• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

BWAAHAHAHA!! I used to drink that in hight school!!! And in college!! It's really good frozen!! Boone's Slurpy......yummy!!!

<hr></blockquote>

Yah, I think that was every high school girls staple party drink (at least in the early nineties, late eighties). :p. That and things that made the walls crawl for me actually, lol.

In eigth grade my friend and I got busted. Her mom had bought like ten gazillion wine coolers from Price Club, and every day after school we were raiding that wine cooler cabinet, till her mom noticed the stash was depleted, and my best friend got the bust. Ugh, nothing was as gross as me trying to drink my mom's ten year old bottle of Campari though. *shudders*

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

Keystone ice claims all over natural ice! it may be a bit less at 5.9% but for the same price as natural ice it doesn't suck so bad.

<hr></blockquote>

I always found Keystone harder to drink for some reason. I think I just got used to the natural Ice. Rite Aid used to sell twelve packs for under five bucks. When we'd go camping, we'd buy several cases of it, lol.

We used to buy a malt liquor taht had a blue bull on the bottle (schlitz?). That was some nasty yuck. When I was twenty I lived in Ashland Oregon for a little while (my ex-husbands father was up there, so we moved), we used to drink really good beer (how can you not in oregon) but when we were waiting for our next paychecks it was Olympia (It's in the water!). That was le crap.

D

Dismembered

You guys are really freaking weird lol....... theres nothing wrong with casual drinking but whats with all these no name american alcohols im confusled haha... toss in a kokanee or a molson and your gettin the party started. As well Silent Sam has also spoken to me many times before lol.

G

dunno what's all that drinking thing about. I'm German and I HATE beer. Any kind of beer... bah! not sweet enough.
But fall for very sweet liquor stuff like Strawberry lime.... yummy....
But since I only drink 2-4 glasses of alcoholic stuff a year one glass actually causes me to giggle like nuts and be all happy.... and chatting nonstop!
*thinks about buying some lime and drinking it while being in vent...*

D

Dismembered

Your german and you dont like beer! FORSHAME! i guess ill never see you at Oktoberfest. One reason im proud to be german mwuhahaha.

S

StabbyYooStyle

Thats ok March, my favorite drink right now taste wise is Smirnoff Ice, and it's probably the girliest drink I know of. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

"it's probably the girliest drink I know of"

thats because its the girliest drink known to man!

G

aaaaaaaaaaaaaack! OKTOBERFEST?????

I really like big parties.... but when I was on Oktoberfest:

- I really didn't have to ask for the way. Just had to follow the line of pavement pizzas. I'm not exaggerating, people b4 me had thrown up every 3 metres (10 feet)
I got annoyed then
- prices were far from being sane. Never anyone say again that we Swabians or OSI or whoever is overcharging people. Had to pay € 7,50 (about 10) for 300g of roasted cashews....
pissed me off
- in the tent someone who had thrown up over his frontside tottered towards me and tried to put his arm around me
made me angry
- beer only makes you pee, and I won't describe the state of the public toilets there
a thing men will NEVER get
- when the men had to pee (obviously they drank a bit and so had to pee every 30-40 mins) they went altogether. Thinking about it now, going to the toilet ni group isn't really male. so we 3 ladies waited outside 'cause obviously someone had to take the guys home and watch over them (btw, needing a babysitter isn't male either)
"Wait a min - we gotta pee again!" Good God, if you have a boy's bladder don't drink beer!
While we stood outside every freaking drunkard who was tottering by felt like hitting on us
here I completely flipped out: Was yelling and cursnig and if any of those had dared to touch me he would have woken up in hospital
- Finally, after we managed to get our "better halves" home (after four more: "wait, there is a tree! Lemme pee real quick!") we only ahd to get them in bed. Each one of us was really close to exploding, but drunk men aren't too sensinle. So we led them up the stairs (we really considered letting them find their beds alone, and considered that they might fall down the stairs and break their necks. But all the hassle with the police would have been too much)
- then my dear ex smiled at me rather brainlessly and babbled something like: "Now I only need you snuggling next to me for making this a perfect day...."
I still wonder how he managed to survive that last comment.....

G

its only acceptable if you add about 5 shots of vodka to it!

on a similar note, i have a mate thats seems to be allergic to the colouring in it, when we were 18 whenever he got really drunk we;d make him drink some... hehe he always came out in a big rash

D

Dismembered

Ahhh how nice would it be to venture to germany. I think ill go there next year or the year after when i got no more schooling. Hell its the biggest party i know of.

G

Ok, here one of my daughter Heather, wife, Trish and meself. Heather college grad day at Fordham
A little fuzzy

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sean is a man?

<hr></blockquote>

100% Pure Grade A Beef!

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

M

Mandolin

Alright... after 8 weeks, I'm a permanent addition to Siege and time to post da pic!

Rohan732

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
having to redo this since for some reason my one on the earlier pages is gone...
this is me and my youngest son sometime earlier this year in the spring...bout the best one of me other than the mugshot pic the wife took of me.. *smiles*

S

Sloan

here you go noob /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif
your son is just a cutie pie!!!

D

Dismembered

Lets refrain from the half naked men posts. Put yer bloody clothes on!

R

Redonkolous

topless men? but no topless women? biased?
this is preposterous, i cant believe it

G

hmm...two men...holding each other...with no shirts on

..one has nipple rings...

.....oh man, this is just too easy to rip on lol

S

StabbyYooStyle

but im willing to bet of those two, mine was real...whats wrong Malaki, never seen a man of my....er...stature before?

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

but im willing to bet of those two, mine was real

<hr></blockquote>

So, the two guys in the pic were androids? Animation? Eh?

S

StabbyYooStyle

of course! Everyone is a robot.

btw my post above was made while i was drinking

G

Its always an honor for me to salute a member of the "big red one"......Carry on!!!

D

Dismembered

That person is a girl? har! never would have thought.

I disgustingly feel like i just made a tigsalot post haha.

T

TizzyL

Don't remember if I ever posted one, and I will be damned if I am going to look so here is a fresh one of me from Valentine's Day =)

T

Threnody

Here is a piccy of me.. not the best but folk keep wondering. Couple older ones in there when I had my long hair.

Threnody

S

Sloan

that's the kind of pic you would see when reading the paper with the caption
"he was a quiet guy and one day he just went over the edge"
Har :p

I

imported_silent

I work with him, all I know is if he snaps hopefully he gives me the heads-up to call out sick that day /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

V

Virgil Tempest

Alrighty, I didn't have a way to do a direct picture before but now I do so here's one. And just for Subishi, it doesn't have the bloody fingers in it. 8)

Bouldering at one of our areas.

G

What!? No blood?
Awww man, those are the good pictures!

Doesnt anyone have any "This is me when I ditched my motorcycle and was a bloody mangled mess" pictures to post?
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/sgrin.gif

V

Virgil Tempest

I'll try and find the picture from when I rolled my buddies jeep. It's a few days later so it's not bloody, but there's a neat steering wheel bruise across my forehead and lots of scratches all over. It's some good carnage.

If you want to see some blood, the other picture is still on sexygeek (I think). Entropygsx is the username. 8)