• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

A

Amber Willow

Hmm, ChiaRoscuro has same avator as Raz
Cute pic. . . Flower girl of VMP eh?

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to know how they narrowed it down to her as the most deserving of the title. =]

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.....the whole flower girl of vmp thing....

See, I was taking a shot at the masulinity of Vm... ah, forget it.

V

Virgil Tempest

<blockquote><hr>

.....the whole flower girl of vmp thing....

See, I was taking a shot at the masulinity of Vm... ah, forget it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, nice.

S

ScotREV

U oughta atleast post your character name on here with your pic genni, that way its easier top put a face with the characters name

I

imported_Daan Mor

That baby is a n00b, literally, haha.
Very cute though...

S

Sloan

??? he's 5xgm
100 cuteness
100 burping
100 pooping
100 crying
100 hair pulling

He'll pwn the baddest pk 1v1

T

Timothy_SP

<blockquote><hr>

Are u kissing Memnoch there&gt;? Hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

First time a girl kissed him. Prolly the last too.

A

Amber Willow

Ah, Grenier you have a lovely family. Keep encouraging that Katie and train her well. Someday, maybe she will be old enough to come to Siege and show the rulers of darkness a what for.

G

Grenier

More like a Mug Shot hehe. Thanks though Im Blessed to have the family I have. God has been good to us.

G

Grenier

And she is only 10. Loves it here. Oh and on a side note. She will talk your head off. hehe I have said it before and I will say it again. " Every daddy needs a Katie Baby but NO One can have my Katie Baby. Ive got 3 Kids and they are all great and I dont Love any of them more that the others . Katie knows how to make her Daddys heart melt though. Im blessed to have 2 Daddys girls.

A

Amber Willow

<blockquote><hr>

His daughter already plays on Siege.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I breezed right over that. Its momma that plays on Chessy. The little one prefers playing Siege with daddy rather than Chessy with mom? But then you did say she is a daddy's girl. I hope to make her acquaintance in game some day.

S

ScotREV

You know that part of the movie Indiana Jones Raiders of the lost ark? They open the ark and the dudes face starts melting... im reminded of that here heh.

G

Grenier

<blockquote><hr>

Its momma that plays on Chessy

[/ QUOTE ]

Well to be honest she is not playing at all these days. We had to stop playing for 10 months and when I came back she lost all drive to play the game. She logged on to Chessy 1 or 2 times since I startd playing but hated it. Ive tried to talk her into playing here cause of the people but she wont go. Anyway Im not going to push her and I can only hope she will change her mind.

Q

Quentico

Another batch of bluebie Quentico on his real life "nightmare"

Lord Quentico
Flame Guardian
TSR - The Seeker's of Righteousness

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how cute!! it looks like your son has daddy's red hair. you gotta watch out for those red-haired boys!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

is that mr2 armor?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, if you hover the mouse over his gloves, Sloan, to get the properties, you will see that they are HP regen2. I suspect there is a Siege-blessed bracelet of health arti underneath, but we just can't see it, and several GH pots tucked inside his jacket. At least I hope so, considering how fast he is probably going on those turns.

-Skylark

K

Kemo/Dras

Nice pics der although it didnt look like you knee dragged it too much that time.
If you weren't wearin a bracelet of Health you sure need to get one although it looks like you are wearing one in the third pic I cant realy tell if its a watch or a brace of HP heh. Take Care!

-Kemo

Q

Quentico

hah hah; fortunately I didnt have to use any of them GH pots last season

but always better to be safe than sorry! I also have a bunch of refresh potions because it gets tiring too!

<blockquote><hr>

No, if you hover the mouse over his gloves, Sloan, to get the properties, you will see that they are HP regen2. I suspect there is a Siege-blessed bracelet of health arti underneath, but we just can't see it, and several GH pots tucked inside his jacket. At least I hope so, considering how fast he is probably going on those turns.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Q

Quentico

Armor has high physical and fire resist; low cold, energy and poison though so I am in trouble if it is cold outside, hit by lightning and or attacked by a group of rattlesnakes on the track.

<blockquote><hr>

is that mr2 armor?

[/ QUOTE ]

Q

Quentico

Its my bracelet of HP. Very useful!

<blockquote><hr>

Nice pics der although it didnt look like you knee dragged it too much that time.
If you weren't wearin a bracelet of Health you sure need to get one although it looks like you are wearing one in the third pic I cant realy tell if its a watch or a brace of HP heh. Take Care!

-Kemo

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Here is the new member of my family that is helping me recover.

Hope this works my ranch hand said this will work

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

Here is the new member of my family that is helping me recover.

Hope this works my ranch hand said this will work

[/ QUOTE ]

Negative... didn't work, you should fire them

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Daan, I have got say, that is one of the funniest red x things i've seen.

much better than mine

I

imported_Daan Mor

Haha! Love it!
Is that a St.George's cross? if it is, its squint...

*EDIT* There we go, all better...

I

imported_Daan Mor

Is that a really big egg? or just a tiny baby and a normal sized egg?

G

my brother gilly is on the left (30) my sister debbie in the middle (32) and me on the right (24) yeah I was an accident :p

G

I LOVE THE CHEF'S HAT!!!

Patty those are wonderful pics! Someone really got her wound up for the pics.

-Skylark