• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

B

bfdd

he said America's Army clan, not counter-strike clan /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

T

tairis annsachdt

My last post for some reason didnt work.. heres my web site for pics

www.geocities.com/swtazpie_srh06/

my son connor has the best looking pic on there though *smiles*

Tairis Annsachdt of KRT aka Bradhadair of Q:Q
pigeon: 347-994-123

K

Kane Dragonfang

Crazy man and Hott girl /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

T

tairis annsachdt

And whos the hot girl.. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

V

VileX

Hehe triz, Americas Army is a free game, check out the site, a lot better than CS

G

Bah! Ya'll got it all wrong!! Yer suppose to say.... WOW, Sweet Car Raz!!
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

D

Dark_Schneider

Nice car Raz =P lol, did you see my rice rocket on my myspace page? its under "more pics" its a crappy pic tho

T

tairis annsachdt

Awwww four i new you would post eventually...... Josh (four) your so hot but hey im better looking.. lol

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

And whos the hot girl..

<hr></blockquote>

Anyone would assume he's referring to the cute blonde that was in the photo in the post he was responding to :p

T

tairis annsachdt

AHH your cute but he already told me i was cute lol.. who cares but hey ill admit it your cute..

G

those swaying boobs are........are......sooo......*drools*

damn, I need to get out more

T

tairis annsachdt

LOL they dont hide much in there do they glad you liked them lol!!!!

K

kyrie_m

I wasn't talking about me...

I was talking about the person in the post he responded to...

:p

V

Virgil Tempest

No idea how to post a picture but I registered on Sexy-geek so I could contribute to this thread. I'm registered there as entropygsx.

E

erlein

*notices a lot of oestrogen flying around*

You all need to lay off the beer for a while... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

*doesn't really like this thread, looks at it every now and again out of idle curiosity*

S

Saul -SP-

I finally got off my ass and got a pic of myself from a friend emailed to me, then setup a photobucket page..

Look its me:

And another:

T

tairis annsachdt

I finally figured how to post a pic in here so this is me /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Thank you Sloan for making them smaller for me

T

tairis annsachdt

OOOPs sorry so big lol ill work on that later /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif !!

G

Tigs, that's SICK...he can't even be one year old yet...

*runs away*

T

tairis annsachdt

LOL if i do that then the Little message in my box comes up and i get told its to large sorry.. If you want to see it larger its on my site lol the one with the one with the wiggling boob icons. lol www.geocities.com/swtazpie_srh06

D

Dark_Schneider

Well I didn't know how to post pics last time so i had linked my Myspace.com page but thanks to Tairis i can post them now, here i am, one of the pics you can see i was bored at work and gave myself a shield, i gave that pic 110% haha. Also that is my car which i love to drive.

F

Footrott Flats

ok heres the Foot... old pic, probably taken in 1993 - 94 south dakota trip. Rock climbing and repelling.

me, the wife, climbing partner

repeling, just going over a face.

S

Sloan

now that looks like fun....never tried but I've always wanted to...i think its the whole spiderman obsession and climbing walls /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

S

Sticky_Vickie

Yeah just dont do what i did... and Rock climb in a quarry at 2am with no lights.

It was like a scene from the Blair witch project...
With my faint giggling in the dark somewhere /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

Vick
x

L

Lord DevilDog

ok this is my first time posting so im prolly gonna " muss " it up =&lt;

hope it worked

K

kyrie_m

Well, being the spacey person I am, I lost my domain, and it ate my pictures :p

Here are some more recent ones...

This was at my sisters wedding (I was in it, hence the weird updo)

And here's homegrowns (ru'ura'pente) pic up at lake tahoe to celebrate my birthday: