• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

M

marichessy

Rumpy is all fuzzy and grainy in rl. No wonder he doesn't seem happy.

Someone get over to Rumpy's and get a clear picture please!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Rumpy is all fuzzy and grainy in rl. No wonder he doesn't seem happy.

Someone get over to Rumpy's and get a clear picture please!

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh..

P

PapaSmurf SP

Hi! I'm new to the boards but not to Siege. I've been here awhile but just now discovered these smurfy boards. So without further ado...
Here's the lastest pic of me with my smurfy new webcam...

C

Cors Liadon

<blockquote><hr>

Hi! I'm new to the boards but not to Siege. I've been here awhile but just now discovered these smurfy boards. So without further ado...
Here's the lastest pic of me with my smurfy new webcam...

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] beautiful

T

Tarin/Terra_SP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Terra = Slizzerd in that pic

[/ QUOTE ]
True Story lol
I &lt;3 you gont.
&lt;3
Teh Terra Reborn

T

Tarin/Terra_SP

<blockquote><hr>

The love of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is beautiful!

S

Sloan

hahahhaa that bout sums it up too....eat....sleep.....make funny noises and just look too precious for words

M

MeMn0cH

Heh, either your posing for a picture..

Or your looking at something, my bet is one of those coffee vendors..

Or in your case..

A beer..

Anywho, nice pic
That baby is small!

M

Mandolin

RTLFC...

Can we edit out the pics in the replies please, mods? Everyone is quoting... still on dial up... ugghh..

M

marichessy

So Rumpy, what's up with the headphones? Do they really let you listen to music in class?

You look so "thrilled" to be there hehe. It's not that bad, really it isn't.

On the up side, you do look much less fuzzy than the last time I saw ya. That has to be a good sign.

G

<blockquote><hr>

So Rumpy, what's up with the headphones? Do they really let you listen to music in class?

You look so "thrilled" to be there hehe. It's not that bad, really it isn't.

On the up side, you do look much less fuzzy than the last time I saw ya. That has to be a good sign.

[/ QUOTE ]

They sure do.
I hate first period. Not to mention that morning I got into a car accident.
Yeh. No fuzz because it is from an actual camera.

G

<blockquote><hr>

RTLFC...

Can we edit out the pics in the replies please, mods? Everyone is quoting... still on dial up... ugghh..

[/ QUOTE ]

Dial-up??? Silly rabbit, picture threads are for broadband!

I was nice, and didn't include 10 or so copies of people's posted pics in this reply, though.

-Skylark

F

Feyre

In high school i had my mp3 palyer and headphones always hooked up listening when i didnt need to listen to the useless garble that you learn in high school.

G

<blockquote><hr>

In high school i had my mp3 palyer and headphones always hooked up listening when i didnt need to listen to the useless garble that you learn in high school.

[/ QUOTE ]]

I sit in school and coyp down nots from the borad wehile the teacher tlaks about all the bill****. Its great,.

Sry for missspellings. Was a lil tipsy

V

Virgil Tempest

My new truck and I in Red Rock Canyon near Canon City, Colorado:

V

Virgil Tempest

Yep, blacked out for privacy. I have way too many stalkers already, I don't want to add more (no really! ok, I'm lying).

Thanks. I love the new truck. I can actually go places without fear of my car falling apart or breaking down. Anyone want to buy a mildly modified 98 eclipse gsx (as with all dsm's it will need some loving) so I can pay off the Runner?

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks. I love the new truck. I can actually go places without fear of my car falling apart or breaking down. Anyone want to buy a mildly modified 98 eclipse gsx (as with all dsm's it will need some loving) so I can pay off the Runner?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it the 98 eclipse you were afraid of falling apart? Or is there another car.. If its the 98 Eclipse you feared falling apart, from a sellers point of view you might wanna leave that out. heh.

V

Virgil Tempest

It's a dsm...dsm's need mechanics for owners or someone with enough money to pay a mechanic. When I sell the eclipse, I'll let people know exactly what is wrong with it. Most of the problems will be fixed before I do sell it. The engine and tranny only have about 20k miles on them and the upgraded turbo has less than 5k miles. The rest of the vehicle is at about 88k miles.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's a dsm...dsm's need mechanics for owners or someone with enough money to pay a mechanic. When I sell the eclipse, I'll let people know exactly what is wrong with it. Most of the problems will be fixed before I do sell it. The engine and tranny only have about 20k miles on them and the upgraded turbo has less than 5k miles. The rest of the vehicle is at about 88k miles.

