• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

G

<font color=purple>*Smacks Bizzak* ... BAD BIZZOCK... lol

Welcome Shabba.... Now start working that char.

ummm... have I told you about NEW?

and er ladies... he is single too.

and a great and wonderful gentleman.

S

Sir Keegan DTA

I loved her first.... I miss you Ms. Naked.

I will always love you sweety,

K

kyrie_m

I"ll be honest, I don't love her in a "romantic" way, but as a friend? Of course :)

G

<font color=purple>Ahh you guys are too sweet.... Thank you!!!

Now I want more pics.

Del = broke my heart chicken.

*luvs*

R

Rachel

<blockquote><hr>

I loved her first.... I miss you Ms. Naked.

I will always love you sweety,

[/ QUOTE ]

You may have loved her first, but I loved her BEST!

Kidding. In all seriousness though, Stark is just one of those people who's personality is so attractive that everyone likes to be around her. I'm honored that she chose me to be her friend :D

Now we better shut up, before this turns into a "Worship Stark" thread more than it already has. BACK TO THE PICS, I SAY!

K

kyrie_m

Hi sexay! You are a very beautiful woman, but the blue doesn't do you justice(though it's kinda cool, it gives you the aura of an alien). But, eh, your beautiful insides are more important than your beautiful outsides anyway :). We need to meet-up in game by the end of the weekend.

K

kyrie_m

Stark, say it's not so. I had no intention of breaking your heart! I have nothing but love for you sweetie :).

I

imported_Varka

I can't help but notice you're about... oh, say, two feet off the ground.

I think something like this would be much more impressive.

Varka

V

Virgil Tempest

Try it then. Bouldering is about difficulty, not how high off the ground you are. :p

*edit* here's one of *confused* higher off the ground (I took this one also). A leisurely day of routes.

**edit** sorry for so much editing, I drank too much tonight.

V

Virgil Tempest

First picture from *confused* post is on Resident Evil at Joe's Valley (o.p. took this one, he doesn't play here anymore). The second is on Dominator at Yosemite (I took this one, sorry for being a bit blurry). Dominator is sweet!

K

kyrie_m

Dreads are hawt!

(To clarify, since this is UO, I meant the dreadlocks, not dreadlords :p).

P

Paul the Samurai

Hello to all of Siege, nice to see people posting here, makes everyone more real...
some may know me from my old character Nemesis

V

Virgil Tempest

<blockquote><hr>

So you and Confused RL Friends right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.

P

Paul the Samurai

hrm...did not think it was gonna be that obvious, but you are right Asmodi.

T

TizzyL

Hehe WB. I would call you Nemi, but I reserve that nickname for the other Nemesis. =)

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

hrm...did not think it was gonna be that obvious, but you are right Asmodi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me that was a joke...

G

But it's so smurfy!

OK I missed the weekend. I think I slept all weekend anyways. Gimme holler later, we do cha cha cha. Or meetup for stuff. Either way.

*nurses hungover headache*

K

kyrie_m

Probably end up being Saturday, if you're around :). *gives you some excedrin for your headache*. My hangovers last so long that I've been not drinking much lately just to avoid them, ewww.

We can samba too! :p

G

<font color="blue"> Here is a picture of Nitemare/Xeria.

He is my 10 year old and he gets reward time for doing well in school. He has been playing since he was 6.

He has gotten pretty good and we have allowed him to join TDL... so ya'll be careful out there.... He has been let loose....

</font>

M

MeMn0cH

Mwahah we have recruited a youngin at the age of 10.. As we recruit we do not recruit for the battles of tommarow! But those 10 years from now!.. Rumpy and (RAID) Will die to our youthful ones when they have been killed by blatter problems! Mwahahahha

M

marichessy

What a little cutie Stark! =)

I have a three daughters who all play, but not on Siege. My youngest has been playing since she was six as well. She likes to play on test though lol. The rest play either test (they love decorating their houses there) or on Chessy.

G

Wow what a cute one! He's going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up.

