only pic I had of her and the bike so if it's unacceptable feel free to remove the link.

G

The one, the only, Siofra of KSS. Oh and Blind Hugh of I^A

I'm the little one in the blue. :p

K

kyrie_m

Pittles!

You really do have the most adorable children /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

That is such a good pic of all of you. I will give you the evil eye though, with your character in I^A seemingly thrown in as an after thought of some sort *glares*. Still love you though, even though we never see you any more.

A

AshSkyler

Suppeth....This is me..Skyler Aylwyn about 6 yrs ago :< I cant find a updated one..and that was my chick who is now my wife :/

G

Nice ride Raziel.
Here's my ride.... 1972 Chevelle /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif
(i also have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport and a 1980 Camaro Z28 ... but this one is by far the cooler car in my driveway.)

W

Windmere

Aura...you look like that cop on FX's "The Shield" LOL!!

Still have that money train stash? GAH!

G

Sio, those are some good looking boys you have. Great to see yer mug, bro!

L

Liquid_Embrace

The guy on "The Shield"? I get that from time to time. The irony is that I really do work in law enforcement....

G

fabienne, Can I steal yer car?!!! hehe.. just fer grins heres me and my son.

S

Sloan

awwwwww your little boy looks like quite the charmer /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

W

Windmere

Liquid Embrace - http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/the_shield/

Being LEA, you know this guy would've been busted but the show is still HOT! For the summer - they're playing every episode from Season 1, show 1.
Just started watching it myself this year so I missed 3 yrs. Gonna be good watching it! I just can't say enough about the series. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Hehe, Yea, he's a charmer, and the best thing thats ever happened to me and my wife, but im sure ya'll can relate. Its just a good thing he got his momma's looks hehe.

A

AshSkyler

I just wanna know who the chick is holding the bud lights! Who cares which one you are :/

C

Cors Liadon

hah. you know what i ment.

the one with blonde hair is whit. shes our little nerd friend. the one with the tex shirt is my gf, she plays harper on siege sometimes. i think both of them are holding a budlight at one point in time.

V

VileX

Thanks, i made it for a America Army (americasarmy.com) clan im in, the background on the forum is dark grey so the edge of the E doesnt look as weak. lol

T

__Triz__

hehe ill assume by clan and the name of the clan, thats Counter-Strike? maybe another but thats just a guess!

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/ewok1.gif