• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, no one got her wound up. That is her normal disposition. She is a very happy baby. We got so lucky.

K

Kemo/Dras

She is a lil cutie. Cute Cute cute!!!

good to see ya pic Tigs now get out there and off the CPU!!! No more wild turky's

P

Plato's Student

Love the MG, I have a 68 AH Sprite. Kinda sad though, I haven't touched her in years.

S

Sloan

those are my ML mr3 glasses.... I was thinking about dying them but I still need to get used to them.

K

Katharine

Here's a picture of my niece who turned 6 Sept of last year.... Also Rohan's daughter
and no don't have any of him but I'll get some soon since I'm going home hehe

G

One of my tattoos (I currently have 6)
This one is on my lower back and goes from side to side completly across.
Was based on the art done by Ciruelo and the colors inspired by an Ancient Wyrm. (the rocks have a pink color to them because they were freshly done. Another reason why its all shiny - there is ointment on it)

My horse and I from about a year+ ago

My dog

G

If she were looking up, it would be more apparent, but it isn't hard to see some resemblance.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

G

Ha, nice close-up shot of your weimaraner's nose. Does it have the really freaky pale eyes?

-Skylark

K

Katharine

here's one of her looking up

And there's a slightly better one of me..... still scary but its better than the nappy passport photo

G

<blockquote><hr>

She is a beauty

[/ QUOTE ]

*stares at kat*

she sure is

*steps on spyder's toes some more*

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

You have a very beautiful daughter Katharine.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL ..... aye it's my niece, my brother's daughter... but she looks more like me and acts like me than him... poor Rohan
Not only did he have to deal with me growing up, now he's gotta do it all over again!

Revenge is sooo sweet, but I bet he won't push her down the stairs if she can't count right

W

wavace

Oh .. Niece, heh my fault, guess I should read a bit more instead of just looking at the pictures...bad habit of mine. That maybe the reason I did so horrible on book reports in high school.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

*steps on spyder's toes some more*

[/ QUOTE ]

She encourages that, Tigs..

K

Katharine

Nah I just encourage inflating my ego.

And she is beautiful, love her to death even though I only get to see her like once every 2 years
, but her mom makes sure I get pictures and I call her every so often when I can catch them at home. I miss her, and my nephews.

S

Sloan

<blockquote><hr>

CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHHAHAHAA OMG too funny

when chuck norris jumps in a lake..he doesn't get wet.... the lake gets chuck norrised!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHHAHAHAA OMG too funny

when chuck norris jumps in a lake..he doesn't get wet.... the lake gets chuck norrised!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Chuck Norris's Tears Cure Cancer. To bad he has never cried!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to think that after seeing that pic, hah.

S

Sloan

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a ******* Indian.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

Chuck Norris didn't "lose" his virginity. He stalked it and destroyed it with extreme prejudice.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

K

Kemo/Dras

Chuck Norris Can slam revolving doors.

Chuck Norris Can Devide by 0.

Chuck Norris Counted to infiniti twice.

Chuck Norris isn't hung like a horse, horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris Being one who hates nature killed a cloud.

-Kemo

V

Virgil Tempest

More pictures, less crap about Chuck Norris. It's old and was stupid to begin with.

G

<blockquote><hr>

More pictures, less crap about Chuck Norris.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, more baby Easter pictures, and pet pictures, and every day people and family pictures...

and definitely more rugged cowboy pictures like the one Daan posted, please.

*swoons*

-Skylark

K

kyrie_m

Wow Patty, she's so f'n cute (and old!!). It seems just yesterday you told us you were pregnant!

Really though, with E as the father, how did you manage such an adorable baby? (Kidding! =P)

And Severina..beautiful dog. Dogs pwn.

M

Mandolin

Yes, he is sticking his tongue out... dunno how he learned to do that, but he does it just like Clyde from Anything But Loose whenever I say "No" to him. gah..

He was really, really pissed after I took him to the groomer for this haircut... at least he was after spending 5 hours under the bed in embarassment..