[/ QUOTE ]

So whats wrong with it?

V

Virgil Tempest

All four tires are bald and need to be replaced immediately (the main concern), clutch slave cylinder leaks, oil leak at the sending unit, fuel level and oil pressure guages aren't functioning, and there's a few dents that need to get popped out, also a brake issue (I just changed the brakes a few months ago but they're already squeaking...hopefully something minor like grease on the pad).

S

Sloan

i bid one slightly worn aos dress and a half eaten plate of cookies!

V

Virgil Tempest

Sold!

Err, wait, I can't pay off the Runner with that. I've been tricked!

G

<blockquote><hr>

All four tires are bald and need to be replaced immediately (the main concern), clutch slave cylinder leaks, oil leak at the sending unit, fuel level and oil pressure guages aren't functioning, and there's a few dents that need to get popped out, also a brake issue (I just changed the brakes a few months ago but they're already squeaking...hopefully something minor like grease on the pad).

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats the mods that you added onto it?

V

Virgil Tempest

On the car currently:
Forced Performance Big28 turbo, 1g Blow-off valve, Brode mas to turbo pipe, Brode Upper intercooler pipe, K&amp;N FIPK, RRE Lower Intercooler Pipe, front and rear strut tower braces, Hallman Manual Boost Controller, Ported 02 housing, Autometer Phantom 30-0-30 Boost Gauge, Westach 600-1700 degree EGT Gauge (also white-faced), Autometer Phantom Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, Knock Sensor LED (guages and sensors all in autometer triple a-pillar pod), ACT 2600 clutch with street disc, RRE braided stainless clutch line, silicone vacuum hoses, catch can, and probably a few other things I'm not remembering right now...there's also small Cradle of Filth and My Dying Bride stickers on the back window (stickers add horsepower!).

For the right price I'd throw in the parts I have sitting on my floor too:
Full 3" turbo-back exhaust, Greddy Profec-B electronic boost controller (black), HKS type 1 turbo timer (black), Supra intercooler (about twice the size of the stock eclipse intercooler, Eprom ECU (for running management software), Autometer Phantom Gauges: eletric oil pressure, electric coolant temperature, and electric fuel pressure, dash top tripple gauge pod, ported and tapped exhaust manifold, and also probably a few more things I'm not remembering.

The parts sitting on the floor are worth over a well over a $1000 selling for used prices and most of it is brand new so it'd have to be a good offer for them to go with the car. More than likely I'll get motivated and sell the spare parts before I get the car fixed and ready to sell.

Apologies for more talking in the picture thread. 8)

V

Virgil Tempest

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/Entropygsx/98GSXFDS.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/Entropygsx/98GSXDS.jpg

Those are from when I first bought it. It's not near as shinny now (not sure if it'd shine up that nice again...I'd assume so). Doesn't show any of the dings and dents that need to be worked out. The rims have a lot of crud on them now also...I've not had much luck getting it off but I imagine there's something out there that would take it off.

Price I'm not sure about. I wouldn't even consider less than $7000...for less than that I'd just keep it as a project and build it like I originally wanted. I'm looking for closer to 8 to 9. I need to talk to some of the guys in my car club and see what they think it's worth to get a better idea of pricing.

G

Alright, if you can get any recent pics and pics of the work that needs to be done, thatd be nice

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is me a year ago.. I cut the pic cause I didn't think me giving you all the finger was appropriate

I look the same..

F

Feyre

Im to fat for the internet :'&lt;
oh and hairy, and im a leper, nothing to see here.

G

GonthraX

Bawls is the [censored]! I think only ya'll lucky Floridians have it too =(

G

<blockquote><hr>

Bawls is the [censored]! I think only ya'll lucky Floridians have it too =(

[/ QUOTE ]

Bawls.com

Check for a store near you with it!

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

hmmmmm still no pics from feyre or mem

[/ QUOTE ]

Working on it..

I wanna take some pics while I board, or next time I can get a diggy camera.