• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

T

Tiriel

Awe Sloan he is adorable! Makes me want another baby of my own! My baby is 11 years old.
*snaps out of it*
No, I think I'll wait for grand babies!
Those are great pics of him Sloan.

Cherri of SP
First Lady of Redemption

M

marichessy

Glad you got that haircut.....the hair was getting a little "big". hehe

I bet your headphones will fit much better now.

j/k

V

Virgil Tempest

I've completely fallen for a girl so I ended up buying a suit so I could take her out for a fancy night on the town for Christmas. So here's me in my suit (scary!)...

G

And this is why I totally quit UO. Mainly because I can use it and I had to put money into it. I just dropped a new engine in it and it runs like a beast.

G

It needs some body work done and a good washing. I should prob repaint it. It has like 54k miles on it and runs fine now. Taking it 300 miles to Tallahassee for a a New Years Concert and to party.

M

marichessy

Augh, I look out my window and I see mud and dirty snow and bare trees. Then I look at your pics and see sunshine, palm trees and lush green grass. I SOOOO hate winter! *sniffs*

Anyway, looks like a nice car. Best of luck with it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I thought you were driving up to MD to pick me up for the concert?

[/ QUOTE ]

This summer we will meet up. I promise
I plan to take 2 weeks off work and drive up the coast to visit some people.

G

I can take some pics around town if ya want me too... We got a digital camera now and its pretty nice..

G

Park Next To Beach:

And To The Right... You Will See The Beach:

Melbourne Beach Area:

Damn Snowbirds:

And To The Left... You Will See More Beach:

Home Sweet Home:

M

marichessy

AUGH! How cruel...and I thought we were friends.

Now instead of running away to Maryland to bunk on my sister's couch I may just have to keep heading a bit further south.

The pictures are great. The ocean is SO blue, it's gorgeous. If only I could open a gate in rl and take in a couple hours of sun and sand.

That's a really nice digital camera you got. Christmas gift?? It takes great, clear pictures.

C

caliguy SP

what are you doing playing UO when where you live looks like that?

K

Kemo/Dras

Nice Pics of the Boardwalk! Bizzaro's Pizza rocks hehehe
Im still trying to figure out how to put a lame pic of me in here.

K

Kemo/Dras

Lets try this out, I hope it works

[/image]

and another?
[image]
[/image]

how about one more? hehe

[image]
[/image]

I hope these worked.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Now instead of running away to Maryland to bunk on my sister's couch I may just have to keep heading a bit further south.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sis, you are going to have to go to Florida cause I wont be here when you arrive. I'll already have moved in with Rumpy's family.

S

Sloan

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
you are a very pretty lady.... welcome to siege

W

wavace

Yea, I wouldnt kick ya out for eating crackers in bed , GIGGITY, GIGGITY

M

marichessy

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sis, you are going to have to go to Florida cause I wont be here when you arrive. I'll already have moved in with Rumpy's family.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat ya there!

*Puts on running shoes*

G

Actually, my brother bought it for my mom for X-Mas. But she was gonna get me one anyway. Its a nice camera. Glad ya like the pics

And I dont play UO nemore. I just jump on the forums when I am bored..

Hrm... I think I have seen that ugly mug before Kemo.
Looks just like ya, hehe.

M

marichessy

Hey there Kemo! Good to finally see yer mug.

Do you keep that can on your bookcase to repel all the women chasin' after you? lol

Just so long as you don't use it as hairspray in the morning when you're tired and half asleep.

K

Kemo/Dras

Oh yah I go through so much bug spray not even funny lol. That was takin in my brothers bedroom hes a real star wars fan and I have no idea why the heck he has a can of that stuff in his room. I guess I tend to bug him a lot and he has that to get rid of me when the time comes
and no matter what time you see me during the day Im tired hehe or virtualy half asleep hehe I dont think i know what a good night sleep is, I usualy only get like 3-4 hours sleep a night hehe o well I think I typered enough. . . .

-Kemo the lil bugger

S

Sergul'zan_SP

Nah...it just needs something random to pick it back up, so here's pictures of my cats:

This one is lucy, she's the alpha cat and spends several hours on my lap while I play UO. Usually after that, she gets annoyed because I'm not petting her enough and pushes the mouse off the desk.

This one is Sarah, she's a very loveable cat and believes that all people exist on this earth solely for the purpose of petting her. She is also very talkative, and isn't shy at all about telling us when she hasn't been petted enough.

This last one is named 'the fuzz'. He was initially named Gracie when we took him in (his family had been killed by wild dogs
), but we found that he had certain anatomy that is not generally present on animals of the female gender. We tried naming him Toby, but called him thefuzz because of his...well it should be obvious.

M

marichessy

I like The Fuzz.....he's so cute!

Anyway, here's a pic of my puppy dog during the last snowfall here. I rescued him from Georgia and shipped him up to me in NJ. Best dog evah!!11!!11!1!11!

K

Kemo/Dras

ahhhhh he's adorable I love dogs!! heheh so cute covered in snow!!!

-Kemo/Dras

S

Sergul'zan_SP

That's one happy looking dog. It's fortunate you were kind enough to rescue him and give him a good home

M

marichessy

Yeh, he is a happy dog and makes me happy too.

I was surfing the internet one afternoon, and I sometimes look through petfinders (aka torture myself). I found his picture on a web site for a Georgia high kill shelter on the very day he was due to be euthanized. That was the beginning of a long process, and many phone calls to some wonderful people who helped me get him out, get vet care and ship him up to me. He is the sweetest, most loving dog.

Most of my pets are rescues from shelters.

G

awww Chance. He is a good dog. Very loving. OH! I'm going to see them this weekend since I will be in NJ visiting. Woot.

G

my neice and my doggy Precious a couple of years back

Precious is chilling on the pool

and my german shepard when she was a puppy a few years back

G

I got a request to post this:

AEowyn/Stardust:
71 demon I pulled out of a field and cleaned up.
The child is my best friends son I can't wait to teach him to rebuild a carburetor.
I just love proving girls do play UO

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wow! It worked! Thank you for the help Fab. *bows*

Now i just need better camera - all mine are taken with cheap web cam.

And figure out how to make pic smaller -- doubt anyone will want to see my face that big!! heh

G

I bought this a couple of days ago when my Buick blew up. Well, not this one but one just like it.