• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

K

kyrie_m

I"m willing to wager that is where they took their name from then. They're an English band, very light souding. Every man I've played it for has been nonplussed, but I loves it.

S

Sloan

My puppy Abby Squarepants and my oldest

My son....telling me that the cube and ps pwns pc

The youngest escaped for the weekend to blow up stuff.
Yep....I'm that old

S

Sloan

hahaha...he only says that cause i wont let him have internet in his room. He told me I wouldn't see him all summer if he could have his puter hooked up. I said "but then I would be yelling at you to pick up all the tissues off the floor"
bahahahahhaa

A

Asmodi_Mhul

My mom has 3 of those dogs and I've been trying to remember the name of that show ever since she got them. I want a puppy but need fenced in yard, those things are friggin huge

Found a pic. She's got a Newfoundland now. Lol, would hate to see her dogfood bil

G

Lizzy - I used to love it too, that and dungeons and dragons which came about a little later. Except for Bobby, he was annoying.

Asmodi - I live to serve!

G

<blockquote><hr>

and dungeons and dragons which came about a little later. Except for Bobby, he was annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

The cartoon Dungeons &amp; Dragons??

That was great! Wasn't Bobby the little kid with blond hair, and the club, and Viking helmet? His contribution was similar to that of Gleek and the Wonder Twins on Superfriends
. I always liked the recurring dragon Tiamat, who had a knack for popping up at the most inopportune times for good guys and bad guys alike (although is there ever a good time for a 5-headed dragon to show up?)

-Skylark

C

Cors Liadon

<blockquote><hr>

(although is there ever a good time for a 5-headed dragon to show up?)

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. when picture threads are overrun with egomaniacs.

seriously, though, im beautiful.

W

wavace

Hey did Belle and Sebastian ever find his mom ? I missed the last show and to this day i lie awake at night worrying if he ever found her....

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hey did Belle and Sebastian ever find his mom ? I missed the last show and to this day i lie awake at night worrying if he ever found her....

[/ QUOTE ]

That is so sad

Alas, I never watched it, but according to synopses, in the next to the last episode, the doctor proposes to Marie, and in the series finale, Marie marries the doctor, and then Cecil, Isobelle, Sebastian, Belle, and Poochie presumably all live happily ever after together. Yay!

-Skylark

P.S. @Cors - in regard to your concerns for possible egomaniacs...I promise, I will never post my picture here, so there is one less to worry about

G

Yeah, their party is joined by a unicorn that cleverly gets nicknamed 'uni' and he and bobby become close friends. His sister was sheila, the hot redhead. Eric was the cowardly cavalier, presto the magician, etc. I watched the hell out of that show! If they ever put it on dvd I'm getting it. It was what got me interested in fantasy (embarassing to admit, but there it is.) ;)

G

Wow, I think I killed the pics thread by talking about old 80's cartoon shows. So, um, here's a picture of me with a dead mouse in my mouth.

G

GonthraX

<blockquote><hr>

My mom has 3 of those dogs and I've been trying to remember the name of that show ever since she got them. I want a puppy but need fenced in yard, those things are friggin huge

Found a pic. She's got a Newfoundland now. Lol, would hate to see her dogfood bil

[/ QUOTE ]

They look like Maremma or possibly Great Pyrenees. Probly Maremma as Pyrenees have broader snouts.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Pink Floyd! \m/

[/ QUOTE ]

Best. Pic. Ever.

Seriously, very hawt chick in a Pink Floyd t-shirt. What more could any guy ask for?

And even more seriously, I've been a Floyd fan from waaaaay back. I'd have to say my fave album is Animals, atm. It changes from time to time.

A

Asmodi_Mhul

They're Great Pyr's. She used to have a goat farm and those were the herd protectors. Her Newfie just got weighed at the vet...179lb's of friggin dog

G

I used to have a Saint Bernard. Mumma, that was one very large dog!

He was cool though. He acted like a puppy until the end of his time.

C

Cors Liadon

dead mouse &gt; pink floyd shirt

atleast the mouse gets attention... you did play with him, right? you cant be in a cat suit, with a mouse, and not smack him around a little. its just immoral

G

I treat my dead mice like I treat my men: bat them around a bit then put them in my mou- err, can I say that here? *coughs*

C

Cors Liadon

<blockquote><hr>

I treat my dead mice like I treat my men: bat them around a bit then put them in my mou- err, can I say that here? *coughs*

[/ QUOTE ]

and i treat my women the way i treat my afro: if you dont sit right, i'll cut you.

<blockquote><hr>

A week with no new posts...bah!

[/ QUOTE ]

i can always start posting pictures of my ass, but i dont think you'll like the results.

V

Virgil Tempest

<blockquote><hr>

i can always start posting pictures of my ass, but i dont think you'll like the results.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I don't think I would like that.

G

theres me after an AFI concert... look at my shirt real close and youll see where the lead singer, Davey Havok, signed my shirt =)

and theres me and my fiance on halloween before going to see the annual Rocky Horror Picture Show! what a blast... untill it 'rained' and i got shot in the face with a squirt gun and my makeup started running and got in my eye....

thats all you get, feel lucky

M

MeMn0cH

WOW Dak..

We have been in the same guild and talked alot..

TOTALLY not what I expected.. but cool none the less..

Q

Quentico

Arggh...
Here I be sailing on the open seas to the Ruins of the Shrine of Greed!

Lord Quentico
Flame Guardian
TSR - The Seekers of Righteousness

G

<blockquote><hr>

Real ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.. Ones you can print out and worship to everynight and do whatever else you want with them....

G

<blockquote><hr>

Real ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you gonna post pics Mem? Or do you only share them with Shy?

A

Asmodi_Mhul

<blockquote><hr>

Soon enough Ill have pics up...

[/ QUOTE ]
You gonna post them in this lifetime?

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Real ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you gonna post pics Mem? Or do you only share them with Shy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont have a digital.. but if you really want pics of me for whatever reason Ill consider asking a friend to borrow hers

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Soon enough Ill have pics up...

[/ QUOTE ]
You gonna post them in this lifetime?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I got the webcam yesterday. But the pics are ****ty less its full daylight.

Its raining and dark outside :&lt;

G

<blockquote><hr>

What would you need a webcam for?

[/ QUOTE ]

To take pics to post on boards :&lt;

Im just borrowing it.

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Glad to see yer mug finally

You look sad though...not quite angry but not happy either.

and my cat rulez

S

Sloan

<blockquote><hr>

and my cat rulez

[/ QUOTE ]
Your cat rules the corner that Lou pimps him out on

K

Katharine

Dang... I have been away too long! haha.. I pop in to keep up with the gossip and there's 35 pages on pics!! Glad to see Frumpy finally decided to join in though *laughs*