G

<font color="purple"> Thank you ma'am.... He is a great kid and really has become a pretty good pvp'er.... He enjoys test as well for all the 'wrong' reasons....
</font>

T

TizzyL

My 6 yr old has no interest in anything but dressing my characters to make them more Barbie-esque...but my little one...
Well...Lorynn likes to kill things. She has mastered the art of stalking wildlife in Glow. LOL Amazingly, that is pretty much their personalities to a tee. =)

G

He's such a cutie pie! Gonna hafta beat the girls off with a stick in a few years. =)

T

the slayur

Pfft Dark Schneider, as if noob!

Bleh... well done if you can read the sign ha <font color=red>;</font color=red>&gt;

*makes a note not to kill or steal from Stark Naked's young 'un, would feel awful!*

G

<font color="purple"> Thanks Fabienne and Sarmsi.... You should see how the little 4th grade girls flirt with him... hehe.

He is an avid roller skater and they think he is TOO cool.

Lizzy, my 8 year old daughter Olivia likes to dress up and decorate houses that she does not own on test. She also loves to tame the dogs and cats around town... but hates when they get killed and bawls if they do...

My youngest is a WoW freak and at 6 gets around REALLY well. He has created and worked two level 20+ charectors.

It is amazing to me how much they learn from playing these games. Thinking, math, spelling and computer skills.

They are all on very regimented game time but I think it definately has shown the plusses in the game for them.

Slayur, don't worry about stealing or killing him.... He deserves nor asks for any special treatment and would kill you in game.... He is a pk... so don't make any special allowances.

He will only be playing when I am sitting next to him or his father so we can watch him and make sure he does not get "TOO" involved.... hehe</font>

V

Virgil Tempest

Someone post! It's been close to three weeks since anyone even posted here.

*edit* drank too much, way too many typos...fixed now

A

Asmodi_Mhul

New one of me taken yesterday morning. Had to be at The Great Train Race at like 10am so I didn't get my coffee...

Cool race in downtown Fredericksburg. My 7yr old ran 1mile and came in third for her school in her age group

/hellaproudparent

G

<font color="purple"> Damn Asmo,

Who da thunk it...? You are adorable and so are your girls. What are their names? Do they try to play? Tell your 7 year old congrats on the race. = ) </font>

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Awww

I've let the older one play around some in the wasteland on chessy. Not quite sure she's ready for Siege yet. The one with racing number is Emily, the little one is Gabrielle (hence where my Tamer's name came from. Emily's my smith/tailor on Chessy)

Z

Zarban

You look like a very angry person. :/
Edit: Not the type of person who should be a mod on stratics and play uo :)

K

Katharine

Crappy one of me, kinda took it a lil sleepified! *grins*

This one was taken Via ICQ but slightly better (light was a bit too bright that day *grins*)

S

Solirosa

Ok... I'm here. You all aren't getting rid of me anytime soon. So may as well post my pic, right? ^^

Q

Quentico

Me on my real-life "nightmare"
; taken last summer at one of many track days

Quentico - Flame Guardian
The Seekers of Righteousness [TSR]

V

Virgil Tempest

Nice! I'm soooooo looking forward to buying a bike (leaning towards an R6). I just need to get myself into a house with a garage first before I'm willing to get one.

K

Katharine

Ha Ha , Quen got "pet dye tub" for his "RL nightmare" *points out the fact it's blue!* *grins* hehehehe Cool bike though, sadly I'd probably get myself killed on it. I'm more of a race car girl..... No not into like Nascar or nothing I just like fast cars or more to the point seeing what any car can handle! hehe Course... not always a good thing to be doing about 110 and hit loose gravel...that crap hurts! Twice I've been in near death accidents (both times managed to make it out relatively untouched but within mere INCHES of a very bad situation not even a Legendary Healer could cure *grins*)

Oh and I was just lookin back through here and I seen a picture of Rohan and my nephew....almost made me cry! I'm beginning to miss home .alot.