• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

G

Looks can be decieving. I rarely get angry. When I do tho, I get really really angry.

A

Arden

<blockquote><hr>

So did rumpy fake the pic he posted a while back?

[/ QUOTE ]

i asked him bout this when he first told me his infox0r! he said he found it on the internet, he still hasnt given me the pick but we have describe ourselves in our weekly cyber session

G

It's a pirate thing. I have a shaved head and a big ol goatee. Even have earrings.

I

imported_Varka

I had a full beard, but Sarah said the goatee looked better.

I told her I was just gonna be another fat, bald white guy with a goatee, but she likes it better, so who am I to criticize?

I'm gonna shave the goattee and my eyebrows for halloween and go as Uncle Fester this year though.

Varka

T

the slayur

Haha, that carebear in Tarin's picture's ace <font color=red>:</font color=red>&gt;

This picture goes out to FVOSlave, you psycho <font color=red>;</font color=red>&gt;

T

the slayur

Nah not at all, you're probably the least freaky person I've met on the shard <font color=red>:</font color=red>&gt;

S

Sloan

<center>the face behind the mask......the legendary wedding gift thief himself

<font color="brown"> DAVE!!!!! </font>

</center>

G

i'm really tempted to make a michael jackson joke out of that but i cant be bothered

Z

Zarban

Pic of the Z-man.
Sorry for the bad quality(very ****ty camera.)

Z

Zarban

In the backround is my ac with a blanket blocking the window in my room becuase the sun hurts my eyes.

C

Colbourn

Dave seriously looks like this guy that tried to mug me once.
And omg wow, I can definately see the Welsh in you.

G

actually there are some local by laws around that make it to legal shoot welsh people with longbows (maybe x-bows i cant remember)... its something strange like if you are in a churchyard and they are on the other side of a river on a certain day of the month, or something daft like that... fortunately no one ever tess it out

And my dad is scottish, mum is half english half welsh - i'm just glad i have no irish in me

G

UO's youngest player at the helm, notice the ever important apple juice bottle in the foreground.

M

marichessy

Dola...she is absolutely adorable... and obviously extremely intellegent as we have seen with her vast knowledge of "l33t speak" lol!

This is a pic of my newest baby.....

A

Asmodi_Mhul

<blockquote><hr>

UO's youngest player at the helm, notice the ever important apple juice bottle in the foreground.

"Look Mommy, I just pwnd his ass!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Since Dola and Kierra are showing kids and pets, I thought I'd give in, and join in...

so here are my two favourite halflings, and Blind Otto trying to...*ahem* mount Ottobug.

I

imported_Varka

You should make ever letter in your sig a different color, Arden.

Varka

G

Well since my sister posted a pic of HER newest baby, let me post a picture of MY baby... who is the sister to Simba (Kiera's kitten).
This is Pixie

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Cute kitten. We had one that looked just like that. Damned kitten never could learn the concept of a litter box so it went byebye

E

Erica

Hi everyone, just starting on this shard and it looks like a lot of fun! Thought I'd post here and hopefully make a few friends. I always thought trammel was a bad idea, and quit playing a little while after it came out. Looking forward to get back into UO in a trammel free world!
www.myspace.com/ericamonkie

P

Pappy Joe

<blockquote><hr>

lmao u look crunk
OMFG the guy in tyhe background his name eric?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's me! :(

We all agree that John's photo has the worst image ever captured of me. EVER. I look like a crack baby.

(and my name's Ben.)

I

imported_Varka

Looks like that guy from American Idol... How did it feel, playing on-stage with Lynyrd Skynyrd?

"FREEBIRD! WOOOOOOOOOOO!"

*pukes in backseat of a camaro*

*which camaro? It's Skynyrd. Just pick one of the thousand in the parking lot*

Varka

A

Arden

tra li da da! (sp?) ur name sounds so familar!! lol i think we might have killed u somewhere! el oh el! anyways!

yah blah blah i guess i better post a new pic of me one sec!!...

kk

tis me on the left and mines gf on the right

and yes she is taller than me! i think she was wearing tall shoes taht day too :( oh wellz!

C

Cors Liadon

just for ****s and giggles, heres an idiot in a grocery bag, and a weiner dog in a clown suit. ENJOY!

V

Virgil Tempest

Yay, lots of activity! Here's a picture of me a few months ago...

I just had my hair dreaded over the weekend (thanks *confused*...his dread pictures are on page 25), so I'll post a new picture when I get a decent one. 8)