K

Katharine

Creepy dog, even if he's adorable

What's up with the different colored eyes? You giving your dog contacts? hehe

G

Griswald [VmP]

wowwwwwwwww theres alot of pics here. im taking a short break from siege, some of you know why, others, dont ask dont tell dont care. Im gona hafta put some pics of me up here, of course i need to take them first. Ya wudnt want to see me when i was 9, wud ya? I looked at that pic about 4 months ago and went "ftw who is that? i look better than that, i know!"... Seriously its a bad pic. Not only do i bench about 80% of my weigh now, compared to about 30% back then (god bless testosterone [legal!, im 12]), ive lost about 20 lbs, grown about a foot, maybe foot n a half from then, etc etc. BTW for all you people out there that want my uber godly land plot in luna, TOO BAD! im paying for uo, cuz im gona play on the test shards as they come out. Its nice to be completely godly once in a while. BTW i know now why vmp is all archers, cuz on pub 40 test i made ninja stealth archer, with a good heavy xbow i can do 150 dmg to a 70's suited person. thats a deathstrike, too, mind you. So far i have 87 kills and 9 deaths. *gank squads* o well.

hey slayur, check your pm's more often! *resists temptation to reveal secret*

Your Temptation Resist has increased by 0.5%. It is now diddly squat.
O well, i can hope... Now for more lame jokes!
Your lame jokes have increased by .0000000001%. We now have to put you in the UO jail for paying us to play.

And finally!

Your hawtness has increased by 500.5%. We are going to refer you to our most pleasing female GM to work this matter out in a very private room with no windows, doors, or means of communication. We are sorry if this represents any inconvenience to your everyday schedule because we do not have any knowledge whatsoever and give you pre-determined responses all the time. If you wish to post a harassment report on this issue, go to

ABC.WeDontCare.LeaveNow

If you wish to speak with our official UO : ML staff, please call the number below.
1-800-WE-Charge-Too-Much-For-A-Game-But-It's-Legal-So-Get-Ova-it

And now for some lovely elevator music combined with lethal poison gas so we can rob you and get away with all your money in the bank legally with our excellent lawyers who have no brains whatsoever.

Voila! I have ridiculed OSI in every single way possible! And im only 12! *checks time* WOOT SCRATCH THAT IM 13 BABY EAT IT EAT IT IM A TEEN WOOTTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HECK YEAH IM 1 3!!!!!!! *and now*

Happy Birthday, Slifer Da Sky D, as a reward for your birthday you have 10 choices.

1. You can give us 100 dollars and we will not ban you.
2. You can give us 50 and we will give you a 72.
3. You can give us 45 dollars and we will give you a 72 and then jail u for 24.
4. You can give us all your money and we will cancel your account immediatly due to technical difficulties.
5. You can complain about our stupid vet rewards and we will get back to you in 30 years.
6. You can complain about nothing and we will ban you for wasting our bandwidth.
7. You can complain about lag and we will shut down your server for mantinence.
8. You can do absolutely nothing and we will be forced to ban you for being boring.
9. You can actually choose this item and we will come to your house and shoot you for being this stupid.
10. We can give you infinite stealing so you never get caught ever except for when you steal from another player, npc, or monster.

If you do not wish to choose one of these rewards then give us your money now and we can ban you in advance.

PS i know this is superlong but im freaking bored, im 13, and im hawt.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

What's up with the different colored eyes? You giving your dog contacts? hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

He's half australian shepherd.. thus the blue eye. The vet eye patched his brown eye when he was a pup to test him for blindness as I guess they are often born blind in the blue eye.

M

McAndrews

Pups with two different eyes are untin dogs. The prey can't tell they are being looked at when the eyes don't match.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Pups with two different eyes are untin dogs. The prey can't tell they are being looked at when the eyes don't match.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually herding dog... he does collect his own dog toys at the end of the day.. and loves trying to herd the quail when they mistake the back yard as safe passage. *chuckles*

V

Virgil Tempest

Ok, this is an older picture of me but I really like it so I'm posting it.

M

MeMn0cH

*audiance* "awww"

*reality* you probably layed down on your cat, and his paws are now being squished to death and he is starving to death while pinned unable to escape with his only options being

A) You wake up
B) He starves to death
C) He knaws his own paws off..

K

kyrie_m

My cat Clara can kick your cats butt any day of the week (plus, she can shoot lazer beams out of her eyes)..and that's our other dog, meeshka, she's half german shepherd/half malamute

G

Clara looks like she is warming up the laserbeams right there in that pic!

Cute pets!

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

Clara looks like she is warming up the laserbeams right there in that pic!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, lmao. I've been told that it looks like Meeshka is pleaing for help in that photo because Clara's eyes look so freaky.

L

LizzyT

My dogs Lou and Cheyenne at Christmas...
We have since realized Lou is short for "Lou"cifer:

F

Feyre

Does your hair do that flippy thing like that guy in that band?

Lolol 1000th post in the thread ^^

T

Tarin/Terra_SP

<blockquote><hr>

Does your hair do that flippy thing like that guy in that band?

Lolol 1000th post in the thread ^^

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude im going bald...
*Sigh*
&lt;/3
Itachi